Neighbourhood Faggot: A Good Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was completely naked, his legs on either side of Fred, and she could very clearly see this older man's cock inside Dan!

Also, Dan was very passionately making out with Fred as he rode his cock!

Firstly, Candice couldn't believe that Dan was having sex with a man!

Secondly, she couldn't believe how easily it looked that Dan was taking a very big cock all the way into his asshole! It didn't look hard at all for him.

For a moment she just stared in awe, watching the guy who bullied her brother and treated her like shit ride this cock like a pro. Even through the window, she heard Dan's high-pitched moaning as he had sex with another man.

"You love this cock, don't you, faggot?" Suddenly Fred moaned out.

"Yes Daddy!" Dan moaned very, very loud, "I fucking love your cock in my faggot asshole!"

What?!

Candice couldn't stop watching. To her own surprise, seeing Dan moan and ride this cock like a whore was actually turning her on!

Dan's gay? She thought, wondering if that explained why he was so nasty to people.

She didn't want to risk getting caught, so Candice sprinted home.

"That was fast." Kevin sighed when she walked into the living room.

"You won't believe what I just saw!" She told him, still trying to whisper so she didn't wake their parents.

"What?" Kevin asked, his face looking very confused.

"Dan was just having sex with a man!" She told him.

"No way! I don't believe you!" Kevin replied and stood up.

"It's true, come with me!" She said.

A few minutes later, both siblings were peeking into Dan's window again. This time though, Dan wasn't riding Fred's cock. Oh no.

Dan was bent over the sofa as Fred fucked him from behind. And when I say fucked, he was really giving it to Dan.

Dan was moaning louder and louder like a whore.

Candice managed to peel her eyes away and saw her brother staring with his mouth wide open. She didn't mean to, but she glanced down and almost gasped herself.

Kevin, her brother, his cock was rock hard and poking through his jeans at the sight in front of them!

This could be interesting.