Neighbourhood Faggot: A Good Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan squirted some onto his fingers as Fred moved back to the foot of the bed.

Facing him, Dan spread his legs and lifted his ass up a little.

With his lubed up fingers, Dan reached down and began to press as much as he could around his tight, smooth hole. For a few seconds, he circled his hole while staring into Fred's eyes.

"Now," Fred whispered, "Finger yourself."

Something Dan never expected to be told or actually do.

With a quick nod, Dan spread his legs wider and then pressed his middle finger into his asshole.

"Oooh." He moaned as his knuckles touched his rim.

I'm completely naked, spreading my legs and fingering myself for a man.

But Dan loved it.

His finger was nothing compared to the cocks he felt, but it still felt good to have something inside of him again.

He kept his knuckles against his rim as he moved his middle finger in and out. With how much lube he used he easily fingered himself in front of Fred.

"You like that?" Fred asked.

"Yes." Dan moaned, fingering himself faster.

"Put a second finger in." Fred ordered and reached down to grab his cock.

Dan watched as this older, naked man stroked his own cock as he pushed a second finger inside of himself.

"Ooooh god." Dan moaned as he stretched himself a little wider.

It didn't take long though for him to push both fingers in and out as his high-pitched moans grew louder.

"You like fingering yourself for me, don't you?" Fred asked.

"Yes sir," Dan moaned back, "I love it."

He was going faster and faster, his lubed up hands making a slapping sound when he pushed himself all the way in.

They kept their eye contact as Dan moaned louder and fingered himself harder for ten minutes. His asshole was completely lubed up and loosened, ready to be fucked.

That was when Fred jumped onto the bed. Dan pulled his fingers back as Fred climbed on top of him, instantly pressing his lips back against Dan's.

"Mmmm." Dan moaned as he quickly started to make out with Fred.

He lifted his legs up and wrapped them around Fred's waist as he held onto the older man's surprisingly muscular back.

Fred's hard cock was pressed against Dan's body, but he wanted it deep inside of him.

Without saying a word Fred pulled back and turned Dan over so he was lying on his stomach.

Fred then pulled Dan's legs apart, and the younger man felt the cock lining up with his lubed ass.

Then Fred's warm breath landed on his ear.

"I'm going to put it in you now," Fred whispered, his warm body pressed against Dan's, making the younger man feel so small. "You want that, don't you?"

"Yes." Dan moaned as Fred pressed him against the bed.

"You want me to fuck you." Fred whispered and bit Dan's ear lobe as he put a little pressure onto Dan's asshole.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" Dan panted.

"Say it." Fred whispered.

"Fuck me! I want you to fuck me!" Dan shouted and then he felt his asshole spread open. He accepted Fred's head as his rim stretched around it. "Fuuuucckk yeeeeesss!"

Once again Dan felt a cock sliding inside of him, and the feeling was overwhelmingly good.

He didn't use lube the last time, so the new feeling was definitely something Dan preferred. His asshole felt slick and much easier for this big, hard cock to keep going deeper.

"Fucking hell, you're tight." Fred moaned into Dan's ear.

Dan felt like his body was being crushed into the bed as this older man pressed on top of him. Oh fuck, he loved it!

Inch by inch, the cock delved deeper and deeper into his bowels. Dan let out gasps and moans as his asshole felt more and more filled with dick.

Until finally he felt it.

Fred was fully inside, and his body pressed against Dan's.

"Ooooh gggawwddd!" Dan moaned into the bed as his asshole twitched around the invading cock.

"I've never done anal before," Fred whispered, and his cock flinched inside of Dan. "But I'm definitely doing this more often."

"Yeeeess please." Dan moaned, instantly remembering how much he loved a cock in his ass.

Keeping his full body on top of Dan's, Fred thrusted in and out, forcing a gasp of air from the younger man.

"Fuck!" Dan moaned. "You're so fucking deep!"

"Oh, I saw you yesterday," Fred moaned. "I know you can take it."

"Urgh!" Dan grunted when Fred thrusted into him again.

His body started to sweat as it pressed against Fred's. He fucking loved it!

Fred then lifted himself up onto his hands, keeping his cock firmly lodged in Dan's asshole. He looked down and saw his big cock disappear between the muscular man's cheeks.

Then he started to pull back and thrust into him. Again and again, he fucked the younger man's asshole.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Yes!" Dan moaned.

He gripped onto the bedsheets and just lay there, enjoying being fucked by another man.

"You like me fucking you, don't you?" Fred asked as he fucked the younger boy.

"Yes!" Dan moaned, "I fucking love it!"

"You're my personal faggot now, aren't you?" Fred moaned, his voice getting louder.

"Yes!" Dan agreed.

"You'll take my cock whenever I want?" Fred asked, "If I call you over in the middle of the night to suck my dick?"

"I'll do anything!" Dan moaned, getting completely lost in the moment. "I'll be your 24 hour fuck toy!"

Fred's skin slapped against Dan's as he fucked him harder and harder. His body crashed down onto the younger man who moaned like a slutty bitch.

"Fuck... fuck... so fucking deep!" Dan kept moaning.

He gripped the bedsheets harder. With his body pressed against the mattress, his own painfully hard cock rubbed against the bed.

"That's it you little whore, take my cock!" Fred grunted.

Suddenly Dan's hair was gripped by Fred's hand. His head was lifted up slightly and pulled to the side, and then Fred's tongue was forced back in his mouth.

It was an awkward angle, and they couldn't kiss properly, but Dan just stuck his tongue out and ran it all over Fred's in a sloppy, messy kiss as he got fucked.

"Ooooh fuck!" Dan moaned.

Having his arsehole fucked so perfectly as his cock rubbed against the sheets, he knew he was going to cum very, very quickly.

"I can feel your fucking ass clenching around my cock, slut!" Fred roared out.

His entire shaft hammered in and out of Dan, who whimpered and moaned like a whore.

"I'm... gonna... cum!" Dan moaned in a high-pitched voice.

Fred lifted himself up, grabbed both of Dan's ass cheeks with his hands, and pushed them together, seeing his cock disappear in between them.

"You want to cum with a cock in you. You really are a faggot, aren't you?" Fred moaned.

"I'm your faggot!" Dan replied without a care in the world, "I'm your faggot to fuck and use however you want!"

"Do you want me to fill your gay asshole up with cum?" Fred moaned. "Feel your new daddy breed you?"

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" Dan suddenly moaned at the top of his lungs.

It was all to much, and his cock started to unleash an inhuman amount of cum, covering the sheets below him and rubbing all over his body.

His asshole clenched even tighter around this older man's cock that kept fucking him.

"Here I fucking cum!" Fred moaned.

"Cum in me! Breed me! Cum in my fucking faggot asshole like the queer I am!!" Dan screamed.

And then he felt it.

"Fuuuck yeeeesss!" Fred grunted.

Fred's cock expanded, stretching Dan's ass even more, and the first shot of warm, thick, creamy cum deep fired into his bowels.

"Yeeeess cum in me!" Dan moaned as more and more cum fired out of his own cock.

Feeling gallons of cum filling up his insides just reminded him of the day before and made his own orgasm even stronger.

Fred was grunting and panting, gripping Dan's firm ass cheeks as he kept hammering into the younger boy as he came over and over again.

With a few last, hard thrusts, Fred fell forward, leaving his entire cock inside of Dan.

Both men were panting wildly, and Dan felt Fred's sweaty body against his back. His bare stomach and crotch felt soaked in the cum that he had unleashed.

"Oh god... oh god." Dan panted as he tried to catch his breath.

When Fred pulled out of his gaped asshole, he let out a whimper of disappointment, but then Fred quickly grabbed him and pulled him to his feet.

In an instant, the older man's mouth was back against Dan's.

Dan was completely lost in his lust and exhausted from the fucking that he passionately kissed back.

"Mmmm." Dan moaned into Fred's mouth.

Fred was grabbing and playing with Dan's ass cheeks. Dan then started to feel cum leak out of him and dribble down his inner thighs.

Eventually, Fred slapped Dan's ass and pulled back.

"You better get cleaned up, faggot," Fred said. "I'll be back tonight for another go in your holes."

Dan still felt weak and fell back onto his bed. Lying back, he felt the pool of cum underneath him. He was so delirious that he didn't even acknowledge Fred leaving.

It was at least another 15 minutes until Dan came back to his senses.

I can't believe it happened again, he thought as he lay back with his eyes closed. Why do I turn into some faggot when a man dominates me? I don't understand. This isn't me.

He managed to pick himself up and go into the shower, allowing the warm water to wash the massive amount of cum from his body.

When he ran soap over his stretched asshole, he quivered a little, remembering the feeling of a big, juicy cock inside of him.

What am I going do to? Fred obviously plans to keep fucking me. Do I want him to? Oh god what is happening.

CHAPTER III

Dan cleaned his bedsheets after his shower, annoyed with how much washing he had to do in the last two days because he kept getting cum all over the sheets.

After that, he spent the next few hours sitting on his sofa trying to get his head around everything.

Around 4pm he received a text from one of his rugby friends, Patrick.

Patrick: What's up, dickhead? Party tonight at Riannah's, you game?

A party? I could actually get with a girl there, maybe get rid of some of these weird faggot feelings I'm having.

As Dan pondered on what to say back, another thought came into his head.

But Fred is coming over tonight... Am I really considering missing an opportunity to get with a girl so I can spend the night sucking and getting fucked by a cock?

As Dan thought about that morning with Fred, his cock started to grow, and before he knew it, he replied.

Dan: Sorry mate I can't, got plans with another girl. You know how it is.

Patrick: Dirty bastard! Have fun! Try and send us some pics!

Dan put his phone down and thought about his decision.

Right, I'll just enjoy tonight. It's happening now, no matter what. Just have one more night of this gay shit and then end it with Fred. I just have to try and reason with him.

Dan sat there, impatiently, for the next few hours until finally the doorbell rang.

His cock jumped as he reached for the door and opened it to see Fred's smiling face.

"Hi, my faggot." Fred said and walked past Dan and into the house.

"H-hi." Dan nervously replied.

I can't believe I actually made the decision to be fucked by this older man than go to a party with girls.

But even as he thought about that, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about Fred's cock.

"Did you get cleaned up after this morning?" Fred asked.

Dan followed him into the living room and saw Fred sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah, eventually." Dan replied. For some reason, he felt weak around this man.

"Good," Fred told him. "I've been thinking about that slutty mouth and ass of yours all day. I think I'm ready to go a few rounds tonight."

Dan's cock twitched again, but he didn't say anything.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Fred asked, "Get on your knees and start sucking my dick."

Dan didn't reply again, instead he just walked over and dropped himself to his knees between Fred's legs.

He reached up and grabbed onto his belt, feeling the big, hard cock beneath his jeans.

Dan knew he was about to spend the night getting a lot of this cock, and he was actually excited for it.

In a matter of seconds, Fred's trousers were on the other side of the room, and Dan was looking at his beautiful, thick, long cock.

"Come on cocksucker, we both know you know what you're doing." Fred laughed out.

I guess I am getting more experience than I ever thought I would.

With that, Dan reached up and wrapped his fingers around Fred's hard, hot cock.

What is it about cocks that have me so mesmerised? Dan thought as he stroked it, not being able to work out why the last two days had completely changed his outlook.

After a few seconds of stroking this big cock, Dan licked his lips and leant forward. He wrapped them around the shaft, and Dan felt like he was right at home.

"Mmmm." He moaned at the natural feeling of a cock between his lips.

He immediately began to gently run his hot, wet tongue around the head. Savouring every second of this delicious cock. Part of him still thought that this night would be the last, so he wanted to make the most of it.

"For some rugby lad dickhead, you sure are a great cocksucker." Fred moaned.

Dan didn't reply. Annoyingly, his degrading words both humiliated him and turned him on.

On his knees in his own living room, Dan bobbed up and down on this beautiful cock.

His right hand stroked the bottom of the shaft that wasn't in his mouth as his lips and tongue worked the rest.

"That's it, baby," Fred moaned. "Just a nice, slow blowjob to get us started."

"Mmmhmm." Dan moaned back.

It was true, Dan was taking his time and enjoying every second of this cock in his mouth. He wasn't forcing it down his throat, and he was picking up the pace.

In a strange way, Dan felt like he had a little power here.

I'm the one giving him pleasure... I'm choosing how fast I go. This is all me.

"Oh yeah," Fred moaned again, "I'm glad to have such an eager faggot to use regularly now."

Dan moaned and then looked up, feeling spit around his lips. He contemplated whether this would be the last time or night.

"You just enjoy." Dan whispered in a submissive, feminine tone.

Then he wrapped his lips back around the shaft and bobbed up and down.

He was feeling every inch, every ridge, every vein with his lips and his tongue. After a while he started to take it deeper until it hit his throat. Not enough to make him gag but as far as he could without doing so.

As he bobbed up and down, Dan used his tongue to spread copious amounts of spit around the head and shaft.

The constant flow of precum coming out of Fred's cock filled Dan's senses, and he absolutely loved it.

"Lick my balls." Fred panted out.

Dan took the cock out of his mouth, taking a moment to stare at it glistening with spit before lowering down and pressing his tongue against the older man's heavy balls.

"Mmm." Dan moaned again.

He massaged them both with his tongue before sucking them into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, you really do know what you're doing." Fred moaned.

Dan looked up with a mouth full of balls, sucking them back gently and running his tongue all around the egg-shaped objects.

Something about the soft skin in his mouth, mixed with the heavy ball just felt and tasted right.

His right hand stroked Fred's spit covered cock faster and faster as he did everything in his power to pleasure his balls.

"Get back to sucking my dick, now!" Fred ordered.

With one last suck, Dan let the balls pop from his mouth and then immediately went back to sucking on his cock.

Unlike before, Dan was giving a passionate, sloppy blowjob now.

With each bob, he took as much as he could into his mouth and constantly swirled his tongue around the head.

When Fred's cock twitched and his legs shook around him, Dan let out his own moan.

"Oh god... that's it, you want to taste my cum?" Fred panted.

"Mmmm!" Dan moaned back, not wanting to let the cock leave his mouth.

He bobbed faster and faster, and spit started to trickle past his lips and down onto Fred's balls as he moaned and sucked like a whore.

"That's it... fuck yes... oh fuck, make me cum, faggot." Fred panted.

Dan sucked on the cock hard, forcing his lips to be like a suction cup around the shaft as he started to feel the head expand in his mouth.

"Fuuuuccck yeeeeesss!!!" Fred grunted.

His first shot of thick, delicious cum landed directly onto Dan's tongue.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Dan moaned at the perfect taste.

Then another shot hit his throat, followed by more and more creamy cum filling his slutty mouth.

Dan swallowed it down as fast as it filled his mouth, loving every last drop of it.

His senses were completely overflowing with the taste of cum, a taste Dan was now addicted to.

"Save some in your mouth." Fred panted as he kept cumming more and more.

"Mmmm!" Dan moaned back.

He kept bobbing up and down, weirdly wanting to give this man the most pleasure possible until he felt the cock stop erupting.

Dan kept bobbing though, sucking harder, wanting more! Until Fred's cock start to go a little softer.

"Look at me, and show me your mouth." Fred panted.

Dan pulled back, looked up at the older man from his knees and opened his cum filled mouth.

"Stick out your tongue." Fred ordered with a huge smile.

Dan gently stuck his tongue out and he felt some remnants of cum trickle past his lips and down his chin.

"Now swallow it my faggot." Fred told him.

With one loud gulp, Dan swallowed the last few drops.

He ran his tongue around his mouth, wanting the taste to last as long as possible. His own cock was still covered by his own trousers, begging to be touched.

"That was pretty good." Fred told him.

"Thank you... Daddy." Dan whispered. For some reason, calling this older man Daddy made his cock twitch again.

EPILOGUE

"You're not seriously going out, are you?" Kevin sighed.

Candice saw the pure look of disappointment on her brother's face. He knew where she was going, which just embarrassed Candice more.

"Shh," Candice hushed him, "don't tell mum and dad."

"I can't believe you're actually going," Kevin whispered. "He treats you like shit, never mind that he makes my life a living hell."

"You just don't understand." Candice whispered, grabbing her keys from the side table by the door.

"You're being stupid, Candice." Kevin sighed again.

"I just... I'm sorry." She whispered.

She could cry as she looked at her brother, knowing she was going over to his worst bully's house to have sex with him.

Without saying another word, she left the house and walked onto the street. It was completely dark out which was good for Candice. She was wearing a black coat that covered her completely, but underneath... she was completely naked.

With every step, Candice hated herself a little more.

She knew she shouldn't be going to Dan's house. She knew how horrible he was to her brother, and that he was using her just for sex and to cheat on his girlfriend.

But Candice had always been the nerdy, loser kid with no friends. The fact that the most popular guy in school wanted to have sex with her managed to fill a little bit of her sadness up with joy. She wanted to be desired, something she had never felt before.

As she reached Dan's house, she saw that the living room light was on. Although she knew his parents were away, she wanted to have a look inside to make sure. The last thing she wanted was to be caught naked!

Oh my god!

Candice nearly shouted when she looked through the window.

Her jaw nearly hit the floor, and her arms fell to her side.

What is he doing?!

Candice saw Fred, Dan's older neighbour sitting on the sofa. But that wasn't what shocked her.