All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 08'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

I love the, “I remembered that I was forbidden to ask to be let out of the cage, or anything related to my penis unless she asked.” The locking up of his key in a safety deposit box is a great idea. And as always, the idea of unfairness is so hot!

This was also great:

"I can't wait for this weekend, bank. I'm already working on your chore list...I'm going to run you ragged."

She was staring at me intently as she spoke.

"I mean, the more you work for me the more money I take from you, isn't that right bank?"

"So tell me - why would I ever take it easy on you?" Her tone was deadly serious.

"No, I wouldn't. And even better..." she let out a small moan as she spread her legs and pressed her right hand between them. "Even better...I shouldn't take it easy on you, isn't that right bank?"

Breathing heavily, I nodded.

"No miss, you're right. You shouldn't."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best story I have read in years and find myself checking several times a day for updates. Thank you for writing suck a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 07 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info