Neighbourhood Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have lovely tits Susanne. I think I am going to need to taste them."

Jack leaned forward and licked both nipples.

"Er, you can't do that here. Moose is going to notice."

"The name's Eric and Moose is in the back right now." Jack said as he sucked a nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around the areola.

"Oh oh," he uttered "some people have come in. You better get your bra pulled up and fasten up your blouse before they notice.

Susanne glanced around anxiously as she pulled her bra over her tits and rebuttoned her blouse.

"Give me your phone number so we can get together again." He commanded. "You wouldn't want your husband to find out what you've been up to, would you?"

He pushed over a piece of paper and she scribbled her work number. He leaned across the table and gave her a long hard kiss as he stroked her leg under the table. She pulled away and rushed out of the room. Leaving his house at a run.

Jack watched her through the window as she fumbled clumsily for her car keys, finally got the door open, jumped in and sped away.

____________

Jack continued to fill Addie in on Susanne's lustful nature.

"Men find her present condition very exciting and in the past month she has consented to allow five men to have casual sex with her even though she had met each of them less than a couple of hours before the consummation. Tonight your husband will be the sixth man. She no longer even considers the possible consequences. She has passionate thoughts and has to act on them."

Jack led Addie into the kitchen which was empty at that moment. True to her previous hypnotic commands of what she should do when they were alone she slowly slid up her skirt as she drew close to him and kissed him passionately. He lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the table. Reaching under her skirt he pulled her panties down below her knees.

"Hold up your skirt Addie so I can see your irresistibly snug cunt."

His fingers stroked her incredibly soft lips, pulling and rolling them with his fingers. Her lubrication was running freely now and he began to finger fuck her with two fingers.

Addie unfastened the front of her skirt, pulled her bra up off her breasts and leaned forward, drew Jack towards her and began to kiss him lecherously. Her tongue inserted into his mouth and he sucked it as their lips mashed together. Addie reached down and opened the front of his pants and released his cock.

"Put it in me. I want to feel you inside me again."

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Make love to me."

"No Addie, Rob makes love to you, but when we have sex we fuck. Tell me you want me to fuck your newly wedded cunt."

"That's so vulgar, I couldn't."

"Come on Addie, tell me what you want."

Addie's face was burning with embarrassment but her urgency was unmistakable.

"Pl...ease f... fuck my c... c... cunt."

"Tell me why you want it so bad."

"I want to feel your cum in me. I want you to fill me up."

Jack pulled her to the edge of the table, raised her legs so that they rested on his shoulders and thrust his cock into her in one smooth motion. The table rocked back and forth noisily as his cock flashed in and out of her and her cries of pleasure became less ladylike and more promiscuous.

"That's good Addie squeeze my cock. Oh yes, like that"

Addie's breathing became more rapid as her excitement rose.

"That's right Addie cum for me, cum for me. Make me cum inside you."

Jack began to pound his cock into Addie and she began to cry out as her vagina convulsed in pleasure and she squeezed him passionately with her thighs. He pulled away from her and felt her cunt clench against his cock still wanting it but too slippery to prevent his exit.

She was lying splayed legged on the table, her pussy still clenching impatiently when Rod entered the kitchen and stared stunned at his close friend bare-assed on the table. He was in no doubt as to her misbehaviour when he watched the milky semen bubble from her stretched vagina, dribble down her ass and drip to the floor.

But Jack turned to him and said compellingly. "It's alright Rob. Addie is being a good and loyal girl to her men. There is nothing wrong with being extremely turned on while Addie gets fucked by me. Remeber how much you like watching her being fucked by me. Come and sit down on this chair and watch how she cums for me." Rob followed his instructions robotically and sat in a kitchen chair.

Jack helped Addie off the table and told her to kneel on the floor with her body across Rob's knees.

"Watch my cock slide into your hot wi ... friend's cunt Rob. Listen to that contented moan. You can tell she really likes it. You like her to be happy don't you and look how happy she is? While I'm fucking her I want you to unzip her dress and pull it off her. That's right Rob, now give her tits a nice squeeze. Oh yes, I can see how she loves when you do that. She really loves you a lot but right now she wants you to unsnap and pull her bra off so that she can display her pretty tits for me. That's good. Look how hard her nipples are because you are helping her show her tits to me."

As Jack's cock pushed in and out of her small dribbles of semen squeezed out of her slit and splashed to the floor.

"Now watch her ass as I fuck her. See how her asshole is beginning to expand and form that little 'o' it makes when she is getting really excited, getting ready to cum. Touch it Rob, gently rub your finger over it. Oh yes, see how she is wriggling for you. I know she has never given you her ass before but maybe after I've finished fucking it she will be more obliging. Now press harder on the hole, a little harder. Great, your fingertip is right inside her. I'll bet that is the first time anyone has ever had a finger in there. Is that right Addie? No? Well that's a topic we will need to pursue at another time. Now Rob, push your finger right inside as I fuck her. Keep the rhythm Rob, each time I enter her you stick your finger hard into her too. Soon she'll be letting me put my cock in there too. That's good. Now try two fingers inside her. Oh yes, she's getting very hot now. She loves what you are doing to her. Corkscrew your fingers into her ass, get her relaxed. Here she comes now. Come on, Addie, cum for us."

Addie squealed with excitement as she came again. This time Jack held nothing back and squirted his semen into her.

"Ok, Rob take out your fingers and catch some of my cum and spread it on her bumhole. Yes, there is such a lot of my cum in her isn't there. That's he second load tonight. Now spread it around. Good."

Rob withdrew his fingers and Jack pressed his cock against her now stretched and cum-coated anus and slowly pushed it deep inside her. She gave an undignified fart as his cock filled her virgin hole, but barely whimpered when he pulled back and stabbed inside again. He kept his cock stock-still while her anus adjusted to the size of his cock and then patiently initiated her into the tortures and delights of anal sex. When he finally withdrew Rob ogled her wide open anus as it slowly contracted to its former virtuous pucker. Jack helped her to her feet and had her look at her husband who was still fixated on the trickle of semen that bubbled from her stretched rabbit hole.

"Touch her Rob feel her well-fucked hole."

Rob reached out and stroked her sticky vagina.

"Now Rob, Addie and I are going to be busy for a while and I think you need to wet your wick in delightful Lonie."

Rob stood up awkwardly and left the room while Jack pulled Addie towards himself and began to kiss her passionately.

Jack assisted her with her clothes but when she picked up her panties he said.

"No, you won't be needing these." And tacked them to a bulletin board so they hung indecently, the wet stain on them stark evidence to her infidelity. He took a piece of paper and wrote "Addie did the naughty with Jack", drew an arrow and pinned it on the wet spot on her panties. Then he drew two ticks next to it and gave her a playful whack on her bare bottom.

She looked up at him nervously and said.

"I need to go pee."

"Off you go then." He replied lifting her dress and giving her another quick smack on the ass.

After she had left he went back into the living room. Susanne was sitting on Bruce's knee. Her blouse was unbuttoned to her navel revealing her breasts, which were being caressed while she worked his exposed erection. Jack picked up Addie's purse, which was on the floor next to a chair and opened it up.

Addie had all the usual cosmetics but also a package of birth control pills with one used. He would keep an eye on it to see whether the geas he had placed on her had been taken to heart.

He waited for several minutes for Addie's return but when after twenty minutes she had not returned he checked the washroom. She wasn't in the one on the main floor because that one was occupied by Rebecca and Dean who were having an interesting shower together. Then he remembered what he had told Addie earlier.

He went downstairs and opened the bathroom door. Addie was sitting on the toilet, her legs over Mark's shoulder's, his head buried between her thighs as his tongue lapped over her clitoris. Addie's eyes were closed as she pulled his head down hard. Mark lifted his head and said.

"Come on Addie, let me fuck you. Rob will never know."

She looked down on him unaware of Jack's presence and replied.

"No I can't. Don't ask me to do that."

He pushed two fingers into her and began to rapidly penetrate her.

"I know you want to do it Addie I can smell your hot cunt drooling for it. All you have to do is say yes Addie and I will put my cock into you and make you feel that thrilling fear that someone might come in and finding you fucking your neighbour.

"No, no I can't" She said pushing him away. Then she saw Jack and blushed flame-red.

"Jack, I, I..."

Jack pushed Mark aside and pushed his erection into her well prepared pussy.

"Now Addie, show Mark how well you can fuck. That's it, feel your orgasm building."

His cock flashed in and out of her as Mark looked on in admiration. Mark kneeled beside her and kissed her possessively as his hand squeezed and tickled her breasts.

"Come on Addie. Let me see you cum."

"Yes Addie." Said Jack. "Cum for him. Cum now!"

Addie groaned uninhibitedly as her orgasm crashed through her. When it was over she held her red face in her hands embarrassed by the fact that Mark had seen her adulterous and passionate coupling with Jack and knowing that he would now also want her to spread her legs for him too.

"Wow Addie, I always thought you were so virtuous. Does Rob know you and Jack fuck?"

"Y...yes ... n...no I'm so confused."

Mark gave her breast one last squeeze and left the bathroom impatient to find a willing partner to assuage his lust. Addie felt a gush of Jack's semen splash into the toilet as she stood up. He drew her to him and kissed her passionately.

"I don't know what's come over me." She said. "I needed you so badly. I couldn't resist letting you put your cock in me. In fact it makes me feel even more horny knowing that you aren't wearing anything."

Jack was pleased that she had absorbed his commands so easily.

"That's good Addie. Tomorrow you will remember you had a good time but nothing too specific about the party, though when you think of having a secret lover you will feel highly aroused. From now on you will try to find ways to entice and attract me, knowing that you won't be able to resist having sex with me in fact, if the opportunity arises you will crave my cock inside your tight pussy. In quiet moments when I am not around, you will find your special place and masturbate while fantasizing about us fucking. Now let's go back upstairs and see what's happening."

They walked into the living room and found Susanne was now sitting on Dean's knee, his hand between her thighs manipulating her pussy while she kissed him amorously. Jack and Addie continued upstairs and looked in on Samantha who was now lying face down over the edge of the bed and was being fucked lustily by Rob. Addie stared at her husband's large cock as it stretched Samantha's pussy wide. She felt the pull of his cock on her. He was her best friend and she wished that it were she who was being fucked by him.

She recognized how much she loved Rob, how he was so good at making her hot, while Sam was crying out as she experienced another prolonged orgasm. Rob's semen was frothing around his cock as he humped her unrestrainedly.

It was almost four in the morning when people finally went home and Jack had notched up another six ticks beside her stained panties on the fridge a rate of about one fuck an hour. The last tryst had been witnessed by Rob when he went into the kitchen for a drink at around 1:00am. Jack was laying on his back while a completely naked Addie sat on his cock facing away from his face. Holding onto the stove with one hand Addie bounced up and down on his cock urged on by Jack. After some minutes of this they stood up and Jack saw Rob.

"I am not quite finished with Addie yet but you are welcome to watch." He said as Addie leaned against the wall and Jack inserted his cock from behind and began to enter her violently. The wet slap of his thighs against her bum was punctuated by both her moans and Jack's obscene encouragement. Her tits began to swing wildly as his tempo increased until finally with hoarse cries of consummation, Jack slowed down and semen again dripped from her pussy onto the floor.

He then steered Addie onto her back and picked up a thick cucumber, about 2 1/2" in diameter, from the counter. Pushing Addie's thighs wide he rubbed the vegetable against her slippery pussy pressing it against the entrance to her vagina. Rob knew she would never be able to take in such a large object. For minutes the cucumber penetrated only about an inch into her, barely separating the labia, however, little by little Rob realised by watching the cucumber as it was pulled out and the ring of semen on the shaft that showed its maximum penetration that it was now penetrating to a depth of seven to eight inches. The wet slurps it made as it entered her made him as hard as iron. Each time Jack pulled it out he could see her pink hole puckering. Eventually

Jack pulled the cucumber out with a wet pop and had Addie lick it clean before laying it down and began to stroke her pussy and penetrate her with his fingers before parting her rose petal labia to expose the small aperture of her vagina. He assisted her to a sitting position and exhorted her to suck his cock, which she performed beautifully, concentrating on his shiny red tip. At last he was ready and he again had her sit astride his cock and penetrate herself with his manhood. It took almost no time for him to jet his seed inside her again.

Laying her on her back he again manipulated her pussy inserting first one finger then another, then inserting two fingers. He told her to pull her legs back to her chest and then inserted his finger into her vagina until it became slick with her cum and then placed a finger against her bumhole and began to press it deep inside. He picked up a vibrator with a prominent clit stimulator and told her to fuck herself with it. after the cucumber, the eight inch vibrator easily entered her completely. After some minutes he stood beside her head and had her suck his cock while she speared herself then he took control of the vibrator away from her and forced it deep inside her . He pressed the clit stimulator firmly against her clit and then began to forcefully penetrate her. Finally he exposed her clitoris completely and pressed the stimulator against it hard .

Rob watched as his wife began to cry out lustfully as the spasms hit her. Her legs quivered reflexively and she drooled mindlessly as he exhorted her over and over to cum for him. When she finally recovered some semblance of normality she lay splay-legged on the floor, her face covered in persiration and her hair stringy with sweat. Rob had never seen her cum like that before, in fact he had never seen anyone ever cum like that. Jack looked at him and spoke in a low monotonous voice that immediately got his attention.

"Rob, tomorrow you may remember me fucking a woman at the party and that you helped me but tomorrow you will not recall who it was but it wasn't Addie you saw writhing on the floor and begging me to cum inside her."

As Rob turned away to find someone he could fuck, he noted the thin trickle of fluid that ran like honey from the familiar looking woman lying on her back on the floor as the woman stretched her legs apart to allow Jack access to her well-fucked pussy while he sucked her extended nipples voraciously. Then she rose onto her hands and knees and Jack pushed into her again. Rob couldn't resist watching her taut breasts undulate with each thrust and then suddenly Jack was on his back again and she bounced up and down on his erection. She lay on him her bum stuck up as he held her botton cheeks as he lifted her up and down on his cock. Then she reversed herself and Jack licked her pussy while she gave him a blow job and swallowed his cum when he finally jetted into her mouth.

In the living room Rob paused to watch Lonie in action. Dean was sitting on the couch with Lonie firmly impaled on his cock as she lifted herself up and down, rotating her pussy on his slippery cock. Rob kneeled down and watched how her bum hole expanded as his large cock strained her vagina with each thrust. Reaching down he inserted his finger into the tight orifice as Lonie exclaimed.

"Oh God, yes ... yes."

Dean's cum leaked out around his shaft. Lucie, with one breast peeking out of her blouse, came up behind him and reached around to cup his balls.

"This is Lonie's first time with Dean and I think she will be going home with him tonight."

"What about Bruce?"

"I think he already left with Sandra."

"And you don't mind Lonie going home with your husband."

"Why should I? After he's finished with her I'm going to make love to her too. Unless you want me to come home with you. I'd love to suck Addie's sweet pussy."

"I don't think she'd allow that. She's not that kind of person."

"Well why don't you suck mine then."

Sometime later, after he disentangled himself from Lucie, he found Susanne in one of the bedrooms masturbating wildly and he had little trouble getting her to spread his legs for him. As they lay together he spoke to her.

"We haven't had much chance to get to know each other. How old are you Susanne?"

"I just turned 28 last week."

"Do you have children?"

"Oh no, not yet. Not for some time yet. Greg and I want to wait a while."

He rubbed his hand across the unmistakable protrusion of her belly.

"What's this then?"

"I know I'm getting a little bit of fat. It's funny though I've always been fit and I only started getting plump in the last month. I think it's all these neighbourhood parties. There's always such rich food and they're affecting how often I exercise. But, I'll be able to work it off at the gym, I expect."

"How long have you being having these sex parties with your neighbours?"

"They're not really like neighbours anymore, they love me and I love them. We've become so close I get really horny when they secretly touch my intimate places. Like if I meet one of my neighbour's husbands and he gives me a surprisingly passionate kiss, or while he's kissing me he squeezes my bum sneakily so that no-one notices. Or I am coming out of the restroom and the guy pushes against me and touches my pussy. I can't stop them, it makes me so hot that I want them to do it. If we're alone I will let him put his hand inside my blouse or sometimes up my skirt. If we can find an unoccupied room I fuck them. Sometimes lately though it's not just neighbours it's people I've never even met before."