Neighbors with Jay Pt. 08 - Finale

Story Info
Rob is home. We're all back together again.
2.6k words
4.87
1.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we head downstairs, I realize Jay and I haven't eaten since this morning. As much as I wanted to continue, and it looked like Jay and Rob did too, I figured we should eat first.

So, I spoke up. "We should probably eat first before we continue. Did you guys want to order some pizza? Maybe have some drinks? That could make things more fun."

"I'm down." Jay said. "I'm starving, actually."

Rob was a little reluctant to agree, but ultimately did. "I'd really like to continue. You really got me into it, but you're probably right. I haven't eaten anything yet today."

"Don't worry, it will be worth the wait." I reassured Rob. He smiled at me and nodded, knowing I was right.

I grabbed my phone to order pizzas as Jay and Rob prepared drinks. I placed the order and we all drank some vodka and Coke while we waited for our food to be delivered. Jay, Rob, and I sat on the couch together with our drinks.

"So, how was the shower?" Jay asked Rob.

"Best shower I've ever had." Rob said. Jay and I giggled. "Hard to believe both of you have never done that prior to last week."

"We've had a lot of practice." I say as I smile toward Jay. He smiles back and winks.

"You two sure you're not dating?" Rob asked us.

I continue looking at Jay. "What do you think?"

Jay shrugs. "Never had a boyfriend. So, this is new territory for me."

Before I could reply, the doorbell rang. Must be the pizza guy. I put my drink down and head to the door. I pull it open and see a college aged-guy wearing a Pizza Hut uniform and holding our pizzas. The delivery guy's eyes grow wide as he looks down at my crotch with total shock. I looked at him with confusion for a second before I realize I'm still naked.

"Oh, fuck!" I yelled out in panic. "One sec!"

Before the delivery guy could respond, I closed the door over and run to the laundry room and dig through my dirty clothes and find some shorts. I quickly slide them on and run back to the front door.

I swing the front door open once again and say, "I'm so sorry about that, dude! We just got out of the shower and we haven't gotten dressed yet."

The delivery guy was still shocked, but tried to shake it off. "It's all good, man. Just wasn't expecting it." He smiles at me.

I smile back. "Thanks, man. Won't happen again."

He mumbles something under his breath. It sounded like, 'Too bad' but I couldn't be sure.

"What was that?" I asked.

The delivery guy got a little nervous and replied, "Nevermind. Here's your food." He passed me the pizzas and shuffled off quickly. "Have a good night."

"You too." I say back, but he was already gone.

I shut the door and head back into the living room with the pizzas. Jay and Rob were laughing at me.

"So, we get the dinner, but the pizza guy gets the show?" Jay jokes.

I chuckled at that. "Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. "He didn't seem to mind too much so it worked out for both of us."

"Well, good for him." Rob said, still laughing.

I just roll my eyes. I set the pizza down and grab my phone. I go back to the app to adjust the tip. Figured the guy deserved a little more since he got more than bargained for. After that, I set my phone down, slip my shorts off once again, and join Rob and Jay on the couch for dinner.

We all eat out pizzas and drink some more. After 20 minutes are so, we all felt much better. And the drinks were certainly making us feel good.

We lay back on the couch and relax for a few minutes. I look over at Rob sitting in the middle and ask him, "Were there any things in particular you wanted to try with us tonight?"

"Well, I really enjoyed you sucking me." Rob said. "But I'd like to try sucking both of you now."

Jay just looks over to Rob. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Rob looks over at Jay and smiles. He didn't need to be prompted further. Rob reaches over and takes Jay's cock in his hand, feeling it get hard. He strokes it slowly until it gets fully hard. Then he leans over and gives the tip a lick, which makes Jay moan softly. Rob then slips the tip into his mouth and sucks on it. He gradually takes more into his mouth. Inch by inch, more goes into his mouth. He stops about halfway down his cock, getting used to the feeling. Jay runs his hand through Rob's hair and moans. My cock is already hard watching this. I slowly stroke it, enjoying the show.

"Let's take this upstairs." Jay says.

Rob takes his mouth off Jay's cock. Jay grabs his hand and leads him upstairs. I follow behind them, admiring both of their asses. Once we make it to my room, Jay laid on my bed and looks at Rob. "Where were we?"

Rob smiles and jumps on the bed. He moves up to Jay's face and starts kissing him, wrestling their tongues together. Rob breaks the kiss and moves back down to Jay's cock. He shoves it back into his mouth. He gets a little excited and starts gagging. He backs off a bit and gets used to it before taking more in.

Rob was inexperienced, but picking it up quickly. Jay was guiding him, telling him what to do. Rob alternated between sucking and stroking, driving Jay crazy.

"I'm about to cum." Jay warned Rob. Rob didn't say anything. He just kept Jay's cock in his mouth and sucked harder.

Jay knew what that meant. After another 30 seconds or so, Jay moaned loudly as he shot his load into Rob's mouth. It was all too much for Rob as some cum started leaking out of his mouth and onto Jay's cock and balls. When Jay finished, Rob took his mouth off his cock and swallowed what little cum he managed to keep in his mouth.

"How does it taste?" Jay asked.

"Better than I expected." Rob said. He bent down and licked up the cum all over Jay's dick and balls. Then he swallowed what he collected.

"Pretty good for your first time." Jay complimented.

Rob laughed. "Thanks. That was a lot of fun."

I stood at the end of the bed with my cock in my hand. "Want to show me what you learned?"

Rob smiled. "Yep! Get over here."

I laid down on the bed where Jay was before. Rob didn't waste any time. He took my hard cock into his hand and slid his mouth down my cock, making me moan instantly.

Jay didn't want to sit this one out. He got behind Rob and started licking his ass once again. Rob moaned against my cock once he felt Jay's fingers slide back into his ass.

What a fantastic sight. My stepbrother was sucking my cock as my best friend and lover was rimming and fingering his ass. It was all too much for me. I didn't last long as I shot my cum into Rob's mouth. He managed to keep more in his mouth this time, but some cum still slipped out onto my dick. It didn't matter though. Once I finished, Rob licked up whatever cum leaked out and greedily swallowed it.

Once he cleaned me up, Rob turned his head back to Jay and asked, "Would it be okay if I fucked you?"

Jay lifted his head out of Rob's ass and said, "Yes, please fuck me."

Jay stood up and got on all fours on the bed. Rob got in front of Jay. "Mind lubing me up?"

Jay grabbed Rob's cock and started sucking, being sure to coat his cock in saliva. After a few minutes, Rob took his cock out and moved back around to Jay's ass. He started pushing it into Jay's hole. It slid it fairly easily since this is by no means Jay's first time.

"Oh shit, this feels good!" Rob said. "No wonder you two keep doing this."

Once Rob got all the way in, he starts slowly fucking Jay's ass. Then he grabs Jay's hips and starts going a little faster. At this point, I'm hard again and I see an opportunity. I get on the bed in front of Jay and shove my cock into his mouth. Jay happily takes it in, swirling his tongue on the tip, making me moan. It's hard for him to focus on my cock while Rob is now pounding his ass, but he still tries to make me feel good anyway.

Rob slams his cock into Jay's ass for another minute before he cums deep inside Jay. Jay moans loudly against my cock, feeling Rob's cum hitting his prostate. They both were in heaven.

Once Rob finished cumming, he pulled his cock out of Jay's ass and collapsed on the bed, trying to catch his breath. My cock fell out of Jay's mouth as he fell onto the bed as well. I move around to Rob and kiss him. He kisses me back, wrapping his arms around me.

After a minute, I break the kiss and look him in the eyes. "Do you want me to fuck you? Is that something you'd like to try?"

Rob didn't hesitate. "Yes."

I smile at him. "How do you want to do it?"

"Just like this." Rob said. "I want to look at you."

I move him further up on the bed. I climb up on him and spread his legs more. My cock and his ass should still be plenty lubed up. I place my cock at his hole. "This will hurt at first, but it will get better."

Rob just nods. I push the tip into his hole. He winces at first, but gets used to it. I slide another inch in. He moans in pain and pleasure. Once he gets used to it, I slide another inch in. We keep this routine up until I'm all the way in his tight ass. I leave it there until he's ready.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, just go slow." Rob said.

I pull out slowly. When I get almost all the way out, I slide my cock back in. He moans, getting used to it. I go back out, then back in a little faster. Once he's used to it. He looked at me and said, "Faster."

I start fucking him faster now. He cups my ass and helps pull my cock into him deeper. I start going faster and harder, and his moans get louder and louder. I bend down to kiss him. His tongue forces itself into my mouth. I play with it and suck on it as I continue to pound his tight ass.

I break the kiss and look over at Jay. He's hard again, stroking his cock as he watches me fuck my stepbrother. I motion for him to come over. He crawled across the bed. I sit up and Jay takes the hint as he moves his cock toward Rob's mouth. Rob opens his mouth and pulls Jay's cock in, sucking and licking wildly. He's got cock in both of his holes now, and it seems like he's loving it.

After five more minutes of this, I speak up. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too." Jay says.

Rob slips Jay's cock out of his mouth to say, "I want cum in both ends!" Music to our ears.

I kept fucking Rob's ass as he slid Jay's cock back into his mouth and sucked and stroked it like a madman. I only lasted another thirty seconds before I shot my load deep into Rob's tight ass. Jay followed shortly after by cumming into Rob's warm mouth. This time, he managed to keep the whole load in his mouth.

When Jay and I finally finished cumming, we slid our cocks out of both of Rob's ends and collapsed on the bed, covered in sweat and cum. We were wiped. We officially had nothing left in the tank.

"So." I said, breaking the ice." How was it for you, Rob?"

"Honestly?" Rob said. He paused briefly, then said, "I think I might be gay."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Rob doubled down. "That was the best sex I've ever had, hands down. Better than any girl. It was incredible. I'm totally happy with you two right now. I can't imagine going back after this."

I was a little surprised, but when you know, you know. "I guess I'm kind of in the same boat. After this past week, I haven't even thought of a girl. It's been so great with Jay. And now you're here too, and I'm just so happy. This has been great."

Jay looked at us and smiled. "Same here. I don't want this to end. Ever."

We got up and cuddled each other. We kept kissing each other and snuggling together. It was a wonderful feeling.

I looked at Jay and said, "I think we are dating, Jay."

Jay looked at me and smirked. "You think so?"

"Yes." I said. "What I'm feeling, what we're feeling right now and have been feeling this last week, this has to be the real thing. This all feels right, doesn't it?"

"Yeah. "Jay said smiling. "It does."

Rob looked at us. "So am I just an occasional fuck buddy, then?"

Jay looked at Rob. "We were talking about all of us. That means you too."

Rob looked confused. "What do you mean? We all date....each other?"

"Yeah." I chimed in. "It's been the three of us since the beginning. It should be the three of us now."

"You have these same feelings for us, right?" Jay asked. "If what you said is true, you feel the same things we're feeling.

"I think I do." Rob said. "Serious butterflies going on here. I'm just so happy with you two."

"Then it's settled." I said. "It's all of us. Together from now on."

"I'm in." Jay said. "This is how it's supposed to be.

"You're right." Rob says, now smiling ear to ear. "This feels right. All of us."

We go back to kissing and cuddling each other. Smiling and laughing. This was something new for all of us. We had no idea how this was going to work, but we were going to figure it out together.

As we laid there, just staring at each other and slowly drifting off to sleep, I had a feeling that these feelings would never go away. I had a feeling I would be with these two for the rest of my life. And that made me happy. It was that warm and peaceful thought that made a smile creep across my face as I fell asleep.

That's it, guys! Part 8 and the final chapter of Jay is finished. I hope you all enjoyed this story and the series as a whole. Let me know what you think in the comments!

I've mentioned in the past that this would most likely be my final series. To tell you the truth, I am conflicted. I want to end "on top" so to speak. I've put out 3 series that I'm very happy with. But I also have more stories to tell. Do I quit while I'm ahead? I am not sure what to do. But for now, that is all. I may return, but I'm still undecided.

Until then, I just wanted to thank everyone who has read all of my stories and enjoyed them. You're all the best! If anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to message me. I'll answer any questions you have about the stories or me (within reason). Take care!