Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have fun being bare bottom at work?" I asked as I stroked slowly into her and then started to pull back and shove in slowly again, rhythmically, wanting her to enjoy every second.

"Oh damn! I'm going to come," she squeaked. "Oh shit!"

"Oh damn is right," I grunted, thrusting a little harder into her.

"Did you get texts...from Jaz?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh yeah. First one was her sitting at her desk without her skirt on at all."

"Ohhhhhhh. I wish I could have gotten away with that. Especially when Chris came in."

"You like seeing him get a hard-on?"

"I didn't before. I though he was just being a perv. But now... well, as turned on as I was all day, it was kinda flattering that a guy that young has the hots for me."

"I also got a video of Jaz undressing in a storeroom and then playing with herself until she climaxed," I said as I felt my own orgasm building. "She sprayed all over like the other night."

"Wow. That had to be intense," my wife breathed. "Look honey, you gotta hurry. My pussy isn't going to keep taking this."

"I was waiting for you."

"To climax? Hell lover, you can't tell I've been climaxing since you shoved it into me?"

"No. I didn't."

"Ohhhhhh shit. One long slow orgasm. Fill me up. Finish off in me."

"Uh huh," I grunted, driving into her a bit harder and faster. I could see her body respond to the increase in sensation, of course mine did too. Her pussy clenched harder around me as I drew ever closer to my own climax. My body spasmed and I started pumping shot after shot into her, each one accompanied by my body jerking uncontrollably, jamming my dick deep into her as it spewed another gush of cum.

I stood between her legs, panting, feeling her pussy still squeezing my now softening shaft as she leaned to me and wrapped herself around me, both arms and legs. She pressed her lips to mine, and we kissed wetly for long seconds before we both had to break the kiss to breathe. "Damn. I love how you feel having sex with me. I was so turned on all day, thinking about you. I could hardly keep from touching myself all day. I almost got caught with my hand between my legs once. It felt sooooo naughty to know that if it weren't for my desk, anyone that came in my office could have seen my pussy because I had my skirt up so high. A few times I thought I would come right there in my chair! I didn't know if I could even make it home."

"Damn. Sounds like you had fun. So, what happened when Chris came in? I don't understand."

"He always gets a hard-on when he's in my office. I don't think he thinks I see it, but I do. I used to think he was a perv of some kind, but I talked to a few of the other ladies, and he gets them there too. I think he just has a thing for cleavage. Imagine how hard he'd get if he knew I was sitting without panties on and my skirt halfway to my waist."

"You could always let him know and see what happens," I said with a grin.

"Oh? And how do I do that without getting in trouble?"

"I dunno. Drop your panties on his desk chair so they're there when he comes in? I mean who'd know who left them, right? It'd be up to him to figure it out."

"It sounds like you're suggesting I flash him my pussy!" she said with a frown.

"I never said that. I just said let him know you didn't have underwear on, just to see what happens. It's not like he's going to do anything at work, right?"

"Well, no."

"Now Jaz. She'd accidently bend over in front of him and make sure he knew whose panties they were," I chuckled.

"Oh. Yeah, I bet she might," she said grinning. "I'll have to ask if she ever did anything like that. Now, let's finish dinner. I'm getting hungry."

"Only if you promise to stay like this all night," I answered with a wide grin.

"Fine. You stay naked and I will."

It didn't take long for my dick to return to full mast, watching my wife move around the kitchen in just heels, stockings and a garter belt. When dishes were done, she climbed into the recliner with me, the two of us playing with each other while we watched TV. Neither of us was in any hurry to get the other off. This was all about gentle, loving teasing. I stroked her nipples or her pussy while she stroked my dick with one finger or teased that finger around one of my nipples. We'd been at it for nearly an hour, starting to think seriously about having sex again, when Jaz walked in through the sliding kitchen door unannounced.

"Oooooooo. Looks like I'm just in time!" she said as she walked into the family room. She walked to one of the overstuffed chairs by the TV and sat down. "You ARE going to screw, right?"

"We were thinking about it," my wife said quietly.

"Good. You owe me one."

"Owe you one what?" I asked.

"Chance to watch. You guys were watching me and Greg the other day, right?"

"I thought you liked to be watched?"

"I do. But I also like to watch," she said with a grin. "But I'm not alone. Someone else was watching the other night."

"Someone else?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's what I came over to tell you. I just came from Miang's house. Seems she was watching from her bedroom window."

"OH shit," I groaned. Miang was Daro's wife, on the other side of Jaz and Greg. We were friends, just like we were neighborly friends with Jason and Teri who lived next door to us. Miang was what I would call a pretty typical Chinese woman. Slender, petite, based on what I'd seen at Jaz's pool parties, maybe B cup breasts and almost no hair down there, if any. Like Jaz, she wore the tiniest of bikinis, but then she didn't have nearly as much to cover as either Jaz or my wife. Daro is kind of standoffish, but I found Miang to be extremely friendly. Almost too friendly when my wife wasn't looking.

Last year I was in Jaz's to go to the bathroom at one of their pool parties, when I stepped out, Miang was right there, almost as if she were about to walk in while I was still in the bathroom. She didn't move away, instead actually moving closer to me, reaching out and rubbing my dick through my wet swimsuit as she stepped herself right against me. She apologized, verbally, for accidently blocking my way, but continued to stand there, rubbing my dick through my suit until I started to get hard, her bikini covered nipples pressed right to my chest, almost as if she were trying to push me back into the bathroom with her clearly hard nipples. The implication was clear, take a step back and feel free to touch whatever you wanted. I doubted her husband or Nancy would have approved, but it was momentarily tempting. Now to find out she was watching, I was somewhat concerned what might transpire now.

"You're not upset she was watching you, are you?" Jaz asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, not that. I just ...it's that...well...sometimes..."

"Spit it out!" my wife interrupted. "It's not like you to be at a loss for words."

"It's just that...well... from time to time...once in a while... Miang has left me with the feeling that she'd really like to get into my pants," I finally blurted out.

Jaz laughed loudly for several long seconds. "Of course she does. She's tried to get into Greg's pants too. That's what happens when your husband has a tiny little ding-a-ling! All you've done is given her a little more reason to try. Call it advertising!"

"How do we stop it? Or her?"

"Why do you want to?" Jaz asked. Then she looked at my face and Nancy's. "Okay. I think I know what to do. Just trust me, we can solve this."

"If you think so."

"I do, no problem. Now, you two gonna fuck or just lay there?"

'** ** ** **

It was Saturday and I had plenty to do if I was going to get the basement finished any time soon. The girls, my wife, Jaz and Miang, were all going shopping someplace. I wasn't going to complain, it meant that I had the house to myself while I worked. When I work, I get hot, so other than my toolbelt, I had on a pair of summer weight cargo pocket shorts, and my work boots. I'd ditched the shirt almost as soon as I started. I knew that Jason and Terri were supposed to have us over for dinner that evening, so I was already starting to think about showering when the wife got home. I looked at my watch when I heard their high heels on the hardwood floor above me. I still had about another hour or so to work, so I continued to work, standing on the ladder and tying the wires inside the junction box in the ceiling. I heard the high heels again, this time walking across the floor and then down the basement stairs, clomping one step at a time. I'd often wondered how the hell women even managed to stay standing on those skinny little heels.

"Wanna see what we bought?" I heard Jaz ask from the bottom of the stairs. I looked down from what I was doing and stared, with my mouth hanging open. Not that Jaz didn't look incredible in the skimpy off shoulder top she had on with the micro skirt, that probably didn't have any underwear under it, or Miang in the stretch dress she had on. No, my mouth was hanging open looking at my wife.

She had on a white dress that was mid thigh length, or a little shorter, made of a thin material that was gathered in small horizontal bunches up the front, with a tie hanging down, that looked like if she pulled the tie a little tighter, the dress hem in the front would get even shorter. The top of the dress was some kind of criss-cross halter type thing that tied behind her neck. It left a large bare diamond from her belly button up to midway between her breasts, about half the width of her body, and the most stunning thing, the side and part of the under side of each soft breast was exposed by the thin material. It was easy to see she had no bra, her nipples poking out prominently.

"Damn!" I said as I shook my head. "That's...um...Some dress," I finally got out. "Did you know your underwear shows through though?" I said, seeing the tiny pink bikini panty through the white material

"I do," she said. "Now close your eyes."

"Okay," I answered.

"You can open them again," she said after a few moments. I looked again and the panties were no longer on her, but in her hand. "If I walked by your desk with the panties showing, and then again later, and they weren't showing, what would you conclude?"

"That you took them off."

"Uh huh," my wife said with a grin. "You think Chris would notice?"

"Only if he's alive," I answered.

"Then there's this," she said, turning around to face away from me. She stepped her feet apart about a foot or so and then, keeping her legs straight, bent over. The short skirt pulled up her butt until her pussy showed below the hem.

"And you're going to bend over in front of him like that?" I asked with a frown.

She straightened and then turned back to face me. "Well, I could do this," she said, dropping the panties she had in her hand to the floor. She squatted down in her heels, her legs together. She looked up at me and just before she started to get up, she pushed her knees apart slowly, her pussy starting to show with her knees only a few inches apart, and then as she continued to spread them, more of her was exposed. Eventually the dress started to slide up her thighs as she continued to spread her knees apart until her whole pussy was showing.

I walked over to her slowly, looking at her and her smiling face. She was clearly pleased with herself for finding this way to tease Chris to let him know she was pantyless. I stepped in front of her and stood inches away from her. "I know what you want from him. You want him to do this," I said, reaching behind her neck and untying the bow that held the dress top up. I pulled it away from her body so that now both her tits and pussy were exposed. I undid the front of my pants, struggling a little with my toolbelt still on, and pulled out my hard cock. "You want to see him do this," I said, stroking my dick. "But what if he doesn't. What if he sees you when you're standing up?" I asked, reaching down and using one arm to coax her up. "Show me again how you plan on teasing him?"

She grinned and turned around, bending herself over so her pussy was clearly on display. "What happens if he does this? Do you let him?" I asked rubbing on her butt, half of it covered with the skirt material and the other half bare.

"Probably," she answered quietly, only starting to see where I was going.

"What if he decides to do this?" I asked, sliding my hand down to stroke her pussy lips. I let one finger slip between her lips and search out her clit, knowing damn well that once I start rubbing that she'd want me to keep going. Want ANYONE to keep going.

"Maybe," she answered with a little quaver in her voice.

"What if he wants more? You've basically offered this," I said as I quickly aimed my mushroom head at her pussy and in one smooth motion, pushed my head between her lips and then thrust into her.

"OH FUCK!" my wife gasped at the sudden intrusion, my cock suddenly buried all the way into her. "I...I....I don't think I'd let him," she groaned as I started to stroke in and out of her slowly.

"No? You think if it was displayed like that, he wouldn't take the opportunity? It didn't take me long. And once he does..."

"Yeah. I know," she answered as I pulled out of her, my rock hard cock glistening. "Maybe that is a bit much," she finally said, turning around to face me, fumbling with the strap that would go around her neck.

"Jesus Nancy! Tell me that thing is real!" I heard Miang say.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Your husband's dick. Is that real?"

"Well, yeah," my wife answered. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Can I touch it?" My wife looked at Miang a little shocked. "It's,well, I don't know how to put this. He's fucking huge!"

"He's not that big," my wife answered.

"Compared to Daro he his. I mean, damn! Can I touch it?"

My wife looked at me with raised eyebrows and I just shrugged. "I guess," my wife answered.

Miang stepped closer and reached out towards my dick with one of her petite hands. She tried to grasp around it but was unable to reach her fingers all the way around. "Oh my God. It's huge. How do you get it in you?"

"What? It fits fine. Why do you think it's so huge?" my wife asked.

"Daro. He isn't, I mean, he's quite small by American standards, and compared to this. Does he come a lot?"

"What?" both my wife and I asked at the same time.

Miang looked from my wife to me and back. "I know it's kind of personal, but does he come a lot?"

"Well, I don't know."

"Trust me. He does," Jaz said. "He came like a gallon all over me."

"Wait? He came a gallon, on you?" Miang asked in confusion. "But he's Nancy's husband."

"And there you have it. Cat's out of the bag. Yeah, we did a little play the other day and let each other's husbands come on us. And yeah, he came a shit ton."

"I'd like to see that in my panties," Miang said quietly with a grin, stroking my cock with a little more determination.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's hold the show a second," my wife said. "You want to see him come where?"

Miang suddenly stopped stroking me and looked around at the three of us. "I didn't say."

"You did," Jaz said quickly, interrupting her. "You said you'd like to see his cum in your panties. Or was it you wanted to see him come in your panties. Not that it makes that much difference, unless you're still wearing them. Ohhhhhhhhh. MIANG! You dirty girl!" Jaz said quickly. "I've heard about that particular little kink."

Miang blushed brightly while my wife and I looked confused. "What?" my wife asked.

"You want to tell them, or should I?" Jaz asked Miang.

"I don't like to have my husband come inside me. I like him to pull out and cum in my panties and then I can pull them up with his cum in them," she said quietly, still blushing.

"And let him play with your pussy with your panties full of cum too I bet. Do you like to come that way? With your panties full of cum?" Jaz asked.

"Really?" I asked a little confused. "Why would you do that?"

"In a lot of poorer areas of our country there isn't a lot of birth control," she said with an embarrassed shrug. "In this country, we take birth control for granted. But not all countries have it like you do. Many families can't afford birth control, even if it were easily available. So, pulling out is fairly common, and it has to go somewhere. Some women like it on them, some in a rag or something and some...well, some like the feeling of their husband's cum in their panties, much like some American women like to feel their husband's cum leaking from them."

"Oh! I get it," I answered, understanding a lot more. Her hand was still on my dick, stroking me slowly, her petite hand sliding over my head gently with each stroke. Even though my wife was standing only a few feet away, I couldn't resist reaching one finger up to the front of Miang's tube type dress and pulling slowly down. Neither she nor my wife stopped me as I pulled the stretchy material slowly down her breasts.

"You did say it would," Miang said to Jaz."

"See. So if Daro pulls it down, how far is up to him?" Jaz answered with a grin. "Go ahead Mark. Keep pulling."

I looked at Jaz and then at my wife who was still tying the top of her dress in place seemed to be ignoring it. I continued to pull down, exposing both of her small B cup boobs with their small oblong areola and small rock hard nipples. She turned to me slightly, still stroking my dick allowing me to pull the dress down lower and lower, until it was all the way to her waist. "Go ahead. You know you want to," my wife finally said as she finished tying the bow behind her neck. I turned a bit, my hard dick now pointing directly at Miang's stomach as I used both hands to pull the material down further, sliding it over her small butt and then down over her hips. The stretchy material finally slid down her legs on its own. She stepped out of the dress, standing in front of me now in nothing but a very tiny pair of light blue bikini panties and her high heels. She used both hands on my dick now, stroking it towards her, moving so close that it was almost touching her stomach.

"I can't believe how big it is," Miang whispered. "I don't think I could get this in me, not all of it. I'm not sure even his head would fit."

"You should try it," Jaz said.

"Wait! What!?" my wife asked quickly.

"Just for a second. I mean, what can it hurt?" Jaz said. "It's not like they're having sex. Just trying to see if it would fit."

"Yeah. Sorry. That's having sex in my opinion. Trying a fat dildo is seeing if it would fit. Putting my husband's cock in there isn't."

"And you were saying that it might be interesting to try and see if Chris's cock is as big? How do you know unless you try it on for size?" Jaz said.

My wife turned to Jaz, anger flashing in her eyes. "That was a secret!" she hissed. "I told you that in confidence. I wasn't going to do it, I just wondered if it was."

"Oops," Jaz said with an impish grin. "To be honest, I wouldn't mind trying it on for size too. Maybe that's what we should do, let him slip it into both of us, just to let us see how wonderfully big it feels. I mean you get it every day. To you, it's just ho hum. But I bet he can't get it into Miang without her climaxing."

"That's the third time you've suggested trying him on for size. I suppose if I say no, you'll just find a way to sneak it in. Maybe one day in the pool or maybe getting your pipes fixed?" my wife said irritably.

"Never know. I mean if we're tussling around in the pool, who knows what parts of whose swimsuits might get pulled off and where a hard appendage might accidently slip," Jaz answered my wife with a grin.

"You know, I have no doubt that you would. Okay. Fine! Let's do this. Get your clothes off. I know it won't take long, given you bought them so you could drop them in public. So, get 'em off and bend your ass over the worktable."

1...456789