Neighbourhood Lesson Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt takes it one step further and takes Adele by force.
3.4k words
3.75
19.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a FICTICIOUS story that contains elements of non-consent, abuse, and humiliation. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant to be entertainment only.

**

Special thanks to TRCIII for editing this series! His efforts improve my work no end.

**

It had been four days since Matt had spanked Adele, and he was not sure if he was surprised or not that she started teasing again later that same day. The following day she flashed him in a skirt, and was not wearing any knickers. Then last night, while he was in his study, she had walked out into the garden naked and started watering the plants. He was sure she could see him as she looked directly at the window and then played with her nipple, licking a finger then running it around and around the erect button. He was sure she was about to play with her pussy when Arron had appeared at the back door. He had not been pleased with her, although he had not seen Matt; he just didn't like her gardening naked. Safely from the back of the room where there was no chance he could be seen, he watched as they had a bit of a domestic. Not hearing all of it, but the words, "No one can see," and "He is not interested; his wife would kill him," carried well. There were other words that he heard too, like, "Tease," from Arron, so he now knew that Arron was not blind to what she did.

The whole thing lasted no more than two minutes, and Arron stormed back into the house. Adele finished watering and then blew a kiss his way before returning back inside. Matt was pretty sure his wife wouldn't care if she caught him looking at Adele; she had already told him, joking of course, that she wanted to get hold of Arron's cock. She would kill him if she knew what he had done to Adele, but that was unlikely unless Adele told her, and Adele wasn't going to do that. What he had done though was tell his wife that he had just seen Adele watering the garden completely naked. His wife had laughed and said, "Bet you watched every minute of that. Is your cock still hard?" making a grab for it and laughing. Then she said, "Just let me know if Arron does it naked. That body..." She seemed to trail off into her own thoughts, and Matt decided he was in no positon to complain. Arron did a very physical job, and his muscles were obvious; Matt suspected that under his clothes Arron was what every woman wanted, so let her have a little fantasy.

So, today, four days after the spanking, he had decided Adele needed another lesson. His wife had left for work at her normal, very early time. Long hours kept her away from home until late quite often, but she was never home before 5 p.m., giving Matt plenty of time to have his fun. When she was gone, Matt disappeared to the bedroom and took some of their sex aids: three lengths of silk rope, a ball gag, and two pairs of handcuffs. He put them by the front door, ready for later, then cracked on with some work, knowing he would need a couple of hours this morning. He had even blocked out 3 hours in his diary, so nobody would be expecting him around.

About 08:30, Arron left; he looked pissed off, but Adele still waved to him from the door, wearing not a lot. As soon as Arron's van disappeared down the road, she looked up at Matt's study window. You could see it easily from their front door on the side of their house, but the angle meant there was no way she could see in. He left it about 30 minutes, then walked down to the front door, picked up his gear, made sure he had a firm grip of it all in one hand, then walked with confidence to Adele's front door. He knocked and waited, hiding the rope, gag and cuffs behind his back.

Adele answered the door completely naked. "What the fuck?!" Matt blurted.

"I knew it was you," she said in reply, her voice and demeanour like she was fully clothed and had said, "Good morning."

"And you thought it was appropriate to answer the door to a man you have accused of sexually assaulting you, like that?" his voice more challenging than he meant it to be.

"Why not?" the tease dipping from her voice.

Matt rolled his eyes; there was no way she was going to engage with this conversation, but he continued. "Well, last night you clearly upset Arron. I think we need to talk."

Adele let go of the door, turned around and shook her naked pert bottom at him as she then started to walk into the house. Matt, entered and closed the door behind him. Once the door was closed he moved very quickly, downing all the gear behind him except the ball gag, and grabbing her. Adele screamed, but the open mouth was exactly what he needed. The ball gag was in and secured before she knew what was happening.

"There," he said, "that's better. Now we can talk, and when I say 'we' can talk I mean I can talk and you can listen, and then take your punishment."

He was not sure if it was panic or desire that Adele had on her face as he pulled her to where he had dropped everything, but there was definite concern when she saw the rope and cuffs. He then dragged her to the kitchen. He grabbed one of the chairs that he had taken note of last time he was here. The chair was a pretty standard wooden kitchen chair, strong and functional. The back rest on these was the curved slats design that is so common, with a big gap between the seat and the back supports.

He pulled Adele to the seat and shoved her into position laying on the seat, her head through the gap in the back. She was looking up at the slats as he sat on her, not his full weight, but enough to hold her. He took her left hand and cuffed it to a back leg of the chair, the cross brace stopping her lifting her hand more than about an inch off the floor. Then he did the same to the right hand. Her legs were flailing, and she was trying to kick him. She succeeded in kneeing him in the back several times; they were not hard enough to damage, but they did hurt.

Matt needed to get the next bit right or she could really do him some damage. He jumped off her and as he spun around grabbed her right leg, taking a very firm grip and ducking out the way of her left foot that was aimed and kicked hard at his head.

He continued to avoid the left leg batting it away a couple of times as he pulled her right leg to the back rest, and started to tie her knee to the top slat and side. The position made it hard for her to kick at him, and by ducking down and kneeling on the floor, she really could not get to him, as he secured her knee very tightly.

He stood a little distance away and timed his move in to grab her left leg. He was not perfect and her kick bent two of his fingers back. That really hurt, but no permanent damage, and it would be worth it. Her leg was secured in the same fashion as the other one, and he stepped back she was totally under control and immobile. He decided he did not need the last length of rope.

He stepped back to admire his work. She was on her back on the chair, head through the gap in the back rest, her hands pulled to the floor behind her back and cuffed. Then her back curved up away from the chair really exposing her pussy and arse. With her legs coming back to the chair above her body, tied to the backrest at the knee, and her calves and feet held by the tie in mid-air, she was ready.

Adele struggled against her restraints for a moment, but realised that it was useless, and she looked at him. She actually looked pleased with herself. "If I remove the gag will you behave?" he asked, and she nodded as best she could in the position she was in.

Matt unclipped the gag and released it. Adele sucked in air for a moment, clearly happy to be free of the gag. "So, this is premeditated, unlike before. That's an escalation," she said.

"Let's be honest," said Matt, "you want this affair as much as I do. You just want to tell yourself and me you don't, but you have loved everything I have done to you. I can see from your face that you are really happy to be tied up like you are. You are probably dreaming in your head what I am going to do to you."

"Just because I have fantasies, does not mean I want somebody bringing them to life," she retorted.

"You know how to stop this. You have known for several days that I would bring those fantasies to life if you continued to behave the way you do, because I believe you want me to do that. If you want to stop anything further after today, then direct the sexual teasing at somebody else," Matt said, as he felt his boner growing.

"I want to tease you," was all the reply she gave, and Matt took that as acquiescence to his narrative.

Matt walked around the kitchen, opening draws until he found want he wanted—a large wooden spoon. He walked back to Adele, slapping the spoon gently on his hand. Her pussy was so exposed he could see it was really wet.

"Right," he said. "Today, I am going to spank you for three things. One, for teasing me since I last punished you. Two, for upsetting your husband. And three, for answering the door naked." He paused to see if she would respond. She didn't, so he continued. "Then, before I untie you and leave, I am going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

"You are going to rape me?" she asked, very matter of fact.

Matt didn't even flinch at the word. He simply replied, "Yes, I am going to rape you, and you will love every single thrust of it. We both know you will."

With that, he swung the wooden spoon and with a very satisfying clap it landed on her right butt cheek. Adele winced but there was no scream or crying out.

He landed another on the other cheek, and there was a very slight sigh from her. "Not crying today?" he enquired.

"There is nothing you can do with that, which will cause me to give you the satisfaction of a response," she said, all high and mighty.

Matt plunged two fingers into her dripping pussy. She gasped. "This is the only reaction I need," he replied, as he withdrew the fingers and licked them clean.

He started a rhythm of slaps, moving his arm in a circular motion, landing a slap at the rate of about one a second. He watched her milky white skin start to turn pink. As it did, she started to make a noise with each slap, a "hurrr," like a tennis player as they strike the ball.

As her pink skin started to turn more to a red, he thought his cock was going to bust out of his sweatpants, it was so hard. There were a couple of spots that had started to look sore, so he stopped.

Adele let out a loud sigh of relief.

"How will you explain that red bottom to your husband?" Matt asked as he pulled out his phone and took several photos of Adele tied up and her arse reddened.

"Evidence of your crime," she said, paused, then continued. "If he does see your handy work, I will tell him you spanked me." Matt very much doubted that was what she would say, but he played along. "Well, in that case, add on that if he wants to come over and ravish my wife, she would love to have his muscular body pound her."

Adele looked at him for a moment, then went to say something and stopped. A moment more and she said, "Really? Your wife wants my husband?"

"She has not said it explicitly like that, but yes I think she would very much like to have him take her." Matt was not sure he should say that to such a playful girl, but he had now, no taking it back.

"And you would be OK with that?" Adele continued.

Matt thought about his answer. How much did he want to reveal? Then he said, "Providing it is my bed she comes back to every night, then I am fine with her having fun."

"Does she let you have fun, too?" Adele teased, in a mischievous voice? "Is that why you are here? Does she think I want an affair with you?"

"You do want this affair," he said. "But no, she knows nothing about this, and would be very unhappy if she found out I strayed."

Wanting this conversation to end, Matt started to rub Adele's clit then, sliding fingers into her pussy, made her moan. He worked on her intimate areas as he had before, now knowing the sensitive spots and exploiting them to make her flinch and moan in her tied position.

"You know, Arron fancies your wife, told me she was seriously hot for an older lady," Adele rushed the words out between moans. Then between the next two, "We should set them up."

"What?!" Matt asked, so surprised he stopped moving his hands.

"Don't stop," she begged, then continued. "I would love to watch your face as she took Arron's cock deep into her."

Matt started working on her again as before, then he said, "And you wouldn't mind?"

She was moaning again so could not respond straight away, but after a moment said, "Yes, loads, but it would be worth it, and leverage if he ever found out what you have done to me. He will never believe I didn't want it, as I didn't tell him." There was a long pause, and then she added, "But I don't want this, to be clear."

"Whatever," said Matt, as he started to twist her clit in the way that he knew made her cum.

Adele's moaning started to become more intense, and in the limited way possible, she fidgeted in the chair. "Oh god," she moaned, as he started to pressure her G spot.

Moments later she was cumming. Matt watched her muscles tense and the carnal moan that released from her lips told him everything. He continued to rub her clit, but didn't apply pressure to make her squirt as before. He removed his fingers from her pussy and with that hand pushed his trousers and boxers down. His 8-inch thick, fat cock released, and bounced, solid, and proud.

"Oh fuck," said Adele, as she laid eyes on it, then added, "Your Wife is going to be disappointed when she sees Arron. He is average, not that monster. Don't hurt me."

Matt said nothing, moving to rub the head of his cock up and down her slit, his fingers still massaging her clit. Then he moved, letting the head of his cock pressure her hole. She moaned loudly, and clearly tried to push onto his cock, but he held teasing. As he let the head of his cock play at her expectant opening, he increased the pressure on her clit, she was clearly moving toward another orgasm. Just as she hit the crest to break into another orgasm he stopped, and pushed his dick into her, it was tight, warm and very wet, a young strong pussy, un-abused by childbirth. It felt as amazing as he hoped it would, as he watched the embers of her orgasm slip away.

She had definitely fallen from the peak, an orgasm just missed as he started to rub her again, his cock slipping in and out, only three or four inches.

"Who is teasing now?" she said, an air of disappointment in her voice. But it was moments before she moaned again.

As she moaned, he thrust in hard, giving her the full length. The moan turned into a gasp, then she said, "Oh Jesus that is good."

Matt thrust in again, and said, "The rape is good, is it?"

"God yes, just because you are a brute forcing me to your will..." she paused to moan loudly, and suck in breath, as he started to pound her the chair needing support to stop it moving. Then continuing, in a strained voice that was punctuated with pauses as he thrust, "...does not mean it isn't an amazing fuck."

Matt pounded on her immobile little pussy, for several minutes, making the moaning turn to grunting and then back again; she was clearly loving it.

He increased the pressure on her clit, knowing he was not going to last long in her tight little pussy, and her moaning became almost constant as she was clearly close again.

Matt's thrusts were starting to lose their rhythm; he knew he would be cumming within a few strokes, and pushed hard on her clit. It was like she burst, the orgasm overwhelming her. She squirted all over his cock as he started to cum, her breathing irregular and shallow, the two of them lost in the moment.

Matt held his cock in, letting the pulsing spray the last of his cum into her pussy, as her breathing calmed and the shaking of her body stopped. "I hope you are a consistent rapist, that does not mind revisiting the scene of his crime," Adele said.

The pulsing had stopped and he relaxed before withdrawing. He walked around her and bent down by her head, and kissed, her—a passionate, loving kiss—and she kissed back.

"As long as you continue to act like a teasing slut, I will continue to punish you," he said.

"Good, now untie me, you brute," she said with anger and disdain.

He released her legs and then un-cuffed her, taking care with her body to disentangle her from the chair and sit her on it. He was tender, and she responded by not fighting. He removed all of his ropes and cuffs from the chair, then pulled his boxers and sweats back on. As he made for the door, she got up from the chair and steadied herself, then followed him.

At the door he turned and she slapped his face. Then she grabbed his top and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Matt was a little confused, but she spoke as soon as the kiss finished. "You know I have to hate you for this to work, right?"

"OK," said Matt, a little unsure.

"I will fight and stop you if I can; you have to be really raping me, forcing me. I love it!" There was a pause, he didn't speak, so she seemed to take that as a sign to continue. "It sounds weird, but I want you to rape me, hurt me, force me to do things. I have never been tied up before, and I loved it. I had no control; I had to trust you would not take it too far. I want that again."

"OK, that I understand," said Matt.

"Good," she said, "Force me to do things I don't want. Do things to me that I will have to cover up and hide. Make me your unwilling slut."

"Deal," he said, and kissed her forcefully again, before stepping out the door.

He turned as he went to walk up the drive and said, "I will trust you not to ever use this unless you fear I have gone too far and you are in danger, but your safe word is 'Volvo'. Okay?"

She smiled as he walked away.