Neighbors with Benefits

Story Info
He likes to watch - and she wants an audience.
796 words
3.95
21.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a deep drag of his cigarette and blew out, the smoke filtering the streetlights into a blooming haze. The hammock drifted lazily from side to side as he stared up at the cloudy sky, basking in the warm summer night. He startled briefly at the swish of the neighbor's balcony door, then relaxed. The street lights didn't reach his backyard, and he didn't think there was much risk of anyone seeing him. Even if there had been, it was worth it to feel the caress of the night air across every inch of his skin.

He could see her now, silhouetted against the lamp in the bedroom. She lit the candles in the glass jars on the railing, and as she leaned down to position them, the flames revealed a brief glimpse of one soft pink nipple before she turned back to the lounge chair, her silk robe hiding her from behind. She sat fiddling with her phone for a moment, and soon the soft sound of a not quite distinguishable song issued from the speakers. She set it down and laid back, an enticing shadow in the velvety darkness. He put out his cigarette, not wanting to draw her attention with the burning ember.

A far cry from the nosy pensioner who had occupied the house previously, the new neighbor was a bit of a mystery. He knew she was an artist from the easel that sat on her front porch, currently covered with a tarp and surrounded by errant paint splashes. He knew her name from the advertisements for the local gallery's upcoming show, and that she kept odd hours. Some days he wouldn't see her at all, and others her light never seemed to go off. She kept to herself, and didn't make a lot of noise, which was really all that mattered for houses that were this close.

That, and she was beautiful. When she got into the zone with her art, she didn't appear to notice anything around her, and he would watch her graceful movements as she brought the canvas to life. He had wondered more than once if her hands were that practiced in other activities. He fantasized about their bodies, covered in paint, creating their own art on one of her tarps.

She slowly ran what he knew from chance encounters with her around town to be a perfectly manicured nail down her neck to one full breast, cupping it, squeezing, as her other hand slid down her stomach. He heard a muffled gasp as her stroking fingers found their target, then a soft moan of pleasure. He grasped his cock, and began to stroke, timing his movements with hers. He imagined her warm, wet pussy riding his cock, her thighs dripping, while he sucked those perfect nipples. Imagined bending her over the balcony railing, pulling her hair back toward him as he slipped into her ass.

Her moans intensified, as though his thoughts had driven her to greater pleasure, and he slowed his own hand, wanting to watch her without distraction while she came. As he sat forward, the hammock swung too far, knocking over his empty beer bottle with a clang onto the patio. She sat up, startled, and gazed out into the night. "She can't see me," he thought. "It's too dark. It's fine."

His hopes were dashed as she stood and moved toward the railing, robe held together with her hands, staring directly at him. He had barely started the first word of her apology when she smiled, letting the robe fall back open. She leaned down, breasts over the railing to give him a better view, and slid her hand back down between her legs. She stroked, pressing her hips toward him, then brought her hand back up, sucking on her fingers.

He recovered from his shock, and walked to stand at the border of the properties. He took his now almost painfully throbbing cock in his hand, leaning back to give her a better picture, and she licked her lips, now stroking her clit in time to his movements.

With each gasp and moan, each bite of her lip to keep from screaming, he felt himself get closer and closer to the balcony, wanting - needing - for her to see him come. Needing to watch her final thrusts. He groaned and closed his eyes as the world exploded, covering one of her rose bushes. Seeing what she'd done to him seemed to put her over the edge, and she tensed, giving in to a brief scream of ecstasy, then collapsing back down to the chair.

He turned away and began to walk home, when he heard a soft voice from above.

"Tomorrow night - same time. Don't be late."