Truth or Dare Ch. 01

Story Info
Jax and Tobias are best friends, but could they be more?
3.6k words
4.56
24k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers

**This story is kind of a slow burn, but it starts to heat up more in the subsequent chapters.**

~~~~

*Tobias*

Jax had been my best friend for most of our lives. We had met at the end of elementary school and had been thick as thieves since then. He was the first person I came out to as gay, and he took it really well. He had kind of realized before I admitted it, and he was there with me when I told my parents. They were mostly cool, but I was terrified.

Jax was your typical kind of jock, except he had always been really kind. He played soccer, basketball, and had done aikido all of his life, so he was fit and easily the sexiest man I had ever met, even in high school. I was completely and totally in love with him, but I tried not to let people see that. Jax knew it, of course, because I was painfully obvious, but he pretended he didn't, and it worked for us fine.

He dated a ton, though his relationships didn't last long. He liked to keep things casual as it was more his thing. I wasn't sure he was capable of committing to be honest, though at least it wasn't just me he wouldn't really be with. Still, I played with the idea of being his fuckbuddy every once in a while. I knew he liked sucking dick and being topped every once in a while, but it seemed like a very specific line we couldn't cross.

He came into the living room as I finished getting ready to go out for a drink, wanting to get some of the bubbling energy and horniness out of me by finding someone to fuck and fuck hard. Jax sank down onto the couch, watching me as I put my watch on and checked to make sure I had my phone and keys.

"Going out to find a man for the night?" he asked me.

I gave him a smirk. "I'm tired of my hand for attention. Sometimes a nice, hot mouth and ass is exactly what I need."

He was staring at me now, with an expression I couldn't quite place. "Have you ever thought of having a steady boyfriend?"

I sighed at that. "I mean, I'd love it, but I tend to be far too picky when it comes to actual dating. Sex is easy. I can find someone at a bar or on Grindr, and then get my rocks off and come back home. Finding a boyfriend is worse because I have specific standards that most of them don't measure up to."

Jax nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. By the way, Laila is having a small party tomorrow. Want to go?"

Laila's parties always got a little wild. She liked to play games like spin the bottle and truth or dare, but some of that got more extensive than just kissing. Still, it was always a good time, so I nodded my head and agreed to it before I went out for the night.

I liked to frequent the gay bars and clubs, and tonight was no different. I got myself a drink, bourbon, and enjoyed flirting with men in the bar. I eventually met a man, named Mason, who was slightly smaller than me, thin and lithe. He was kind of the perfect example of a twink, and a bottom. I liked to be topped sometimes, but I loved being in control. I could never give that up if I got into a relationship.

It turned out that Mason's roommates were having a small party, so I offered to host and we went back to my apartment. I didn't see Jax when we got back in, so I took Mason into my room, asking him if he was prepared to have sex tonight. Apparently he was well ahead of the game though. He had already prepped himself. I smiled at that and then ordered him to strip for me as I pulled my shirt off and sat down on my bed.

Mason did so, slowly and gently peeling the clothes off of his body. He was mostly hairless, with just a light trail of hair going from his stomach down to his dick. He must shave his balls, and his pubes were cut short and neat. He stood there, a little unsure once he was completely naked.

I loved this part. The uncertainty, how unsure he looked, until I would give an order. I stood up again and told him to get the rest of my clothes off. He got down onto his knees and began to unbuckle my pants, slowly pulling them and my boxer briefs down together. I helped by stepping out of the legs of my pants, and he looked up at me, his eyes wide, as he took in my seven inch thick dick. He didn't take it immediately, looking at me for more orders, his eyes begging for me.

I reached down and touched his face, running my fingers along his cheek, feeling the light stubble. "What do you want, boy?"

"I want your cock, sir," he said to me, and a thrill went through my body as my dick twitched at that. "Please, let me lick it, sir. Please."

"Go on then," I said to him softly as I sat down on the bed. "Suck me. Show me what you can do."

He moved forward until he was between my legs again, spreading them a little more by pushing on them, and then he went to work. He started with my balls, licking and sucking at them, his warm tongue working magic, until he eventually licked up my shaft and swirled his tongue around the swollen head. I moaned softly and then saw him take me fully in his mouth. I felt his throat relax as he took me deeply, gagging on me for a moment before he came back up and then started sucking in earnest.

I moaned again, over and over, as I grabbed his head, clutching onto his hair, gently shoving my dick in and out of his mouth, fucking his face as he moaned and hummed against me. I increased my speed, enjoying the feel of his tongue on me, until I let out a soft cry, shooting my load deep into his throat. Mason lapped it up happily, licking every single drop of cum from my dick. I took a moment to catch my breath and then got up off the bed.

"On your knees," I told him and was gratified by his quick movements to do as I said. I didn't need long to get hard again. I preferred to cum once before sex because then I could really make the man come undone before I came for a second time.

I moved behind him, bringing my mouth down to suck on his balls, enjoying the way he suddenly hitched his breath. I licked down his shaft, tasting his precum before coming back up and gently licking along his exposed hole. I just barely touched it, and he bucked his hip up towards me, wanting it so badly. I chuckled and then bit him on the ass cheek. His breath hitched again and then he let out a low moan.

I went to licking him, over and over, pushing my tongue into his hole gently, enjoying the way he squirmed under me, begging for me. His little whines and mewls were so delicious and intoxicating. I finally came back up, putting my fingers in my mouth to moisten them before I worked a single finger into him as he gasped against the feeling of it. Soon I was working two, and then three fingers into him, stretching him out, getting him ready.

"Please, please," he whined.

I smiled behind him as I grabbed a condom and some lube, wrapping my dick up before I brought it up to his hole, just brushing the tip across it a few times. "Beg for me, boy," I growled.

"Please sir," he said breathlessly.

I slapped his ass hard, the way he gasped making my cock twitch in my hand. "You can beg better than that."

"Please, sir," he said again. "Please, I need your dick in me so bad! Stretch me out and destroy me! Please!"

"Mmmm, much better," I said in a husky voice and then covered my dick in lube before slowly pushing into him. I let him adjust to me, slowly, until I was completely buried in his ass, my balls brushing up against him.

I waited for him, as he got used to it, and then slowly, he started pushing his hips back and forth, fucking himself on my dick for a moment. I closed my eyes, loving how tight he was, before I grabbed his hips and started matching my thrusts to meet him now.

"Fuck you feel so good," I told him.

"Please, fuck me faster," he moaned.

I happily obliged him, digging my fingers into the skin of his hips as I pounded into him. Mason was almost the perfect bottom for me, begging me before he touched his dick as he started tensing up against the pleasure I sent into him. I gave him the go ahead and then he started rubbing his dick vigorously, and it didn't take too long before he cried out, his cum spurting out of him hotly. His ass clenched hard around me and I growled and bent over to bite into his shoulder as I came hard, shooting over and over again into the condom inside him.

The two of us fell onto the bed, our bodies up against each other as we tried to catch our breath. He gave a little whine as my softening dick came out of him.

"Wow, that was amazing," Mason finally said. "Mind if I take you for a ride again some day?"

I laughed at that. "Yeah, we can do that."

We helped each other clean up and then I let him leave to go back to his place, while I came back into my bedroom, switching out my blanket for a clean one, and then falling asleep.

~~~~

*Jax*

The walls in this apartment aren't incredibly sound proof, so I could usually hear when Tobias had men over to have sex. Likewise, he probably heard when I had someone over too, usually a woman. I could hear their words tonight, having trouble blocking it out.

"Beg for me, boy," Tobias practically growled, and I felt my dick start to harden under the sound of his voice like that.

I absolutely hated that he was with someone else right now, but his voice and his grunts and moan turned me on despite it. I had come to realize, over the last year, that my feelings for my best friend had been evolving. Maybe it was that having such thin walls, we ended up getting to understand how each of us is in bed in a way. His dominant nature, his growling tone, the grunts and moans he gave out, the way he sounded when he came. It was like I realized that my best friend was a sexual creature finally, and an amazingly sexy one at that.

I didn't know how to tell him though. It was easy to come onto hookups, but I knew Tobias' feelings towards me, and if I was going to make a move, I had to expect that I would lose my best friend if I wasn't really to really go the mile with him. At this point, though, I thought I was ready to do so, but now I worried he would reject me for the far better sexual options out there.

I listened to the way he moaned as he fucked the man he brought home, and I reached down to release my rock hard member from my pants. I wrapped my fingers around my dick, slowly stroking as I listened to him, imagining that it was me under his body. I sped up as I could tell he was getting closer to his climax, picturing him balls deep in my ass, thrusting in and out as he growled my name. Hearing his moans and growls of climax finally rocketed me into my own, my back arching as I stifled my cries with my hand, my cock shooting jet after jet of hot cum onto my stomach and chest.

I waited until I heard him finish up with his date and go back into his room before I got up to go take a shower, washing away the evidence. I came back into my room and laid down, falling asleep pretty quickly, with dreams of Tobias dominating me in my head all night.

The next evening was the party. I was looking forward to it, mostly because Tobias was coming with me. I dressed nicely, like I usually do for Laila's parties, in nice jeans and a button up shirt. I came out of my room to see Tobias standing in the kitchen wearing black slacks and a purple sweater that seemed to hug his muscles. Part of me thought of just ripping his clothes off right there, but instead I asked if he was ready to go and we went out to my car to drive to Laila's house.

It was a small gathering this time, only about eight of us there total. Laila had told me that she wanted to kind of go wild with the games so she wanted it to be smaller. When we came into the house, we immediately went over to make ourselves some drinks before joining the others in the living room where the food was spread out and they were sitting around talking.

"Oh good, you did manage to talk Toby into joining us rather than getting his dick wet," Laila said with a laugh.

"Oh ha ha," Tobias said flatly. "You all would have been fine if I had missed it."

Summer, one of our friends, gave me a look but didn't say anything. I had confided in a couple of our friends, like her and Mason, about my feelings, but they had told me that it needed to be something I talked to Tobias about rather than them running interference for me. She knew that if Tobias hadn't agreed to come, I probably would have stayed home and read.

"Now that everyone is here," Laila said, looking around the group, "why don't we play a game?"

"Truth or dare!" Mason called out.

Laila grinned. "Perfect! Okay, it's my party, so I'll go first! Jax, truth or dare?"

No matter what way this went, it was trouble for me, so I decided to start off slow. "Truth."

"Oooh," Laila said, thinking over her options for a moment. "So, you're such a man slut, is there anyone out there you want to actually date date and possibly settle down with?"

I forced myself not to look at Tobias, but I could feel his eyes on me. "There is someone, yes, but I haven't talked to them about that."

Some of my friends made some jobs about that, and then we moved on. We played a few rounds before it came around to Summer, and she looked at Tobias with a grin.

"Alright Tobias," she said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Tobias replied with a smile.

"I dare you to kiss the person of your deepest desires," Summer said, her grin wide and bright.

I looked at Tobias then, watching the way his face changed to one of slight panic and then quickly to a look that he used when he was trying to mask his emotions. Everyone here knew who that meant, and I could see what Summer was trying to do. This was kind of a line that Tobias had never crossed before because it would get complicated fast, so I was expecting him to tell her to fuck off and have to drink an entire glass of whiskey instead, our own house rules, but instead he got up and came over and knelt down next to me.

He seemed to be working up his nerve, and then he moved so that he could straddle my legs, and he grabbed my face with his smooth hands. He looked me in the eyes and then brought his lips to mine. His lips were soft and warm, as he kissed me sweetly and gently. It started out very shy and hesitant, but I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer and he deepened the kiss.

Everyone was whooping and cheering for Tobias, but I was busy noticing that as we kissed, he ended up pressing his erection, which was getting harder between our bodies, against me. We came out of the kiss breathing hard, and then he smiled and got up and went back to his seat.

My head was spinning now. I wanted more. I wanted to feel his stubble on my face again, and down my neck. I reigned in those feelings though to try and focus on the game, taking a big gulp of my drink to calm down.

The game was starting to get far raunchier now. We watched and cheered her on as Elissa gave Garrett head, dared people to send nudes to others (mostly ones they knew would appreciate it), did silly boudoir like photos, and even had one of our friends set up an OnlyFans.

This was the kind of thing we did while we drank, smoked weed, and hung out together. Nothing was really off limits for us.

"Truth or dare, Jax?" Garrett asked me.

"Dare," I said, feeling bolder.

"Alright, I dare you to send your crush a ton of eggplant emojis," Garrett told me with a grin.

I had a choice here to make. I could drink down an entire glass of whiskey to avoid this one, or I could lie. The only people who knew who it was were Summer and Mason, and I didn't think they would out me on that, but I also hated liars. I nodded at Garrett and pulled out my phone, running through my list of people before bringing up Tobias' name. No one else could see my phone, so I sat on the contact for a moment before opening up my texts between us. Mostly it was things about the house and parties and such, but sometimes we would just chat about life and how things were going.

I typed in five of them and then held my breath before sending them off. Summer looked over my shoulder, and then gave a nod to everyone that I had done it.

"We're gonna finally see you in a real relationship!" Laila said with a laugh.

"Nah, they might just ignore it," I said quietly.

We mostly ignored our phones during these games, but I saw that Tobias had felt his phone buzz, and he quietly brought it out of his pants to look at it. His eyes went wide for a moment and then he looked at me in surprise. I gave him a shy smile and then took a long, slow sip of my drink. Tobias put his phone back in his pocket, his face thoughtful for a moment.

We didn't talk though, just kept playing the game and drinking. By the time we were done playing, it was around three in the morning. Tobias was the sober one, having drank far less than everyone else, so he was the one to drive us home. I sat in the passenger seat of the car, looking out ahead at the dark road, while Tobias silently drove on. We didn't really speak until we got into the apartment again, and he stopped at the door after he had closed and locked it.

"Was that text just messing with me, or are you serious?" Tobias asked.

"I wouldn't do that to you," I told him quietly. "I should have just taken the drink rather than bothered you with it though. I'm sorry. Just forget you ever got it."

"I can't," Tobias said, and he turned his dark eyes onto me. They looked darker than normal, eyes filled with desire, almost black. "You can't just make a confession like that and then expect that I can just forget about it when you tell me to."

"I also can't expect you to act on it because we've both been scared to ruin our friendship," I told him.

That made that hungry look on his face go away and he looked away from me. "How long? How long have you been considering this?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. A while. Seriously for at least a year, maybe before that though. I would sometimes hear you having sex, and wanting you, jerking off to your voice, to your moans. I knew I wanted you sexually before I realized I was falling for you."

"You're right," Tobias finally said after what felt like an eternity of silence. "I need time to think. We'll talk later."

I watched as he left to go to his room and heard the door close and lock. I leaned back against the wall, letting my head fall back. It felt like I had ruined everything and I didn't know how to fix it. I had daydreams about us getting married one day, having kids, loving each other forever, but right now my chest felt like it might explode from the pain of thinking I might have been dumb enough to lose my best friend forever.

jroseemi
jroseemi
144 Followers