Neighbors Who Didn't Care, Now Do

Story Info
Neighbor woman gets fucked for asking a favor.
2.6k words
4.13
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an adult fantasy fiction, based on real events, the outcome is what should happen and I am sure the reader will agree. All characters in the story involved in anything sexual are adults much older than their 20's. Any resemblance or similarity between the characters in this story and someone real is coincidence and not intended. This is fiction.

We had small children when they moved in a couple houses down the street and upwind of our house. They had older teenage children and dogs, built a fire pit too close to their next door neighbor's fence and on hot summer days blared rock and roll music, had loud pool parties, and burned things on their open fire pit. We tolerated the music, actually liked listening to it sometimes but not while in the yard on a weekend in the short summer weather we get in the northern United States.

My in-laws have a pool and we know all about being the sometimes rambunctious younger adults after dark when there's flirting to do, especially in our days before marriage. But the fire and smoke for us, without air conditioning in the house made life unbearable and talking to them only got resentment, sarcasm and hostile comments. We managed by taking the children to the in-laws for pool parties, ice cream, hanging out in their air conditioning, watching children's and family programming on the wide screen TV.

Other months there was snow shoveling to do and when one of us would shovel the sidewalk for our elderly neighbor living between us, it soon became the norm to stop at the property line not shoveling a flake for the other neighbor. One heavy snow there were fire hydrants that needed shoveling to keep them clear. One was on their property and I thought nothing of helping them, a peace offering to build a bridge. It was for naught, and years went by with no change. Until this summer.

Their children had grown, their daughter married and lived nearby who not long after had her first boy child and then her girl child. Their hyperactive son still lived with them but they kept to themselves. Recently I could not help notice the family having family pool time on the hot days, the same kind of music playing much quieter and no fire to notice. My own children grown, one in college the other in graduate school so with just wife and I home I thought it would be fun to turn the tables and play my kind of music, the kind that makes my wife ask me if she can change the station, a little louder than usual so I could hear it from the shed at the bottom of the yard with the speakers on the back patio plugged into the house.

It was sometime after lunchtime when we got a knock on the door, the woman neighbor from two doors down had come around to ask us to turn the music down as the children were trying to sleep. My wife took great pleasure in reminding her when we had made similar requests a decade ago, she had been sarcastic and sharp with unkind words and now she was expecting the kind of consideration we had asked for then. I was not surprised by my wife as she is fiery like this when her ire is raised and the woman looked embarrassed and upset saying she was sorry and her husband told her to come around and do anything it takes to get us to turn the volume down.

I knew opportunity when it presented itself and quite ignoring my wife I said if it was true what she was saying then she should kneel down, and I started unzipping my trousers to my wife's astonishment and the neighbor's cringing resolve to do what was necessary. She knelt down without hesitation and had her hands on my belt helping me to undo them. My wife was too shocked to say anything watching wide eyed. My cock came out right there in the entryway and she started by holding the shaft and moved her mouth to start sucking it making it hard. My wife was now looking at me and being somewhat of a prude she was out of words to say anything.

It had been years since we had any kind of sex between us. Many reasons but the one that cured my desire for her was her snide attitude for just about everything with me making me feel like I was never right and she had no desire left in her. The last time we had sex I was rigid and throbbing and she said something sharp and insensitive and my erection went flaccid in just a few seconds, end of sexual desire for me and I knew I was back to my virgin ways of satisfying my hyper active sex drive with fantasy, porn, and lots of self care. I soon found some awesome online girlfriends, something I never shared with my wife to ensure she would not ruin that outlet for me too. So this act in front of her was not intended as a slight but a logical domination of the lady neighbor putting her in a submissive role, something I know my wife had intended but certainly never this way.

I wasn't unkind but said to her it was a good start what she was doing but using her words against her reminded her that her husband had said, whatever it takes. "So drop the panties and bend over," she had something I needed and he knew perfectly well this was a possibility when he sent her around, what kind of man does that to his wife when he himself should come around to talk man to man, neighbor to neighbor. My wife was now in shock looking unable to respond. The neighbor woman did not hesitate and stood up, dropped her shorts and panties, then turned and bend over offering herself without complaint or resistance. I wasted no time in putting my cock to her pussy feeling she was dripping wet, pressed myself into her pussy lips and thrust easily inside.

Her moan was immediate and I felt her press back into me with force impaling herself on my girth completely, moving her hips to allow me deeper access. I wasted no time continuing the fuck, hard and strong, hands on her hips and driving myself against her hips, she was definitely contributing to the fuck. She was no victim of a neighbor's demands, it was obvious she was loving this penetration. Then she voiced how big I was, how hard I was staying, how long I was lasting.

This shook my wife out of her daze. She said, sounding like she suddenly had an upper hand, that she was just going to have to take it, that he's never quick and takes 25 to 30 minutes to cum, so she better just take what her husband is giving to her because he always wants more than any woman could ever want. My wife was red faced, embarrassed and shocked but now she had something she could get behind, her husband doing something to the bitch in a way she could not and actually said, you're fucked you slut. That was when things changed.

The neighbor woman looked back at me and asked me if I really took that long to cum and I nodded not seeing any harm in conversing with the woman I'm fucking. She moaned and said her husband had never lasted more than 10 minutes on his longest day and usually it was 2 to 3 minutes and she wasn't even starting to enjoy getting fucked. She said she wanted to go down on her hands and knees doggy style as she needed to brace herself better for the fucking she has only been able to dream about. We lowered together not separating. She lowered her ample breasts to the floor raising her ass up high making it easy to penetrate deeper and continue we did! I then heard the front door close, I looked around but my wife was no longer with us.

Without an audience, I smacked her ass and she said a wanton yes! I smacked her again and said she loved it, when her husband does that she always feels punished but when I am doing it she just wants to be fucked more. I said if she wants more to lay on her back and take off her top and bra. She moved forward popping me out of her cunt and stripped off as fast as she could. I finished stripping off too so we were naughty naked together in my front entryway by the kitchen. She was laying back cupping her boobs in her hands playing with her nipples, her eyes looking at my slick cock spreading her legs wide watching intently as I put my circumcised head to her pussy and thrust inside eliciting another loud moan from her. Her legs and hips helped lift her pussy to me as I was thrusting into her for the best sex I have had since my last discreet affair several years before.

She was now horny and hot, no longer the aloof and unsocial neighbor woman from two doors down but a hot vixen and MILF doing her best to satisfy the hunger in her crotch. That need of hers was communicated as taking care of me to succeed in getting me to cum inside her. I no longer felt she was following her husband's orders in any way as she was certainly doing what I wanted her to do but our hard fucking became grinding and deep penetration. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her ankles locked together behind me. She said I was to empty my cum inside her, she had her tubes tied after their last child not wanting more children with her husband. She even said I was to cum inside her every time we fuck and that was my game changer.

She had been so ready and eager to go down on me. She then made herself available to me without hesitation. Now she said she had chosen me as her fuck buddy and I could feel the beginnings of my climax. I was actually surprised at how long it took me to get that feeling as I noted the oven clock indicated she knocked on the front door 45 minutes before and I was only just getting the initial feelings of climax. She was riding me from underneath like an equestrian in saddle letting her animal go through his paces with her along for the pleasure of the ride.

She beckoned me with her finger closer, she whispered she was lactating again to help feed her grand daughter and would I help her with the pressure in her boobs as all the fucking was causing her milk to drop. I only smiled without a word, this was the best part of my children coming into our lives. I latched on to suckle this beautiful woman's nipples one and then the other and again experienced fucking and nursing, the best one-two combination for any breast addicted man. It wasn't long before I reached my climax and gushed my load into her, her nipple stretched until it popped out of my mouth as I groaned my orgasm emptying myself into her entirely.

We finished and dressed as if we were old friends who had done this before, and just before she turned to leave, she pulled me by my neck to press our bodies together front to front and she kissed my lips before looking into my eyes telling me I was the man she should have married because she had never been fucked so perfectly in her life. I was of course proud of my performance and my accomplishment according to her words. For the first time since that encounter with the smoky fire, I saw my neighbor woman from two doors down as the attractive neighbor I wanted to know. I was happy knowing this would not be our first and last time and I loved everything about the way she responded to my dominant and caring masculinity.

My wife came home a short while after Wendy left and was quiet, not looking mad at all and if anything her embarrassment was still present but she was unable to look at me. I asked her how she was doing. I was not wanting to talk about what happened, about how I got my dick out in front of the neighbor woman for her to service. What she said in response caught me in total surprise.

She said she went around to tell her husband exactly what she was doing and he responded like he did not care.

That if she would suck another man's dick then she was as useless as he had always thought she was. He had said to her, if he had pulled out his cock, would she have done the same thing. She paused telling me this story so I started to get the idea I was not the only one to be with our neighbor. She said she told him she would if he had, feeling like she wanted to get back at me for doing that to his wife. He did and he was smaller than me so she did what his wife had done, and since his dick was smaller it was much easier to suck on. Mine was her only ever dick from the start and she was virgin, she always worried she might not be able to satisfy me and my big cock, and as the years went by she knew she wasn't doing as well as she was at first. At that point had to wipe her eyes and stop to gather herself again.

She continued boldly saying that she liked sucking his cock because it fit in her mouth easily and she didn't have to worry about her teeth catching him. She let him move her head and he was getting lots of pleasure, then he came in her mouth. At first she felt disgusted he would do that without warning, until she tasted how good his cum was as it was filling her mouth, so she swallowed as much as she could and saved the last bit in her mouth to savor. She said it was much nicer tasting than mine and when Rob asked her if she would suck him off again saying she was very much better at sucking his dick than his wife ever did, she nodded a yes and said she was already looking forward to it, showed him his cum on her tongue and swallowed it. He didn't grope her or ask her to undress, didn't even want to fuck her, saying it was like he was her perfect man, the sarcastic obnoxious self-centered egotistical son of a bitch. She laughed and put her face in her hands asking what had she done.

Now the neighborhood seems a much nicer a place as it was before they had moved in down the street. There is no animosity with anyone in the whole neighborhood. My wife asks regularly about how things are with Wendy and I ask her about how Rob is doing. Rob has even thought about taking up golf so we can do manly things together since we know each other's wife, no other details are ever shared. We have happy wives who have happy husbands. The kids don't understand but that is perfectly fine with us, some things they don't need to know.