Neighbors Delight Ch. 03

Story Info
Day 2: The Morning After.
2.8k words
4.56
21.1k
17
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2: The Morning After

"Mmm," I stretched before opening my eyes. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was and what I was doing here.

I remember Aaron caught me in fem yesterday when he brought over a UPS package that was delivered to his house instead of ours; then he blackmailed me into cleaning his house. Anyway, it led to my first fuck and an evening date that ended up in his bed. It's funny how one moment in life can drastically change the direction of your life; but I can't complain. I never thought I would admit this but last night I wanted it as much as he did.

The smell of coffee and bacon made me jump out of bed: I was starving... and nude.

My dress was thrown against the wall, my bra was on the other side of the room, my panties draped over the headboard, and there was one shoe missing.

I tucked quickly and slipped into my panties, put on my bra, slipped into my dress, and looked for my other shoe which I found under the bed; go figure.

I made the bed and headed downstairs with shoes in hand and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepy head," Aaron greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning," I said as I walked in to see what was on the stove.

"Would you like coffee?" he asked pecking me on the lips.

"Yes," I giggled as his peck brought a smile to my face.

"Would you like anything particular or is vanilla okay with you?"

"It's perfect thank you."

"Breakfast is almost ready."

"What can I do to help you?"

"Nothing, just have a seat and I'll serve you."

I giggled; this was just too strange.

"What, no one has ever served you breakfast before?" he smiled.

"No," I smiled as a warm sensation came over me.

"Well, then be prepared to be pampered," he told me as he brought me a dish with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and toast. Then he brought me a glass of orange juice and my coffee.

"Thank you," I can't believe this is happening to me; a man, my lover, is actually serving me breakfast.

"You're welcome," he replied.

"It looks so good."

"Dig in," he told me as he sat with his own plate.

"Mmm, this is really good."

"Thanks; but that's your tummy talking."

"Partially true; but my taste buds are telling me it's delicious," I flirted.

"I was thinking a late lunch at the dock; wear something casual."

I giggled.

"Seriously, it's only nine now; by the time we take care of our morning duties we'll be ready for lunch or dinner."

He was serious... he actually wanted to see me again.

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"Yes," I giggled. I was actually elated that he wanted to see me again but what was I getting myself into; and did I really have a choice.

"Good, I'm looking forward to spending more time with you."

"Well, I guess I better go," I said thinking I'll need the extra time to find an outfit to wear as I took my plate and glass to the sink.

"Leave it; I'll take care of it later."

"Are you sure?"

"I'll take care of it," he told me as he walked me to my car that was parked in the garage.

"Okay, I'll see you later than," I told him as I turned toward him.

He gave me a kiss which quickly turned into a tongue ballet.

"I really should go if you want to go out later," I smiled.

"You're right; they'll be plenty of time for that later."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I gazed into his eyes.

"You should be going before I take you in the back seat of your car."

"Maybe you should," I smiled teasingly.

"Make sure you're ready when I call," he told me sternly.

"I will," I replied. I really had no choice; it was in his voice. All I could do is hope the weekend was long enough for me to get my fill before Lynda came back from Seattle; and hope that the weekend would come soon enough to be out of this mess... I just had too much to lose.

I pulled out of the garage and pulled into mine fifteen minutes later.

I literally ran upstairs to my secret closet and sighed as I rummaged through my wardrobe; it was pathetic.

Keeping Aaron happy until the end of the weekend was the plan. Though I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience; the experience may be the end of my marriage and I can't have that especially with a baby on the way.

I've never been out in fem so shopping was out of the question; I'd be too nervous... especially by myself.

The only other option is to wear some of Lynda's clothes.

I began to check out her wardrobe when I realized she had a lot, I mean, a lot of clothes.

Aaron told me to wear something casual, maybe some jeans and a sweater of some sort.

Twenty minutes later I pulled three ankle high jeans from her closet and tried each one of them on admiring myself in the mirror. I loved all of them as they showed off my ass and my thin legs then I decided against them.

I went through her drawers and found a couple pair of leggings and tried them on. I loved them; the only problem was I would need to tuck... you know... push my testicles up in to my body which I've never done before.

I really don't know what the big deal was but I know I had to keep him happy and on his toes especially if I wanted another out of this world experience; and I did.

I looked up 'how to tuck' on my cell phone and found a lot of information; from there I began to experiment. It hurt at first; the pain became less painful as I got past the initial opening and they sat still in their respective pockets.

It was getting late and I still needed a shower, do my nails, get dressed, and meet him at his house.

Oh, and I still needed to pick out a top.

I began the shower and decided to use my wife's lilac bathe soap so to smell good... I mean wonderful.

Once I toweled off I generously lubed myself; just in case.

Not knowing what my complete outfit would look like I decided to go with pink nails weather it was the right choice or not; only because I was running out of time.

Once they were dry I went to pick out a top; it was difficult but I finally decided on a white long sleeve v-neck side lace up blouse; but it showed cleavage... cleavage I didn't have.

I grabbed my cell and looked up 'how to create cleavage' and quickly read a few articles. A little duct tape later I had a nice set of A-cups; still sexy for my size but I no longer needed a bra or inserts.

It was time to get dressed and slipped on a black reinforced g-string designed specifically for cross-dressers to hold the penis back and out of sight. I never wore it because I had to tuck my balls into their sockets and was always scared to; but now was a good opportunity to put them to good use.

Next were my skin tight ankle high leggings, then my blouse, a pair of black velvet booties with three inch heels, and gold accessories. Then I put on my wig and waited for Aaron's call.

Twenty minutes passed without a call then it rang.

"Hello," I answered as polite as possible.

"Hey beautiful," he replied.

His compliment brought on a quick giggle.

"One time around the block and make it quick; we're running late,"

"Sure, I'm on my way," I said before hanging up.

Once the garage door opened I drove in and scurried into the house where Aaron was waiting for me.

"Hey gorgeous," he pecked me on my lips.

"Hi," I smiled as my insides burned with excitement.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," I replied excitedly.

He put his hand on my side and motioned me toward the garage door; he grabbed my ass cheek and gave me a good few squeezes that brought on a squeal and a giggle.

We went to the dock for lunch; seafood, salad, beer, and a lot of compliments from Aaron really hit the spot; he had me right where he wanted me... well... almost where he wanted me. I still didn't know how wanted who more.

Our next stop was the bowling alley. We paid, got our shoes, and proceeded to the lanes. Aaron insisted that I go first and he second which was fine by me; my average was 150 which was 30 points higher than usual and his was around 150-175 depending on which game we were talking about. Mostly, I think he just wanted to stare at my ass.

Next on his list was the amusement park, once inside he took me to the highest roller coaster on the premises; Gargantuan. I couldn't even guess how tall it was but my heart was racing like an Indy car.

"I can't," I said shaking my head.

"You have to," he sternly told me.

"I'm scared," I admitted.

"Let's go," he ordered taking my hand.

We got in line; Aaron was talking to me but I wasn't really paying full attention to what he was telling me. My eyes and ears were on the ride; the height, speed, and the screams. After another round of riders it was our turn, we walked through the gate and took the next seat. My heart was still racing full bore; I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Once we were about fifty feet above ground a few hundred more to go; Aaron grabbed my hand and massaged his cock with it. I turned toward him and sighed when I realized what he was doing.

"You're nice and smooth; just like I like it," he whispered as he rubbed my crotch area and kissed me passionately.

I was so turned on I never noticed we were at the highest point of the coaster.

"We're here," he told me with a big smile as we crest the top and nose dived toward earth.

"Ahhhhhhh." I screamed all the way down like a little girl.

"Whoo," Aaron screamed in unison with everyone on the ride.

"Ahhhhhhh," I continued screaming as we took a hard right turn, twisted three times, and climbed to a height almost matching the first climb.

Down and into a hard left turn, a loop, then straight up, cresting the top we went into a spiral downward that just seemed to pick up speed to ground level, a few whoop-de-doos , the speed took us through an upward spiral leading us back to extreme heights, cresting the top we slowed through a series of snake like turns to almost a complete stop terrifying me of a breakdown, we crawled and then straight down again, straight up, straight down, three camel humps varying in size, a ninety degree tight spiral upward, still spiraling it leveled off into another series of whoop-de-doos, then we sped down a forty-five degree downward angle. We did a few more spirals, loops, twists, turns, and then we stopped. I screamed the entire time and couldn't get off that damn thing fast enough.

"Oh gawd," I muttered latching on to Aaron tightly as cleared the ride.

"Are you still scared?"

"Yes," I giggled... out of fear.

"I thought about doing it again," he laughed as he kissed me on my forehead.

"Stop," I muttered as I playfully tapped him in the chest for saying that.

We went on a few more rides, played a few of the games and he bought me an ice cream for behaving myself; then left the park.

I was still freaked out about Gargantuan so we stopped at a club for a 'calm-me down' drink on the way home. Aaron's hand was on my ass as he led me to the bar.

"What would you like?" Aaron asked me.

"A Long Island Ice Tea... premium liquor," I smiled.

"Bartender, a Long Island with the good stuff and a three shots of Vodka," Aaron told him.

The bartender gave us our drinks, we talked and drank until we were finished, and then headed back home because it was late.

Once we were at his place and entered the house he aggressively shoved me against the wall. He grabbed the back of my leggings and ripped the back open; and then ripped my g-string pulling the string portion out of my ass cheeks.

"Stick that ass out," he ordered.

I immediately began panting; I stuck my ass out which automatically spread my cheeks.

He rammed his cock into my pre-lubed canal as the front of my leggings and g-string hung in front of me.

"Ah," I gasped as he filled my cavity balls deep.

He began to fuck me relentlessly.

"Oh gawd," I cried as he literally showed me no mercy.

He held on to my waist with one hand and slid the other up my sweater and played with my nipple.

"Oh gawd," it was such a fucking turn on as I was constantly pushing back so not to get slammed against the wall. This made it much more exciting as I was also ramming back into him. We continued this ritual for approximately fifteen minutes.

He began to grunt.

"Oh gawd... fuck," I cried out as I was about to spew my load into the front of my leggings and g-string; at least what was left of them.

"Ah...ah," he grunted.

"Fuck," I whimpered as I came.

"Ah," he yelled; he was close.

I collapsed against the wall; I no longer had the strength to hold myself.

He continued to fuck me until he finally released himself deep within me; then, his body finally rested against me; his head next to mine.

We were both panting heavily; I smiled and kissed him.

I could feel him pulling up his underwear from right below his cock and buckling his pants just to hold them up.

"Come with me," he panted as he literally dragged me to his bedroom.

I giggled.

"Take your clothes of," he ordered.

I could tell by his voice that he meant now so I hurried to undress.

"On the bed," he forcefully but gently pushed me onto the bed.

"Ah."

He quickly pinned my ankles to my ears and dove right in again showing me no mercy.

"Fuck," I slightly giggled.

The sound of his balls slapping my ass filled the quiet night.

I moaned as he kissed and bit my neck in the heat of passion.

"Mmm... oh yeah... oh... ah... ah," I moaned as he continued to ram me with his cock.

"Oh fuck," he moaned.

"Oh gawd Aaron," I called out.

"Ah, ah... ah," he moaned.

"Fuck me, yes... fuck me," I muttered in ecstasy.

"Mmph... mmph," he continued.

"Oh gawd Aaron... fuck me, fuck me," I began to shudder.

"Mmph... mmph," he was now jack hammering me.

"Fuck Aaron," I screamed as I was about to cum.

"Mmph... mmph," he pounded me harder.

"Oh fuck," I screamed as I no longer was in control and spewed cum between our sandwiched bodies.

He continued for another five minutes before he filled me up again with his jizz. We laid there; the only noise was our panting.

Finally, we looked at each other; I laughed in disbelief that I was here... in bed... getting my brains screwed out by my neighbor, and having outrageous orgasms. The only logical answer to my orgasms is that he's massaging the hell out of my prostate; that's the only reasonable answer I can think of. Still, my want and desire contradicts my desire to keep my marriage intact.

Anyway, I excused myself to the bathroom to relieve myself. I used a wash cloth to clean cum from my body then returned to Aaron and cleaned him up.

He pulled me down on the bed next to him and wrapped his arms around me.

My head lay on his shoulder as I grabbed his cock and stroked it to its fullness.

"Somebody wants more," I smiled.

"Somebody's going to get more," he smiled back.

He lubed me, and then mounted me. We fucked for a third time; he didn't have much cum but he sure did fuck the hell out of me again.

I fell asleep in his arms.