Neighbor's Wife at the Gym

Story Info
Finally fucked my neighbors wife after two years of flirting.
2k words
4.2
34.2k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbors moved in about two years ago and our property is very isolated from any other neighbors. They have a dog, and Trina is usually the one who walks the dog several times a day. She is very casually dressed at home, usually shorts and one of her husbands old tshirts or a very thin, very worn shirt of hers. She is 44 around 5'3 or so, very hot, brown hair, sexy, fuck me brown eyes, and what made me notice her at first was her amazing ass... very plump and shaped perfectly. However, once she started walking the dog in those tshirts, I noticed her amazing tits.

She never wears a bra at home and her tits are beautiful. They are perfectly round, perky, and her nipples are erect all the time.

We have a gym set up in a garage behind our houses and they had a couple of pieces of equipment that they asked if they could put in the gym and use on occasion.

I, of course said yes hoping to get a closer look at her in yoga pants and a sports bra.

At first, they were getting settled in and didn't use the gym but after the first year, they booked a trip to Cancun. This made her anxious to get back into bikini shape and started working out everyday.

I use the gym every day so it was no surprise that we ended up in there together from time to time. She was usually in black yoga pants, a tank top, and a sports bra. Even through the sports bra, you could make out her hard nipples and her ass is beyond belief in yoga pants.

I always work out with just a pair of baggy gym shorts and no shirt. Even though I'm in my mid fifties, I have a very defined chest and I've noticed her glances from time to time when we chat in the yard. Im sure she noticed my glances towards her as well.

Recently she was in the gym on the ellipitical and I walked in, not knowing she was in there. She apologized and said she was almost finished but I assured her it was ok and I would come back later on to use the elliptical. She told me not to leave, that she only had five more minutes and she would be finished. I told her that I would use some dumbells in the meantime and started my chest routine. I watched her tits in the mirror while I was working out and noticed her watching me as well.

After a few minutes, she finished up on the elliptical, jumped down, wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the bottom of her tank top, showing her sweaty belly and I noticed the sweat between her tits. She, out of the blue told me that I had an amazing chest and I told her that she did as well. This seemed to break the tension as we both laughed and I told her that she could touch it if she wanted. She looked a little confused but reached out and rubbed her right hand across my entire chest, squeezing ever so slightly. I asked if it was my turn now but it caught her off guard and she said " She had better not go there " I laughed it off and began to put weights on the barbell on the flat bench as she gathered her phone to head back to her house. I laid down on the flat bench before I realized that my erection from her rubbing my chest had not gone down completely.

With my baggy gym shorts, my erection stood straight up. She asked, "did I cause that "? I sat up quickly, trying to hide it, grinned, and apologized telling her that it happened when she rubbed my chest.

She said "well if I caused it, I'd better take care of it" I about died right then.

She walked up to me, still sitting on the flat bench, put her hands on my chest and slightly pushed me backwards as she kneeled down.

I laid back on the bench and she proceeded to pull my shorts down. My cock was at full attention and sprang out of my shorts, almost hitting her in the nose.

She grabbed my cock and ran her tongue around the head and then down the back of my shaft before licking back up to the head.

She took my dick in her mouth and started to slowly jack it off, matching the strokes of her hand to her mouth. She would squeeze it on the way up with her hand and squeeze it on the way down with her mouth. It was absolutely amazing.

She slowly stood up, grabbing the bottom of her tank top and sports bra at the same time and with one movement, had those beautiful round tits staring me right in the face, nipples fully erect, areolas about the size of a quarter and her nipples like pencil erasers... absolutely perfect.

I didnt waste any time getting those in my mouth as she stood between my legs, while I'm still sitting on the bench. This gave me the perfect opportunity to reach around behind her and squeeze her beautiful round ass through her yoga pants. Her ass was tight and firm and her cheeks were shaped perfectly.

With me sitting down in front of her, it put her mound just about chest level. I put my fingers just inside the waist on her yoga pants and she didnt seem to resist so I started working them down off of her hips. When i got my first glimpse of her mound, I could feel the precum running down my shaft like it was drooling for her. She had a very neatly trimmed tuft of hair right at her clit but shaved everywhere else. Im not sure if her pussy was dripping or if it was sweat from her workout but the crotch of her pants were soaked. I pulled them the rest of the way down to her ankles and this put my face right at her twat. I kissed the front of her clit gently and she let out a slight moan.

She worked her feet out of the yoga pants and stood there in front of me completely naked.

I stood up from the bench and we kissed madly running our tongues in and out of each others mouths, down each others necks, and biting and tugging on each others lips while our hands went wild over each others bodies.

After a while, I laid her down on the bench, hit my knees and buried that dripping wet pussy into my mouth. Even though it was a mixture of her juices and salty sweat, it tasted heavenly. I licked her from her clit to her ass and she matched my every lick with her hips thrusting up and down ever so slightly. She started to moan very loud but both of our spouses were working that day so it didn't matter.

The more I munched, the louder she got. This went on until the back of my tongue was sore. I didn't want to stop in case I didn't get to do this again so I stood up and she immediately sat up and grabbed my cock, pulling me back into her mouth. She bobbed her head just a few times to get my cock sloppy wet and then laid back finally spreading her toned and tanned legs to reveal the pussy I had been dreaming about for two years. It was perfect.

She had fat, swollen pussy lips that spread open to reveal a perfect thumb sized clit just begging to be sucked.

I had other things on my mind at the moment though. I had to get my cock in that pussy before I exploded from anticipation. I held her ankles and slid the head of my cock up and down her swollen lips. She moaned waiting for me to fuck her and I began to slowly work it into her pussy.

It was surprisingly tight but once I got the head in, the rest slid in with ease. She let out a moan and a gasp at the same time as I thrust it in once the pain of getting the head in turned to pleasure.

It was an odd angle because of the height of the flat bench so she slid up a bit, put her legs as far back as she could and positioned her toes under the barbell to hold her legs almost behind her head. This allowed me to almost thrust straight down into her pussy and gave me the velocity to pound the hell out of her.

She was borderline screaming with every thrust and I was so turned on by it that I was on the verge of cumming.

She put her legs down suddenly which rolled my cock out of her. She told me to lay on the bench and proceeded to straddle my cock and took control of the session by riding me like I've never experienced. Her strokes were so long. it felt like her pussy came up to my stomach before her ass quickly went back to my thighs. Her tits were bouncing back and forth so I grabbed her hips to see just how hard I could make them bounce. We had a perfect rhythm like we had been fucking for years.

I pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately but her ass never missed a beat. It just slowed to a different rhythm while we were kissing and my hands explored her round ass. I put a middle finger on her asshole to see if she resisted but instead she let out a whimper while we were still locked in a wildly hot kiss.

This got my attention so I pulled out and sat her up to change positions one more time. I turned her around and pushed on her back. She knew to get on her knees on the the bench without me saying a word. Her ass was a sight to behold, It was perfectly heart shaped and when she bent over, her pussy rolled out of her ass cheeks like it was on display. I easily slid in because her juices were almost dripping off of her clit. This angle made her pussy even tighter and it squeezed my cock with every stroke.

I wanted to see if her asshole was off limits and if the previous moan when I touched it was just a fluke. I took my thumb and rubbed her rosebud and she moaned once again. I started rubbing in a circle and applying a little more pressure each time while I was still enjoying the view and the feeling her every stroke on my cock. I rubbed some of her juices from her wet pussy off of my cock and started the circles on her asshole once more with my thumb. With the wetness, I was able to slip my thumb into her ass. She stopped fucking me and got really still for a second. She then shuddered and went right back to fucking my cock while my thumb fucked her ass.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and rubbed the head on her asshole, applying pressure as I rubbed. She squirmed away from me and said " we are saving that for next time". I went right back to her twat, excited that there might be a "next time".

After a few more hot minutes, I could feel the end getting near. I grabbed her hips and got as deep as I could while the cum felt like it was coming out of my toes. I cum more than I had in 25 years with my wife and hoped that there would actually be a "next time"

We got dressed, kissed passionately one more time, and went back to our houses to wash up..

I was afraid she would get weird on me, especially when our spouses were around but luckily, she hasn't changed a bit and we still see each other occasionally in the yard. It has been a couple of weeks and I havent been able to have gym time when the spouses aren't around but I can hardly wait...