Neighbors Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah is coerced, and thrown for a loop.
3.5k words
4.3
14.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor woke to Sarah cursing.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

She was running around the room, putting on clothes, rushing.

"What's wrong?!" Trevor asked.

"I'm late!" She exclaimed, "My phone fell on the floor last night, and I didn't hear my alarm!"

She was really upset and worried. "Can I do anything to help?" Trevor said, sitting up.

"No, it should be ok. I texted Jill, so she knows I'm on my way." But her voice didn't sound so sure. Trevor remembered the conversation where Richard had warned her not to be late again.

She zipped up the back of her black pencil skirt and pulled on a floral shirt that came all the way up to her neck. Grabbing her bag, she said, "Bye honey," as she rushed to the front door.

Trevor got up and walked to his computer. He turned on the spy app for Sarah's phone and started the microphone. So far it was just the sounds of her driving in silence, but after a few minutes, less than it would have taken if she had driven the speed limit, the car door opened and shut. He heard her quickly walk into the bank and apologize to Jill.

"I'm so sorry, my phone fell down on the floor and I couldn't hear it this morning."

Jill replied, "I understand, it happens, but Richard told me to send you straight to him when you got here."

"Ok," was Sarah's only reply.

She sounded worried. Trevor felt bad, and wondered if this was partially his fault. They had fallen asleep after sex, and he couldn't remember how her phone ended up on the floor. He heard a door open and listened intently.

"Jill said you wanted to see me," Sarah's voice came through.

"Do you think you can figure out why?" Richard said sternly like he was chastising a teenager.

"I...I'm late...and I promised not to be." She said softly. The pain in her voice hurt for Trevor to hear.

"And what did we agree to?" Trevor pictured Richard sitting behind his desk, not even looking at Sarah, with how uncaring he seemed to be.

"I know but..." She started to say,

"But what?!" He said incredulously. Trevor pictured him now looking at Sarah with an eyebrow up, loving the feeling of power he had, "You can get your stuff and leave."

It was quiet for a second, then Sarah's voice shakily as if she might cry, "I can...you know..."

Richard sighed loudly, "Put your shirt down..." it sounded like he got out of his chair, then his voice came through louder, he must have walked closer to Sarah. "Lift your skirt."

Sarah sniffed; she must have been crying.

"Mmmm, that white thong looks spectacular on your brown skin," a slap sounded, "I've always wondered what that ass felt like. No leave the thong on, and pull that skirt back down."

His voice started to get further away. "How badly do you want to keep this job Sarah?" Trevor heard a chair creak, Richard sitting down, "To be honest I'm surprised you've gone as far as you have, and I'm assuming your husband doesn't know about this."

"No, he doesn't," She said.

"I assume that means you are hiding something from him, am I correct?" Richard sounded smug.

She didn't say anything, and his voice came again, "Your silence is answer enough, so what? Were you having an affair?"

Silence again,

"Can't even look me in the eye or answer?" Richard laughed, "So you've been whoring around, and you don't want your husband to find out, is that it?"

He clicked his tongue, "Hey, I get it. But it doesn't excuse what you've been doing here. I should have fired you the first time, but you made a compelling argument." He laughed, "I'm going to need more this time."

"Ok...what?" She said weakly.

"Well, I'm not willing to lose my job if someone walks in on us here or they happen to peek in. I actually take my employment seriously, so it would have to be somewhere else." he buzzed his lips, "Tonight at my house, I'll text you the address. That's the offer, or you can leave today."

It was quiet for what felt like an eternity, then Sarah said, "Fine." She must have walked out quickly because the door closed a second later.

*****

Trevor sat back in his chair. He couldn't believe what had happened. He was shaking, and couldn't calm down. Did Sarah really agree to this? She was so adamant about hiding her affair with Josh, that she would agree to meet her boss at his house for who knows what? If only she knew the truth, but realizing the length she would go to hide it galvanized Trevor's will. He was not coming clean today.

As he was thinking about this, his phone buzzed. A text from Sarah.

"Hey"

She always sent that first unless she needed something urgently.

"Jill and some of the girls want to go out tonight for a girls night, I was planning on going."

The lie was an easy one, but Trevor had no intention of fighting it.

"Yeah, no problem. Are you stopping by here before you go?"

A legitimate question.

"Yes"

She texted in short message bursts

"I'll grab a shower"

"Then change :P"

He replied, "Cool, I love you, but it will be nice to have a night to myself ;)"

"Lol" was all she sent back.

The day seemed to drag on after that. Trevor used the spy app to access Sarah's text messages to see if Richard had texted her, and found one with his address and then "Wear something low cut, and skinny jeans or something. I know you have sexy underwear too so don't disappoint me. Nothing fancy, I like a woman in jeans ;)"

Finally, Sarah came home. She walked into the bedroom as usual. Pulling off her clothes.

"How was work?" Trevor said, watching his wife get completely naked. An erection beginning in his pants as he thought about what was going to happen.

"Not too bad, besides being late." She stopped by the full body mirror, inspecting her petite body for a second. Trevor noted that her pubic hair had grown in a little.

"Do you need to charge your phone? Since you didn't last night?" He said to her before she went into the bathroom.

"No, I had a charger at work." She said, stepping into the hallway.

The shower started and Sarah stepped in. Trevor sat at his desk doing some extra work, until Sarah came back in naked with a towel around her head. He noted the freshly shaven pussy.

"Shaved special for someone?" He said jokingly,

Sarah froze for a second then continued when she heard him chuckle, "Yes, I did actually," She smiled.

"Oh, what's his name?" he quipped back.

"I can't tell you, his wife would be upset," She said back to him, with a grin.

Trevor knew that Richard was married, so he wondered how that was going to work out. He continued the joke.

"Well tell him no touching, just looking, I'm jealous, but not stingy." He winked at her and stood up, walking over to her

He looked in the underwear drawer and grabbed a pair of panties that he really liked. They were cotton front and sheer back. Not a thong, but he liked them. "You should wear these." He said.

She laughed, "You choosing my panties? I was going to wear skinny jeans so maybe pick me a thong?"

He put them away and grabbed a silky yellow thong. It came down in a V at the back with a pink string making a T inside the V. He handed them to her.

"These will work," She winked pulling them on, "Now a bra."

"Do you need one?" He laughed.

She shrugged, "How exposed do you want me to be?"

"I want any male to have to double take." He said folding his arms.

She shook her head, but pulled on a very tight black t-shirt with a deep V-neck. Her small tits were perky and showed some cleavage despite their size. Small bumps were visible where her nipples were. Trevor whistled and she giggled. She pulled out her tightest dark blue skinny jeans and worked them up over her ass and hips. She was petite, but these jeans were still very tight. When she finally got them up, he was mesmerized by her ass. The way the jeans hugged into her ass and rode up so you could still see the bottom curve of her ass cheeks through the front gap in her thighs.

He grabbed her ass and gave her a kiss. "Have fun tonight."

"I'll try," She said.

Then she went into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

*****

She left. Getting into her car and driving away, but Trevor didn't intend to just listen this time.

After a few minutes, he went out and got in his car. He had Richard's address on his phone and he began travelling there. He was unsure how he was going to do it, but he was going to see how this worked out. At very least he would be close and he could listen in on Sarah's phone. He turned on the microphone, putting an earbud in so he could listen privately. All he heard was driving on Sarah's end.

When he was about 5 minutes out from Richard's house, he heard Sarah stop the car and get out. Trevor hurried to get there. He heard Sarah knock on the door and Richard answer.

"Ooo, very nice outfit young lady." The way he said it was funny to Trevor, he was old enough to be her father, so it sounded like a dad complimenting his kid, "Wow those jeans are tight!" The sound of the front door closing. "Come this way."

Trevor got there, but drove past the house, noticing Sarah's car parked out front. He parked around the corner and walked back.

"Why don't you give me a little show, Sexy Sarah?" Richard said

Wearing dark clothing, so he could blend in, he walked up to the window closest to him and peeked in, but just saw an empty room. He continued to walk around the house, checking each window he passed until finally he saw them. His cock lurched at the scene before him.

Richard was seated in an armchair in what looked like his living room. From Trevor's point of view, Richard was on the left side, Sarah was on the right, and she was dancing in front of him. He had the first few buttons of his shirt undone already and was smiling. Trevor had forgotten the details of what he looked like; He was balding, and all of his hair was gray. The exposed chest was also covered in gray hair, and his gut was bigger than Trevor remembered.

"Come closer," Richard motioned with a hand. The audio was a little delayed from the action but it wasn't too bad.

Sarah walked toward him; she had a very serious look on her face. He pulled her onto his lap and started feeling up her chest. Her nipples were now very visibly hard through the material. He pulled the V-neck open, both breasts popping out. He chuckled. "You know that these are absolutely perfect?" and leaned forward to suck on one. Sarah gasped, she might not want to do this, but she couldn't help her response to stimulus. She always got a lot of pleasure from nipple sucking. Soon, Richard had her shirt off completely and was licking, sucking, teasing her dark brown nipples.

Trevor thought of Beauty and the Beast. His stunning Latina wife was sitting on the lap of this disgusting man, and Richard had to be on cloud nine. The contrast affected Trevor in ways he didn't expect. His raging hard-on was pushing against his zipper. He undid his pants to relieve some of the pressure.

Richard had grabbed one of Sarah's hands and set it on his crotch. She obliged, rubbing it slowly. "Want to help me get these off?" He asked.

She stood next to the chair and undid his belt, the button, and then the zipper. "I think you know what to do next." He chuckled.

She paused for a second, then knelt down in front of him. She pulled down his pants until his cock popped out. Trevor was intrigued; Richard's cock was short, maybe 4 inches, definitely not more, but it was pretty thick for how short it was. That wasn't even the most interesting thing. It also curved upward in an extreme arc. The head was resting on his pelvic area and it made a half circle like a rainbow.

Sarah had a look of extreme curiosity. She reached out tentatively and started stroking Richard's cock. "I've never seen one like this," She said.

He laughed, "That's what all women say," he looked proud of himself, "I know I'm not a looker, but I've had women come back just because of that. Some of them even call me 'Hook' because of it."

Sarah didn't comment, but she did lean in and start sucking his cock. The movement was a little clumsy at first, until she got used to the shape. Then she started into a rhythm. Jerking his cock and sucking him. Swirling her tongue on the head, licking his balls.

Trevor had not expected her to just start like that. He thought she would be more reluctant, but to his surprise, she actually seemed to be getting into it. "You aren't half bad at that," He said smiling, as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Suddenly, a door off to the side opened and a woman walked in with bags from a clothing store. Trevor jumped in surprise, "Oh shit," He thought, he assumed that Richard's wife had just come home and he did not want Sarah to be in danger. He zipped up his pants and got ready to intervene if things got violent. Richard looked over his shoulder at the woman who had just come in, "Carolyn, how was shopping?"

Sarah jumped up and stared at the woman.

She was probably a few years younger than Richard, and actually really attractive. A short, fit, and very thin, bottle blonde. The term trophy wife came to Trevor as he looked at her. She walked to the closet and hung up her coat.

"Don't worry honey," she said with a smile at Sarah, "this one is really sexy Rich, how did you convince her?!"

"I have my ways," he cracked back at her.

She sat down on a couch across from Richard, "Go ahead, don't let me stop you."

Sarah knelt back down, unsure.

Carolyn laughed, "I mean it, I love it when Rich brings pretty little things home, as long as I get to watch."

"And I don't complain when she brings a stud home, or stays the night somewhere else," Richard assured Sarah.

Sarah got this odd half smile on her face like they were pulling a prank on her.

"Actually, why don't you stand up and take those jeans off, I hope you wore some nice panties," Richard said, glancing at Carolyn.

Sarah stood and undid her jeans, the tiny pink bow on the front of her thong sticking out. She did a little shimmy out of her skin tight jeans, careful not to pull her thong down.

"Oh, those are so cute," Carolyn said.

"Spin around for me," Richard said.

Sarah smiled, having Carolyn there actually seemed to put her at ease. She turned around and faced Carolyn, giving Richard a nice view of the V-back thong she was wearing. Carolyn winked at her as Sarah bent over. Trevor knew his wife's body language, and she was feeling very sexy at this moment. She was a sucker for compliments.

Richard stood up and pulled his pants off. He shed his shirt, standing there naked, his fat cock pointing up at the ceiling. He walked up behind Sarah and rested his cock between her ass cheeks. Trevor quickly pulled out his phone and snapped some pictures. Then started recording a video.

Richard rubbed the bottom of the curve between Sarah's cheeks, up and down. Slapping it against her back and then hooking it under her to poke her pantie covered slit. Sarah pushed back into him involuntarily. She couldn't help herself; a cock was a cock to her.

"You're about to be 'hooked'," Carolyn said, with a big smile and a giggle.

Richard slipped a finger under the silky material and pulled it to the side. He guided his cock to her entrance and started to push. Trevor knew that Richard was experiencing her impossibly tight pussy.

The head finally popped in and Sarah gasped, Carolyn laughed and Sarah looked up. "He has a big head in more ways than one. Is she tight hon?"

"You better believe it," he said, curling his lips in as he worked back and forth a little. Richard wasn't very tall so he didn't have to squat as much like Josh, even Trevor did a little when they were standing.

He continued the slow back and forth thrusts until his cock was all the way inside. Then Carolyn stood up and walked over. She looked down at her husband's cock inside of Sarah, then leaned down and said, "How does his cock feel?"

"It feels different," she said with her head down.

"Good different?" Carolyn asked.

Richard started moving back and forth, and Sarah moaned.

Carolyn smiled, "I think that's a yes."

Sarah nodded and kept moaning.

"Feel how it pushes up into places you've never felt before, usually you have to get into crazy positions to get that pressure, not with Rich though." Carolyn said matter-of-factly.

Trevor's heart sank, he remembered the way he had to push his cock around inside of Sarah to get the angles she liked, or how she would contort them into crazy angles that his cock could barely handle, popping out constantly. Here, even this ugly fat guy could pleasure his wife better than he could.

Sarah was already having an orgasm, faster than Trevor had ever seen happen. "That's one," said Carolyn with another laugh, "the 'hook' strikes again!"

Richard pulled out and sat back down. "Face me and ride this," he pointed at his cock.

Sarah didn't even hesitate, she kicked her thong off and straddled his lap, but before either of them could reach his cock, Carolyn was aiming it at Sarah's opening. "I got you sweetheart, this shape can be tricky," Sarah looked at her but said nothing, just smiled softly as she lowered down, gasping again at the new angle. Her hips moving against her will.

"Oh yeah, this one really gets that g-spot on the front wall of your vagina," Carolyn said, like she was a teacher with a student.

Sarah started bouncing on his cock, and moaning very loud while she did it. Practically begging for his cock, "Oh fuck!" She yelled.

Carolyn and Richard shared a laugh over that, and Sarah couldn't help but join in the laughing. She was already getting close again, speeding up her stroke until, "Aaaahhh, fuck!"

She started shaking this time, Trevor had only seen that happen in porn. I affected him so much that he started spurting cum into his pants without even touching himself. He had never had that happen, and didn't know it could. He was shaking like a leaf watching the unbelievable scene before him. His erection went down a little but soon rallied back as Richard picked Sarah up and hammered her pussy. She only lasted a few seconds like this before an orgasm happened again.

They did doggystyle on the floor, Sarah's face toward Trevor, but it was so dark out that he knew she wouldn't be able to see him. Her eyes were closed most of the time anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered. He had alternated taking pictures and videos throughout this.

Finally, Richard said, "Where should I cum Sarah?"

She shook her head and said out of breath, "I don't care."

He pulled out and was about to grab his cock again when Carolyn gripped it and started jerking it until he shot all over Sarah's upturned ass, her head down on the floor.

She laid there for a minute. Her face was turned away from Trevor so he couldn't see her reaction. Carolyn left the room after the cumshot and now came back with a rag and a towel. She set the towel on the chair and handed Sarah the rag, "Here, I got this wet."

Sarah sat up and nodded, "Thank you." She wiped herself a little bit and was suddenly very shy.

"The bathroom is over there," Carolyn motioned to a door in the hallway, "here is a towel, go ahead and wash off, you'll feel better," she placed a hand on Sarah's shoulder and said, "thank you for such a fun time," She smiled that overly sweet smile, "we will be in our bedroom," She motioned to another door. "If you want to just go after your shower, that's fine, and if you want to say goodbye, that's fine too." She stood up and walked into the bedroom. Sarah got up and grabbed the towel, going into the bathroom.

She left without saying goodbye.

End Chapter 4