Neighbors Ch. 16

Story Info
Chris's difficult Sunday continues.
11.3k words
4.66
29.2k
10

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
betaboy84
betaboy84
364 Followers

For what seemed like eternity her foot smashed again and again into my tender balls. I lost it after the third kick, and began babbling incoherent for her to stop, telling her again and again I learned my lesson and I'd do absolutely anything if she's just stop kicking my injured testicles. Luckily I didn't think that all of her kicks were full force. She seemed to accept some of my apologies, and only kicked as hard as she could when the mistake was particularly egregious in her mind or if she didn't think I begged and cried hard enough. Miraculously, I kept my death grip on the edges of her dining table and didn't fall over, even though I couldn't stop my legs from buckling after almost all of her blows.

"Phew. That's actually a pretty good workout" she huffed, laying a hand on the small of my back to steady herself. "You can move now, bank. I'm impressed - you didn't fall and act all melodramatic like you usually do when I pop you in the balls."

I could hear Amber stroll to the kitchen as I slowly slid off her table. My legs wouldn't support me and I collapsed to the floor, groaning in the fetal position again. My groin was an explosion of pain that didn't seem to go away, turning into a wicked ache deep inside my abdomen. I knew I would be sore and sensitive there for days, if my balls ever recovered at all, I thought miserably.

"Go ahead - take a minute and relax" Amber said magnanimously, sitting on her couch sipping her water. I didn't have much of a choice since I didn't think I could move anyway.

After five or ten minutes I got my breathing under control and found I could move, albeit slowly. I dragged myself to my hands and knees. On the plus side, I realized, I hardly cared at the moment that I was stark naked save for the chastity cage while Amber was fully dressed.

"Oh - stay like that. That's perfect" Amber said, getting to her feet. She walked over to me and sat down on my back. I remembered how Sarah had done the same thing that morning, using me as a chair to take off her shoes and socks after her run.

I could feel Amber's voluptuous ass settling against my naked back, and for the first time in minutes I felt my dick begin to stir again in the cruel tube. I thought that maybe she was wiggling a bit much for effect, and I moaned slightly. She finally settled herself, and I realized she was now sitting in front of her coffee table, using me as a stool. She reached out and pulled my laptop and cell phone towards her.

"Alright, bank. I've wanted to do this for a while. I'm going to go through your finances."

Oh god. This was another violation of my privacy, and yet another way she could exert control over me. Like most people, my entire life was stored on my laptop and phone. She would have access to everything - if she simply asked, I knew I'd give her access.

Sure enough, she flipped open my laptop and simply said "Password."

I gave it to her, barely suppressing a whimper as I did so. I heard her type it in.

"Ok...just need to connect to my wifi...." More key clicks. Then a minute of relative silence as she got oriented on my machine.

"Ok. I'm in Chrome. I see you have your bookmarks pretty well organized - the folder called "finance" - does that have all of your financial websites in it?"

I groaned audibly, and Amber laughed in response. She reached out and patted me on the head.

"Now now, bank. What sort of financial institution would you be if I couldn't review all of MY accounts whenever I felt like it?" She clucked her tongue. "You really need to work on your customer service."

She returned to my laptop. More clicks. I couldn't see what she was doing - I was too tired to do much more than stare down at the floor. I could feel my arms and back begin to ache slightly at the stress of holding her up.

"Ok - this looks like your bank...logging in now...I see your username is saved, so what's your password?"

"Uh....I use an app - it's the lock icon in the dock...it stores... all of my passwords" I said, haltingly.

Amber chuckled above me.

"ALL of them?"

I nodded.

"Wow...you're making this just too easy for me" she laughed. "Wait a sec..." She reached out and grabbed a notepad and pen that lay on the corner of her coffee table.

"Ok...tell me your password to that app."

Hanging my head in defeat, I told her the long string of characters I had devoted to memory years ago. She wrote them down carefully, then read them back to me to make sure she didn't have any errors.

"Well done, bank" she said, patting me on the head again. "Now don't even think about changing any passwords. I am going to log into and access these and any other accounts I want at any time. Understood?"

I nodded. "Yes miss." I shivered as I thought about it. She would still need my computer to access the master list of passwords, but she had a key to my house and could get to it any time. This meant that she really could log into every single account I've ever had whenever she wanted.

There were more key clicks.

"Logging into your bank account now..." I waited, holding my breath for several seconds as she obviously looked around.

"Oh....oh bank...you weren't lying to me...you have a LOT of money..." She almost whispered, her voice thick with what almost sounded like arousal to me. I glanced up and over my shoulder. She was staring at my laptop - her eyes were bright, and she was biting down on one finger between wet, slack lips. After a minute she shook herself out of her reverie.

"First things first. Here - unlock your phone for me."

She held my phone down in front of my face, exactly like Sarah did last night. My phone dutifully unlocked. She snatched it away.

"Now tell me the passcode to your phone as well, bank, in case I want to use it when you're not around."

I did so and she wrote it down.

"Now, same goes for your phone of course. You are not allowed to change the password."

I grunted my assent - my throat was too thick with anxiety and dread to speak.

I felt her shift to get more comfortable.

"How much have you paid Sarah and I so far, bank?" She asked, curiously, swiping around on my phone.

I was genuinely puzzled. For some reason I hadn't thought to total it up. Thinking back over the last week especially, I didn't think I really had time.

"Um...I...I'm not sure, miss."

I heard her sigh in disappointment.

"What sort of bank doesn't even keep track of its own accounts? Honestly. I guess I'm going to have to do that for you. Oh - here's Venmo."

For the next ten minutes or so, I focused on supporting her and not letting my arms shake too much from the strain. She was light, but my muscles were in a constant state of exhaustion these days. I heard her hum to herself as she flipped through various apps and websites on my laptop.

I heard her laugh finally.

"Oh wow - so, counting the cash you left in the bowl for me...remember that, bank?"

I nodded.

"You've paid me three thousand, nine hundred twenty eight dollars and fifty seven cents. Does that sound about right?"

I shuddered. I had no idea it was quite that much but I knew it was a lot. And that was just in three weeks. In other words, I quickly realized, I was averaging almost two hundred dollars a day to Amber alone.

"Yes miss...it's...it's a lot."

She chuckled.

"Well, I wouldn't use that language exactly. I prefer..." She paused for a second. "I prefer to put think of it as....there's always room for improvement."

I almost collapsed under her as her statement made me suddenly weak. I caught myself with shaking arms as she laughed again. She crossed her legs and gently swung her foot back and forth.

"Wouldn't you say so, bank? Isn't there always room for improvement?"

I gritted my teeth, and not just from the physical strain.

"Yes miss...you're right of course."

She patted my head again.

"Oh..and that doesn't even count all of the lingerie you've bought me...or the clothes Ms. Sutton has ordered on your credit card. That has to add up to quite a bit, as well."

"Yes miss."

She considered for a second.

"You want to be the best bank you can be for me, right?"

I thought for a second. Every time I was around Amber I seemed to submit more and more, as she took increasing control over me. There was more withdraws from me, more pain and more humiliation. I wondered where it would end for me - how much of my life was I willing to give over to this incredible women, just to be in her presence and serve at her whim. I already knew how I would answer her question.

"Yes miss. I want to be the best bank I can be for you."

"Very good." She patted me on the head yet again.

"Because tonight....you're going to go deeper for me. Much deeper."

I gasped and shuddered.

"It's true." She turned her pats into strokes, and began running her hand through my hair. She stroked my neck in that way she had that made my knees weak.

"Do you know how many chores are on your list this weekend, bank?"

I shook my head.

"No...not exactly, miss."

"Forty seven" came her simple reply.

"Oh god..." I breathed. I knew it was a lot. I just didn't think it through exactly until now.

"And remind me, bank...how much do you pay me for each chore?"

"Ah..one...uh...one hundred dollars, miss."

She chuckled.

"That's right. So...how much am I going to take from you tonight?"

"Miss...please..."

Her fingernail was tracing light lines down my spine. I was shuddering uncontrollably.

"Answer the question, bank" she said, kindly but firmly.

"Four...four thousand seven hundred dollars...miss..." I gasped.

"That's right. Four thousand seven hundred dollars. For starters."

"Miss???" I said, swiveling my head to stare at her in surprise.

"Yes, for starters" she said, looking down at me with a slight smile on her face.

"You made a lot of silly mistakes this weekend, didn't you? I would think that you wouldn't have forgotten so quickly." she laughed as my face turned bright red.

"Yes miss...sixteen mistakes." I breathed, wondering how much worse this was going to get.

She took her hand from my neck and brought it up to her cleavage. I watched with my neck straining as she slowly pulled the hem line of her dress down her impressive breasts. She stopped after exposing just an inch of her stunning mounds.

"Now...I'll leave this up to you now. Do you think you should be fined one hundred dollars for each mistake..." she watched me intently as she started to slide her finger down, down between her breasts again. The deep valley was now exposed, as was the majority of her boobs. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I could almost see the edge of her aureola peeking around the edge of the fabric. I couldn't help myself - my cage was throbbing and I let out another whimper. She smiled at my reaction.

"Or....or....do you want to be the absolute BEST bank you possibly could be...and pay a fine of... two hundred dollars...for each mistake?" She slowly slid her finger back up, covering her breasts yet again.

I licked my lips. Despite what it would cost me, I needed to see her beautiful breasts - I never wanted anything more in my life. I fully understood that my denied, throbbing cock was making the decision for me but I didn't care.

"I...I want to be the best bank...the absolute best bank...I can possibly be for you, Miss" I breathed.

She smiled triumphantly as she slowly moved her finger...up and way from her chest. I groaned as she slowly licked it, then brought it back to her cleavage. I stared as she slid her hand under her dress, and began running her finger in a small circle around her right nipple.

"God..." she whispered. "That actually got me really hot..." I could see the hardening point of her nipple poke against the thin material of her sundress.

I swallowed. I was dizzy with arousal and conflicting feelings. I couldn't remember ever feeling this level of excitement. I knew I wanted to...as Amber put it...go deeper.

"Miss..." I breathed, not able to take my eyes off of the sight of Amber touching herself under her dress.

"Yes?" She whispered back. Her eyes were closed in concentration as she started to gently tweak her nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"I...I want to be the best bank. I don't want....to make mistakes."

She nodded.

"Go on..." she encouraged me.

"I...I need to learn to do better."

She nodded again.

"I want...I feel like...." I took a deep breath. I was shaking so much I'm sure she could feel my body vibrate underneath her.

"May I please pay even more for each mistake?"

Her eyes flew open. I saw genuine surprise there, quickly replaced with what I thought was a mix of lust, triumph, and maybe...admiration? I thought that maybe I imagined that last part. She leaned forward, putting both feet flat on the floor for the first time. Her knees were wide apart. She put her other hand on her knee and slowly slid it up her thigh, inching under her dress towards her crotch.

"Oh, bank...." she breathed, "Nothing would make me happier..."

Her hand was between her legs now, and making small circular motions. Her lips were parted, and she was beginning to breathe heavily. I noticed with fascination how her massive chest rose and fell with each breath. I could barely breathe - Amber was masturbating right in front of me - or rather, while sitting on top of me.

"How much?" She whispered.

This experience was so eerily similar to my discussion with Sarah yesterday regarding her laundry. I had blurted out a high amount for her to fine me for each mistake. If I had any doubts at all that serving like this was exciting to me, they were washed away at this moment.

"Can it be..." I took a breath. "Not just for today, but...can it be more in the future too? Whatever I say next, you hold me to it forever?"

Her face was showing signs of increasing arousal. Her eyes were closed and her hands were moving quickly under her dress. She nodded quickly.

"Yes...yes" She gasped. "For every mistake...forever...you'll pay much much more...oh god..."

I couldn't believe it - she was on the edge of orgasm. I continued to shake myself, my penis trying harder than ever to break the unyielding steel cage.

"Wait...wait..." she gasped, continuing to rub herself. "Don't say it yet...wait...I'm going to hold you to this....you'd better not fuck...fuck up...oh, fuck! Say it!"

"Four hundred dollars!" I practically shouted, quivering with pent up frustration and excitement. I couldn't hold it any longer - I collapsed to the floor. Amber let out a scream and arched her back, practically falling over me anyways. She writhed on top of me for a few seconds, letting out gasps and whimpers as she came. I was acutely aware of the bare flesh of her thighs and arms against mine as she lay on top of me and shuddered again.

Eventually, Amber calmed down. She stretched leisurely and shifted position, until she was lying mostly across me, pressing my front down into the floor. I felt the pressure of her breasts on the center of my back. She idly stroked my neck again.

"Four hundred dollars..." She said, then gave a little laugh.

Now that the moment had passed, a wave of regret washed over me. It was too much - I had no idea what had made me double what she already had coerced me into agreeing to pay.

"You realize that you're just making me want to be even harder on you, don't you?" She said.
 "I...I know. I'm not sure...why I did that..."

She was quiet for a minute. Regardless of the reason, I savored the rare feeling of her body against mine.

"Well. I'll hold you to that. For a while at least."

She stretched and sat up, adjusting her dress demurely around her before reaching for my laptop again. I stayed where I was, lying on the ground behind her, temporarily too exhausted to move. I could hardly believe that I had witnessed Amber have an orgasm, even if I still hadn't seen even her underwear.

She didn't say anything for a few minutes as she clicked around.

"So that means you owe me eleven thousand one hundred dollars, right?" She said, breaking the silence.

I shuddered.

"Yes miss."

"I'm looking at your bank account now to make sure you can afford it. A bankrupt bank isn't useful to me."

More silence broken by occasional clicks.

"I don't see a mortgage payment."

"No miss. I paid off my home years ago."

"No car payment either?"

"No miss."

"Wow..." She said, admiringly. "So...your take home pay - looks like it's around eighteen thousand a month?"

"Yes miss - that sounds about right."

"And you have basically no expenses..."

She patted me on the butt. I flushed with pleasure at the intimate touch, even if it was just a pat.

"You'll do quite nicely. I think I'll keep you around a while longer."

I was beginning to regain feeling in my exhausted arms, and stretched slightly.

"Yes miss. Thank you miss."

She rose and settled on her couch. She tucked her feet underneath her and pulled my laptop in front of her, concentrating on the screen. I watched from my position on the floor as she subconsciously played with a lock of her hair.

"I'm checking out some of your other accounts. What's this mutual fund?"

"That's essentially my savings account, miss. I make way more return on that than it would sitting in a savings account in a bank, and it's very liquid - I can sell shares any time and the cash appears in my checking the next day."

She nodded. "There's...there's a hundred and fifty thousand dollars in here!"

I swallowed.

"Yes miss...that's the entirety of my savings."

Her eyes left my screen long enough to give me a disapproving frown.

"You've been holding out on me, bank. I had no idea you had that kind of money just sitting around, wasted."

"Yes miss. I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

I closed my eyes and shuddered. This was really a whole new level of submission. I had just apologized for not telling her about my life savings, which she now had access to whenever she wanted. Part of me wanted to run away, screaming. But my cock was starting to swell again at the thought of Amber having access to absolutely everything I had.

Amber shifted position, stretching her legs out in front of her. Her bare feet rested on my lower back, crossed at the ankles. She settled my computer on her lap as she looked down at her naked footrest.

"Any other giant sums of money you want to tell me about?" She said, eyebrows arched. I cleared my throat to respond but she cut in.

"Doesn't matter - I'd find it anyways, wouldn't I, bank?"

I sighed.

"Yes miss. You would."

She nodded and returned to my computer.

"Ok...looks like this is your retirement account...that's good - wow that's a healthy sum there too! Hm...."

I was planning on retiring early, and was very diligent about diverting money into several investments each month. Most of them couldn't be touched for years, I thought with a sigh of relief.

"Let's take a look at your credit card accounts. I see three here - is this all of them?"

"Yes miss. I have three."

"Ok..." more clicking sounds.

"You only carry a balance on one of them - the Platinum Visa?"

I winced - that was the card that Ms. Sutton had on file. I hadn't paid off the charge she had put on there at the end of the week, or the lingerie shopping spree that Amber and Sarah had taken on my card.

"Yes miss. Normally I don't carry any balance - I just hadn't had an opportunity to pay that one off yet."

There was a pause as I presumed Amber opened that account. She laughed.

"Aw...poor bank. The only charge on here is from Ms. Sutton and at the lingerie boutique. That WAS an expensive trip! But so much fun. We'll have to do it again soon, won't we bank?"

I felt pinned to the floor by the pressure of her heels on my back. But at the same time I felt oddly liberated - almost free. I examined this and thought back to my realization at Sarah's house that morning. This was my role now - all that I had to do was listen to and obey Amber and Sarah and provide whatever they wished. I think the simplicity of the situation was a relief to me somehow.

betaboy84
betaboy84
364 Followers