Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah's life slows down, but Trevor needs more.
1.9k words
4.2
10k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life kind of went back to normal over the next week. Trevor would still listen in on Sarah's phone throughout the day, but everything was normal. She went to work on time, like she was supposed to, and she came home normally. Even her boss Richard seemed to treat her like nothing had happened.

A big part of Trevor was happy with this development. He had worried that Sarah's reckless decisions would impact their lives adversely, and he didn't want the fallout from everything coming into the light.

But that other part of him, that part he was ashamed of, was sad it had ended so soon. He sat at his desk and pulled up the cloud account he stored all of the videos, audio, and pictures he had taken from Sarah and Josh's romps next door.

He started one of the videos from when they shared a shower. He enjoyed the way Sarah became such a slut for Josh's much larger, 9-inch, cock. She was like a completely different person sexually. Letting him dominate her, while she still protested if Trevor got even a little too rough.

This particular time, Josh had pushed her against a wall. Holding both her arms behind her back with one hand, and grabbing a handful of her hair with the other. He bent her over and thrust into her hard. Her head pressed against the shower wall. Trevor liked this one because Sarah had several orgasms. More than he had ever seen her have.

Trevor's cock was so hard. He fished it out of his jeans and started stroking. He wanted more, he needed it. Watching videos was one thing, but knowing it was happening in real time was a thrill he couldn't describe. He had to find a way for this to happen again. His heart hammered in his chest as he thought about it.

*****

Sarah came home from work, and Trevor was so horny. She came into the bedroom wearing a black and white horizontal striped skirt, with a white blouse on. The skirt hugged her ass so well that Trevor couldn't help himself. He walked over to her, and grabbed a handful of her ass. She smiled at him and kissed him passionately. Putting her arms around his neck.

"You know I love this skirt?" He remarked, squeezing her ass a little more.

"Mmm, why do you like it?" She said softly into his ear.

"It just hugs that perfectly firm little butt of yours so nicely." He slapped her ass and this time grabbed the skirt. Hiking it up to reveal a very lacey white thong.

She ground her crotch against him, humping against him with a craving. Rubbing his already hard cock through his pants.

He pulled her shirt over her head. "A thong at work, were you trying to impress someone?" Trevor chuckled.

"Maybe I just wanted to feel sexy today." She unzipped his pants, and pulled them down just enough for his cock to pop out.

He remembered one of the tellers, a younger guy. "I bet Matt was staring at you all day again."

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "He's like 19 years old Trev. He can't help it."

Trevor laughed as he undid her bra, her perky tits standing at attention. "And you can't help it either?" He said while picking her up and setting her on the bed. Pulling her panties down, he dove head first into her pussy. Licking her delicately.

She gasped and giggled then said, "Why are you talking like this?"

He shrugged, pulling his mouth off as he put two fingers into her. "I don't know...." He felt embarrassed for a second, "I guess I just think it's hot when other guys want what I have."

She raised her eyebrows a bit, "Oh really? I had no clue."

He took off the rest of his clothes and climbed on top of her, "Is that weird?"

"I don't know...." She reached down to feel his extra stiff cock, "It kind of makes sense, like if you had a really nice car and other guys wished they had it, that would feel pretty good."

Trevor laughed, "Yeah, except I don't think of you as a car, obviously!"

She laughed too and gave him a seductive look, "I don't mind...how about you take me for a spin?"

Sarah rubbed the head of Trevor's cock against her slit before pulling him towards her. He entered her already wet vagina and started moving back and forth. Taking care to push his cock down hard against the back wall of her pussy. She always responded so well to this. As she moaned softly, Trevor leaned down and started the dirty talk.

"So...were any guys checking out my car today?"

She giggled, "Well...maybe." She moaned again; Trevor loved how vocal she was during sex.

He slowed down, "Tell me who."

She started moving her hips up into him, a sure sign that Trevor wasn't moving fast enough and she was getting frustrated. "Mmmmm, Matt definitely did today."

Trevor moved a little bit faster, "How do you know?"

She was still trying to get him to speed up, but he knew just the right amount she needed for teasing, "He was...uhn...He kept looking over at me when he thought I couldn't see." She was enjoying it but wanted more, faster, harder.

He increased the speed just a little more but was careful not to go too deep, teasing Sarah was an art. He wanted to draw this out, and reward her for giving answers. It seemed like the Matt route wasn't going to give anything juicy, so he upped the ante a little.

"I bet Richard likes when you dress like that too." He whispered, chuckling.

She stopped for a second, but Trevor started back into a rhythm he knew she would like. He was worried she would react adversely to Richard's name, but he couldn't help it. He needed to try...

"Why do you say that?" she said softly,

"I don't know," Trevor started humping faster and deeper, "he seems like he might be a perv deep down, have you ever caught him staring."

She kept moaning, but didn't reply. Trevor worried that he had ruined it, but then she said, "Yeah actually...I have."

His cock got extra hard; he knew Sarah could feel it because she wrapped her arms around him. He slowed down, trying not to cum.

"Tell me." Was all he could say.

She paused, "One time he had me in his office to talk about some new things we were doing. I was wearing that red blouse, the one that's a little, uh, lower than others. Well, I could tell that he kept looking at my chest, he was almost too obvious about it. Turns out my bra was sticking out a little bit and I didn't know until after."

Trevor was able to move faster, showing that he liked the story. "Mmmm, that's actually kind of hot, was he nicer to you after?"

She giggled, "Actually yes, this was recently, and afterwards he has been nicer to me than any of the other tellers."

Trevor realized that she was telling him about the time he had overheard in Richard's office and changing the details. It should have hurt, but it actually turned him on more that she was hiding it. He thought of the audio he had just relistened to earlier that day, and imagined Richard, an older man in his late 60's, short and stocky, with a gut. Not attractive, but the thought of a creature like him unable to contain himself with a beautiful woman like Sarah really turned Trevor on for reasons he didn't understand.

He had heard what he needed to, and couldn't help himself. He got up into a better position and started hammering Sarah's pussy with determination. His balls slapping against her, his pelvis smacking her clit with each bottoming out stroke. She moaned loudly, her body responding. Trevor could feel the semen moving up into his cock, but flexed his abs to keep from orgasming. Sarah was getting close, and he didn't want to disappoint her, not tonight. He was holding on by a thread when he finally couldn't anymore, he let loose a massive shot into her, but kept thrusting, his sensitive cock in pain until finally Sarah threw her head back and moaned. Her pussy squeezing on his cock. He collapsed onto her; happy he had succeeded.

She sighed, "That was intense. You haven't acted like that in a long time."

"Is that a good thing?" He asked, now a little worried about her reaction to his questions.

She hugged him tightly, "Well, I liked it."

His softening cock was still inside of her, "I hope you weren't weirded out by the things I asked,"

She giggled, "No, I wasn't weirded out...just surprised. I would have thought you would be jealous of other guys checking me out."

"Not at all, I'm not the jealous type, you know that. I mean, I might be a little jealous if it went too far," he paused for a second remembering Josh next door. He had been jealous but not angry, if anything it made him want Sarah more. "...but it just kind of excites me to think that you are teasing guys, it's like you are so desirable to other men, but I'm the only one who gets to actually have you."

To his surprise, he started getting hard again. Sarah noticed too.

"Are you wanting a round two?" She laughed, looking down between them at his hardening cock still inside of her.

He humped a little bit; they had never been able to have sex again this quickly.

"Fuck me again!" Sarah exclaimed, excited.

He began sawing his cock in and out of her. She giggled, "I like this new kink of yours."

Sarah rolled them over so she was on top, and started riding his cock. He loved watching her bounce on his dick. The contrast of her deep brown skin on his white cock was so arousing.

She leaned down to kiss him while she gyrated her hips, then thrust them down onto his cock. He reached down and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks, and pulling her into him more. He reached one hand over and found her asshole. He pressed one finger against it softly. She didn't protest, in fact, she started to hump faster, moaning softly. He pressed a little more, not hard enough to penetrate, but just adding some pressure. Her response was not what he expected, she was moaning with each stroke onto his cock. Trevor could feel her getting close, and he started thrusting up into her. She finally moaned loudly but Trevor kept thrusting through her orgasm until he finished a minute later.

This time she collapsed on him. After a minute of heavy breathing Sarah said, "What did you think you were doing pushing on my ass like that?"

"I just got caught up in the moment, and it seemed like you liked it, so I kept pushing." He said sheepishly.

"Well, I don't know. Maybe it felt ok, but that is off limits. I don't want to do anything back there." She said firmly.

"Ok, sorry." He said. But he knew she felt pleasure from it, that was undeniable. He didn't know why she was so adamantly against any anal play.

He let it go for the night. Kissing her. She cuddled into him until they fell asleep naked.

End Chapter 3