All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 12'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

So much great content in this chapter!! Some things that stood out to me:

"That's how a man fucks. That's what every woman wants - someone who can make her cum over and over with his beautiful dick." She turned back to me.

"That's why you're never getting out of this cage."

I groaned involuntarily and I felt my knees go weak. She couldn't mean that...it was simply too cruel. She continued, not releasing her tight grip.

"Do you like disappointing women, bank?"

I shook my head, too overwhelmed to speak.

"And if you were unlocked, at some point in the future you'd convince some poor woman to get into bed with you, wouldn't you? And what would happen?"

I could only let let out a low groan.

"I...I'd disappoint her" I whispered, not able to meet Amber's intense gaze.

My mind wandered back to the last girl I dated. We had sex several times, the last couple of times accompanied by an exasperated sigh as I finished in under a minute, leaving her unfulfilled.

She shook her head in satisfaction.

"Exactly. So we both agree you will remain like this. You don't deserve pussy. You stay locked. Right?"

I screwed my eyes shut and slowly nodded my head.

"Other men get to fuck. You have a different role, don't you little bank?"

And:

“As I washed a pink lacy bra I tried to envision Amber's body. I had seen her several times in her bikini and even got to rub lotion on her perfect butt, but had never seen her naked. And that was a while ago- ever since I confessed my desire for her to be unfair to me, I realized I hadn't seen anything close to that - it was like she was denying me even seeing her in underwear or a bikini. For some reason I felt my penis crush against the steel cage as I tried to harden. Why was that turning me on? My mind started racing - what if she was serious about what she had said, and I would never see her in all of the lingerie I had bought her last week? Even though I paid for it, and would doubtless be washing it for her...she had made it clear that she was picking out lingerie for Justin, the guy she had slept with last weekend. It seemed so unfair, and yet part of me longed for that unfairness. Amber seemed to have a sixth sense for what would be the most unfair or cruel situation to put me in. At this point I didn't know if she was doing it for me or because she legitimately enjoyed tormenting me.”

This was also great:

"It turns out there are some...modifications we need to make. Unfortunately that will mean a whole new little cage for you. She is preparing it and shipping it out today - it will arrive Monday morning. So clear some time in your schedule that afternoon."

She said this in a matter-of-fact tone as she slowly ate her dinner in front of me. My stomach was growling but I knew better than to complain.

"So it's sort of a good news bad news situation for you." She continued, smiling slightly.

"Good news is you're going to get out of your cage for a few minutes. The bad news is that your new permanent home is going to be a little bit smaller and tighter." She smirked at me.

"But I don't think that's really going to be a problem for you, is it, bank?"

My face was red with embarrassment. The tube already felt tight but I supposed it would be possible to be compressed even further.

She was waiting for an answer so I nodded.

"No miss...I don't think it will be a problem."

She laughed and put her right hand to her chest. She started tracing lines around her cleavage with her fingertip while she watched me. I was entranced and found it impossible to look away. Her fingertip ran down between her breasts and pulled the top of the sundress down with it just slightly, exposing even more of her beautiful tits. I was right - she wasn't wearing a bra. Another inch down and I thought her nipples would be exposed...I found myself groaning slightly in frustration.

She smiled.

"Doctor Latham agreed that clearly the points inside the tube weren't being enough of a deterrent after your...activities... this afternoon. She's making them slightly longer and sharper as well."

I let out another groan as I felt those supposedly ineffective points dig in firmly to my penis as I stared at her mostly exposed breasts. I had seen more of them in her bikini, but that was a while ago now, and somehow the fact that she seemed to deliberately deny me her body made every inch of exposed flesh more tantalizing."

I can’t wait to see where you will take this story!!! Fantastic work!!! You are an artist!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic as always! Thank you very very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, best findom story ever. Please continue your fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank YOU! For your amazing WORK!!!

Bring on Chapter 13 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow ! Awesome story..your descriptive writing is perfect...have you wrote any others ? And where could i find them ? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is seriously the best erotica series I've ever read. Every chapter is just packed with incredibly hot scenarios and dialogue. A lot of erotica is lazily written (probably cause the writers typing it out with one hand 😉) but this is some great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the feet bits! I hope there are more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 11 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info