Neighbourhood Psychologist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And are you always careful to make sure you don't become pregnant?"

"I take the pill."

"Do you have your pills with you now."

"Oh yes, I always keep them in my purse."

She reached down and opened her purse and fished out her pill container. Rob looked at it.

"Are these the days of the week written on the box?"

"Yes."

"So you match these days with the days you take them?"

"Yes, it's too hard to work out when you take them otherwise."

"So today is Saturday but the last day you seem to have taken one was Tuesday."

She blushed.

"Yes, well sometimes I forget but that sort of adds to the excitement."

"Isn't that unsafe?"

Susanne reddened.

"I know it is but being adventurous and carefree adds to the sensation. Thinking that there night be an surprise. It's like gambling. My orgasms are so much stronger when I think I might me getting pregnant. Besides I don't think the pill effects wear off straight away. I bet you can go for a whole week and still be safe."

"Who was the first person you were 'adventurous and carefree' with."

"Well with the neighbours, Jack. But I had been hanging out at Moose's Bar and I let a couple of guys kiss me and feel my tits aand one time one of them got to masturbate me in my car and I gave him a blow job. But the first time I came here Jack was quite cool towards me. but I found the more unfriendly he was, the more I wanted him to like me. At first I just flirted a bit with him, you know, to get him to like me but it didn't take me long before I got him to kiss him and he told me if I wanted him to like me I needed to kiss him more affectionately and kiss him when we were alone. I was a bit shocked but didn't stop him when he started holding my ass while we kissed me.

The first time he did that was the first time I'd done anything like that other than my husband and I felt incredibly nervy but also seductive, sexually attracted to someone new and so hot. Later that evening I ran into him in the basement and he got me into the restroom and started kissing me. The next thing I knew he had my panties down around my knees and he was fingering my slit. I couldn't resist him when he finally took me into a bedroom and fucked me like he owned me. That first night we must have done me three or four times. I'd never been fucked like that before or cum so hard.

For the next week we had sex in his shed, in the back of his car and my car. One night he even had me slip out of the house naked while Greg was sleeping and he made love to me right on my lawn."

"How long ago was that?"

"A few months ... let me see ... I'd say about three or four."

"And has your bra become tighter by any chance?"

"Actually I had to get a new one because the old one was a bit tight and I wanted a more sexy style. I think my tits have been getting bigger as I've been more horny lately."

"Well get your legs apart I want to put my cock into your possibly pregnant pussy."

"I can't be pregnant, Greg would be sad if I let someone get me pregnant and it wasn't him."

"He'll probably think it was his."

"Not if it is black."

"Black? Jack is not black."

She blushed.

"I shouldn't tell you this but Jack had a black guy over and while Jack had to go to the shed to get something I let the black guy, Errol I think his name was, fuck me."

"When?"

"Well last night for one."

"And you've had sex with him before?"

"Not him, I've had sex with two black guys but quite a few times with both of them."

"Well you better hope that it was Jack who made you pregnant ... or Greg. However, I love fucking you Susanne you are very hot."

"I like doing it with you a lot, you're so powerful but really gentle. Why don't you come home with me tonight, Greg is away until Wednesday. The first time I saw you I wanted to fuck you."

"I better not, but you should take a pregnancy test." Rob gasped as he filled her with his semen for the third time that evening.