Neighbor's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara then headed out the door. I turned to Ashlynn and smiled at her, stroked her hair, then touched her face. She smiled and hugged against me harder. We laid there for another 15 or 20 minutes before she sat up to say, "I really need to get going before they start to suspect something." She kissed me softly then got up to get dressed.

"Goodnight Dave, I will see you tomorrow after I get home from work. Oh, and by the way, Kara was right about what she said. ," Ashlynn came over kissed me again then quickly headed out the door. I laid there for a few minutes thinking about it, then remembered what Kara had said. Ashlynn was falling for me, and to be honest, the thought thrilled me.

I slept better that night, than I had in months. When I woke up, I felt like a huge depressing weight had been lifted off me, and the only one I could think of that was responsible for that, was Ashlynn. My heart was beating again, and I knew that my feelings for her were going to go way beyond just fucking the cute girl next door.

I got up, hobbled my way into the shower. I could still smell the faint scent of sex on me from those two beautiful angels the night before. I almost did not want to wash it off, but somehow, I knew there would be more to come. I finished showering and dried off, then hobbled my way back into the bedroom. "Good morning, Dave," said a sweet voice from the doorway.

I nearly came out of my body when I turned to see Kara standing there with a smile, looking me up and down. "Good Lord, Kara, you scared the shit out of me," I said with relief. She giggled and came into the bedroom.

"Since Ashlynn had to go to work, I figured I would come over to check on you before getting my day started, and now I am sure glad I did," she said with a confident smile.

"Well, I am certainly glad you did," I said and before I could say anymore, she moved in on me and kissed me hard, pushing me back on to the bed, her tongue going into my mouth, dancing a slow tango with mine. Of course, my dick, with a mind of its own, almost immediately got hard.

Kara broke from our kiss and looked down then back up into my eyes with a huge devilish grin, saying, "Mmmmm I love morning wood." Then she moved down and took my hard cock into her mouth and began sucking on me like I have never imagined. Up and down, she went on it, her tongue moving around my flesh inside, sending me to new heights of pleasure.

I just laid back, moaning my appreciation, enjoying her expert oral skills as she engulfed my prick over and over. I ran my fingers through her short raven colored hair, and she looked up at me and tried to smile but my cock had her lips stretched to the limit. Dear God, what did I do to deserve such pleasure?

Kara then backed off me, looked up at me and asked, "Dave, do you have any lube?" I looked a bit confused at her. "I want you to fuck me, but I can't take a chance of getting pregnant," she said. I pointed to the side table draw. She quickly opened the draw and pulled it out. I always kept a bottle for the occasional morning jerk off session but had not used it in quite some time.

Kara quickly took off her clothes and once more I was treated to the gorgeous site of my neighbor's eldest daughter in all her naked splendor. She opened the bottle of lube and rubbed a generous amount on my throbbing prick, then turned and put some on her cute little rosebud.

Oh my God, she wanted me to fuck her ass! Kara wasted no time in straddling me in a reverse cowgirl, giving me an excellent view of her lovely behind. She grabbed my cock and aimed it at her tight back hole, pushing down on me. She was straining a bit but finally the head of my prick popped inside her. Kara let out a loud gasp and stopped moving.

My hands gently massaged the sides of her ass and hips while she got adjusted to my entry. After a minute, she slowly began to slide herself down on me until every inch of my cock was buried into her colon. She let out another long deep groan as she held herself there for another moment, then slowly started moving her ass up and down on me.

My God she looked so hot as I watch my fat prick slide in and out of her little brown eye, now stretched so tightly around my flesh. Kara started to massage her clit as she fucked herself on me, moving a little faster now, impaling herself on me completely then back off until my cock head was just inside her, her moans of pleasure mixed with some pain filling the room.

I could not help but marvel at Kara while she worked herself on me, fingering her tight little cunt, her breathing becoming very ragged as she groaned out loud, saying, "Oh God, Dave, you feel so fucking good in my ass, fuck I'm going to cum!"

Her body went into spasms as she writhed around on me through her intense orgasm.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around Kara, to steady her a bit until she stopped her convulsions. I then held her closer to me, and rolled her over onto her tummy, keeping my cock firmly planted inside her tight ass. I propped myself on my hands and started fucking in and out of her again, while she just groaned deeply into the blanket.

Holy fuck, I never knew an asshole could feel so good wrapped around me like that, as my wife and I never indulged in anal sex. We tried it only a few times, but she did not like it at all, so this was my first real experience in truly fucking a woman in the ass.

I leaned down and kissed the back of Kara's head, while I pumped myself inside her, feeling my orgasm building up from the depths of my ball that were slapping hard against her. Then I thrust in as deep as I could go, letting out a guttural cry of pleasure as I began to fill her insides with my hot cum. Kara cried out with me, as I dumped pulse after pulse of my thick cream in her.

When I was finally drained, I relaxed myself more onto her, feeling her warm silky skin pressed against my body. We laid there like that for a few minutes, both of us getting our breathing calmed down a bit. I felt my cock begin to soften and I slowly moved off her, slipping out of her tight ass, Kara gasping once more at the sudden emptiness.

I reached over and grabbed some tissues and put them against her little well fucked rosebud. Kara took them, cleaned herself with them, then turned and looked at me with a weak smile. "That was the most amazing feeling ever, Dave. I can't believe I waited this long to try it," she said softly.

My eyes grew big when she said that. "Yes, you heard that right, not only did you take my Sister's virginity, but you also just took my anal virginity," she said with a giggle.

I hugged against her, kissed her grinning lips then said, "Well, I am truly honored once again, then."

The two of us laid there for several more minutes, then got up and took a shower together. Kara, being the sweet attentive med student that she was, made sure I was good and cleaned in all the right areas, then when we had finished, she took great care and wrapping up my ankle once more.

"Well, Dave, I need to get back over to the house. I have errands to run and lots of stuff to do today. Will you be okay until Ashlynn comes home?"

"Yeah, I will be fine. I am getting around a little better with these damn crutches and I think I can navigate the steps okay. Don't worry about me, and by the way, thank you for making my morning even better than it already was."

Kara giggled, then kissed me and said, "Oh, it was more than my pleasure, MISTER Dave." She giggled again then headed out the door to go home. "It's just Dave now you little sexy minx," I called as she left. I could hear her giggling down the steps and out the front door.

I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, then headed downstairs to get coffee and some much-needed food. These girls were putting a serious drain on me, so a hearty breakfast was needed. I made up some eggs and toast, ate and drank my coffee, then made my way up to my office to get some work done.

Before sitting I looked out the window, knowing the girls were both gone, but nevertheless hoping that they might how magically appear. Someone was there, but it was not Ashlynn or Kara, it was Marlene, and she was in a swimsuit laying out by the pool.

Normally, Marlene was conservative when it came to swimsuits, as I had seen her countless times in just a one piece, that looked more like a t-shirt and shorts than a swimsuit, but not this time. This one was a lot closer fitting and came up high on the sides of her hips, with the center of it coming down to hug her pussy mound perfectly, and the top part in a deep V that showed off her nice mature tits.

Wow! I had never seen her like that before. Hell, no wonder Tom was always happy, and now I really could tell who the girls got their sexy bodies from. I smiled, looked at her for a few more minutes, then sat down to get my work done.

The day was a long quiet one as I finally finished a project that I was working on and when I looked at the clock, it was near 5:30pm. Ashlynn still had not made it home yet. I missed her and found myself really looking forward to seeing her sweet smile. I shut down my computer, then headed downstairs to get dinner started.

I had powered through, skipping lunch, so I was famished. I made some pasta and meat sauce with bread, finished it up and got out a plate to get ready to eat. Just then I heard the front door open and a familiar sweet voice call out, "Dave? It's Ashlynn." My insides got all happy as she came into the kitchen. She saw me and smiled.

"Hey there Dave, how are you feeling today? Sorry I'm late, but we got a little busy at the clinic today. Oh, you made dinner already? I was going to do that for you, too," she started to pout.

"Ah, no worries, Sweetie, I'm doing alright. The ankle feels a little better today, and I am getting used to the crutches fine to get around the kitchen. So, turn that frown upside down and come give me some love."

Ashlynn got a big smile, and threw herself into my chest, hugging me tight. She looked up at me still smiling and I kissed her softly. She released me from her bear hug, told me to go sit and then filled my plate. I asked if she was going to eat, too, and she nodded, getting herself a plate.

We sat and ate, chatted up a bit about our day, stealing sweet glances at each other while doing so. This girl was making me feel like I was 20 again in a hurry. After we had finished eating, Ashlynn cleaned up our dishes and loaded up the dishwasher for me, while I poured us a glass of wine.

She came back into the dining room, sat down with me again, and we started sipping our wine. She looked at me with a serious expression and asked, "So, Kara came over this morning?" I wasn't sure why she got serious, but I just straight out said to her, "Yeah, she sure did. She said you asked her to check in on me."

Ashlynn took another sip of her wine then said, "Yeah, I asked her to check on you, but I didn't know she was going to come over and fuck you."

"Oh, so she told you about that. Well, I would have told you, too, because I thought you said that you two shared everything, but the way you look right now, seems a little different than the way you acted last night, Ashlynn. Care to elaborate?"

She put her head down a little as she looked into her wine glass then looked up at me and said, "I know, I did say that, but something changed during the night, and today after I asked her to check in on you, I knew she would want to fuck you, but during my workday today, I actually felt a little jealous. I'm sorry, Dave, I don't want to cause any drama for you, maybe I should just go home."

Ashlynn went to stand up and I stopped her, "Ashlynn, stop right there. Just be honest with me how you feel, okay? I don't want any drama either, so let's put everything out here on the table right now before we go any further, okay Sweetie?"

She looked at me, nodded and smiled, "I'm sorry, I guess what they say is true, a girl always falls for her first."

"I can understand that, but explain why I have such strong feelings for you, as a 45-year-old widower? I don't know how to explain it but something about you inside clicked with me inside. Yeah, it was hot having sex with Kara, but if I had to choose between you, it would be you, hands down. I'm sure Kara would not have a problem with that choice either, Ashlynn."

Ashlynn smiled, then got up, came around to my side of the table and sat in my lap, and put her arms around me. We kissed briefly and she said, "You are the absolute sweetest man, Dave. Again, I'm sorry for getting those jealous feelings. Kara is only here for a couple of days, and if you have sex with her again, I promise I will be okay with it." I smiled and we kissed again as I held her in my lap.

Her kisses sent electricity through me and my prick began to get hard under her little butt. She looked at me with a grin and said, "I think someone wants to play." I nodded and went back to kissing her sweet lips. She stood up and dropped her scrub pants, revealing a sexy pair of black panties underneath, then pulled them down revealing her sweet pussy to me once more.

God, I loved looking at her. Ashlynn then unbuttoned my shorts and tugged at the sides. I lifted my butt to help her as she pulled them and my boxers down around my ankles. She looked down at my hard cock, smiled and said, "I'm still sore down there, but I need to feel you inside me."

Ashlynn straddled my lap, my erection sticking straight up and meeting her hairy lips. I held it steady while she moved her pussy around it, getting it nestled into her entrance. She held on to my shoulders as she started lowering her sex on me, wincing in pain a little but not stopping until she had me completely inside her.

"Oh my God can this feel any better? Dave, I love the way you feel inside me, God I need you to make love to me so badly."

I stood up with Ashlynn wrapped around me, keeping my prick buried inside her tight pussy, and laid her right there on the dining table. She looked up at me through half closed eyes, softly moaning as I began pumping in and out of her sweetness. She felt so amazing inside and I could not get enough of her sweet cunt as it massaged me.

I moved faster in and out of her, as Ashlynn began to shake, knowing her climax was close. I felt mine building very quickly as the friction building between us turned into fire. Just as she began to convulse in the first wave of her orgasm, I slammed hard and deep inside her and began to fill her pussy with my hot seed.

We both rocked in unison, our bodies twisting together like mad, crying out our ecstasy until her eyes rolled back and she went limp. I held on to her as I still oozed my cum inside her, kissing her soft lips to bring her back around. She wrapped her arms around me and grinned through heavy breathing.

Ashlynn managed to say through her ragged breath, "Oh my God, what are you doing to me? You are incredible, Dave!" She held me tight and started giggling.

We laid there on the table for a few minutes more, then I stood back up straight and withdrew from her. Immediately, our combined juices began to flow out of her.

She giggled again, as I hurriedly grabbed a few napkins to hand to her. Ashlynn put them against her pussy to catch any remaining cum flowing from her. I bent down to put my shorts back on, then helped her stand up. I reached down to gather her panties for her, and she put her foot out for me to put them back on her. I looked up at her as she smiled down at me.

God this girl was melting my heart in a huge way. I slid them up her legs and she finished putting them on, getting rid of the cum filled napkins and adjusting herself so her panties were straight. While Ashlynn put her scrub pants on, I tossed the napkins and we stood there for a moment in a sweet loving embrace, kissing for a bit more. "You sweet, wonderful man, you. I will talk to you later and thank you for dinner," she said with a loving smile.

Ashlynn headed home after that, as she had to go get changed out of her work scrubs. I filled another glass of wine and made my way out to the back patio to take in the nice evening breeze and watch the sun begin to set. I sat there thinking about how amazing the summer was going so far and how awesome it was going to be, especially with the hot Neighbor's 20- and 22-year-old Daughters.