All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 06'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

soo good great writing style

ChasteFantasistChasteFantasistalmost 3 years ago

I've told you a few times in messages but just wanted to emphasise here how much I love this story you're writing, it's like you're in my head at times plucking out what I want to read! I love their dynamic and the inherent unfairness. I particularly like when things don't go as Chris would want even once he's accepted his submissive position. You're also doing a great job of showing how grateful a submissive can be for the small things they do receive and how that is what they learn to come to crave. Keep up the great work please my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is such a fantastic chastity story - your writing is great and the updates are coming at a great pace, I hope you keep it up. It's hot that Chris doesn't even get to see any of Amber whilst she's changing - keeping her body a mystery would be torture if you were locked.

Nice to see some more characters been introduced as opens up more possibilities going forward. A devious scenario that Amber could setup would be to offer him an unlock, however with the caveat that it's for an hour, he's tied down and every edge that Amber gets him too gets her $100 (could threaten him with major financial/physical punishment if he comes). She could parade her newly bought clothes and he'd be on a hair trigger due to the lock, so would be a very expensive hour :P

CagedgatsbyCagedgatsbyalmost 3 years ago

Yet again a great chapter!! This story has even affected me in real life when I told my Mistress about this story and the unfairness between Amber and Chris. Since then my Mistress has been a lot meaner and I’m loving it. Tonight she teased me that I should tribute her and she would send me a sexy picture as a reward. After sending the tribute I just got a picture from her (closed) lingerie cabinet!!

barb45barb45almost 3 years ago

Loved it... 5star...great writing.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 3 years ago

Interested to see the direction this story takes. We know Banks deep desire and kink but we know nothing of Amber. Her secret thoughts have been hidden. Is she a treacherous leach with no morals or does she secretly feel not necessarily bad for treating a kind person the way she is but some feelings of quilt. Having her friend also asking for money disappoints me that she is not protecting to the vulnerable. The more time you spend with any person the more you become attached. How will this attachment change their relationship? I hope Amber takes more pride in her bank and show more interest in his dress code, his body hair & marks hers possession. Having him next door is just to far away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best story series on literotica and the reason I keeping coming back to check for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Job well done. This story is one of my all time favorite. (I don't have a literotica account so I can't follow you.. but always a comment and always 5 stars!)

Good story, great characters.. one word: terrific!

slv4herslv4heralmost 3 years ago

Great stuff! It seemed a little too far fetched at first but the point at which the need to confess his desire for financial domination became too overwhelming for him- was perfect. i could relate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going. Absolutely fantastic

I love it and this is the reason I check literotica every single day

BetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyBetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyalmost 3 years ago

I just wanted to say this is the best story I’ve ever read on Literotica. I don’t want it to end. I rated all six parts five stars. I wanted to request two things, the first is to ask that you make this story last as long as you can, and the second is to ask that you write more findom with chastity stories like this one in the future. You are seriously an artist, I haven’t been reading and writing here on Literotica too long, but I know skill and talent when I see them, and you have both. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The name "Sutton" for the boutique owner was a genius shoutout. Maybe we'll see more of her.

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

Great story, well written. My only question is why does the word "bank" keep turning up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm dying for more of this story. I really hope you're planning another chapter soon. Or 20 more chapters, if I'm lucky.

GabrielleDeLioncourtGabrielleDeLioncourtover 2 years ago

Loved this so far but I hate the NTR! If she'd either stop cheating or prove out to be bi and only start fucking women while abusing Chris, I'd be 100% able to enjoy it, but this way it has too much maledom for my tastes. To be fair I wouldn't even mind cuckolding/NTR if Amber would be dominant towards the guys she picks up at clubs as well, but maledom of any sort is a killjoy for me, so I'm wondering whether I can go on with this story... It'd be a shame to drop it as the writing quality is way above the average on this website and the plot is interesting, but I'd have to if the maledom NTR will remain a persistent theme in the narrative! So, can somebody tell me if it will? I'd very much appreciate an answer from either the author or anyone that read further! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 05 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info