Neighbors Ch. 13

Story Info
Chris's weekend at Amber's house continues.
8.7k words
4.75
22.1k
14

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
361 Followers

I went back to work on Amber's yard, trying to ignore the near constant attempts of my penis to erect in the crushing cage. Each time my cock would give up in defeat, I'd think of Amber and Sarah cruising in my BMW with my credit card in their hands and the cycle would begin again. Not only that, but in the back of my mind I kept picturing the two of them picking out lingerie that I guessed I'd probably never see on them. Amber was definitely denying me glimpses of her body, and although Sarah wore a bikini top to a training session, it was only because she hadn't done laundry and was out of clean jog bras. Now that she had me to handle that for her I wouldn't think she'd be underdressed in the future.

The only antidote to the constant struggle in my crotch was to throw myself into my work. I weeded and pruned and raked, doing my best to turn Amber's yard into a well-manicured resort garden. I was unhappy with the job my edging tool was doing on her garden beds so I got out my garden scissors and was on my hands and knees manually trimming the grass into a neat border when my phone buzzed.

It was a picture from Amber. I groaned with frustration when I saw the image. Sarah was standing in the lingerie shop, holding a pair of beautiful pale green panties up to her skirt, obviously getting a sense of how they might fit and look on her. The panties were intricate and lacy, and had delicate butterflies woven into the fabric. She was smiling above the camera, obviously at Amber who was taking the shot. I could see Claire, the lingerie shop employee, in the background. She was wearing the same black tight skirt and white blouse I saw her in when Amber and I visited the store last week. As before, she had her shirt undone just a button or two more than would be appropriate in any setting other than a lingerie store, exposing a large amount of her creamy breasts. She was looking at Sarah with an approving smile while she held several other panties and a bra or two.

-What do you think, bank? Would she look good in those?-

Instantly I was imagining exactly that. Sarah's long lean body in nothing but those pretty panties, her small breasts perky and firm. I moaned at the sudden discomfort as my penis began its doomed battle with the cruel steel.

-yes!- I typed back, my fingers shaking slightly.

A response came back a minute later.

-So should she get it? It's VERY expensive lol-

I shuddered. They had my credit card and obviously Claire had no issue with letting them use it. Amber was only asking me permission to torture me. It was somehow even more humiliating that I was being asked. Amber knew full well it would be impossible for me to deny her or Sarah anything, especially locked in this infernal chastity cage.

-yes please. she should buy it-

This was followed almost immediately with a smiley face emoji. I shuddered again and tried to get back to work. I found that the mindless physical tasks did help to get my mind off of my intense arousal and consequent frustration at being unable to do anything about it.

Amber didn't allow me that respite. A few seconds later another text.

-well, it would only make sense to get the matching bra-

I sighed. She really meant to torture me, even while miles away.

-yes Miss- I typed.

-good news. Claire says this pair has a matching garter belt as well, so obviously—

I shuddered again.

-yes Miss. of course Sarah should have the full set-

I tried not to imagine Sarah dressed in those panties with matching bra and garter belt and stockings, working me hard at my next training session. For some reason in my brief fantasy she was wielding Ms. Sutton's cane. To my crotch's immense discomfort, I discovered that trying NOT to think of something was impossible.

For the next hour I was peppered with photos of Sarah posing with various underwear held up to her fully clothed body. Most of them had Claire hovering nearby, obviously with suggestions or items to be inspected. I realized she must work on commission, and for some reason I got a little thrill when I thought that the more lingerie I bought Sarah the more money Claire would make as well. For each picture, Amber asked if It thought it would look pretty on Sarah, or if Sarah would look sexy wearing it. Each time of course I said yes, and asked them to please buy it. After a dozen or more of these pictures, each featuring Sarah fully dressed but holding up incredibly sexy panties or bras, I was a frustrated, quivering mess.

One more picture came. Claire was in the center this time. She was looking at the camera somewhat shyly, holding some panties and a garter belt at her thin waist. Sarah was standing behind her with her arms around her, almost as if she were hugging her from behind. She was holding a matching bra in front of Claire's chest, and was grinning at the camera over her shoulder.

The matching bra, garter and panty set were exquisite. Black lace with ivory trim, and set with small pearls in the front of the panty and between the cups of the bra. The panties had small bows in the thin strap that would go around Claire's hips.

-Claire's been SO helpful, bank. She's great and we're having a good time. I asked her her favorite set in the store and this is it. It's quite expensive, even with her employee discount, which is why she hasn't got it yet. They happen to have her exact sizes in. Doesn't she look stunning?-

I moaned as I typed what I knew Amber was expecting.

-yes, of course she should have it, Miss-

I received a smiley emoji again in response, and threw myself back into my yard work, trying not to think about what the damage would be to my credit card from their shopping.

Several hours later I heard the familiar blast of party music and the screech of tires as my BMW pulled into Amber's driveway. I hurried around the house to the front in time to see Amber and Sarah climb out of my expensive sports car. They were laughing and obviously sharing some joke between the two of them. I noticed they each held glistening plastic cups from our local coffee place filled with what looked like iced coffee. They looked clean and refreshed after their shopping trip while I was sure I looked like hell - sweat stained and covered with dirt and leaves.

They both noticed me. Sarah looked me up and down with a slight air of distaste while Amber merely chuckled.

"Looks like you've been working hard, little bank. Us too! God it was exhausting. All that shopping and then lunch and coffee. I think it's time for us to get off our feet!"

Her eyes sparkled with her mocking smile. Sarah glanced over at her and shot her a grin.

"Tell me about it! My feet are killing me!"

I glanced down at Sarah's gorgeous muscular legs. She was wearing very sensible flat sandals underneath her skirt.

Amber smirked.

"Are you done with your outdoor chores yet, bank?"

I shook my head.

"No miss. I'm sorry. I still have a few things more to do."

She frowned and walked up to me.

"I'm worried, bank. You have so much to do for me this weekend and you're not really making good progress."

I felt my face burn with embarrassment. She was right but in my defense her list of chores seemed impossible to complete.

Her nose wrinkled slightly as she stepped with a few feet of me.

"Wash up and change clothes, then you can make us lunch. After that you need to get back outside to finish your work and then you can get started on your indoor chores."

I nodded and hurried off across the yard to my house, accompanied by Sarah's muffled laughter.

I felt much better after a shower and change of clothes. A few minutes later I was in Amber's kitchen, making them each a plate of salad topped with smoked salmon and some sliced up fruit. I was no chef, but I did my best to make their plates look nice for them. I brought the plates out to where they were sitting and chatting at the table.

I stood awkwardly at the table as they talked and ate, completely ignoring me. I wanted to get back to my chores but thought I shouldn't leave without permission in case they wanted anything.

After a few minutes, Amber looked up at me as if noticing me for the first time.

"Why don't you join us, bank?"

I felt elated. I wanted nothing better than to sit with them and chat about their day. I smiled and pulled out a chair to sit down.

Amber's foot shot out under the table and hooked the chair I was trying to move, holding it in place.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked, a curious look on her face.

"Um..." I stammered, unsure what she meant. Suddenly I remembered her new rule last night and my face turned beet red.

Sarah was holding a strawberry up to her lips, pausing in the act of taking a bite. She looked curiously from Amber's face to mine.

Amber locked eyes with me and slowly shook her head from side to side. I screwed my eyes shut from embarrassment before resigning myself. I slowly sunk to my knees at her side, forbidden from using furniture.

I felt ridiculous on my knees. My head barely rose above the table, and both Amber and Sarah were looking down at me. Amber had a satisfied smile, and Sarah was trying to hide a laugh behind her hand as she bit into the strawberry.

Amber turned to Sarah, ignoring me again.

"That's so great that you and Claire seemed to hit it off. I hope you two have a great time out tonight!"

Sarah took another bite of her salad.

"What about you?" She waved her fork at Amber. "Can we twist your arm into joining us?"

Amber smiled.

"Sounds fun, but...I was planning on texting Justin to see if he wanted to come over tonight."

I winced.

Without looking at me, Amber picked a half-eaten strawberry off her plate and held it out in my direction. Focusing on it, I realized suddenly that I was starving. I hadn't had time to eat yet and already the day seemed like it was one hundred hours long. It had started with me waking up before dawn to clean my car for Amber, and then I had taken laundry over to Sarah's, and since then I had been doing yard work for hours. My growling hunger overtook my pride and I gingerly took the bite of food from her fingers with my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sarah's eyes widen slightly in surprise just for a moment, before she turned back to Amber.

"Justin...he's the hot guy from the bar last weekend, with the..." She held her hands about eight or nine inches apart in front of her face.

Amber laughed as she picked up another scrap of food from her plate and fed it to me.

"That's right. God he's a fucking stud."

I was in a haze of embarrassment. It was bad enough to remember last weekend when I drove Amber and Justin home from the bar. They had made out in the car the whole time but I was forbidden to watch. And I shuddered as I remembered seeing the aftermath of their night together - the destroyed bed, multiple condoms strewn about. They were discussing it in front of me like I wasn't even there. At the same time I had to suppress a moan of pain as the points surrounding my trapped penis dug in.

Sarah laughed. "You're such a fucking slut, Amber" she said admiringly. "Well, maybe Claire and I will get lucky tonight. Mike from last weekend wasn't bad - if I see him out again I'd hit that again in a second. Not as much downstairs, but he was ripped and hot and eager."

This time Amber laughed as she held out a grape for me to eagerly devour.

"Well, I wish the two of you luck. Not that I think you'll need it."

Sarah took another bite.

"Well, why don't you text him? Justin? See if he's free?"

Amber thought for a second.

"Hm. Yeah I probably should."

I looked down at the floor. I couldn't believe she was considering texting him right in front of me.

For the first time in a while, Amber turned and looked at me.

"But why should I go through all that trouble when I can just have my little bank do it for me?"

I froze. There was a few seconds of silence and then Sarah's musical laughter burst from her.

"Oh my god. You're so evil! You know the poor guy wants you, right?"

I lifted my gaze to meet Amber's, nodding slightly.

"No...please miss..." I whispered.

She returned my gaze calmly.

"Did you just tell me no, bank?" She said in a mild voice to match her calm demeanor.

I gulped and looked down, unable to meet her eyes.

"No...I mean...no I'm sorry of course I didn't. I'm sorry."

"Jesus Christ..." Sarah said in a low whisper. I thought I heard a hint of arousal in her voice.

I saw Amber nod out of the corner of my eye.

"That's what I thought. Here's what you're going to do."

She thought for a second and then her face lit up.

"Oh this is perfect. Remember last weekend when you cleaned up my room after?"

I nodded. How could I forget?

She continued.

"Well, I noticed that he must have left his underwear behind because you washed it with my laundry that day. Remember? The sexy black boxers?"

I flushed. I remembered finding them on the floor of her room, and putting them in with her laundry because I didn't really know what else to do with them.

Amber was gently biting her lower lip and had a distant look in her eyes.

"I remember those - I slid them down off of him so slowly, admiring his washboard abs...until his cock was free and I had something else to admire..."

I groaned and glanced over at Sarah. She was staring at her friend, transfixed. Both of her hand were under the table and I thought she might be pressing them into her lap.

Amber continued.

"Well...I think I threw those boxers pretty far so I could get back to, um...admiring him properly. That's probably why he couldn't find them the next morning." She turned her gaze again to me.

"You're going to press them neatly and return them to him. I know you know where he lives because you dropped him off. And when you take them to him you'll ask him if he'd like to come over for dinner and maybe some Netflix and chill."

I was shaking my head again, but was too afraid to tell her no. Sarah kept her eyes on her friend, an awed expression on her face. I could definitely see she was moving her hands below the table.

Amber reached under the table. I could tell she was hiking up her short skirt. She lifted herself off the chair slightly and shrugged her arms down, moving her legs. A second later she slowly raised a pair of pink lacy panties above the table. They were the same ones I caught a flash of that morning from my vantage point below the back porch when she was wearing the same short skirt. I gasped.

"And you'll hand him these as well, so he knows your invitation is genuine."

She placed the delicate fabric in my reverent hands.

I was unable to move or speak. I just kneeled there with her panties in my hands and my mouth open in shock. My eyes were imploring her to change her mind but there was no hint of indecision or mercy on her face.

"Oh god..." Sarah breathed.

Fifteen minutes later I was in my car on my way to Justin's dorm room. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I glanced over at the passenger seat where Justin's freshly pressed boxers were neatly folded. Beside them were Amber's worn pink panties. At a stop light I glanced around. There weren't any cars near me. I reached over and held her panties in my hand. Reverently I brought them to my face and inhaled. I was surrounded by Amber's familiar scent but slightly stronger, and muskier. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and imagined I was between her thighs, my mouth and tongue seeking out and caressing her most private folds.

Suddenly there was an angry car honk next to me. Snapping my eyes open, I saw that a car had pulled up beside me in the empty lane. Two middle-aged women were sitting in the front seat staring at me. I was obviously holding panties up to my face - there was no mistaking the lacy pink fabric for anything else. The driver, a thin woman with severe facial features and dark glasses, was scowling at me. Her companion in the passenger seat, slightly chubby with short brown hair, was openly laughing. Gritting my teeth in embarrassment, I threw the panties back on the seat beside me, out of sight. I looked straight ahead, trying to ignore their judgmental stares and laughter. The damn light took almost thirty more seconds to change while I sat there, sweating slightly and wishing I could be anywhere else.

Finally I pulled up to the college dormitory I had dropped Justin at a week ago. I parked and sat in dread for a minute, staring at the door I had seen him go through. I screwed up my courage and got out of my car, holding his pressed and folded boxers awkwardly in my hands in front of me. I put Amber's panties into my front pocket, not wanting to be seen walking around with obviously feminine underwear.

I walked up the the door and hesitated one last time. I could hear the muffled sounds of explosions and gunfire and raucous laughter and shouting come through the door. I knocked.

"Come in!" Came a shout from the other side. "'s open!"

Grudgingly, I turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Inside was typical college dorm living room. Three couches and a couple of small coffee tables were pushed into a semicircle around a giant TV. Pizza boxes and beer cans were everywhere, and there was a faint bad odor in the room. Six guys, all college kids from the looks of them, were sprawled out on the couch with controllers in their hands. They were playing Call Of Duty intently, shouting commands at each other as they blasted their way forward. I immediately noticed Justin. He was on the far couch, playing. One of the other guys glanced over at me, curiously.

"Yo dude, who are you?" He asked, before returning to the TV screen.

My voice seemed to catch in my throat. I nervously walked over towards the couch where Justin was sprawled out. I couldn't help but notice his good looks. He was lean and strong with a squarish jaw and black close cropped hair. His blue eyes were set above an aquiline nose. Even in his baggy t shirt and shorts I could see his muscles bulge when he moved. Clearly Justin spent a lot of time at the gym. I remembered seeing his chiseled chest and and stomach when he was shirtless last weekend.

As I tried to find my voice, I held out his boxers awkwardly towards him. At that exact second, the entire room let out a whoop and they cheered as they had just cleared the mission. Suddenly I found myself the center of attention as they all turned to me.

"Ah...um...Justin..." I managed to say as I felt all of their eyes on me. "Ah...you left these last weekend at Amber's house. Sir." I cringed as I added the last word. But Amber was very specific.

I held out the carefully pressed boxers.

He looked at the boxers then up to me with a a curious expression.

"And you are...oh wait I remember!" He snapped his fingers and then turned to the rest of the guys.

"This is the guy who drove me home - remember last weekend when I nailed that chick I told you about?"

The guys laughed.

"Yeah!" One of them said. "I remember - you said she was hot as fuck"

"She was!" Justin nodded, smiling. "She couldn't get enough of me."

I flushed, hearing the woman I adored spoken of so callously.

"Um, you left these, and...Amber - her name is Amber - asked me to bring them to you, sir." It was no easier to say that word the second time. Justin was at least ten years younger than me, maybe closer to fifteen, and still a college student while I ran my own company. Somehow that didn't seem to matter as even I had to admire his long muscular body stretched out casually on the couch.

Justin shrugged and casually took his underwear from my hands.

"Ok dude, cool. Thanks, I guess?" He tossed them carelessly onto the couch next to him.

My ears were burning, thinking about what I would have to say next. Amber had coached me carefully while Sarah had looked on until I could repeat what she said word for word.

betaboy84
betaboy84
361 Followers