Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why not just do exotic dancing or something?" I asked curiously.

"It's not the same. What really gets me turned on is the accidentalness of the flashes. Getting caught doing it, not stripping in front of some dude that paid to see it. No... I like it to be unexpected by the guy and I like it to look like an accident."

"Which explains the boobs falling out of your top in front of Mark," my wife said quietly.

"Pretty much. It was sooooo exciting to see how hard he got when my tits would fall out while gardening."

"So, you did it on purpose?" I asked.

"Not really. I set up the possibility on purpose, but if it happens and when. that I like to be as much as surprise to me as it is to you."

"You do this to a lot of guys?" Nancy asked.

"Not a lot. Sometimes when I go shopping, I try to make it happen. A few times I've squatted down and spread my legs, just hoping a guy would come around the corner of the aisle and see me, but I'd still never know when it was going to actually happen. At work, I have a few guys that might be able to see, if things happened just right, but I don't TRY to make those things happen. Like one day my computer didn't want to work and I had an IT guy come to work on it. He had to get under my desk to check a cable on the computer and I sat there with my legs far enough apart that if he looked up my dress he could see me, but I didn't make it obvious."

"Did he? Look up your dress?"

"Oh yeah. He didn't think I could see him doing it from under the desk, but yeah, I could tell. It took him a LONG time to unplug and replace that one cable," she said with a giggle. "Okay. Your turn. How about it Nancy? Never had an accidental exposure?"

"I'm NOT telling that story! Not ever!" Nancy said firmly.

"I'll tell it," I said with a grin.

"Uh uh. You tell yours and we'll call it good."

"I don't know if I should."

"Oh come on," Jaz coaxed.

"Fine. Then I will," my wife answered quickly. "One time we were on vacation at a public beach on the ocean. They had these little shower houses so you could rinse off the salt water and change. Mark had gotten some sand in his eyes and hair and wanted to wash off. So, he went to the shower house and accidently walked into the women's side. He didn't realize it until he had gotten into a shower to rinse the sand off. When he came out there were a couple naked women standing there."

"But he wasn't naked? Was he?" Jaz asked.

"No. But he was embarrassed as hell," Nancy said with a grin.

"That wasn't the story I was going to tell. Yes, that was embarrassing, but it wasn't nearly as embarrassing as my senior year of high school."

"Your senior year? What happened then? You never told me about any embarrassing situations," my wife said quickly. "Keeping secrets?"

"You should talk," I said quickly, "but yeah, a few. Because they're embarrassing... duh!"

"Okay. Now I gotta hear this," my wife said quietly.

"So back in my day, we had to actually have PE. We did things like basketball, and flag football and kick ball and track stuff and swimming. We were required to take a shower after PE before we could leave for class, and if we were doing swimming, we had to take a shower before we could get in the pool. I kind of put off PE until my senior year. All year I'd been putting up with being picked on by the bullies, especially in the shower. I wasn't exactly big back then. Hell, just a bit over a hundred pounds and a bean pole. Unfortunately, compared to the rest of me, my dick seemed to be considerably larger than the rest of me. Considerably larger than a LOT of the guys' junk in the class. It also seemed to ALWAYS be hard after an hour of coed gym, especially in the pool. We all wore the same swim trunks. These black nylon things. The girls all got black one-piece suits that were not only unflattering but didn't always fit right. It seemed like I was always staring at them, looking for an accidental tit or crotch flash, so when I went to the showers...well you can imagine."

"Yeah. I can," Greg said. "I would have been one of those bullies."

"Yeah. Well, it was the last day of class before we graduated, and we were finishing up the swimming section of PE. A couple football players thought it would be fun to prank their girlfriends who had PE swimming the next hour. So they grabbed me out of the shower, and they used a jump rope to tie my hands, and as soon as the girls were done in the locker room, they hauled me in there still naked, and tied my hands up to a shower spigot. When the next class came in, the first couple girls that came in found me and ran back out shouting there was a guy in the showers. A few of the girls decided to come check out what was going on, and there I was, tied up, completely naked.

I don't know what the football guys expected, but I don't think what happened next was what they expected. Instead of all running away, about six of them, a few of them cheerleaders, came into the shower, a couple in their underwear, and the other four naked. They kind of grouped around me and started playing with my dick, with the explicit intent of making me come in front of them all. A few more half dressed or naked girls joined to watch while Vickie, one of those foot-ball player's girlfriends, started rubbing her tits all over me and stroking my dick. Needless to say, it wasn't long before they realized just how big I was, which seemed to bring more girls to check things out. Vickie was getting me really close and one of the other girls decided to suck on me and knelt down in front of me and started sucking my dick.

About that time, the girls' PE instructor came in, wanting to know what the commotion was all about. She pushed through the girls and found me tied up, with Vickie rubbing all over me and another girl on her knees sucking me. Vickie let go quickly, but the girl sucking my cock didn't realize the teacher was behind her until she got pulled off my dick, moments before I came. I ended up shooting my cum all over the teacher. I mean I got her shirt and her shorts and legs. It was NOT a small amount of cum, considering that it was the first time I'd had a blow job and I had over a dozen bare tits staring at me."

"Which was more embarrassing? Coming on the teacher, being sucked off or being tied naked in front of a bunch of naked girls?" Greg asked with a grin.

"Actually, coming all over the teacher. I was sure I was going to get suspended or not allowed to graduate or something. But she chased the girls all out and then untied me. She had one of the other girls that was dressed, go find the boys instructor and have him get my clothes."

"So, if I wasn't embarrassed enough, after the girls all got sent out of the locker room to the pool, she made me stay in the shower with her. I figured I was in real trouble. But I was surprised as hell when she got undressed and made me kneel down in front of her and wash my cum off her legs. Shit, she was completely naked with my face inches from her pussy. I couldn't help it. I got hard as hell again. She pulled my face to her pussy and made me lick her pussy until she made me stop. I hadn't ever done that either, so I didn't realize that I'd made her climax. Then she pulled on her underwear, pulling it part way up her thighs, leaving her pussy exposed. She made me stand there in front of her and jack myself off again until I came, rubbing my head around her pussy lips and even a few times, stroking it between her lips. When I came again, she made me squirt it into the crotch of her panties while she played with her nipples. I had no idea at the time just how much trouble she would have been in if I complained. She made me promise to not tell anyone in exchange for not suspending me for being in the girls' locker room. I was just glad that I wasn't being suspended. It would have meant I couldn't graduate. So I said, sure. Then she let me get dressed and leave."

"Oh my God. I had no idea," my wife said. "You never told me."

"I never told anyone!" I said. "I don't think it matters any more. I don't even know if she's still alive. But the most embarrassing part was having to stand there, in front of her, and jack off until I came. I thought that and licking her pussy was part of my punishment. It never occurred to me until way later that she wanted me to do it for her own pleasure."

"I wonder if she ever did anything like that to anyone else?" Jaz wondered.

"I dunno. Never heard anything. I suppose she could have. I mean, I'd be surprised if she'd come up with that on the spur of the moment, but I suppose she could have, and it was a one-time thing."

"I doubt it," my wife said quietly. "Well, at least you're no worse for the wear."

"No, other than I have a thing for licking pussy and half-dressed sex," I chuckled.

"Yeah, you do that," my wife said.

"Wait? What?" Jaz asked quickly. "Half-dressed sex?"

"Oh yeah. He's always wanting to pull my swimsuit or my pants down and fuck me from behind with my clothes still around my thighs," my wife said with a grin. "Sorry lover, your little secret is out now!"

"It is. But guess what...yours will be too!" I said with a grin. "You see, it was way back when she was pregnant with our first."

"NO! You can't!" she complained, trying to cover my mouth. "You promised never to tell anyone!"

"Then you tell it!" I said looking back at her.

"NO!"

"YES!" I said as loudly back. "Or I will."

"Oh shit. Okay. fine. Like Mark said. I was pregnant with Don. We wanted to go swimming and I needed a bigger suit. So we stopped at a swim shop on the way to the lake. We found a couple to try. I reluctantly gave him permission to pick, because he said the one-piece suits I usually wore were not flattering. I told him as long as it was one-piece and it covered all the private parts, he could pick. So he picked several for me to try on. I went into the changing room and one at a time, tried them on and then opened the door to show him how they looked. He liked one but it was a little small, so I handed it out to him to find a bigger size. While he was gone, I got this stupid idea to tease him. I stood there, playing with my pussy and my tits to get my nipples all hard and my pussy wet, so that when he came back with the suit I'd be standing there, playing with myself.

When the door opened, it wasn't Mark. It was some other guy that didn't realize that the changing room was in use because I hadn't locked the door so Mark could get back in."

"So here I was, walking down the aisle, only to see my wife, standing there with her mouth open, this twenty-year-old guy, standing frozen in place, staring at her naked body and ALL her private parts."

"Yeah, I didn't stand there long. I tried to reach the door and close it, but he was still holding it open, so I tried to cover my tits and turn around, but that just showed him my butt and my pussy from behind."

"He didn't finally let go of the door and realize what he'd done until I got back there and took the door from him. He apologized profusely, but he had one hell of a hard-on poking out his shorts," I said with a chuckle. "I never would have exposed her like that on purpose, but it had its impact. Later on, while we were at the lake, she was so horny that she had me pull the crotch of her suit aside and fuck her right there in the swimming area of the beach."

"I couldn't help it. I was soooo damn turned on... and I don't even know why! I mean it was embarrassing as hell! But looking at that guy's shorts poked out, damn! Why would that make me sexually excited?" my wife said, shaking her head. "Ever since then, any time we're swimming, he's trying to get my hand into his swimsuit or my swimsuit off."

"Do you ever let him?" Jaz asked.

"Sometimes I let him play with my tits and pussy through my suit under water and once in a very great while, I've let him pull his suit down and fuck me like we did that one day."

"Yeah maybe half a dozen times," I said.

"At least it was that many," my wife said quickly. "So don't complain."

"I'm not. Just saying, I wouldn't mind if it were more," I answered.

"So, I guess we've all had an embarrassing naked situation," Jaz said with a smile. "Kinda sexy, weren't they?"

"Depends on how you look at it," my wife said.

"Soooooo. I told you what happened to me and how it felt. I was wondering if I could ask a favor."

"A favor?"

"Well, I guess you could call it a favor. I know you've been watching Greg in the shower..."

"She has?" Greg asked his wife quickly."

"She has. I left the curtains open for a reason. She can look from her bedroom window all the way into our shower, and we both know what you like to do first thing in the morning," Jaz said.

"Has Mark been looking at you shower?" he asked quickly.

"I don't know. I intentionally haven't tried to find out. If he is, then good for him," Jaz answered. "Anyway, she finds you pretty good looking, and from what she told me, she gets off pretty well to watching you. And we both know what happened when I had a guy jacking off right in front of me. I was wondering if you two would do me a favor."

"I'm not having sex with your husband!" Nancy said quickly.

"And I don't want you to. That isn't at all what this favor is. Trust me. I don't want another man's dick in me any more than you probably do. I'm quite satisfied with my husband's tool, thank you very much."

"Then what's the favor?" Nancy asked.

"I told you how hard I came out there in the woods. I haven't come that hard before or after. I have really satisfying climaxes after flashing your husband. I mean, sometimes I can't even wait to get inside the house and I'm playing with myself. Sometimes I'll do myself if Greg isn't available, but other times I'll just walk up to him and ask him to fuck me. It's good, but it's never been quite like that."

"Okay. And?" my wife asked when Jaz paused.

"I want Mark to stand in front of me naked and watch me play with myself. If he wants to jack off and come all over me, that's fine, but I really want him to watch me climax. I want to see if I come as hard as I did that day."

"And this has what to do with me?"

"Since Mark and I are both going to be naked, I thought that maybe you'd like to watch Greg stroking up close. I know he wants to get a chance to see you naked, so this one time, I'm suggesting that we both get naked in front of each other's husbands and let them jerk off for us."

"And I'm supposed to sit here and play with myself while he does that?" Nancy asked quietly.

"Nope. I don't care if you do or not. I just thought that you might want to see him up close, and the price of admission is being naked for him. Not too hard."

"And you're going to sit and watch Mark jack off while you play with yourself and make yourself come?"

"That's it. No touching, no fucking, no anything. Just watching each other," Jaz said. "What do you think?"

"I suppose Greg has been part of all this. Planning all this?"

"Nope. In fact, he didn't know anything about it until right now."

"So, am I supposed to get him turned on or something?"

"You don't have to. I've been playing with him since we started talking. His cock is plenty hard and ready," Jaz said. "All I'm asking you to do is take your clothes off and let him see you while he does it. At the same time, you get to watch him and do whatever you would do at your bedroom window."

"This sounds kinda weird," my wife said quietly. "And while we're doing that, you'll what, go off with my husband and do the same thing?"

"Uh huh. Right here. No one is out of sight of the other. No one touches anyone. It's just looking and touching ourselves."

My wife was silent for long seconds. "No touching?"

"No touching," Jaz confirmed.

My wife looked at me. "You wanna do this?"

"Actually, I think it would be kinda fun," I answered. "But it might be a bit easier with some lotion or something."

"I can solve that," Jaz said, tossing the blanket back, revealing that she was already completely naked, her dress having been taken off sometime while we were talking. She walked away naked into the house and came back a few moments later with a bottle of body lotion in her hand. "If you want to put it on Greg, I won't complain. But if you do, I'd like to put it on Mark too. I guess that is a little touching, so maybe not a good idea."

"Just to put the lotion on?" my wife asked. "I suppose we can do that. But only for a moment."

"Only for a moment," my agreed.

Greg threw the rest of the blanket off himself, revealing that the shorts he had on were already open and his dick was sticking out. He stood up and pushed his shorts the rest of the way down, his now hard dick jutting out like a pole. He stood waiting, looking at my wife.

"You sure?" my wife asked me quietly. "I mean we can still back out!"

"I know you want to. After the other day. So why not?"

"Sorta yes, sorta no," my wife admitted. "I mean, I've been watching him from a distance. Might be nice to see him doing it up close. But I haven't been naked in front of anyone other than a doctor since...well, for a damn long time."

In answer I pushed the blanket off the two of us and then sat up. I started undressing, pulling off my t-shirt and then pushing my jeans down. I bent over to untie my shoes and pull them off and then worked my jeans down. I'd already seen Jaz naked, and she'd seen me that way, so it wasn't anything new, but with my wife sitting right next to me, my heart was pounding. I stood up and pushed my briefs down, leaving me naked except for my socks. I stepped over to Jaz and stood with my already hard dick bouncing in time with my pounding heart. She squirted some lotion on her hand and then handed the pump bottle to Greg. She looked at me and rubbed the lotion between her hands before reaching out for me. I stepped closer and she wrapped both hands around my dick, massaging a considerable amount of lotion onto my shaft. She stroked her hands along it, sliding her hands over my engorged head several times before letting go and leaning back.

Jaz looked over at my wife who was clearly watching her closely. "Okay?"

"Fair enough," my wife answered. She held her hand out and Greg walked towards her. My wife followed Jaz's pattern and squirted a liberal amount onto one hand, and then after rubbing her hands together, tentatively reached out for Greg's bare hard-on. She wrapped both hands around it and stroked it slowly, pulling both hands off his shaft over his head before pushing them back down the length of his shaft. He groaned softly as she rubbed the lotion on, looking disappointed as she pulled her hands away. She pushed him back a little as she climbed off the lounge chair. "You stroke and I'll undress," she said quietly, bringing a grin to Greg's face.

"I've been wishing I could see those tits," he said with a grin plastered on his face.

I wanted to watch and see what my wife did, but at the same time the sight of Jaz laying in front of me, her legs spread, one hand teasing her breasts and the other stroking her pussy lips was almost too much to tear my eyes from. I heard Greg say DAMN at least three times as my wife undressed, watching him stroke himself. I glanced over and watched my wife drop the last of her clothing on the ground, leaving her completely nude with a neatly trimmed patch of curls on her mound and around her lips framing her already wet looking lips. She stroked her fingers between her legs several times, coaxing her inner lips to spread and stand out now that her underwear wasn't pressing them against her. She sat down on the end of the chair and lay back, laying herself flat. She slowly lifted and spread her legs pushing them apart in a wide V while her fingers continued to stroke her own pussy. She was watching Greg stroke himself, while she played with herself, her fingers dipping between her lips and even occasionally pushing into her vaginal depths.

123456...9