Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I should do that."

"Then take my shirt off. Please?" she asked.

"You sure?" I asked before reaching for the tail of her shirt as she nodded. I pulled it from her shorts and pulled it up, forcing her to let go of my dick long enough for me to pull it up and off. She leaned closer to me, allowing me to reach around her and undo the four hook fasteners of her bra. I pulled it and the shoulder straps around and down her arms. She let me pull it all the way off before leaning against me again, pressing her tits to my chest, her hard nipples pressing hard against me, as she pressed her lips against mine.

"I could fuck you so easy right now," she whispered huskily.

"I don't think we should."

"No. But I could," she whispered before she pushed away. She pulled me by the hand down the hall to her bedroom, leaving me one hand to keep my pants from falling all the way to my ankles. She let go of me and stepped into the closet. It only took a moment, and she was back out of it, a red dress in her hand. She grinned. "Wanna see my pussy too?" she asked dropping the dress on the end of the bed. I'd seen her in tiny bikinis quite a few times, and was always impressed by how her large tits, easily big enough I'd barely be able to enclose one with both hands, didn't overly sag. A lot of big tits hang down halfway to the woman's belly button, but hers barely sagged more than half their size. Now as I stood there staring, I could for the first time, see all of her sexy breasts. Her areolae were dark and round, much darker than her light brown skin, puckered and inviting, surrounding a large even darker nipple nearly the diameter of my pinky, pushing out at least as far as it was around, maybe more.

She took two steps towards me and reached for my hand and used my fingers to undo her shorts and push them down. She held my hands as she stepped out of her shorts and then pulled one of my hands between her legs. I could feel the smooth skin of her shaved mound and lips and the wetness of the significant amount of inner labia as she pushed my fingers to her pussy and started to rock her hips. "Oh fuck. I need to come so bad. Make me come," she whispered as she held my hand between her legs, grinding her pussy against my fingers and forcing my fingers between her lips to her clit. Back and forth she pumped her hips, her big tits pressed to my chest, her nipples rubbing up and down as she worked herself closer and closer to climax. "Oh God yes. Ohhhhhh shit," she breathed as she stopped moving and held herself still, her legs trembling as she orgasmed. "Ohhhhhhhh damn. I would have rather done that on a dick, but I needed that so much."

She stepped back a little and lifted my wet fingers to her lips and sucked them clean, one at a time. "If you change your mind and wanna stick that in me, just say so," she said breathlessly before pulling away. She walked to the bed, picked up the little dress and stepped into it. It had a short flowing skirt that only came to the middle of her thighs, leaving most of her light brown legs visible. She pulled the top of the dress up, which was little more than two wide strips of bright red material attached to the waist of the dress, reaching up over her voluptuous breasts, attaching to a collar around her neck. As she moved to fasten the collar, I could tell that it would take nothing to make the material move side to side enough to expose her breasts and nipples. "You like?" she asked with a grin. "I have to admit, I didn't think I'd be wearing anything like this tonight."

"You wear things like that a lot?" I asked, staring at how incredibly sexy she looked.

"On occasion," she grinned as she stepped over. She squatted down to collect my shorts and pull them up, closing her lips around my hard head for a few moments before pulling my shorts all the way up and helping me tuck myself into them. "There. All better," she said with a smile. She took me by the hand and pulled me along back outside.

"That took a while," my wife said, staring at Terri's change in outfit.

"It did take a bit longer than I expected. I wanted to change my shirt, but I just couldn't find what I wanted, so I put this on instead," she said as she led me to where my wife was sitting and then moved to another free chair of her own. She sat down and crossed her legs slowly, giving us all a quick glimpse of her bare black pussy lips. "Mark was a dear, helping me out."

"I'm sure he was," my wife answered, looking at me with a frown. I just shook my head to let her know I hadn't done what she was thinking I might have done. She nodded and the frown disappeared.

"So, what would everyone like to do tonight?" Terri asked. "We have our usual assortment of games," she said, almost as if leaving that open for someone to suggest something different.

"You have something in particular you want to play?" Jaz asked curiously.

"Well. I was kind of thinking maybe we'd play a new game. Something we haven't done before," she said with a little grin. "If everyone is up to a challenge that is."

"What kind of a challenge?" Daro asked quickly, being one of the most reserved of the group.

"Something a little sexy. It's intended to push you from your comfort zone a little bit," she answered.

"You play this game with other people?" Daro asked. From the look on his face, I could tell he was hesitant, but at the same time I could also see that he was staring at her half bare tits in the dress.

"We do. We have a few other couples we've played with before," she answered with a little grin. "I've always found it to be quite, um, stimulating."

"So, what is this game?" Miang asked quietly. "And how do you play it?"

"Well, the rules are simple enough. The ladies and the men take turns. It's called dare me. The last person that did a dare, makes a new dare. It can be anything you want, within the limits the group specifies. Then each person draws a card, and the lowest card does the dare. Like I might dare to, oh, flash your boobs. The ladies all draw a card, and the lowest card has to flash her boobs. Then the men do a dare and when the girls dare again, whoever did the dare makes the next dare. It could be the same dare, or something completely different."

"Sounds like it could get interesting in a hurry," Greg said with a grin.

"It can. But I think we'd want to make the rule for us like, no sex, or something like that. I don't think any of us would mind getting flashed, but I don't know that anyone's ready to go home with someone else's cum in them."

"Do they really get that daring?" Daro asked quickly.

"Depends on the couples. We had one person that made the dare to go stand in the middle of the street and let someone else put their dick into her."

"How'd that turn out?" Jaz asked.

"Let's just say I was glad it was the dark out," she said with a grin. "Oh yeah. If anyone pulls an ace, it's kind of the wild card. Everyone does the dare at the same time. And guys can only make dares for the guys and girls can only make dares for the girls. That doesn't mean that it can't include a guy. Like I might dare to sit on a guy's lap and French kiss him for a minute. That kind of thing."

"Sounds kinda sexy," Jaz said. "I'm in. How about you Nancy?"

"I don't know. I suppose it could be interesting. Miang?"

"I'm game to try if Daro is. I wouldn't mind having to sit on Mark's lap and kiss him a little bit."

Terri got up and headed into the house, coming back out a few moments later with a deck of cards. She spread the cards out on one of the little glass topped side tables between two of the chairs. "I'll go first, just to start the game out," she said as she stood by the table. "Let's start with something simple. I dare to sit on someone's lap, other than your husband, and kiss him with your sexiest kiss while he has his hand between your legs."

"Whoa. Seriously?" Miang asked as Terri drew a card off the table.

"Uh huh. Come get a card," Terri said as she held up the queen of hearts. Nancy and Jaz both drew cards, leaving Miang to draw the last one. They all held them up and Miang ended up the low card with a four of clubs.

"So, what now?" Miang asked.

"Well, you get to pick whose lap you're gonna sit on," Terri answered with a grin.

"Well, since Mark just helped you change clothes, I'm going to assume he isn't going to be offended if I give him a sexy kiss. Especially after earlier today."

"Earlier today?" Terri asked as Miang got up to step over to my seat.

"Let's just say that I got an unexpected look at certain parts of him," she said as she sat down on my lap, her legs hanging over one side of mine. She leaned against me and wrapped one hand around my shoulders, the other finding my left hand and drawing it down to her crotch. She had on a pair of thigh length walking shorts and a tank type top. "Too bad I have the shorts on," she whispered as her hand left mine pressed to her pussy and moved up to wrap around my neck. She pulled her face to mine and started to softly kiss me. I kissed back a little hesitantly before Terri spoke up.

"Feel free to get into it there Mark. I mean, chances are you're going to be watching your wife kissing someone else before the night is over, and you wouldn't want Miang to think you aren't a good kisser, would you?"

"Trust me. He's a very good kisser," my wife said from next to me. "Might as well have fun with it honey," she said.

"Since this is the first one, and clearly we're still getting our feet under us, I'm going to give them a little more time," Terri said.

"Good," Miang whispered, moving one hand from around my neck again to the one between her legs. She forced my fingers to rub up and down the cloth of her crotch, rubbing her through the material as she went back to kissing me. I started to kiss back and before the minute was up, we were both kissing pretty heavily, not to mention my fingers pressing hard enough as I rubbed to stroke her pussy through her shorts.

"Time," Terri announced. "Okay Mark, why don't you start us out with a good dare for the guys?"

"Uh, sure," I answered a little breathlessly as Miang slowly got off my lap. "A guy challenge, huh?"

"Yep. But remember, you might also draw the low card and have to do the dare."

"Yeah. Right. "Okay. Does it have to be generic, or can it be specific, like do something to a particular person?"

"It can be either," Terri answered.

I thought about it a minute, not sure if I should do what I was thinking. Finally, I decided. "I dare you to stand by the fire and drop your pants and give every one of the girls a look at your dick."

"WHOA! Seriously? Getting into the hard stuff pretty fast, aren't we?" Terri asked.

"Not really. Let's face it, every guy here is trying to see your pussy, might as well give you an equal chance," I said with a shrug.

"So be it! Guys, draw your cards."

We all pulled a card and Greg came up with low card. "What the hell. Nancy's seen it already anyway," he said as he stood up. He walked to the middle of the group by the fire pit and undid his pants. "Hope none of you are afraid of seeing a big cock," he said with a grin as he dropped his pants and slid his boxers down. His cock stuck out at Terri as he stood there fore several seconds, and then slowly turned so that both my wife and Miang could see it. Then he bent over and pulled up his pants and went back to his seat.

"Miang. You're turn to make the dare," Terri said. "I'm betting after that kiss, you're more than a little warmed up."

"I AM!" she said with a grin. "And I know just exactly what to dare. I dare you to pick someone and bend over and kiss him, but you have to have your hands behind your back, so he has to hold you up by putting his hands on your tits."

"Shirt on or off?" Terri asked.

"Off! Definitely off!" Jaz said.

"Okay. Off it is," Miang said. The girls all pulled a card and my wife ended up with the low card this time. She stood up and stepped to Jason.

"How long?" my wife asked.

"I didn't say, so I guess as long as you want," Miang said.

My wife reached behind her neck and untied the top of the dress. "You do realize that this dress isn't staying up without the top tied," my wife said, twisting to look at Miang.

"Too bad, so sad," she answered.

My wife looked back at Jason and let go of the straps of her dress. The halter top fell fully down to her waist, leaving her exposed from the waist up, and then as she started to bend over towards him, the dress fell the rest of the way down, leaving her completely naked. Jason reached out for her tits and cupped each soft mound, holding her chest up and helping her lean further over him until their lips met.

"Jesus," Daro whispered as my wife's naked pussy pushed out from between her thighs as she tried to maintain some semblance of balance.

She stood and kissed him wetly, letting him squeeze and massage her breasts as he held her up for long seconds before she finally reached out to his shoulders and pushed herself back up. She bent over again, this time even further, pushing her pussy out even more dramatically toward Daro as she pulled her dress up. I was sure that both he and Jason were disappointed when she covered herself back up.

"I dare you to take all your clothes off and let each of the ladies stroke your cock without you coming," Greg said quickly. "God, I hope I lose."

I think all of us laughed as we took turns drawing cards. "Oh damn," I said quietly as I turned my card over and dropped it on the pile. "Don't get much lower than that," I said looking down at the ace of clubs.

"Actually, that's interesting. The ace is a wild card. All of you men have to do the same dare! I think I'm going to damn well enjoy this," Terri said with a feminine laugh. "Come on boys. Time to strip 'em off!"

"Well, isn't this interesting," Greg said with a chuckle. "Here I was hoping that the girls would dare to show off their tits and look who's doing the showing off. Not that Mark is gonna mind. I think all the girls have seen his junk except for maybe Miang."

"Not true. Miang even got to see it. Not only see it but see it in action!" Jaz said. "Not that I'm going to mind one bit playing with it."

"They've all seen you?" Daro asked, cocking his head. "Even my wife?"

"Fraid so," I answered.

"When did she see it?"

"When my wife was showing off this dress. She bent over for me, and I had to show her what any red-blooded man would do if she did that in front of him."

"So, he pulled it out and pushed it right into her," Miang said. "God, it looks so big. I'm glad we can't do sex because if we did, there'd be no way I could with that."

"It's not that big," I protested.

"Politely putting it, it's large," Terri said. "Trust me. I've seen my share of dicks."

"Not that large," I said again.

"I think it is. How about it ladies? Is it big?" Terri asked.

"I think so," Jaz said.

"Come on ladies. Really? I'm NOT that big! You make it seem like I have a horse cock."

"Not a horse cock, but I wouldn't mind fitting it in me," Terri answered.

"It's really NOT that big!" my wife chimed in. "I mean, large, yes, but not that much."

"I'll bet it's the biggest here," Terri said. "In fact, I'm willing to bet on it for real. You let me measure it and if you're not the biggest here, then I'll lay right here and play with myself while all of you gentlemen jack off all over me. But if I'm right. If he is the biggest here, then you lay here and let each of us try to sit on you. What do you say?"

I looked at my wife who shrugged. "Just sit on him? Not like fuck him or anything?"

"Well, maybe bounce a few times, just to make it all wet and fun," Terri said with a grin.

"Wait a second. You telling me that if he does have the biggest dick, all you girls are going to try and sit on it? Even you Miang?" Daro asked quickly. "I don't think that's fair. What are we supposed do, just sit here and watch our wives fuck him?"

"You're right," Terri said. "Not only that, poor Nancy doesn't get anything out of it. So, I'm going to offer my husband up to Nancy. He'll lay down and she can let him play with her body, lick her or even fuck him if she wants to. Daro and Greg should get something as well, so I'll lay down and the two of you can take turns with my mouth and pussy as long as your wives are still busy with Mark. That more fair?"

"This sounds like it's going to turn into a sex orgy," my wife said with a frown. "I'm not sure I'm all that into something like that. For that matter, I'm not at all sure I'm ready for my husband to be sticking his dick into a bunch of pussies besides mine."

"You know. I had the same trepidation the first time I let someone else have sex with me," Terri said. "But it was surprisingly liberating. I mean Jason and I started out with a little flashing in closed settings, and then expanded that to flashing in public. God, I loved the feeling of sitting in a restaurant, knowing some guy sitting with his wife was peeking at my bare pussy under my skirt, or following me around a store, hoping I'd bend over again. It got me so damn turned on. One time I was out with another man doing this, while Jason was with his wife. They dared us to find a public place to separately slip their dicks into us. I was nervous as hell. There I was, standing in a park with my shorts around my thighs and my tits hanging out while this hunky looking guy slowly pushed his cock into me from behind right next to the jogging trail. I came so fast and so hard I couldn't believe it. When we got home, we talked about what we did and how it felt and then we had some of the best sex we'd had together in years. It's not for everyone. And maybe this is much too soon for you all. So why don't we step back and stay with non-intercourse challenges."

"I suggest we all stand up and take off all our clothes and get comfortable seeing each other," Jason said. "We'll park ourselves on the recliner chairs and the girls can take turns moving between us. They can sit on our laps and let us tease and suck their sexy nipples and play with their pussies. Terri can start a timer for like five minutes or something and we'll just get comfortable playing."

"That sounds a little more reasonable. I know I wouldn't mind getting to play with your wife's tits and pussy, but I'm not so sure I want my wife getting fucked by someone else in the process."

"I had the same trepidation at first. But we got used to playing as friends and then it wasn't difficult at all to migrate to that first intercourse. And if that's not for you, then you just don't go that far," Jason told Daro.

"Well, I'm going to go over and undress Daro, and let him undress me. Ladies, pick a man and help him get naked," Terri said as she got up.

She walked around the fire pit to Daro, undid the collar of the dress she had on and let it fall to the ground so she was completely naked in front of him. She held a hand out for him. "Shall we?"

I could see he was nervous and hesitant as she helped him stand up and started undressing him, but I didn't have long to watch before Miang stepped over and took hold of my hands. She coaxed me to pull her shirt up, revealing a lacy little bra containing pair of perky little B cup breasts with small pink areola and hard little nipples. I reached around her and unsnapped the bra, letting it fall to the ground at her feet. I undid the front of her shorts and let them slide down her legs. She reached down and quickly pushed her panties down and off, apparently not wanting to waste any more time. With her naked except for her low high heels, she reached for my pants, quickly opening them and working my dick out.

"God, I wanted this so bad this afternoon," she whispered as she wrapped both hands around it. I stepped out of my shorts and pulled my shirt up and off before moving back to settle on the chair, her hands never letting go of my dick as she climbed onto the chair over my legs. She slid up my body allowing me to see her pussy for the first time. She had full round lips with no inner labia protruding and not a speck of hair to be seen, either on her lips or on her mound. She moved up and lowered her pussy to my dick, trapping it between us, her hot pussy pressing against the underside. She leaned forward and moved up a little further, allowing me to reach her nipples.

1...456789