All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 17'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
titans2138titans2138over 2 years ago

Thank God you haven't abandoned us. I had lost all had. Another great chapter, thank you. This is easily the best femdom story, especially considering how many pages you've written. Well done, much appreciated, excited for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great you're back. Can't wait for next chapter.

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

Great to have you back👍 . Hope the fun in the studio is not over. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad you came back. Hope Amber also transfers shock control of the new cage to Sarah and I feel Sam is in the game too.

One small issue though, if the new cage doesn't have any keys, how is Chris going to give the key to Amber in the party Sarah and Claire are invited too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn I was hoping u were not coming back. Stupid ass story about chastity devices like everyone else is writing 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for all of your hard work in writing. Speaking of hard...yes i was...and i will be again as i read and re-read the story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh and i can't wait to find out bank's punishment for getting hard in front of the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really pleased this story is continuing, it's fantastic so far.

Looking forward to see where the introduction of Sam goes - also hoping the girls give him a fashion show at the party (maybe he has to pay per outfit?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loove this story, but the piercing was too much for me. Eek. Great work though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So excited you're back! This is by far my favorite erotica and I'm so happy it's continuing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... I've just started feeling bad for this guy. I've read more extreme stories and enjoyed them, so I'm not sure what exactly my issue is. Maybe it's just that there doesn't seem to be any positive encouragement from any of his tormentors? That is to say, maybe I'd enjoy it more if Amber said like "good job, you've made me so happy" or something. I liked the series to start but the shift to outright cruelty - especially implicitly going past what he consented to with the new chastity cage having a piercing - really does kill it for me. I understand this is possibly just an issue for me, though. I get that dehumanization can be fun. I guess I just miss the teasing condescension. Maybe I'm just more of a wimp than I used to be, haha.

slv4herslv4herover 2 years ago

Love love love it! The causal way in which his descent into dehumanization has occurred is so erotic to me. Amber is obviously an extreme sadist at heart. I love how She freely shares his predicament with others anytime it suits Her needs. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I figured it out - it's that none of Bank's tormentors seem to actually be enjoying what they're doing. They're about as excited as someone would be if they got a good deal at Wal-Mart. Amber SAYS she's excited to have him locked up, but we don't actually FEEL that as readers. So the guy isn't enjoying it anymore, and the girls aren't enjoying it... I guess that's my issue. They don't even use his mouth or like, use him as a footrest or anything. His life is being slowly ruined for nothing. I really don't mean to be critical it's just the reaction I have to this chapter. It's well written, don't get me wrong. But those are the reasons why it doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the series and it’s so well written and by far the best I have read on Literotica. With that said, I didn’t like this chapter (liked a lot the Sam part). The piercing was just pure cruelty.. simply rape, and just left me with sadness and not arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great..loved it..worth the wait..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see that you're back my friend ! missed you and never gave up hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having the chastity device paired tio that app was a masterstroke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I personally love the cruelty and unfairness to this story and so does bank. The way the author is able to introduce new characters in a believable way and the findom aspect of it is just so hot to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just can’t stop reading them… again and again… when the next one comes out?

CockedCapCockedCapover 2 years ago

Findom is not my thing and I'm not huge on humiliation either but, credit where it's due, this is well done. I never intended to get this far into it but I suppose I'll have to see it through to the end now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waiting for the next part..it would be a perfect christmas gift :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This isn't good anymore, it's just straight torture porn and non-con. It's not consent if it's done through blackmail and coarsion. No piercing shop would put in a fresh piercing then have the wound locked up where it cant properly be drained or cleaned. Why. Why. Why. Do chastity writers just toss away informed consent it irks me sooooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still loved every word of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The consensual non-consent is what makes it so hot. Hate that it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is great. I think it is a reason why the author is using several characters, simply to create different relations that reflect the different parts of this kind of domination. I don't understand why the fact that some don't like the non concent part dismisses the story just because it is not their thing. It's a great story where you are constantly curious on what is going to happen next. Even if some parts are extreems that are very unlikly to happen in reality, all the characters are very belivable. The writer is just an awsome writer tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No one here says the author can’t write.. he is amazing and have great writing skills.

However it’s kinda sucks that everyone in this story is total douchbag (exception- Sarah. I love her domination). It’s losing its reality because it doesn’t make sense that everyone who get to know Chris role, is acting like an asshole and no one has mercy on him or trying to help him.

Again, the fact that this story has so much debate and traffic on the comments section emphasise how great the author is

I really hope you’re still out there and will write again soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am absolutely loving the series so far. I'm checking in everyday to see if the next chapter is out. I'm really excited to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Buddy when is the new part going to be uploaded? I’m so excited to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In agreement to what another commenter stated, most of the people around Chris are cruel which is good but, it would be nice if poor ol' Chris got a small moment in the sun before the ruthless onslought of humiliation he's submitted to. A sweet Mommy-domme character might be a good addition to Chris' life, someone who is gentle and lets him let out all his pent up (mental) frustrastion in order to keep him sane, but who also infantilizes him and condesendingly but gently maintains the staus quo. What could make this simple situation the most humiliating of all could be the inclusion of soft ABDL elements which would erode at Chris' manhood futher.

But thats just one anon's opinion, love your work BBoy <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just did another careful reading of this chapter and realized the Sarah segment is short and sweet, absolutely love the maid aspect. Like other’s have said Betaboy is indeed doing an amazing job, and I can’t wait for a new update! Lovely work as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been binging on this story, amazing work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this the end?😔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, amazing...Can't wait to see how Amber uses this new chastity device.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 MONTHS

mikeylistensmikeylistensabout 2 years ago

I've always enjoyed the continued downward spiral in story plots such as this. You've created such a great foundation to work from, and the detail of Chris's daily torments, chores, humiliations, tasks, orgasm denial, and endless teasing are described wonderfully. Additionally, the quoted conversations (so well done, such subtle but effective humiliating dialogue from Amber, Sarah, and soon to be Sam...) between everyone balances well with the narratives of the frustration that Chris is constantly experiencing. love all 17 chapters and look for to the next 17.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 16 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info