Neighbor's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlynn's breathing became heavier and ragged as she ground her sex into me, moving faster now. "Oh my God, Dave, I'm going to cum again, oh fucking Hell," she cried out, then went into her spasms once more, thrashing her little body all over me. This girl came harder than any woman I had ever seen.

She then went limp against me, breathing so heavy and moaning softly, while I held her to keep her from falling off me. Her insides still pulsing and squeezing my hard prick buried deep in her. After a minute or so, she opened her eyes and grinned at me, saying, "Oh my, I have never cum so hard in my life, Dave. You just bring out the best in me." She giggled and kissed me again.

I motioned for her to move off me, as she looked at me with question in her eyes. I managed to get up, the gently guide her to get all her all fours on the lounge chair. Ashlynn smiled, removed her bikini bottoms, as I moved behind her, knowing where I was going with this. I got behind her, taking my cock in my hand and started rubbing it up and down her slit from behind.

Oh, my stars, I did not think she could look any hotter but the view from behind was exquisite. Her dark sweet petal labia lips hugging the head of my prick as I moved it up and down, her wetness flowing out of her onto me. Then I pushed all the way back inside of her. Ashlynn moaned out loudly then muffled her face into the lounge pillow.

I slowly pumped in and out of her tight sex, looking down at her petite body, watching her insides come out just a little each time I withdrew from her hot little cunt, and her tight little rosebud asshole, winking at me on each inward thrust.

I fucked her harder now, listening to her moans of pleasure getting louder, even with her face buried.

Ashlynn turned her head sideways, and managed to say, "Fuck Dave, that feels so damn good, please don't ever stop fucking me, oh my fucking GOD I'm going to cum again!" Her body went into hard convulsions as I held her hips tightly to keep fucking her hard and deep. She screamed into the pillows as her tight body writhed in pleasure, then went limp again.

I continued fucking Ashlynn, feeling my orgasm building deep down, moving slowly up until I slammed my cock hard into her, and unleashing a torrent of hot cum deep inside her tortured pussy. Over and over, I pulsed in her, feeding her insides with my seed until I was drained. I leaned over her back, hugging up against her, feeling her silky skin against me, while I wrapped my arms around her small body.

I moved over to the side, moving Ashlynn with me, until we were on our side, in a spoon fashion, keeping my prick buried in her. I did not want to ever let her go now and I could feel strong emotions building deep inside me. I gently stroked her beautiful raven locks away from her face, then slowly rubbed up and down her body as she cooed under my loving attention.

Suddenly a voice near the edge of the patio brought us back to reality, "Wow, that was amazing, you two! Ashlynn, it looks like you have finally become a woman and with Mister Dave? I'd have to say he was a great choice to take your cherry."

Ashlynn and I nearly came out of our skin as we looked up to see her older sister, Kara, standing there was a huge smile on her face. Ashlynn reached for her towel to cover up and Kara playfully admonished her, "Oh, Ash, no need to do that, I've been standing here long enough to see everything, and I have to say, you two looked so hot fucking like that!"

Ashlynn seemed to get a little embarrassed, but then grinned. I still had a hold of her hips, frozen in fear and embarrassment, my half limp cock, still planted inside her snug pussy. She looked back at me and smiled, saying, "It's okay, Dave, Kara and I have shared everything so don't worry." Kara came over closer as Ashlynn pulled herself up and off me, my cock slipping from her with a slight sucking sound.

Kara grinned as she looked down at my limp member and said, "Oh, nice one Mister Dave." Her and Ashlynn both giggled while I turned a few extra shades of red, then managed to cover myself with a towel.

Ashlynn still giggling said to her sister, "Kara, he prefers just Dave now that we are grown up."

Kara gave me the thumbs up with a smile and said, "Got it, just Dave now." She turned to Ashlynn and asked, "So where is Mom and Dad? I am assuming in the city since you obviously were not expecting anyone to be here. She looked back at me and grinned again.

"Yeah, they left several hours ago, but I imagine it won't be long until they get back, so I should head in and shower. Dave, will you be okay until I get back out here," Ashlynn asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be okay as long as someone hands me my swim trunks," I chuckled.

"I got them, Ash, you hurry up and shower while Dave and I chat," said Kara with a sly grin. Oh boy, what was I in for? Ashlynn gave us the thumbs up and scurried her sexy naked ass into the lower-level door.

Kara turned to me and said, "So, Dave, how did this all happen? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy it did. Ashlynn has been way over due to lose that virginity of hers, and I am glad it was with someone we care about and not some loser at her college. I have to admit though, I am a little jealous."

I looked at her perplexed and asked, "Why would you be jealous?"

"Well, now that we are being honest here, I've had a huge crush on you since I hit puberty and I can't tell you how many times I played with myself thinking about you, but I always kept those fantasies to myself and of course, Ash. Like she said, we have shared everything," Kara said with a grin.

I was not sure how to take that last part, if it meant they just share personal secrets or if they were into the possibility of sharing men. Food for thought, though. Kara, looking nearly like Ashlynn's twin instead of older sister, had all the same sexy qualities that Ashlynn had. The only thing different was her hair was cut in a short bob style and she wore glasses. She not only was smart, but she also looked smart, too, almost like the hottest librarian you ever saw in your life.

Kara spoke up again, snapping me out of my fantasy, and said, "Go ahead and get dressed, Dave, after all, I've already seen it." She giggled and looked me up and down. Even though I was middle aged, I took reasonable care of myself by being active and hitting the gym a few days a week, so I hoped that I would still be nice to look at for the ladies. I just guess I never thought it would be the girls from next door.

So, I dropped the towel and Kara handed me my swim trunks with a sexy grin, and I proceeded to put them on. Hell with it, I took my good old time, figuring if she wanted to look, I might as well give her a show. I pulled them up slowly, until I got them around my waist, with only my dick still hanging out through the lace ties, Kara's eyebrows raising in approval as she continued to grin.

Even soft, my cock was still about five inches and did not lose much of its girth either. When I saw her lick her lips a little, I knew she liked it. I finally got it tucked away and tied up my shorts. She pouted a little that the show was over, and I just laughed and shrugged my shoulders. It was none too soon, because it was not but a few minutes later and we heard a car door shut.

I made sure the scene around me was free of any sex evidence, with Kara's help and a few minutes later, Tom came out on the upper deck. "Hey Dave, how's the ankle? Kara! When did you get home, Sweetheart," Tom said with glee, "Hey Marlene, Kara's home!"

Marlene came running out and down the steps, nearly in tears to hug her eldest, with Tom making his way down, too. The three of them had a nice group hug while I sat there acting all innocent. Then Marlene and Kara walked arm in arm into the house, while Tom stayed outside. "Did that pool water help your ankle, any? Where's Ashlynn at," he said looking around for her.

"Yes, it sure did help out. Ashlynn gave me some physical therapy on it and now she is in taking a shower," I said.

Tom nodded his head and said, "Ah, that's cool. Hey, you want a beer? I bought some really good top shelf stuff while we were in the city."

"Sure, I'll take one."

"Cool, I'll be right back," Tom said then turned and headed up the steps to the deck and into the house. I sat there, still scanning the area around me to make doubly sure nothing was out of place. Then to my horror, I saw a balled-up paper towel laying off the side of the chair, with a little blood on it. I hurriedly picked it up and stuffed it in my pocked, just as I heard the upper sliding glass door open back up.

Tom came back down, carrying a couple bottles of beer, with a grinning Ashlynn right behind him, now dressed in a cute one-piece jumper. Tom handed me a beer and sat in the lounge chair next to me, while Ashlynn went around to my ankle.

"Are you going back in the pool, Mister Dave? If not, I will re-wrap your ankle now," Ashlynn said with that impish innocence of hers. I nodded and said to go ahead and wrap it. She finished wrapping it, put the little clamps back on, then smiled and headed back up into the house.

"So, Dave, I hope Ash is taking good care of you so far," Tom said tipping his beer to me.

"Oh yeah, she's done a wonderful job," I smiled tipping my beer in return, thinking about how just a short while ago, I had my cock buried in his Daughter's hot pussy.

We chatted for a while and drank a couple more beers together until it was getting close to dinner time. Tom insisted that I stay for dinner, since Kara was home, he knew that Marlene and the girls would be cooking enough food for an army.

He was right. Marlene loved to cook her traditional dishes when she had the whole family together. Her and the girls made beef bulgogi, sundubu stew, and several small side dishes including rice, kimchi, and pickled radish. I loved her cooking and over the past couple years, with her and Tom taking great pains to make sure I recovered from losing Jennifer, I grew to really love her traditional Korean dishes, too.

As we ate, I could not help but steal some glances at Ashlynn, causing her to grin a little, then she'd turn to Kara who would grin back. Oh, these two girls, who were no longer girls but now naughty young women. Tom saw them grinning at each other and he said, "What's so funny, did one of you fart or something?" Both girls just busted out laughing with Kara saying in a fit of laughter, "Oh my God, Dad, we don't fart anymore!"

"Whatever you say. Dave you should hear these two, they used to get into farting contests," Tom said laughing, the girls laughing harder trying to deny it, then getting dirty looks from Marlene. I laughed and looked at Ashlynn and said, "Just don't be farting while you are wrapping my ankle."

She about died laughing and said, "Dad! See what you started! Oh my God, stop!" Tears were coming down hers and Kara's face by this time, in their fits of laughter.

We continued eating and laughing and enjoying the fantastic meal that was prepared for us.

Afterward, we moved into their family room and relaxed a bit while the girls helped Marlene clean up. Tom and I had another beer, and talked about their trip into the city, while in the back of my mind, I was still thinking about Ashlynn. The evening got late, and it was time for me to hobble my crippled ass back over home.

Ashlynn ran downstairs and grabbed my gear bag, then came back up to walk with me. Of course, Kara, volunteered to help, too, getting on the other side of me as I was still a little awkward with those damn crutches. I said my goodnights to Tom and Marlene, once more thanking them for the lovely meal, and the two girls and I headed over to my place.

Once inside, I worked my way up the stairs to my bedroom, with Ashlynn and Kara close behind in case I had any issues. Even though Tom and I had not drunk very much, I was still a little bit lightheaded, so I was happy they were there. Once I got to my bedroom, I sat down on the bed, sliding back so I could prop up my sore foot.

Ashlynn went down and got one of the ice packs I had from the freezer, while Kara unwrapped my ankle. She just shook her head as she looked at the swollen joint that used to resemble a healthy ankle. "Wow, you certainly did a number on it, didn't you, Dave? You're lucky you didn't break it," she said. Just then, Ashlynn came back in the bedroom, put a towel on my foot and applied the ice pack.

She looked at me and smiled, saying, "There, you just sit there and relax a bit. Kara, did you tell him?" Kara grinned and shook her head no. I looked at Ashlynn feeling very perplexed.

Ashlynn smiled then said, "Well, Kara and I just thought we would keep you company for a while until you went to sleep."

"Okay, sounds good to me," I said with a grin, then patted the bed for them to join me. Ashlynn and Kara looked at each other, grinning, then began taking their clothes off until they were just in their bras and panties, then climbed in bed on either side of me. Yeah, I did not see that coming and immediately my heart began to race.

Ashlynn snuggled close to me, kissed me on the cheek then whispered, "I told you that Kara and I share everything." She turned my chin towards her and kissed me again, softly, and so tenderly. My cock quickly responded and started to get hard under my shorts. I heard Kara say, "Oh, look who's waking up." Then felt her hand close over the top of my erection through my shorts.

Ashlynn kissed me harder, pressing her body into mine, as I felt Kara unlace my swim shorts and release my throbbing member into her soft hand. I moaned into Ashlynn's kiss as Kara stroked me to full mast. "Wow, Ashlynn, you were not kidding when you said he had a big, gorgeous cock," I heard Kara say. Ashlynn giggled into our kiss then pulled back.

"Dave, you don't mind this any now do you," Ashlynn asked me with that impish innocence of hers. My body was not my own and my head just shook as they had me in the palm of their sweet hands, literally and figuratively. Kara then moved down, her face just a few inches from my thick prick, as she looked at it with real appreciation.

Ashlynn got down on the other side of me, then the two of them gently stroked me, smiling at each other like they had won a major prize or something. Kara moved first, pointing the head of my meat towards her, squeezing out a bead of precum, then took me into her mouth.

Wow, her warm sweet little mouth felt so damn good on me! I closed my eyes and let out a soft groan as she moved her mouth slowly down, taking more of me in. Ashlynn coaxing her on as she did. Kara backs off a little then took more of my cock in until she could go no further, back off again and started a nice slow rhythm of sucking me.

Kara backs off me completely, looked at Ashlynn with a grin and pointed my cock towards her. Ashlynn smiled and quickly took my thickness into her hungry mouth. I was in euphoria by then and I came to fast realize that Ashlynn was no stranger to sucking cock as she moved up and down on me like seasoned pro.

I felt my balls tighten as her mad blowjob skills sent me to new heights of pleasure, Kara now coaxing Ashlynn on. I just watched her through half opened eyes while she made oral love to me, then when I thought it could not get any better, this sweet girl took every inch of my cock down her little throat, holding it there for a few seconds until she started to turn purple.

Holy fuck! I could not believe she just did that! She then backed off and continued sucking my cockhead, while she and Kara played with my balls. Kara whined softly to Ashlynn, "Ash, I want him inside me now." Ashlynn looked at Kara, whined back with my dick still in her mouth, then pulled off, grinning, and said, "Oh okay then." They both giggled, acting silly.

Kara stood up, took off her bra and panties and stood there for a few moments while I looked her up and down. She was every bit as gorgeous as Ashlynn, with the only difference being her breasts were just a little bigger and she was completely shaved, with only a small strip of hair coming up from her puffy slit and she had large inner labia lips hanging below.

Ashlynn got up and stripped naked, too then got back onto the bed beside me, holding out her hand to Kara. Kara took her hand and straddled me; my cock now nestled against her sweet puffy pussy. "Oh, this is going to hurt," she said as she took my cock in her hand and started rubbing it up and down her wet slit.

I looked down, watching the mushroom head moving back and forth, her sweet swollen clit now coming into view along with her labia as they rubbed against me. Kara was softly moaning while she moved on me, then lifted, pushed my cock back and started to sink herself down on me.

Kara's face winced a little as she continued to slide down until she had me fully inside her tight little pussy, letting out a long, sweet moan, saying, "Oh my God, you are huge inside me, Dave. Ash, how did you manage this?" Ashlynn giggled and said, "I know, it was not easy."

Kara half smiled as she closed her eyes, her head tilting back, and she began to slowly move up and down on me. Ashlynn moved back up and started kissing me deeply again, while I ran my hands up and down her petite body. I went to move my hand down to her pussy, but she stopped me, saying, "Oh Dave, I am so sore down there right now."

I told her that I would be very gentle, and she let me proceed as she kissed me again. Kara got into a nice rhythm on me, moving her hip around and up and down, her pussy, like Ashlynn's, felt like a snug wet velvet glove pulsating around me, as she moaned her pleasure.

I laid back fully reclined and pulled Ashlynn up, motioning her to bring her sweet pussy up to my head. She was a little apprehensive at first, still worrying about her sore quim, but I reassured her as she straddled my face. I kissed her sweet little pussy and very gently slid my tongue around her fat protruding clit. She cried out a little then moaned her pleasure.

Kara was now started to ride me harder, as her breathing quickened, her sounds of pleasure coming from her getting louder and louder, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, gonna cummmmMMMMM!" Her body went into spasms as she continued to ride me through her powerful orgasm while Ashlynn cheered her on.

I could not hold back any longer and I managed to let her know I was going to cum, with Ashlynn's clit in my mouth. Kara slid off me, grabbed my cock and started stroking it hard. Just as the first spasm hit me, she put her mouth over my cock, taking the first pulse of cum into her hungry gullet.

She moaned over my cock as she squeezed it, milking it, sucking it, taking every pulse as I filled her mouth with my seed. Kara swallowed ever drop and continued to stroke me. Ashlynn, undeterred from her own pleasure, started rocking her pussy against my mouth, her own climax building once more.

Ashlynn's body then went into hard convulsions, slamming her hot cunt against my face, as she cried out her intense orgasm. She then went limp and again, she fell into my caring arms. Kara looked up with amazement, still holding my half erect cock near her face, licking each pearl drop of fluid that continued oozing from my hole.

"Wow, she sure does cum hard, huh," Kara said giggling. Ashlynn opened her eyes, then smiled at me, kissed me softly, tasting her own sweet nectar from my lips. She pulled back, looking deep into my eyes, and whispered, "You are so good to me, Dave."

Kara released my now limp dick, moved back up on the other side of me and Ashlynn and said, "Uh oh, Dave, I think my Sis is falling hard for you. I can't say that I blame her, though." Ashlynn grinned and put her head against my chest, her fingers lightly playing with my soft chest hair.

Kara kissed me softly on the lips, then got up from the bed and started getting dressed. When she was finished, she looked at Ashlynn and I, still laying there with our bodies pressed against each other and said, "Ash, I'm going to head over now. If Mom and Dad are still up, I'll cover for you until you come home. Dave, thank you for the great sex, I really needed that. See you both later!"