Neighbor's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a great time that evening, eating some great BBQ, having a few tasty adult beverages, and enjoying great conversation. I was happy that Ashlynn was so attentive throughout the evening, helping me by getting my food and drink so I would not have to hobble around on the crutches.

I probably should not have done so, but I had a few too many drinks. When it came time to head home, Ashlynn was right there by my side, to help me get back over to my house. It was a bit of a struggle since I was still new to using crutches, but after a few laughs and almost falling several times, Ashlynn managed to get me upstairs to my bedroom.

I just fell back on the bed in a fit of laughter, the crutches falling to the side. Ashlynn giggled along with me, as she picked the crutches up and set them aside so I could reach them okay in the morning. "You are such a silly man when you are drunk," she laughed, "and I hope you are okay to get up in the morning, because a hangover and a sprained ankle are probably not going to be a good mix."

I unbuttoned my khaki shorts, then pushed them down, totally forgetting in my drunken stupor that Ashlynn was still in the room. She had just taken off my shoe when she stood up to see my shorts now at my knees, and my cock in all its glory laying there. "Wow, Dave, I didn't expect to get to see you like this, but I sure like what I see," she said with a confident grin.

I looked at her through my drunken hazy eyes and said, "Oops, I didn't realize you were still here. I'm sorry, Ashlynn," I laughed and made a feeble attempt to cover myself, but then I just thought, fuck it, she's already seen it.

Ashlynn giggled again and said, "Right, well let's just wait until you are sober, then maybe I can see again." She came over, bent down, and kissed me, a beautiful sweet tender kiss, then stood up and finished, "Goodnight, Dave, see you in the morning." She threw a blanket over me, turned, and headed out the door.

I must have passed out shortly after that because the next thing I remember it was morning. I woke up, still in my shirt, but naked from the waist down. I tried to clear the fog out of my head, but new coffee was going to be needed to do that. Realizing the state of dress, I was in, I immediately thought about Ashlynn and hoped that I did not scare her off.

I moved over to the edge of the bed and went to stand up, completely forgetting about my ankle, well one step quickly reminded me as I almost fell to the floor in searing pain. FUCK! That hurt like Hell as I fell back onto the bed. I looked down at my throbbing ankle to see the wrap still on it, looking like a small balloon around it.

I reached over to get the crutches, hobbled up on them and headed for the bathroom.

I managed to get myself in the shower, then dried off and hobbled back to the bed to grab some clean clothes. Just as I pulled the drawer opened, I heard someone come in downstairs. Oh no, it must be Ashlynn, and I am still naked! She came upstairs and down the hallway.

"Good morning, Dave, how are you feeling today," she said with a smile as she came into my room.

"Well, as you can see, I am having a bit of a slow start," I said with a grin, as I sat there on the bed, with my shorts covering my lap.

"Oh, now you are playing shy. Last night, you had your clothes off, showing me your manhood like it was nothing," she laughed.

"I'm really sorry about that, I guess I had that alcohol confidence thing going there," I managed with a blush.

Ashlynn laughed then said, "Well, I enjoyed what I saw, but wasn't about to take advantage of your drunken state. Besides, having a clear mind is always better for things."

She did not elaborate on what "things" she was referring to, but I would put that in my memory for now.

Ashlynn said, "Mom and Dad are going into the city again and will be gone for most of the day. I was thinking about lounging around the pool, so are you up for being lazy today? I'll let you finish getting dressed since you are being all Mister Bashful now." She giggled again and turned to go out into the hall to wait.

"Sure, why not. I don't think I will be running any marathons for a few days," I said with a laugh. I finished putting my shorts on, then my shirt and told her I was ready. Ashlynn came back in, rewrapped my swollen ankle, and helped me up on the crutches. We made it downstairs and to the kitchen chair where she left me to go make some coffee and breakfast.

The food she made tasted great along with the best coffee ever. Damn, she was not only going to be one hell of a nurse but would make a lucky guy incredibly happy one day. "All finished," she asked? I nodded and she took my plate and put it in the sink. "I'll do up those dishes, later, Dave, so don't even think about standing there on your feet yet."

"Yes Nurse," I said with a bit of cockiness and a grin. She just smiled and went about getting my gear ready for the pool. She turned to me when she had gotten my back together and said, "Do you think you will be up for a swim? The water is cool and would save from icing it down. Where is your swimsuit?"

I guess that means I was going swimming whether I wanted to or not. "It's in my lower left drawer of my dresser," I said to her. Ashlynn darted up the steps, then reappeared a minute later with my trunks in her hand before stuffing them into the bag. We then headed over to their house.

We got to the back pool patio, which went from the side of the pool all the way under their elevated deck to the lower-level entrance. Ashlynn turned and said, "I'm going to go put my swimsuit on now, there is a place inside that lower door where you can change. If you need help, just whistle and I'll come down." She grinned then headed up the deck steps and into the house.

I made my way into the lower-level door, opened my bag, and got my swim trunks out. I pulled off my shorts and put them on, then headed back out to the lounge chair to wait for Ashlynn, wondering what suit she was wearing and if I was going to be able to contain myself in front of her or not. My answer came quick as I heard the door open upstairs.

I looked up as she came down and holy Mary Mother of God, she had on that same suit that she had on the first day I saw her out here. No way I was going to be able to contain myself as I watched her smallish breasts, bouncing just slightly, with their hard nipples already poking out of the opaque material, and her bottoms, hugging her puffy hairy pussy moving down the steps towards me.

She grinned as soon as she saw me ogling her and said, "I thought you'd like this suit, it's my favorite but I can't wear it when Mom and Dad are around, they would freak if they saw it."

"Wow, it looks even better close up and yes they certainly would freak out. I know I did, but not in the way they would," I said trying to choke back my over excitement.

Ashlynn giggled, "Did I make you cum hard, the other day, Dave?"

I felt myself get embarrassed and said meekly, "Yes, you sure did, more than just once I might add."

"Hmmm, I'd love to have seen that" said still grinning and then winked at me, then added, "Let's go for a dip and I'll massage that ankle of yours."

We laughed at that and then got into the pool. She swam around a bit while I just waded a little. I was not even going to attempt to swim at this point with the pain I was feeling. Ashlynn came over and had me lean against the side of the pool while she began lightly massaging my ankle.

Her touch felt amazing and even though it was a bit painful, she was sending little electrical impulses right up my leg to my crotch with every rub. She kept massaging me for about five more minutes then helped me to get out and back to my lounge chair.

When I sat down and turned back toward her, that suit of hers once more was damn near see through from being wet. Dear God! I could not help but stare at her beautiful body again, her sweet dark nipples screaming at me and now I could clearly make out the outline of her pussy slit through her suit and wet pubes.

She picked up my foot as she sat down at the end of the lounge, holding it not an inch from her pussy. Fuck me, my cock started to get hard as she massaged me some more. Ashlynn grinned the entire time she massaged me and there was no hiding the tent in my swimsuit. I gave up trying.

"Mmmm this must be feeling pretty good, huh, Dave," she asked still grinning and glancing at my crotch. All I could do was nod my head, my breathing becoming very heavy and ragged.

"I'm glad I have that effect on you, Dave, and I can't help but love the attention you are giving me with your eyes, amongst other things," she giggled and pointed to my hard cock trying to get out of my shorts. She let go of my foot and set it down on the lounge nice and easy, then stood up and moved closer to me.

She was only about a foot away from me, looking down into my face with those gorgeous dark eyes of hers. She then ran a finger up and down her slit, just slightly pushing the material inside her cleft. She half closed her eyes, smiled, and said in a very velvety voice, "You make my pussy so hot, Dave, now please show me that gorgeous cock of yours while I finger myself."

Holy fuck! This was really happening! I pulled down my shorts, releasing my throbbing cock into my waiting hand. Ashlynn moaned when she saw it, then said, "Mmmm, your cock is awesome, Dave," she said as she pulled her swimsuit bottom off, fully exposing her sweet hairy cunt to me.

Her hair was not curly at all but laid almost straight as it formed a v towards her slit. She was amazing as I watched her slip a finger inside. Ashlynn moaned a bit louder this time, rocking back and forth on her finger as she watched me stroke my thick prick, precum already beginning to ooze from the tip.

Ashlynn began breathing extremely hard now, and was fingering her pussy with abandonment, as she neared her orgasm. I continued watching her as I stroked harder and faster.

"Oh my God, Dave, I'm going to cum! Oh shit, oh shit, oh SHIT!" Ashlynn began to spasm awfully hard as she cried out. She got so weak in the knees she practically fell on the lounge with me as I caught her. She was as light as a feather in my arms as she went limp, then continued to jerk a little with her eyes closed.

I held her close, her skin feeling like the finest silk against me, as my erection, pressed firmly against her side. After a few minutes she opened her eyes slowly and grinned at me. "Are you okay," I asked her.

"Yeah, that was a powerful one and must have been built up since I haven't cum in quite some time," she said with a smile, then reached around to find my cock still pressed against her, leaking precum against her silky skin. She wrapped her fingers around it, causing to gasp as she did.

Ashlynn looked me in the eyes, now serious and said, "I want you inside me, Dave. I need to feel you in me now." She got up, straddled me right there on the lounge chair, took my prick in her hand again and guided it to her opening.

"Are you sure about this, Ashlynn," I asked through heavy breaths. She just nodded, closed her eyes, and pushed herself down on me. She winced a little and stopped, then moved down on me even more until I was about halfway inside. She let out a loud gasp, then impaled herself completely.

Oh my God, she felt amazing! Her pussy was like a vice on me! She groaned a loud guttural sound, as she held herself there. "Oh fuck, Dave! You are really stretching me, I need a moment to get used to you," she managed to groan out. She then kissed me hard and passionate.

After a few minutes, she began to slowly move her body up and down on me, her insides like liquid velvet fire wrapped around my meat. She moaned deeply into our kissing, when my hands found her hard nipples, cupping them and massaging them. I flipped her top up and now they were skin to skin with my happy hands.

Ashlynn moved harder on me, grinding her swollen fat clit into my pubic bone, her breathing becoming more ragged again. My God, this girl was hot, and she was about to cum again. The first convulsion hit her, and she nearly came off me. She cried out, "Oh fucking Hell, cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck, Dave!"

I rammed up into her, my orgasm ripping through me, and I began pumping my cum inside her hot hungry cunt, each of my spasms causing me to thrust more violently into her. Ashlynn then nearly lost consciousness as her eyes rolled back, going limp in my arms once again, her body jerking spastically, while I held her tight against me, my cock still spewing my seed in her.

She opened her eyes slowly, then smiled and kissed me again, very tenderly, our bodies still joined at the hip. I felt my cock begin to soften inside her tight quim as I held her close against me. She smiled as she pulled back and said, "You are amazing, Dave. Thank you for what you just did for me."

I smiled back at her and said, "Ashlynn, you did most of the work, the way you rode me like that."

She grinned and said, "I was referring to this." She lifted off my now half deflated prick and I looked down as it flopped against my pelvis. Our combined juices now running out of her sweet little pussy onto me, with blood in it! My eyes grew huge as I looked at her, my mouth falling open.

Ashlynn nodded and said, "Yes, that is what you think it is, Dave, you just took my virginity." She then sat back in my lap and kissed me some more, then put her head against my chest. I was still blown away as I held her there. I thought her being a college girl and all that she would have long lost her virginity by now. I guess she was right when she said none of the young guys seemed interested in her.

"Ashlynn, I just hope you don't regret this, but I can honestly say, that I feel very honored to have been your first," I said then smiled at her.

She looked back at me smiling and said, "I don't know how we are going to keep this from my Mom and Dad, but I hope this is just the start of something great, Dave." I nodded in agreement, then kissed her again. Ashlynn got up, ran into the lower level, and came back out with some paper towels.

She sat down beside me and carefully clean up all our combined juices and blood off my dick and around it. I loved how attentive she was in the process and smiled and thanked her when she finished. "My pleasure," she said with a giggle then kissed me softly, a little soft moan escaped her mouth into mine.

We finished our kissing and Ashlynn stood up to put her swimsuit bottoms back on and fix her top. She looked just as hot putting them on and they did coming off. This girl really turned me on to no end. I just sat there, still naked, watching her with a smile on my face. She finished straightening herself out then looked at me.

She grinned and said, "What, do I have something in my teeth?" I laughed when she said that and then said, "No, I just enjoy watching you. You are so damn sexy, Ashlynn. Never in a million years would I have thought like this about you. All I can say is those college guys are idiots because they do not know a good girl when they see one. Their loss and my gain."

She smiled and playfully hit me in the arm then said, "Stop, you're gonna make me blush again. She leaned over me, putting her arm over my shoulders, and kissed me once more before turning and running into the pool. She laughed when she came up, splashed water up at me, and yelled for me to join her.

I pulled on my swim trunks and slowly limped over to the pools edge, sat down on the wall and before I could get comfortable there, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water. Of course, I landed on my bad ankle on the pool floor and came up wincing in pain.

Ashlynn quickly came over and said, "Oh my God, Dave, I'm so sorry. I just got caught up in the excitement of it all. Are you okay?"

I just laughed in pain and said, "It's okay, Sweetie, I'll survive, but I may need a full body rub down later before bed." I winked at her and she giggled and said, "Okay, it's a deal."

I waded around again while she did a few laps, then got out to dry off, both of us getting pretty hungry at that point. It was well past noon, and I suggested ordering some delivery from the local deli. We ordered a couple sandwiches and some salad and soon our lunch arrived.

Some pimple faced kid just got his day made, too, as he got a nice view of Ashlynn in that swimsuit of hers. She made sure he got a good view, when she pretended to drop some of the money and bent over in front of him. I thought his eyeballs would pop out. He probably went and jerked off somewhere before heading back to the deli.

"You sure know how to tease a man good, Ashlynn," I said laughing.

"Kara taught me everything I know. I may have been a virgin down here, but that doesn't mean I never did anything before," she giggled. Kara is Ashlynn's 22-year-old big sister, who just started her first year of medical school. She was also very smart and very pretty the last time I saw her.

"Hmmm, that sounds interesting, please let's eat and don't spare me the details," I said, quite intrigued.

We sat there at one of the patio tables and enjoyed our food while we chatted, Ashlynn filling me in on all the naughty secrets of the Smith girls. She told me how Kara had a boyfriend just out of high school and how they fooled around all the time, then Kara would tell everything to Ashlynn, and giving her instructions on the ins and outs of pleasing men.

Kara had lost her virginity to her boyfriend and told Ashlynn how badly it hurt so that kind of scared her away from sex for a while, but it did not stop her from giving out her fair share of blowjobs to a few guys that deserved them. I nodded when she told me that and smiled in thought, thinking how awesome it would be to feel her sweet lips on my cock.

She grinned and said, "Where did your mind just go off, too, MISTER Dave?" I laughed at that and she giggled. "I think you know exactly where it went, Ashlynn," I said with a wink. We finished our food and Ashlynn got up to toss the trash. As she walked back to the table, I sighed a little louder than I thought, garnering another sly smile from her.

"See, there goes your mind again," she said, then parked her sexy little ass right in my lap and wrapped her arm around me. The touch of her bottom against my crotch sending electricity back through my body and once more my cock began to stir.

She smiled so innocently, then kissed me so softly on the side of my face and then down my neck. In no time, my cock had gotten rock hard again as I took her fully into my arms. We kissed deeply as she began to squirm a little on my lap, my boner pressing hard against her crotch.

She started panting and breathing heavier into our kiss then pulled away a little, saying, "Oh my God, Dave, you make me so hot down there. Can we please make love again?" I nodded and we kissed passionately again.

I reached down and pushed my shorts down, releasing my cock once more. She wrapped her hand around me, and we moaned together into our mouths. She started moving her hips a little, rubbing her pussy against my flesh, back and forth. She then reaches down, pulled her swimsuit aside, lifted herself up and slid my cock back inside her.

She really winced in pain this time, evidently very sore from losing her hymen just a little while ago, but she did not want to stop as she slid down on me even further, her extremely tight wet pussy gripping me like I have never felt before. She stopped when she finally had all my throbbing prick inside her, the head pressing firmly against her cervix.

She let out another loud gasp then cried out, "Oh God, fuck yes!" She had a certainly had a way with words, I thought. She did not stay put for long as she started to move back and forth on me, getting a nice slow grind against her clit. I pulled her closer so I could get my mouth on those sweet dark nipples of hers, sucking each one into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.