Neighbors Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God..." I whispered, looking at each woman's chest in turn. I simply didn't have enough willpower to try to be clever and catch glimpses out of the corner of my eye.

Amber looked at the other women and laughed.

"We're sexy as fuck."

Claire gave a nervous giggle. Sarah just nodded and grinned back at her.

"Soap up bank. Don't keep us waiting."

Still staring, I bent down and dipped the bar of soap in the shallow water, and started rubbing it all over my body. I moved quickly around my crotch, embarrassed to be seen rubbing myself in front of them. The women were watching me, brandishing their razors in what seemed to me like a menacing fashion.

As I lathered, Amber spoke quietly.

"Since I'm the only one with long pants, I'll stand outside the tub and take care of his chest and arms. You girls can sit on the edge of the tub and take a leg each."

Sarah nodded and turned slightly, lowering her butt to the side of the porcelain tub. She swung both legs over and put her feet in the water. Her thigh muscles twitched alluringly as she flexed her feet and swung them around in the water idly. She dipped the razor in the water and calmly started running the blade up my right shin, starting at my foot.

I saw Claire watch her and swallow before taking a seat to my left. She looked up at me for a second before starting to shave my left leg.

Amber stood in between them and placed her razor directly above my chastity cage. With a look of concentration, she started shaving in upward strokes, from my cock up to my belly button. I shivered at the sensation of three razors simultaneously sliding on my skin.

"Careful, bank" Amber whispered, focusing on her job. "Wouldn't want to get cut."

I focused on the sight of Amber's breasts directly in front and below me. They were perfect. No matter what happened tonight I got to see Amber in her bra.

I felt Sarah and Claire slowly work their way up my legs, pausing to rinse their razors in the water every few strokes. Amber had worked her way up from my crotch to my stomach, and then to my chest.

"Careful...careful now bank" She said in a whisper as she shaved small circles around my nipples. I somehow resisted the incredible urge to shiver as the cold razors continued their progress across my body. I felt precariously vulnerable with my legs spread and my hands laced behind my head.

I could tell that Sarah was working faster than Claire. I gulped as I felt her strokes move up my thigh gradually yet relentlessly. A few seconds later she was at the top of my legs and was shaving to the right of my cock.

"What are we going to do about his balls?" Sarah asked, conversationally.

Amber didn't stop.

"Leave them." She sighed. "I'll have to do that I guess. My property equals my responsibility I suppose. Go ahead and shave all around his junk though."

I felt my cheeks burn. Claire's razor was just under my testicles, shaving between my legs with gentle insistent strokes.

Amber was finished my chest, and took a small step back. My eyes were still glued to her bra.

"Arms down now - out in front."

I complied. She took my right hand in her left, and started running her razor down my arm.

I noticed that Sarah had finished. She sat back, watching Amber and Claire work. It only took Amber a minute to shave my arm to her satisfaction. She gave my hand a squeeze.

"Back on your head, bank."

I returned my right hand to its place behind my head. She took my left arm started work on that.

She finished just as Claire completed her task. Amber took a couple steps back, still with a look of intense concentration on her face. I glanced down at the other women. I had an amazing view of both of their chests. Then I looked down at myself and gasped.

I was completely hairless. I mean utterly. Except for some pubic hair on my balls and immediately around my chastity cage there wasn't a trace of it anywhere on my front that I could see. My body looked quite different. There actually was a bit more definition to my legs I noticed, but overall my body looked completely feminine - soft and smooth.

"Help me with his armpits" Amber said. Sarah dipped her razor in the soapy water and stood up. Amber moved to my left, Sarah on my right. Claire stepped back and leaned against the bathroom door, crossing her arms over her bra. I practically held my breath as the women efficiently removed all of the hair underneath my arms. Satisfied, Amber stepped back again.

"Turn around bank - hands on the wall."

I turned slowly, making sure my feet didn't slip in the soapy water that rose up to my ankles. I leaned forward at a forty five degree angle and placed my hands on the white tiled wall.

"Oh god - what happened to his butt?" I heard Claire gasp. I realized I still had black and blue marks from my session with Ms. Sutton three days ago.

Amber chuckled and I felt a finger trace a particularly strong bruise. I groaned as the slight pressure reawakened sensitive nerves.

"Bank has a special friend he sees once a week. Don't you?"

I nodded. I certainly wouldn't use the term "friend" but I knew better than to contradict Amber in front of her friends.

"She makes sure he stays in line and is nice and obedient. I find her methods fairly...extreme, but effective for sure. Wouldn't you say so?"

I felt a lump forming in my throat, so I nodded again.

I felt a sharp slap on my butt and gasped in shock and pain.

"Almost done girls. Just the back of his legs and then I need to figure out what I'm going to do about his bikini zone."

I heard laughter behind me, and then splashing water as Claire and Sarah took their seats on the edge of the tub and started shaving. They started at my ankles like before and slowly worked their way up my legs.

I heard Amber leave the room.

"I never thought in a million years I'd be doing something like this" Claire said, as she paused to rinse off her razor.

Sarah laughed.

"Well, I've discovered if you hang around with Amber long enough, you'll find yourself saying that a lot."

"Are you girls talking about me?" I heard Amber's voice from the doorway, along with the snap of some sort of rubber.

"Just preparing Claire" Sarah said. I shivered as her razor ran up my thigh and over my butt. She continued.

"Good thing Chris isn't a particularly hairy guy. I don't think we need to do his back or anything."

"No" Claire agreed.

They both ran their razors in slow strokes up my thighs and ass, and then sat back to examine their work.

"Looks great, girls" Amber said. "I don't see any missed spots."

I heard that snap of rubber again.

"Ok bank. Turn around. Time to finish the job."

I stood up slowly, stretching my strained back muscles and carefully turned. Sarah was looking up and down my body critically, looking for any missed spots. I noticed Claire's eyes were focused on my chastity cage. Amber was leaning casually in the bathroom doorway, still in her jeans and white lacy bra. She was wearing yellow latex kitchen gloves that covered her arms all the way up the elbows. She smirked at me as she snapped the arm of the glove loudly against her skin.

"My property, my responsibility" She said with a sigh as she took a few steps forward. She turned the faucet on and bent down to wet the gloves, rubbing the bar of soap through her fingers.

"Hands on your head, legs spread" she ordered, before kneeling down in front of me. I felt my cock surge at the sight of her in front of me, her mouth right at the level of my penis. She looked up at me, amused.

"Don't get used to this sight" She said, before calmly reaching out and rubbing her soapy hands on my cage and balls.

I practically shrieked.

"Cold!"

Amber smirked but didn't stop. I moaned as her slick rubber coated hands quickly and efficiently massaged my testicles, and gasped as she quickly took her hands away. She dipped them in the water to clean off the soap and brandished her razor. Claire was still sitting on the edge of the tub, watching Amber work. Sarah watched as well, idly swirling her feet in the shallow tub.

A gloved hand grabbed both of my testicles and pulled them out and away from my body. I whimpered in pain and unconsciously thrust my hips forward, trying to alleviate the pressure on my balls.

"Don't move, bank" Amber admonished, holding the razor inches above my scrotum. I whimpered again in response, but forced myself to stay still as she slowly pulled, exposing more of my ball sac. When she was satisfied I wasn't moving, she slowly and efficiently began to shave. The next minute was torture as she squeezed and maneuvered my balls into whatever place would give her access to unshaved portions of my sac. She seemed to not put any effort into being gentle, and ignored my moans and whimpers of pain. I stayed as still as a statue, aware of the razor and afraid of the consequences if I jerked suddenly against the blade.

Finally she was done, releasing her grip on my testicles. I let out a long breath.

"I think you might have missed a spot" Claire said, pointing to the side of my scrotum.

Amber quickly took care of it, twisting my balls up and out of the way painfully.

Satisfied, she put down the razor and stood up.

"Hush, bank. Stop being so dramatic."

I realized I was softly whimpering. My balls were still aching from the abuse of the last minute or so, and I thought it might be some time before the ache went away.

Amber brushed a few suds from her her gloves before pulling them off. She was looking me up and down critically.

"I think we did a good job, girls. I think we deserve a drink."

Sarah and Claire smiled and stood up as well.

"I can't wait to see the panties on him now" Claire said, eyeing me one more time before she grabbed her shirt and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Clean up the tub, then you can wash up and try your panties on." Amber said, shooting me an evil grin as she grabbed Sarah's arm and escorted her out of the bathroom.

"And then you can make us another round of drinks" Sarah added as she scooped up both of their shirts disappeared around the corner.

I looked down at my body again. It was a surreal experience. I was now completely hairless, including my balls and everywhere around the chastity cage. I wasn't sure how I felt about it honestly. The process of being shaved by the three girls was completely humiliating and slightly scary, feeling three razor blades against my skin. I felt less masculine for sure, which was at least partially Amber's reasons for shaving me. She constantly reminded me I wasn't really a man and didn't deserve things that Justin got to experience. She seemed as surprised as I was at Claire's gift, so I didn't think she had necessarily planned this. But she had masterfully used the panties to make me feel even more controlled and humiliated by shaving my whole body in a non-masculine way. I was constantly awed by Amber's inventiveness and spontaneity, even as it forced me to suffer physically or mentally.

It took several minutes to clean the tub, removing all of my body hair carefully and placing it in the trash. I took a quick shower, just enough to remove any hair that might be sticking to my body and rinse out the tub, and then toweled off. I automatically looked around for my clothes before remembering I was stark naked except for the cage when I walked in the bathroom just a few minutes ago.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and down the hall.

The three girls were sitting on the couch, chatting and laughing. I noted with dismay that they all had their shirts on.

Sarah caught sight of me first.

"There's our little chastity boy. I thought maybe you had slipped out the back door and ran away!"

Claire laughed, looking me up and down. The idea had a certain appeal, I realized, resisting the urge to cover myself up with a massive effort.

Claire got up and picked up the pink panties from where she had set them down earlier. She held them out to me with the same shy smile she had given me many times that evening.

Wordlessly, I took them from her and slipped them on.

Sarah let out a low whistle.

"Oh my god. He really does look great in them."

I blushed and looked down. Besides the very small bump of my chastity cage, my body from the chest down looked exactly like a woman in cute panties. I always had a thin body type, and now my natural slenderness had been exaggerated from Sarah's strict diet. In addition, my hairless body looked like a fit woman's, with slight abs and well-defined leg muscles.

Amber stood up and walked slowly towards me, obviously impressed.

"You don't look particularly manly, do you bank?"

I shook my head. It was true.

"No Miss."

She walked around behind me, tugging gently on the back of the panties like Claire had done before.

"I think this is a very good look for you though."

I nodded. I felt a weird mix of pride and humiliation, having my last shreds of masculinity stripped from me so effectively.

Amber trailed a finger along my arm, feeling its smoothness. I shivered.

"I think there's very little chance of you mistaking yourself for a real man now. I think it's going to be much easier for you to remember your place. I think it's going to be much easier to keep you in your role as my bank and little sexless servant. Don't you agree?"

She looked at me with her dark, deep eyes. I shivered.

"Yes Miss." I said, my voice faint. I knew that Sarah and Claire were in the room. But I couldn't focus on anyone but Amber.

She flicked her eyes down to my panties again and her lips rose in a slow smile.

"I think wearing boy underwear would just confuse you at this point. I think we should get rid of it."

I gulped. Amber continued.

"Besides...what man wears tightey whiteys anyways?" She shook her head.

"Sarah, have you ever slept with a guy that wore jockeys?"

I was dimly aware of Sarah laughing. I felt like I was drowning in Amber's large eyes. They seemed impossibly deep and seemed to gaze into my soul. She nodded slowly.

"Yes, I think that's best. We'll throw out all of your old boy underwear and get you some that will be less confusing to you. Claire would be happy to help with that, wouldn't you?"

Claire's voice sounded distant. I heard a faint roaring sound and realized it was blood pounding through my ears.

"Absolutely. I think he needs a whole new set of lingerie. It'll be expensive but I'd be more than happy to take him shopping."

Part of me was protesting, deep down. I felt a small voice saying that this was too far. But I knew I couldn't resist Amber. This is what she wanted. I only wanted to make her happy.

As if she could read the struggle in my eyes, Amber tenderly put her hand on my cheek and rubbed it. I moaned and turned my head towards her hand.

"It's ok, bank. You're conflicted because of stubborn ideas about gender and societal roles. You're not a man. You never were, really, were you?"

I found myself nodding, rubbing my face against her soft hand.

"I'm really helping you. Taking away your boy underwear will remove any struggles you might still have as you cling to your outdated image of yourself. You should thank me, really."

I felt a sense of elation as I realized she was correct. My tiny doubts and conflicts were easily swept aside at the thought of serving Amber and making her life better.

"Yes Miss. Thank you. Thank you for helping me see myself as I truly am."

She treated me to a warm smile before gently pulling her hand away from me.

The odd trancelike state I was in was broken. I glanced around and saw Claire and Sarah behind Amber. Claire was looking at Amber with an expression of awe. Sarah was shaking her head, smiling, used to Amber's incredible powers.

Amber reached around and swatted me on the ass.

"Get your cute butt in there and make us our drinks. Remember, a woman's place is in the kitchen."

The peals of laughter followed me around the corner and into the kitchen as I made a fresh round of drinks.