All Comments on 'Neighbors No More'

by MetalHound24

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please continue. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it, but it needs a little work

I kind of saw where this was heading, but I wanted to see how it came out, but not bad, not too bad at all. It maybe needs a little work on the punctuation, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing. Now we need to see the next part, I'd advise you to get another pair of eyes to proof-read it for you before you post, and maybe the sex will be hotter and more detailed this time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why

They fuck like rabbits he fills her up with spunk but does not worry about a bun in the oven

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

That was dumb they could've just told them from the beginning if they really ain't want them together. Kids like doing forbidden shit. Especially when it comes to dating people their parents don't approve of. They gave some bullshit excuses about why they couldn't be together shit I would've went behind their backs & kept on dating & fucking too.

BigRPerGuyBigRPerGuyalmost 11 years ago

I felt it was a solid good story. I hate dumb asses that can't make comments without sounding like uneducated hillbillies...Bambi please have your work double checked for ignorance before posting. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Far too obvious

Since this was in the Incest/Taboo is was very obvious they were brother and sister.

<P>

Also, if you're not posting a complete story, use a chapter # in the title to warn people.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Was beginning to wonder ...

Ok, I was about to ask why this in Incest. Question answered. But having said that, they're only half siblings. That to me, doesn't quite qualify. Call me picky. But I don't think the same issues are at play here. Maybe that's just me.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Parents are Retards

Why are some adults dumber than most. It should have been told to them from the beginning. Honesty is always the best policy for the most part, but being half sister and brother shouldn't make any real difference. It's almost like being first cousins. Queen Victoria and her hubby Prince Albert were first cousins and had 5 kids all normal.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Maybe Joyce is a Slut

If Joyce had sex with Bill but also with someone else then only DNA results will save the story. Need another chapter to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lol. A couple of 18 year old kids kissing and showing serious feelings for each other - and their parents don't immediately shut it down by pointing out they're brother and sister? Yeah, a little too stupid to be enjoyable.

BigRPerGuyBigRPerGuyalmost 11 years ago

Holy shit is this a daytime talk show? I mean this was a fucking story. The negative comments...all of you go fuck yourselves. There is far written around here. I thought it was a nice story with a flow. Who gives a fuck if the parents didn't do what you consider the obvious. Are there fuckweeds in the news daily that didn't do what you consider obvious? I liked the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so-so

no real surprise you know they are related because it's in the incest area. i agree with most that it was unrealistic of the parents not to tell them years ago now it will bite them in the ass. this needs a major editing by a good editor i hope you continue but you better use a good editor first. be better than the rest and do it right or not at all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I like the storyline, a bit of a soap opera, but a good storyline.

So mom and dad are cheaters, and Lexi and Matt are brother and sister, I hope the kids tell the rents to fuck off, because Lexi thinks she is pregnant.

There's so many ways for this story to go, and I hope the kids win out.

A very good story, and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very interesting

It's a very interesting story and I like that you didn't rush anything. I can't wait to find out what happens next now that Matt & Lexi know they are brother and sister. PLease continue the story and maybe make it a little longer then 2 pages. Will be waiting for the next chapters. Keep up the good writing.

BigRPerGuyBigRPerGuyalmost 11 years ago

Daniel...maybe you should you start with havin intelligence in real life. This is a story. Move on to the next if this doesn't suit your fucking standards dickhead. The people that write here are amateurs. They do a really good job of writing entertaining stories, but guess what not all are for everyone's taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous