Neighbors: The Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she stopped quivering and moaning, I pulled out of her and pulled her around, probably a little more roughly than I'd intended. She didn't seem to mind and she understood my intention, devouring my dick and reaching between my legs to stroke my balls. Tim took her place between my wife's legs, replacing Christy's tongue with his cock. Kerri wrapped her legs around him and drew him deeper and he began to stroke in and out of her again. Since Christy didn't seem to mind a little rough treatment, I grabbed both sides of her head and started moving my cock in and out of her mouth. I was leaning back on my knees while she was on all fours, letting me do whatever I wanted with her. As I pulled her head towards me, my cock sliding deeper into her mouth, she looked up at me and smiled around my dick before closing her eyes and letting me set the pace. Kerri's head was thrashing around on the floor as Tim pounded in and out of her cunt. She came with a shriek as he came again himself, filling my wife's pussy one more time with cum. Christy glanced over at her husband and my wife and then looked up at me as she took me all the way to the base of my cock one more time before pulling back and stroking it rapidly. She laughed as I came hard, spurting more cum than I thought I'd have left over her face and neck. After the first couple of spurts she took my cock back into her mouth, jerking me off into her until I was finally spent. She then crawled over to Kerri, who was lying on the floor watching, and drove her tongue into my wife's mouth, sharing my cum with her. Kerri then raised up on her elbows and licked cum off of her friend's face and neck while Tim and I just stared, a little bit shocked and a lot turned on. Turned on but completely spent.

We decided as a final step in what was turning into a swapping pact that we would sleep with each other's partners that night. So I went home with Christy and honest to god, we really did sleep. She might have been up for more, but I was as drained as I'd ever been. I'm guessing Tim and Kerri slept as well, although I hope they had as sweet a wake-up as I did, with Christy's mouth around my cock before a farewell fuck.

So there you have it. Surprise? You bet. Shock? Oh hell yeah. And an incredible start to a new chapter of our lives together.

12