Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked away with a large chunk of money in the end, not enough to last a lifetime but enough to see her through a few years until she could figure out what to do with her life. Her parents bought the place outright and then deeded it to her, her dad called it an early inheritance, all in all she was okay for the time being. I was helping more and more and found myself enjoying my time with her more and more, she was slowly working her way into my life and all she had to do was be herself.

The boys loved it when I crossed the street, if they saw me coming they would run to the edge of the grass and wait there jumping and squealing until I reached the yard where they immediately encompassed me with hugs, holding little hands and a commodity I hadn't felt in a very long time, unconditional love. I sensed Julie becoming more comfortable with me around, more than once our bodies would graze the other or she might touch my arm in a loving way, we were being cautious you might say.

My office opened things back up which put me at the shop most days, she would text every few days inviting me to supper. I had to make a four-day trip to Salt Lake City and bought little souvenirs for the boys as well as a handmade embroidered shawl for her. I returned late in the afternoon and was taking the bags out to my car when I heard the sound of little voices behind me, the two oldest were hugging me while the littlest wanted me to pick him up.

Looking up there stood Julie in a pull over top that wasn't tight although it did show off her lovely tata's, a pair of loose shorts and sandals, I also noticed she'd done her hair and was wearing a little bit of makeup. When I set the little one down she immediately stepped forward and hugged my neck.

"We missed you, I missed you. It's not the same when you aren't here. Do you have to travel again soon? No, great, I like having you around and so do the boys."

I was quickly becoming attached to these little people and their good looking mommy. The two older who were now six and four were calling me Uncle Jerrod, when the littlest started calling me daddy I thought my heart would stop, how I loved hearing that tiny voice call me daddy. After putting them to bed one evening Julie sat next to me on the couch.

"Does it bother you that he calls you daddy? You're really the only daddy figure he remembers."

I tried to look unexcited, "Does it bother you?"

Reaching up to turn my face to hers she smiled and replied softly, "Oh no, in fact I love it. You would be a good daddy for those boys, Jerrod, I'm sort of falling for you in a romantic way, I know you're older, but might you feel the same toward me? It seems like you do."

I needed to let her know I felt the same, lifting her chin I kissed her, a long soft tender kiss, we pulled apart to breathe and kissed again, this time her tongue found its way into my mouth. The more we kissed the closer our bodies were together until we were at the point where her breasts were pushed into my chest and she was making little whimpering kind of noises. I wanted to pull her top and bra off, suck those nipples, pull her shorts and panties down and dive face first into what I was sure would be a nice full bush.

But alas those things would have to wait. For the next few weeks, me being there or supper and bedtime became the norm, the boys wanted a story each night and for me to tuck them in, I found myself looking forward to that time of day. Julie and I would make out on the couch awhile and I'd go home, until the Thursday of the fourth week when she had changed while I put the boys to bed, she'd ditched the pull over and put on a buttoned blouse.

It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra, as we made out she kept pushing her chest into me, I determined I wasn't going to make the first move, she would need to because once she did I wasn't going to hold back, it needed to be her idea. We'd been kissing five minutes or more when she pulled back looking in my eyes.

"I'm not wearing a bra, I want you to touch me."

And there it was, my permission to explore.

Reaching for the buttons she put her hand over mine momentarily and then let go, with all the buttons open I pulled back the sides, she quickly tugged them closed.

"Don't look, I sag. This is embarrassing."

Gently taking hold of her wrists I moved her arms away from the front and pulled the blouse back, I don't know what she was worried about, they were heavy on the underside, there was slight upslope of the tops and the nipples pointed out instead of down. Before she could react I bent and sucked a nipple into my mouth, she moaned softly and put her hands on the side of my head, I lifted and sucked the other as she pulled my head tighter to her breast. They were soft, warm, and though three children had nursed on them they still had a firmness.

Letting go with a loud POP I sat back, pulled her in for a kiss and then looked at her.

"They don't sag, they look and feel lovely to me, if I wanted a woman with small pointed little tits I'd find a skinny 19-year-old. But that isn't what I want, I want a woman who looks like a woman, you've had babies, it's only natural that your body would change, I can only imagine how tantalizing it will be to have you crawl over the top of me and put a nipple into my mouth."

Taking hold of my hand she placed it on her breast, "Please, feel me, I love having them played with, doing what you just said sounds delicious, having you lay on the bed and suck my nipples from above, oh my gosh that makes me excited."

I was playing with her breasts, molding, shaping, tenderly cupping, at one point we were open mouthed as I pulled and pinched a nipple at the same time, she made three uh, uh, uh gasps of air and locked her lips to mine. Moving my hand to the edge of her loose shorts I moved my fingers inside the leg, she pulled away and put her hand on mine to stop.

"I want you Jerrod, I want you bad, but I haven't showered or trimmed or changed my underwear all day, can I offer a raincheck for tomorrow night?"

I moved her hand and spoke gently as I patted her butt to lift while I tugged her shorts, "I don't want you showered, or shaved, or trimmed, or freshened, I want you just as you are, hot, turned on, hopefully wet and sticky, ready to let me love you."

With those words she let me slip off the shorts and stood before me in a cute pair of yellow cotton bikini panties with the following printed in black letters, "If you lick it you own it", mmmmm, my kind of girl, she had obviously planned this evening. With her nipples eye level I grabbed one with my lips and sucked hard, she pulled back reaching for my hand. Slowly she led me to her bedroom, closed the door, put her arms around my neck for a kiss then pulled back enough to look at me.

"Take me Jerrod, do it now, do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me. Jerrod, after you've been in me and marked me with your sperm I'm not going to let you go. Do you understand?"

I smiled at her, "I understand, just so you know that's a two-way street, your body will belong to me. Now, stand with your back to the bed and take your panties off."

She was hesitant momentarily then hooked her thumbs in and slowly lowered them, as they reached the top of her bush she blushed and I heard her whisper, "I didn't shave."

"Off Julie, panties off, step out of them and lie back."

As she laid back I sank to my knees and lowered my face above her bush, it wasn't unruly, in fact it wasn't very big at all, I wasn't sure what she was worried about, it was a natural narrow V ending four or five inches above her clit hood. It wasn't trimmed or shaved, it was entirely natural, I breathed in deeply, absorbing the musky aroma of her delicate body mixed with the raw scent of arousal. My dick was hard before I ever tasted her. I didn't play or tease, there would be other nights for that, I dipped my head and plunged my tongue between the labia piercing both layers with a single stab of my stiffened tongue.

Sliding it lower I found the opening to her love canal and slowly tongue fucked her as deep as I could get my tongue inside without pressing my nose into the pelvic bone to hard. Her hands were on my head stroking my hair, small almost nonexistent moans found their way past her lips, slowly her hips began to roll ever so slightly, I simply rocked with her, never taking my tongue off her clit. Her breathing was changing, her left hand was on her breast squeezing, pulling, tugging on the nipple, her hips became more animated and she pushed her vulva up into my face as she climaxed. It wasn't earth shattering in regard to display, but the way her hips were bucking and her lungs gasping for air I knew it had been good for her.

As I stood to wash my face I whispered, "Don't you ever shave that pussy." When I walked back she hadn't moved, the few hairs to the sides of the labia were matted and glistened lightly in the soft light of the nightstand. Having disrobed I tried to give her one more swipe with my tongue to which she instantly pushed me away.

"No more, oh my god, no more. That was the best orgasm I've had in a long time."

I smiled, "Happy to oblige madam. Will there be anything else madam?"

"Yes, I would like to do the same for you, but I need you to make love to me so badly, can I suck you another time?"

"You can, scoot up into the middle, we'll start on your back and you can tell me if you want it any other way once we're used to each other."

With my arms extended she reached between us grabbed my dick and pulled it into her vagina, it had been some time since I'd banged Mrs. Brady, I was more than ready to take this lovely thing over the moon. Sliding into her she didn't flinch or try to stop me, she just talked to me.

"Oh, you're bigger than Curt, it doesn't hurt, it's just bigger and fills me nicely. When we get going can I have it doggy? I love doggy, it goes so deep."

I'd brought her through one orgasm when I pulled out and knelt, she knew exactly what to do as she quickly spun and offered her sweet ass cheeks to me, the vulva was thick, protruding between her thighs and looking to be stuffed. I was all the way in with two strokes and began a steady rhythm, she was beginning to push back against me, our sweaty bodies were slapping together, when I pushed down on the small of her back causing her opening to tilt more in line with my cock she grunted as I went a bit deeper.

"Oh my, that's deep, oh my, this is so good, take me home Jerrod I'm almost there. Pound my pussy, make me cum."

I did as she had asked, we were shaking the bed heavily when her body tensed, she let out a muffled scream into the pillow and her body went into convulsions, that in turn caused me to slam forward one last time and begin pumping shot after shot of hot, thick, creamy sperm against her cervix.

"I can feel it, I can feel it, oh I love this, that's never happened before. Oh my gosh that was wonderful."

We lay in the other's arms for what seemed a long time, she finally lifted her head.

"Was it okay for you? Did I satisfy you? Are you sure you don't mind being with a mommy of three?"

My answer surprised me, I hadn't given it much thought, it sort of came from deep within.

"I've been lonely and unfulfilled for years Julie, I've wanted to be a family man and here I am with one readymade. I love these boys, I love you, and what would you think about being a mommy of four?"

Pushing back against my chest lightly she cooed, "You'd have to marry me first, but yes, I'd like to try for a girl. Would you be willing to adopt the boys?"

"I'd insist on it, I want all of us to have the same name."

"Jerrod, one more thing, you know how the baby calls you daddy. Well the older two want to know if they can do the same?"

In a matter of a few days I went from Uncle Jerrod to daddy, which made me pleased as punch. Three months later we married in her back yard with a small ceremony amongst friends and family, my house sold quickly, we planned to pay her parents back, they didn't want the money. We took thirty grand to install in an inground pool and stuck the rest into an education fund for the kids.

Eleven months later our daughter was born, Brittany Lane, Julie had her tubes tied at that point, we focused the rest of our years together raising four kids, seeing them through school, married and we now have seven grandchildren with two more on the way. I often think back to those nights on the porch, so much has changed, nearly all those I had watched decades ago are now gone, young families with kids are moving in, our street once again teems with the sounds of children at play.

Julie never did hear from Curt after we married, child support stopped and with that any form of communication. The boys called me daddy right along with their sister. Albert the oldest said at his wedding that though I wasn't his biological father I had been the only daddy he'd ever known. Evan and Leon expressed similar sentiments when they married. Our baby girl, she marries in six months, our nest will be completely empty.

Neighbors, that's what we were, lovers and lifelong partners is what we became.