Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" my wife cried as her body tensed. I'd thought her climax had about run its course. I was apparently wrong. Her whole body tensed and trembled for several seconds. I could see her stomach tighten and then her body bucked, not unlike mine does when I climax. Her body jerked and I felt the gush hit me and soak into my shirt. Half a dozen times she stiffened and jerked before she lay, practically limp, on the bed.

I pulled the vibrator from her pussy and my face from between her legs. She slowly lowered her legs, letting them hang over the side of the bed as she lay panting. I pushed away from the bed and stood up, looking down at myself. My dress shirt and tie were soaked, her juices dripping from my tie to the floor and my pants still pooled around my ankles. She looked at me and then gasped, covering her mouth with one hand.

"Oh my God. I'm SOOOOOO sorry!" she finally managed to say as she pushed herself up after staring at me for maybe half a minute. She sat up and pushed me back. "I don't know what happened. I've never done anything like that. I mean....oh Lord honey! I'm soooo, soooo sorry!"

I looked down and chuckled. "For what? Coming hard?"

"NO! For peeing on you!" she said, reaching for my tie with her fingertips as she finished standing up in front of me.

"Is that what you think you did? Pee on me?"

"Well. Yes! What else? I've never done that when we've had sex. I don't know what happened," she continued as she tried to take my tie off with her fingertips.

I laughed, looked at the ceiling and shook my head. I looked back down at her and grabbed her hands. "It isn't pee," I said quietly. "Trust me. I'd have known if it was."

"But what else? I mean..." she said.

"Here. Smell," I said, lifting my tie to hold it out for her.

"What? No! That's disgusting!"

I chuckled again. "It would be... if it were pee. But it's not. Trust me."

She scrunched up her nose and reluctantly smelled my tie. An odd look came over her face and she sniffed again. "It sorta smells like pee, but it also doesn't."

"Yeah. It is and it isn't. I mean it comes from the same place but it's not quite the same."

"I don't understand."

"You haven't heard of squirting?" I asked curiously.

"Heard of it. Don't really know what it is."

"It's when you orgasm so hard, that your bladder fills with fluid and then when you climax it ejaculates it, kind of like a guy does."

"That's gross!"

I started unbuttoning my shirt. "Maybe. But it also means that it was a very powerful orgasm."

"Oh. And you're not grossed out?"

"Nope," I answered. "It's just you. I lick the cum from your pussy, it's still just you."

"I still think it's gross."

"Was the orgasm gross too?"

She looked at me sheepishly as I pulled my wet shirt off. "No," she said quietly. "It was...well...pretty intense actually."

I turned and sat on the bed and bent over to take my shoes and socks off. I pulled my pants off and then stood up. I took her by the hand and led her back to the shower. "I think we both need another of these now," I said as I led her into the shower and turned on the water.

"We're going to be late for work."

"Oh well," I answered as I pulled her into the water with me. "So. I want you to be honest with me. When you came, what were you thinking about? What was the picture in your mind?" She was silent for long seconds, clearly hesitant to answer. "Okay. That's alright. Everyone needs a fantasy," I answered.

"I didn't say..."

"Hey. It's okay," I interrupted her. "I'm not mad or upset. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that sometimes I think about her half naked in the yard when I'm having sex with you. Sometimes I think about you out there, half naked, sometimes both of you."

"At the same time?"

"Together. Yeah," I said as I pulled her against me.

"You're getting hard again."

"Would seem that way," I answered, wiggling myself so my hardening dick pressed between her thighs. "But I'm willing to wait until I get home. I have an idea that you might enjoy."

"Oh?"

"If you get home before I do, it'd be nice to find you laying somewhere naked."

"Anyplace in particular?"

"Surprise me," I answered. "Right now, we better get moving."

She agreed, and we showered and dressed quickly. Fortunately, breakfast was ready, though now cold. We both headed off to work.

I spent much of the day thinking about what had transpired and what I had learned about my wife that morning. When I got home, I found her in the middle of the living room floor, naked. I let her watch me undress and play with myself for a while. Then I moved between her legs and fucked her until she climaxed. I stopped short of coming myself, though I was plenty close, and climbed up her body. I let her play with my cock until I came all over her tits and chest, a few of my first shots getting all the way to her face. Then I rubbed my cum into her tits like lotion with one hand while fingering her to another climax at the same time. I wasn't sure I'd want to do this all the time, but she seemed to enjoy my efforts, as well as my willingness to do what she considered somewhat perverted.

"So, what do we do now?"

"Eat dinner? It smells fantastic."

"It should, it's one of your favorites."

"When did you have time to do all this?"

"Actually, I called in some help. Jaz came over and started dinner and helped me so I could get it all done before you got home...then you were late. For a while I thought you were being late on purpose."

"Nope. Not on purpose," I said, kissing her again.

"But you didn't exactly answer my question. Where do we go from here?"

I looked at her a little confused. "I don't get it."

"Well, I'm sneaking looks at her husband because he's so damn ripped, and she's flashing her goodies at you. Yeah, she told me what happened with the washing machine, how you all got soaked and she decided to help you change. So now you've seen all of her nakedness, what do we do now?"

"Well, looking at her gets me turned on, and looking at him gets you turned on, so as far as I can tell, we ought to just look when they offer and just make sure we bring it back to OUR bed."

"And you don't mind me fucking you, thinking about his dick?"

"Is that what you were thinking about? His dick?"

"Kinda... just before I came. I think you're bigger than he is though."

"What were you thinking...exactly? Describe it for me."

She blushed. "Do I have to?"

"Yeah, you do."

"I was thinking about standing in the shower in front of him in nothing but a wet t-shirt. He took my shirt off and started to play with himself with one hand and my pussy with the other. Then he pulled his hand from my pussy and pushed me down so he could come all over my face and tits.

"You weren't thinking about fucking him?"

"Oh no. No... I wouldn't do that to you. You're the only dick that's been in there since we started dating. So, no... I don't think I could let him in there. Why? Do you think about fucking Jaz?"

"I hadn't, until she undressed me. It was pretty hard NOT to think about fucking her when she's rubbing her bare tits on my chest."

"She did that!?"

"Just for a minute, while she was trying to take my shirt off," I answered.

"Did she do anything else that I should know about?"

I thought for a few seconds and then decided it was best not to tell her that her friend had sucked on my dick. "She grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times. I guess just to see what it felt like. Kinda hard to ignore when it's sticking you in the belly."

"Yeah, there is that," she agreed. "Do you like looking at her?"

"Of course. Guys are wired to look."

"Do you like looking at her more than me?"

Now we were getting into really dangerous waters. "It's new and different, so yeah I like looking, but I love looking at your body too. I mean hell, I love playing with your tits and licking your pussy and making love to you."

"That didn't answer my question. When you were fucking me, were you thinking of me or her?"

"Honest answer?"

"Honest answer. You made me describe it. You describe it."

"Alright. I was sitting on the shoreline of the river, both of us butt naked, and you were riding me, the sun shining on us and the wind blowing. Just as you were about to come another canoe came down stream and they floated past us as you climaxed on me. The only thing they could see was your bare back and ass, but the thought if it made me come even harder."

"That's...pretty detailed," she whispered. "Do you think like that every time we have sex?"

"Oh, the places differ, but yeah, I think about sex outside with you most."

"But we almost never have sex outside. I mean, we haven't for at least what, twenty years?"

"Almost," I said. "Skinny dipping in that creek when Don was less than a year old. Remember that?"

"Ohhhhhh. Yeah, I do. I felt so naughty stripping right next to the trail like that. But it was soooo hot."

"And you came so hard when I was fucking you from behind too," I chuckled.

"Uh huh. And we almost got caught by that other couple. I barely had time to get something held over my tits and hide behind a bush before they walked by."

"They never knew we were there. They were too interested in each other."

"I know. But I hated the feeling of being so exposed. I know I know. You got turned on like crazy after and wanted to stop and fuck again along the trail."

"I thought we might when we stopped so you could feed Don."

"I never understood that."

"What, that your body turned me on so much?"

"I mean I was just breastfeeding."

"I know. Milky tits, big and firm, milk leaking from them or squirting on me when you climaxed. Oh yeah. Sooooo good."

"You're weird," she said with a frown.

"Says the woman that's been playing peeping tom on the neighbor," I answered, causing her to blush again.

"Okay. You got me there. But what do we do?"

"You wanna stop peeping on him?" I asked quietly.

"Would you be upset if I said no?"

"Not particularly. Not since I don't want to stop watching Jaz flashing me. If it spices up our sex life like this, what's the harm? Neither of us are any way interested in breaking up our relationship. If they want to flash at us, why shouldn't we enjoy it?"

"Well, we can try it I guess," she said hesitantly. "But no telling Greg that I watch him, or what I fantasize about. Promise?"

"Promise," I agreed.

By weeks end she admitted that she hadn't spied on Greg any more that week but didn't know how long she could refrain. I asked her why she felt like she needed to refrain, and she simply answered that she didn't think it was fair to be having sex with me while she was thinking about another man. She had a point, but I doubted that she could NOT think about him while we were having sex, any more than I could NOT think about Jaz. We were due over at their house for dinner Saturday, and I expected the topic to come up.

It had been a typical spring week. Cold as hell for a few days and then temps soaring into the high sixties by the weekend. It was still pretty warm when we headed over that evening for dinner. It was a little bit of a surprise to see what Jaz was wearing. It was a short yellow spandex dress that came down almost to the middle of her thighs and the top extended above her nipples by only a small amount, the strapless top barely hiding her areola, leaving LOTS of cleavage exposed. While she loved wearing dresses, this seemed awfully exposing for a friendly dinner. As she worked in the kitchen, the three of us were chatting around the table while we watched her put the finishing touches on dinner. I couldn't help but notice that with each step her dress seemed to hike up a little further. By the time dinner was being put on the table, I had no doubt that her pussy was peeking at me from under the hemline, yet she made no move at all to pull it back down. I looked at my wife, who simply raised her eyebrows as she looked back at me. What the hell did that mean, I wasn't sure. After dinner, Greg and I went onto the patio to start a fire in the fire pit, since Jaz had suggested we go out and sit under the stars after the dishes were done.

By the time dishes were finished, the fire was crackling away merrily. It was still nearly fifty degrees out, but in what Jaz was wearing it would be more than a little chilly. They had three, what I called love seat lounge chairs, arrayed around the fire pit. Each one was like a regular padded patio lounge chair, except these were big enough to comfortably fit two people if you snuggled together a little. Jaz and Nancy came out with two huge king-sized blankets to wrap up in. Jaz spread hers on one of the chairs, kicked off her heels and sat down, pulling her legs up so that they were on the blanket as well. Her position exposed her pussy obviously before she wrapped the blanket around herself and Greg. I helped Nancy settle on the chair much like Jaz, her legs hooked over mine, her body leaning against me with one of her soft tits pressed against my arm. She lay her head on my shoulder and we sat watching the fire crackle away.

"Can I ask you guys a kinda personal question?" Jaz asked, looking at the fire more than us.

"Yeah, sure," I answered with a shrug she probably couldn't see because of the blanket.

"Have you ever had something happen, some accident or something, where you ended up naked in front of someone you didn't expect to? I mean before this week," she added, looking at me directly.

"I'd guess everyone has. Walked in on in a bathroom or the like," I answered.

"No. I mean more than that. Something really embarrassing?"

I wasn't sure where this was going, but I hesitantly answered, "Yeah. Why?"

"We did too. A couple years ago," she said, falling silent again for long minutes. The fire crackled and popped, and we watched the flames in silence for maybe five minutes. "If I told you what happened to us, would you tell us what happened to you?"

I was a little stunned. First off, I wasn't exactly sure why she wanted to know, and second, I wasn't really sure I wanted to share what had happened to me so long ago. I was VERY sure that Nancy wouldn't want to tell about the changing room incident. She swore if I ever told anyone she'd kill me. "Maybe," I answered. "But why?"

"Sometimes things happen, and you learn something about yourself you didn't even know. I did. Or at least I think I did. I was kind of wondering if anyone else had a super embarrassing naked moment."

I chuckled, "Embarrassing naked moment as in us being naked and getting in an embarrassing situation?"

"Yeah, kinda," she said, being a lot more bashful about sex than I'd ever seen her. "So, if I tell you what happened to us, would you tell me what happened to you?"

"I can't promise for Nancy, but yeah, I'll tell you about my most embarrassing naked moment."

"Okay. So it was just a little over two years ago, Greg and I went hiking. It was early Spring, and it was so nice out. We had a few places we liked to hike, but this one was way out in the country and when we got there, we were the only car in the parking area. We got our packs and headed out for a hike. Greg had always been trying to get me to hike topless, and this trip was no exception. He kept badgering me until I agreed. I took my shirt and bra off and put them in my pack and we went back to hiking. Every time I stopped to look at something, or to get a drink or anything, he'd step up behind me and play with my tits. It was getting sunny, so we stopped to put sunblock on, especially in all the sensitive spots. Last thing I needed was burned nipples! Anyway, he didn't stop there. He didn't stop until he had me undressed and covered in sunblock from head to toe.

"And she returned the favor," he said with a grin.

"Who's telling this story?"

"You. Sorry."

"You should be. Anyway, I figured if I was going to be hiking naked, he should too, so I undressed him and made sure he was all slicked up as well. We put our clothes in our packs and headed up the trail. Now every time I stopped, he was trying to put his dick in me. Not a surprise really. I was getting pretty turned on and I started letting him just get it into me before I'd take off again. He was getting so damn frustrated at being teased like that. Finally, I stopped, took off my pack and bent over, holding onto a tree. He stuffed his hard-on in me while I held onto this tree right on the edge of the trail. We hadn't seen anyone all morning, so we weren't worried. Then what happens? Some guy walks around the curve in the trail, and there we are, butt naked fucking away!"

"Oh shit. You must have been so embarrassed!" Nancy said. "Mark's been trying to get me to hike naked for years and that's why I wouldn't!"

"I was embarrassed, sort of. Greg apparently had his eyes closed and didn't even see him. But there I was, bent over, my tits swinging like mad with him slamming into me from behind. The funny thing was, I didn't feel embarrassed for long. The guy stood watching us and then slowly walked towards us. I had no idea what was going to happen. He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his dick and was stroking it as he walked towards us. I wasn't worried about being molested or anything. I mean hell, Greg could have broken this guy in two without even trying. But he was standing there, only about two feet from my face, jacking off while Greg fucked me. God, I came soooo fucking hard around Greg that it pushed him over the edge too. When he opened his eyes, there was this guy, standing there, jacking off in front of his wife. He started to say something, and I pulled off his still twitching cock and turned to face him."

"She said, this was your idea, now be quiet!" Greg said. "So, I shut up and she turned back to this guy. I had no idea what she was going to do, if she was going to fuck him or what."

"But I didn't, did I?"

"No, you didn't."

"What I did do was to turn around to face him again. I stepped to the tree so I was even closer to him, hell, his dick was only six inches or a foot from my pussy as I leaned against the tree. I pushed my pussy out at him until it almost touched him and started to stroke my clit. I don't know why exactly, but I kinda felt like I needed to. So I stood there, watching him jacking his cock while I stroked my clit, holding my lips apart so he could see Greg's cum leaking out of my pussy. He started to lean towards me, rubbing his head on my lips like he was going to fuck me, but I pushed him back away, just far enough, a couple inches. It was enough to get the point across. He stood there, his cock inches from my pussy, jacking himself off. It wasn't long before he started to come, squirting all over my stomach and pussy and then moments later I came too. I came so hard that I did something I'd never done before. I sprayed cum all over like a damn hose. Half a dozen times my body spasmed. I could feel it, deep inside me, my vagina squeezing so hard. It was so intense. When I got done, this guy's hands and dick and shorts were dripping with my cum. I offered him my t-shirt to wipe himself with and after he headed down the trail again, Greg and I continued on."

"Funny thing was, after that I wasn't nervous about being naked out there any more. I actually enjoyed it."

"She enjoyed it so much we had sex twice more in the woods and on the hood of the car in the parking area."

"And I rode all the way home completely naked!" Jaz said. "I haven't worn panties with a dress since. I like the feel of the air around my pussy, and I love the thought that some guy I don't even know might get a little glimpse of my pussy. It makes me soooo fucking horny to go to a store and drop something so I have to bend over, knowing damn well that my pussy is peeking from under my skirt. I suppose, maybe that's kind of weird. But if that hadn't happened, I don't know that I ever would have realized I love how it feels to have men look at my body."

123456...9