All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
pepperjacket1pepperjacket1almost 2 years ago

Wow, gave up after 4 pages to go and play with my pre cum soaked cock. My wife and sister in the kitchen, me thinking i was fucking one while the other one sat on my face. The best orgasm i have ever had. Thanks.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I thought it was a great story, came across as realistic with people trying to come to grips with what turns them on without going farther then their spouse will be on with.

In the real world it is mostly a series of small steps to find your comfort level and establishing rules at each step even if the rules change after each activity. I think this showed that well and I hope to see more chapters soon.

SsnowmannSsnowmannalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding tale. Scorching hot because it is full of sexual tension and reluctance. Overcome!

Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57almost 2 years ago

Loved this story. Made me so hard. Can't wait for the next chapter

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Fun and games with the neighbors!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well up to your usual high standard. Erotic, well-written, just about believable, and a storyline which flows nicely. Almost no grammatical errors, and just the one repeated spelling issue: areola, plural areolae or just maybe areolas. You did use areolae just once. Anyway, thanks for a most enjoyable read.

satxcoachsatxcoachalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding and well written as usual. Loved revisiting Jason and Terri from your other story. I can’t remember which story they appeared in though. Just remember the details of the couples splitting up after meeting at the mall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story from beginning to end ,,, that's what happens when it's entertaining. Wish I was in close neighbourhood like the one described here. Great writing and dialogue which pushed me to vote for a nice 5 stars. Hopefully, we will see more chapters coming so we can learn what new dare games the characters come up with. Nice work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The beginning tease with Jaz and Greg was good. The party seemed like a good idea , but did not work for me. Better to have just stayed with the Jaz and Greg storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This shit head hates his wife so much he never wants name her! How the hell do you write a story so long and not mention her name, you idiot? He does this in every story.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

0-1 star. Nicely written but he plot fell out quickly. They went from barely there sexually to top fuel swingers in a couple of days. Unreal. Mark should divorce her. :)

Dusu68Dusu68over 1 year ago

This is one of my favorites in your catalog of stories. I have reread it several times. I also encourage you to write a sequel. I’d like to see how you portray Mary’s continuing to open up to her suppressed libido. How about more adventures with Jaz and Greg, and perhaps Mary will seduce her co-worker, Craig too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story. Five stars. Again with the nay sayers. If they think your stories are stupid, why do they keep reading them? Personally, I loved this and many of your other stories.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

Everything worked for me except the group fuck at the end. That turned it into common paperback book porno.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES