All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 19'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23about 4 years ago

"John had been looking forward to this very moment..." - me too :D

Next time when Marcy will be able to look into John`s eyes, it will be even more degrading. Fuck, that whole story is good.

PaulateeveePaulateeveeabout 4 years ago
Love it!

Loving your story and would really love to be Marci.

Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eh

This story’s alright, but it’s starts out with John then cc woman, now his gf like does everyone end up using sissy or just John? Plus why do you keep adding cc into the story it doesn’t really push the story it’s just there

Dean_cappallettiDean_cappallettiabout 4 years ago
Questions

I have so many questions!! From the beginning it doesn’t seem like Mark is that much of a headache for someone to go to this much trouble in feminizing him. Also why would John who’s straight want him as a sissy anyway? Why does his girlfriend suddenly ok with everything and helping? Do Mark’s parents really not care that much that they never enter his very feminine room? Do they not hear the speakers? Can’t Mark just hide outside and wait to see who keeps dropping off the underwear? What about when summer is over? Is Mark going to college? Where is this store even going? Why does John suddenly want to make Mark a pornstar? This story just keeps raising more and more questions!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this series

I kinda became addicted to this series and i really need a new part soon😘 love your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...