All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 13'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic chapter, thanks so much for writing it! I love the fact that you’re revisiting important themes, like his chastity and denial. Amber’s cruelty is also very hot. I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with his modified chastity cage. And your work with the financial domination is detailed and amazing. Some parts that really stood out:

Amber locked eyes with me and slowly shook her head from side to side. I screwed my eyes shut from embarrassment before resigning myself. I slowly sunk to my knees at her side, forbidden from using furniture.

And:

The entire scene with Justin was hot.

And:

-OMG. well we both know who's providing the steak right? Better make it good. If Justin doesn't love it I'm going to have to fine you. I'll be more than happy to provide the pussy :)-

And:

"This chastity cage thing is miraculous. It's like the perfect system. He does whatever we want and never bothers us for sex."

Amber laughed.

"True. Don't forget that he pays us for the privilege of serving us."

And:

"Well, in a way it's not surprising that he still looks at porn. I mean, he used to - before I told him it was off limits."

Sarah tried to conceal a laugh behind her hand.

"You did what?"

Amber nodded.

"That's right. You're not allowed to look at porn any more, are you bank?"

I flushed again from embarrassment but nodded slowly, pleading with my eyes for Amber to stop.

"No miss, I'm not allowed to look at porn any more."

She grinned.

"And why is that?"

Both Amber and Sarah were watching me. Amber with a cruel smirk and Sarah with a look of genuine interest.

"Because...because you said it might give me funny ideas about wanting sex."

Sarah laughed again, this time not bothering to try to hide it. Amber continued relentlessly.

"That's right. And do you get to have sex?"

"No..." I whispered.

And:

"No little bank...remember you don't touch me without my permission."

Sighing, I somehow found the will power to lower my arms back at my sides. She put her lips at my ear again.

"That was bad. I'm going to have to punish you for that later" she whispered sweetly.

And:

Without a backwards glance, she walked out of the kitchen.

And:

"You do absolutely everything I say. And you try so hard for me. And I really treat you terrible, don't I?"

I nodded.

"Yes miss" I whispered.

"I keep your dick locked up in a tiny tiny cage, while this guy I barely know gets to come over and fuck me again and again."

I groaned. my dick was trying to swell up again in that tiny tiny cage, with predictably painful results.

"Oh, and don't forget about all of the money I'm taking from you...that must be really difficult for you also."

I nodded my head again.

She turned her head slightly so she was whispering directly in my ear again. It was like her voice was taking a short cut directly to my central nervous system. Every syllable sent small tingles down my spine.

"I'm so excited about how much I'll take from you tomorrow, bank. Just think of how long your chore list is. It's going to cost you thousands."

I shivered. She was lightly scratching my neck with a fingernail.

"All of that money...just for working so hard for me..."

I felt like I was going to melt. Her words plus her scent and the feel of her body close to me had me in a haze. She continued softly and slowly.

"But of course you can take it, bank. You can take this and so, so much more. Because it's what you wanted, isn't it little bank? All of those things you're struggling with, the cage and the jealously and the teasing...they're all just unfair to you, aren't they? And isn't that exactly what you asked for?"

This novel you’re writing is a work of art, definitely the most well thought out, character developed, and detailed piece of fiction I’ve ever seen on this subject. Others have written at length on female domination, but never at the level of quality you are doing in this novel!!

CornixCornixalmost 3 years ago

One of the best is the series do far.

I love that Amber is really beginning to enjoy her position of power.

I hope her cruelty increases further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

O hope to add Amber's mother in the story, maybe send him Amber to clean mother"s house and she humiliate him, financially and physically.

mormegil22mormegil22almost 3 years ago

Very good as always! I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the slow, gradual spiral into his submission. With each chapter there’s another layer of creative but yet very very real domination of the addicted next door neighbor. I love stories of female domination that show contrast ( Justin working tirelessly out in the yard, dirty, sweaty, exhausted in contrast to the girls being tired from shopping, having lunch etc). That’s excellent. I hope we’re only 25% done with this excellent storyline. . . I see so many future episodes with such a great foundation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best! Story! In a Long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy your work!!! One of the best series on literotica. Few things from a bit different angle:

1. Amber and Sarah cruelty is hot !!!! But, I found myself sometimes after reading this chapters, like feeling sadness because there’s like no hope, and everyone is just evil and sometimes it just not sexy anymore. Would be nice if Chris hooks up with a friend or idk maybe Sarah will have mercy on him, or even a small kiss with Amber. If there’s no hope for nothing, even tiniest it just stop being sexy.

2. Said that, I really think more amount details along the chapter will be really hot!!! Like he’s stoping for a minute and actually calculate how much he lost financially so far, so we can follow his slowly draining each time. Maybe he writes it down, maybe excel chart. And this way we’ll see how he’s losing all including savings each week or something

Great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you keep writing! I am checking back every day, whether there's something new! :) Love the story!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

bank is going to die to exhaustion at this pace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 12 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info