Neighbors Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually CAN'T wait for tonight. I'm going to get in a bath. And masturbate."

I groaned from sheer frustration. I could feel a tear start to run down my cheek.

She bit her lip.

"Would you like to watch?"

Oh my god. I thought I had misheard her for a second. The idea was so incredibly amazing. I realized I'd do anything for the chance.

"Oh...yes please! Please miss, more than anything!"

"Well come on then."

She crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom of her crop top to take it off. She lifted it slightly and I could see a tiny fraction of the pink bra cups holding her impressive boobs. She turned and spotted the chore list on the kitchen and frowned.

"But...I don't think you have time, do you? Look at all that you still have to do for me."

I shook my head, desperately.

"No no no, please..I have time. I'll work all day tomorrow. All night if I have to." The words were coming out in a rush.

She considered for a second. To my horror she let go of the crop top, almost reluctantly. She slowly shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I just really think you don't have time. You still have to wash the sheets and make dinner before he gets here. I'll just have to do this alone."

Without a backwards glance, she walked out of the kitchen. I crumpled to the floor, literally crying from frustration. Seconds later I heard the bathroom door close firmly.

It took me minutes to recover. I don't think my dick had been through that much sustained torture yet and I could tell it was sore. I had to focus my thoughts on my tasks ahead and not imagine what Amber was doing just feet away from me. To that end, I stripped the sheets off her bed. I held them to my face and inhaled. I could smell her scent on them - a mixture of her perfume, deodorant, soap and especially her faintly coconut-smelling shampoo. I put them in the washer and started the cycle. Thinking about the timing, I went ahead and set out the ironing board and iron. They would take close to two hours to wash and dry, so I'd probably end up ironing the sheets right before seven after I got dinner on the table. I went back to work organizing the kitchen cabinets.

I focused on my work, getting dinner together and putting the sheets in the dryer. I could hear Amber getting ready for her date with Justin but I did my best to try to ignore her. I wasn't sure that my penis could take more punishment. Around six thirty I was about to put the steaks in the pan to cook when Amber called me from her bedroom.

I walked in to find her wrapped in a bathrobe with a towel around her head. She was standing in front of bed. I swallowed. There were several sets of lingerie laid out on the bare mattress. She stepped up to me and rested her hand on my shoulder. I could smell her shampoo and her freshly scrubbed face was glowing.

"Help me out here, bank. Which set do you think Justin would like the most?"

I closed my eyes. It was too much - knowing that the girl of my dreams was going to get fucked by this guy, and I was being asked to pick out her lingerie.

"Please miss..." I whispered.

"Please what?" She asked, standing close to me. We were both facing the bed, side by side. She gently leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I can't take it, miss" I said, feeling sweat break out on my forehead.

"Oh...am I being too hard on you?" she asked, sweetly.

"Yes!" I said, opening my eyes. I felt her damp hair on my neck through the towel and felt consumed by the smell of her shampoo. Her arm came up behind me and she rested her hand on my opposite shoulder.

"Am I making you jealous?"

I was shaking slightly, imagining her with Justin.

"Yes" I said, quieter this time.

"It's ok." she said, soothingly as she rubbed my shoulder.

"You do absolutely everything I say. And you try so hard for me. And I really treat you terrible, don't I?"

I nodded.

"Yes miss" I whispered.

"I keep your dick locked up in a tiny tiny cage, while this guy I barely know gets to come over and fuck me again and again."

I groaned. my dick was trying to swell up again in that tiny tiny cage, with predictably painful results.

"Oh, and don't forget about all of the money I'm taking from you...that must be really difficult for you also."

I nodded my head again.

She turned her head slightly so she was whispering directly in my ear again. It was like her voice was taking a short cut directly to my central nervous system. Every syllable sent small tingles down my spine.

"I'm so excited about how much I'll take from you tomorrow, bank. Just think of how long your chore list is. It's going to cost you thousands."

I shivered. She was lightly scratching my neck with a fingernail.

"All of that money...just for working so hard for me..."

I felt like I was going to melt. Her words plus her scent and the feel of her body close to me had me in a haze. She continued softly and slowly.

"But of course you can take it, bank. You can take this and so, so much more. Because it's what you wanted, isn't it little bank? All of those things you're struggling with, the cage and the jealously and the teasing...they're all just unfair to you, aren't they? And isn't that exactly what you asked for?"

I screwed my eyes shut. She was exactly right. Everything was difficult for me and at times I thought I couldn't handle it. But she was right. I could handle it. And it was exactly what I asked for. No matter what Amber put me through, a part of me loved it even more. Loved her even more, I realized with a start.

"Yes miss" I said and exhaled slowly. "You're right."

"Of course I am, bank. And also..." She collected her thoughts for a few seconds. "...I have to confess, I really like it. At first it was a fun game, and the money didn't hurt of course...but I've never had this much control. And I love it."

She lifted her head off my shoulder and I turned to face her. She was staring directly into my eyes.

"It's like, I can be cruel, mean, however I feel, and you'll keep coming back for more, won't you?"

I nodded.

"I can build you up or make you fall apart with just a few words, or a touch."

I nodded again.

"And your cage..." her eyes drifted down to my crotch. "I thought it would be sort of fun, but it's more than that. You will never get hard again unless I let you. You'll never have sex unless I let you. You're just a huge ball of sexual energy all the time, focused completely on me. It...it gets me wet."

She looked back up at me.

"It's true. I don't usually have to run to the bathroom to masturbate in the middle of the day, you know."

She smiled at me briefly.

"And tonight while I'm holding Justin's beautiful cock, I'll also think how I have another dick that I own locked up in a tight cage, just because it amuses me. And I'll get even wetter."

"a tight, spiked cage" I corrected her, with a wry smile.

She grinned back at me.

"That sounds more like your problem than mine." She put her hands on either side of my head. Again, I thought that she might kiss me. Instead she gently turned my head to face the bed.

"Now, help me pick out my underwear for my date."