Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 34

Story Info
A new day at John arrives.
5.1k words
4.71
20.1k
19

Part 34 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,329 Followers

Chapter 38

The following morning Marcy was rudely awakened by her alarm at 6:30 am. It was still very early and a bit nerve wrecking since her parents were still home. With her elaborate morning ritual she would need the time to get ready and be at John's door by 8 am. God the last thing she wanted was to return to that bastard, but if she wanted to keep her secret secret then she would have to. At this point it wasn't only the being turned out as a sissy that worried her, but also the sheer perverseness of all the things she had done to keep her secret.

Marcy started her day with a by now near ritualistic kiss to the silicone replica of John's cock. Getting up and mincing out of bed to her bathroom. There she went for her morning toilet. Although instead of just getting down on the toilet to pee like she had done all her life. She now first gave herself an enema, moaning softly as she inserted the nozzle in her ass. She hated how good that felt.

Evacuating both her bladder and her bowels Marcy moved to the sink where she removed her facial mask. Her pores all looked so very clear and her skin felt so very soft. No trace of the previous moustache and goatee she had remained. After Suzan's promise she didn't care that much though, she did not yet realise it was gone for good. Instead she was grateful since she would surely get punished for a five o' clock shadow.

Not having facial hair really made doing her makeup easier. In her bold and heavily applied style as taught to her by Stephanie Marcy applied baby blue eyeshadow, matching the blue accents in her lingerie while for her lips she went with the wet looking bubble-gum pink cock sucker look. Her makeup done she brushed out her hair, checking if everything was in place. All she saw looking back at her was an over the top slutty girl, an image she had gotten used to by now.

Everything taken care off, her recharged butt plug back in her ass, her leash clipped back onto her collar Marcy minced out in her room again, putting on a baby blue skater skirt and a pink woollen sweater she had bought with Lisa. She shuddered as her exposed nipples brushed against the soft wool, sending shivers of pleasure up and down her spine. Finishing off her look she put on the pink heels from her schoolgirl outfit.

Checking everything one last time she grabbed her makeup kit, walked to her dildo and gave it a sloppy goodbye kiss as required. It was five minutes to eight by now and her parents had long since gone to work by now. In a hurry she minced down to the door, hesitating for a moment, taking a few deep breaths before finding the courage to leave the house.

A surge of nerves coursed trough Marcy as she minced down the driveway as fast as she possibly could. God she was terrified of being discovered like this. The street was rather quite, just after the morning rush of people going to their jobs but still. In no time at all she made her way to John's front door, quickly ringing the bell. She might not want to go into John's house again, but she most definitely wanted to be out of view for passer-by's.

It felt like ages of nervous waiting until Marcy heard footsteps approach. When they eventually stopped right in front of the door Marcy was getting very fidgety. Still it was a while before the door actually opened. John took his sweet time, fidgeting with his key in no hurry at all.

Finally the door swung open and Marcy was face to face with her tormentor again. John looked as if he had just woken up. What remained of the hair on his head was a mess. He still looked somewhat sleep groggy and the faded black bathrobe wasn't all that flattering either. Marcy wanted nothing more than to enter and be out of view though, but as John didn't move out of the door way she couldn't. He just looked down on her and smirked as she nervously shifted on her heels.

Marcy couldn't believe John didn't move out of the way. She tried to squeeze past him but he blocked her enterance. What kind of sick game was he up to now. Did he want her to beg? It was worth a try, not that she could fall much lower after how she had dressed up just to come here. "Please Master could you let your sissy enter your home? I would be forever grateful." Marcy said, dipping into a deep curtesy like she had been taught by Linda.

The smirk on John's face only grew bigger, but her attempt was quickly blocked by a resounding. "No!" John took a moment to savour the look of absolute shock crossing Marcy's face. It was clear she had no idea what to do now or how to handle this situation. Taking a hold of her leash John carried on. "You have to pay your entrance fee, and I know just the way. I have some morning wood for you to take care of." John said with a grin as he opened his bathrobe, revealing that he wore nothing underneath. His big cock stood right at attention pointing menacingly at Marcy.

He could not be serious, this could not have been happening right. John couldn't expect her to suck his cock right here on his front porch right? It was illegal for one, and the last thing Marcy wanted was to get arrested together with John, especially looking like she did. She could already imagine the mean bastards she might find in a cell, let alone the fact that either of her parents would have to pick her up hear what she had been charged with. Then she wasn't even getting started on how the entire neighbourhood could see her sucking Johns cock, either through their windows or if they just passed by. No she couldn't do this.

At least not immediately, it was getting clearer and clearer that John wasn't about to let her in and she didn't want to stand out here all day. There simply were no good options here, and John's cock was slowly losing hardness from just standing there in the cold morning air. Despite the fact that he loved how his sissy looked.

Maybe if Marcy just got to it she could get out of this predicament in just two minutes or less. It would be John's first orgasm of the day after all and if she made good use of the tongue piercing Suzan had installed she could get John to shoot his load very quickly. She blushed realising just how good she had gotten at sucking cock.

Another thing she had going for her was how people probably wouldn't realise it was her. John was a known pervert and she didn't look anything like the guy she thought all neighbours still knew her as. With her back turned to the street people would just think she was some kind of hooker which to her embarrassment was actually a relief.

One thing was for sure though. The longer she stood here, the bigger the chance she was discovered and so she resigned to her fate. Mortified she sunk down to her knees on John's front porch, bringing her face level with his cock. Here it goes, she thought as without wasting any more time she wrapped her lips around the head, giving it a quick swirl of her tongue, letting the ball in her tongue roll over the swollen and quickly fully erect mushroom head while John let out a loud moan above. With seemingly no effort at all she took all nine inches of John's cock down her throat without gagging, pressing her nose in the nasty matt of pubic hair. John's cock certainly hadn't turned any better. It smelled of sweat and musk with just a hint of roses from when he had spent so long with his cock up her ass yesterday.

While she started sucking she could feel the plug in her ass buzz to life as well, forcing a moan out of her. A deep crimson blush spread across Marcy's face. God she really hoped, no one would see or hear them. People might not recognise her, but the thought of being noticed moaning like some hungry slut while sucking cock was down right mortifying. She just couldn't help it. That buzzing in her ass felt like heaven.

She just tried not to think about it and focus on getting him to cum as fast as she possibly could. Like a piston she moved back off John's cock until just the tip was stuck in her mouth where it received some special tongue attention. Licking the slit in his cockhead Marcy got a good taste of pre cum while John's moans only grew more intense above. It told Marcy she was doing a good job, however horrifying that might be.

In the end it took Marcy one minute and seventeen seconds to get John off. Feeling his orgasm approaching John pulled back so the tip was sitting just between her lips. He simply loved being able to give his sissy a good taste of his seed, spraying rope after rope of cum straight on her tongue instead of deep down her throat and into her belly. Just like he loved making his sissy cum when he did. Marcy was rewarded with a plug induced orgasm of her own.

The intense shame of it all was momentarily overruled by the sheer feelings of bliss as she filled her condom after yet another amazing anal orgasm. She was in heaven as John filled her mouth with his thick cum. It was only after her orgasm and John's for that matter ended that the shame of it all fully set in. Pulling off of John's cock she saw how she left a pink lipstick ring all around his shaft. Not wanting to risk screwing this up she opened her cum filled mouth for him, showing John his load.

"What a good sissy you are, hell I never got blowjobs this good. It's almost like you know what feels good. Although with that pathetic clit I doubt you have any experience with that. It must just be that you love this, I think it's the passion with which you suck cock that really does the trick. Now get your reward and swallow that treat sissy. A nice warm breakfast freshly served by your Master." John laughed.

Still embarrassed, but anxious to get inside, especially given what she had just done right here in the open, Marcy followed John's command and quickly swallowed the load. "It also sounded like you were having a really good time of your own being allowed to worship the cock you love so much. Why don't you raise your skirt and show your Master just how much you loved sucking his cock? Did you fill your sissy spunk bag out of sheer lust for cock?" John taunted, picking his words carefully to rub in how much Marcy must love cock.

Obediently raising her skirt Marcy blushed, knowing full well that on her thighs, hanging just out of the blue lace rose formed around the hole in the front there was a small pink condom filled with her cum. The small thing struggled to hold onto her cage which was nearly to small to fit a condom. John's smile grew bigger, despite the caged cock Marcy still looked like a slut straight out of his wildest dreams. "Why don't you slip that thing off and hand it to me." John asked, his own cock slowly growing limp as he made no effort covering it back up. He held out the hand not holding Marcy's leash.

Humiliated Marcy handed over her filled condom to John who quickly held it at the ready above Marcy's head. The sissy knew all to well what was expected of her as she obediently opened her mouth, waiting for her load to be emptied inside before swallowing. It tasted so much more watery than John's did, the difference a sharp contrast tasting one right after the other. In a way this was so much worse than sucking John's cock on the front porch, right next to her own home. If anyone had seen them they would now know she was a sissy excited over sucking cock.

Her obedience did earn her a pat on the head much to her added shame. "Good sissy, now get up, you've earned your way in." John simply smirked, waiting for Marcy to get up before tugging on her leash to get her to follow along. Not that he had to Marcy was more than eager to finally be out of potential view of others.

Mincing behind John she was led into the kitchen. "Alright Marcy, time to make me some breakfast. I want some bacon, eggs and a good black coffee. Oh and take of that sweater and skirt. It's cute and all, but you're way sexier in just lingerie, besides it doesn't suit you to wear that many clothes. Also I believe you could use another one of these." John grinned holding up another pink condom wrapper as he released the leash and took place at the table, reading his newspaper.

Marcy just blushed, took the wrapper and stripped. She didn't like getting even more revealing for John, but for one she was also relieved. The constant brushing of that woollen sweater over her exposed nipples was driving her mad. She didn't know how or why, but apart from being swollen they were also super sensitive. Once she had stripped out of her skirt and sweater she neatly folded them and put them to the side, sliding the new sissy condom in place before mincing to the stove.

She wasn't the best cook around, but she did know some basics. Bacon and an egg for example wasn't hard at all. The entire situation of cooking for her tormentor was very awkward though. While awkward she guessed it was better than getting fucked though, or than sucking his cock, although she realised full well that either of them would happen in the near future. John never seemed to go very long without getting horny and when he did, he made her take care of it.

Just like expected it didn't take long indeed. She had cooked for about fifteen minutes, mincing to the table with John's freshly made breakfast and coffee when she could see his cock was standing at half mast again. "I see you spotted your next job. It's kind of hard to stay soft when you wiggle that ass so seductively for me. Those panties are also just to die for, I mean that heart shaped hole around your butthole. It's just screaming to me to fuck you. In any case you can get down on your knees and fix what you caused." John smirked as he dug into his plate. Having a housewife/ fucktoy was so much fun.

Like yesterday at lunch John was in heaven, his meal taken care of, his cock taken care of by a skilful warm mouth and with a touch to activate the butt plug Marcy's moans didn't stay out long either. They sounded like music to his ears. He didn't have much planned for Marcy, nothing really special at least. This was his exact end goal for his sissy project, the perfect housewife and fucktoy, carrying out his every command. John loved being in firm control, and with Marcy being this obedient all his urges were taken care off for now.

Since Marcy needed more than cock alone to get by on he did pass her the occasional bit of egg and bacon under the table, allowing the sissy to pull off his cock to suck the food from his fingers. It was embarrassing to say the least, being passed food like a dog in the middle of giving a blowjob, but the occasional bite did give her the opportunity to get rid of the taste of cock momentarily. Besides, not having eaten this morning she could use an occasional bite of food.

When John was finished eating, John shoved his chair back, once again smirking as Marcy followed along to keep her lips sealed around his cock. John was getting rather close to an orgasm, and from the hyper aroused look in Marcy's eyes and the graph from the plug he could see that Marcy had been edged a couple of times by now.

Another minute was all it took for him to cum inside Marcy's mouth once more. Allowing the sissy to get to an orgasm of her own as well. After repeating their by now rather well established post orgasm ritual of Marcy swallowing John's cum as well as her own and changing her condom, John spoke up. "Alright Marcy, I have a proposal for you. I know how hard a time you must have with working for Linda, in the sense of leaving so close to your parents and coming back on a very close call as well." John said much to Marcy's surprise.

He was right, last week Marcy had been very lucky that she hadn't been caught on either of those moments, but what did John care? If anything Marcy guessed he longed to see her get caught. Still she might as well listen, not that she had much of a choice anyways sitting between John's legs, his cock limpening right in front of her face.

"I was thinking I might be able to help you out avoiding being caught. That's if you're interested at least. If not I guess I might call Linda to keep you there a little longer. I bet your parents would love to see you coming home with your maids uniform in a bag. Such a pretty and expensive uniform will just beg for a good explanation. One I can help make a little more self-explanatory by sending them some video footage." John said, seeing the panic on Marcy's face appear.

She was slowly starting to accept the fact that she would have to come out to her parents pretty soon. She simply saw no way back to normal and it was getting harder and harder to hide her secret. She hadn't even physically seen her parents for a while now. They had accepted her seeming need for privacy, but how long was that going to last. Besides Linda John and even Lisa were making it increasingly hard for her to maintain her secret.

When she told her parents though she wanted to do it on her own terms. She wanted to be prepared. She didn't want to be forced into an explanation by circumstances. That and they absolutely couldn't find out about the sissy side and all the perverted things she had been up to. If she came out, she wanted to do so as transgender. The shock would be big enough as it was, but at least it might be acceptable. Not that she actually wanted to become a girl, but passing as one at this point was easier than ever passing as a guy.

The way John phrased things it was clear that his proposal was pretty much a demand though and so Marcy just anxiously waited for him to get on with his proposal. "I was thinking that if you slept here tonight and tomorrow night all those risks could be eliminated. You'd have the time to get ready. I could bring you to your work so you don't have to take public transport. Of course I would pick you back up as well. Since you won't have your head above the window line there is no way your parents would spot you even if they left at the same time. So what do you say, do we have a deal?" John asked with a smirk knowing he didn't leave many options open with his threats.

Marcy looked up at him horrified. Taking this deal would mean she was stuck in full on sissy mode until Thursday evening when John allowed him to go home again. Although she guessed she had been in full on sissy mode for a while. What she did in her room wasn't really much better apart from the fact that it was with a silicone cock instead of a real one. Would sleeping over here actually be so much worse than sleeping in her own room? The thought of sleeping with John did creep her out, but then again it wasn't like she was that at ease being watched in her own bedroom, toying with that dildo either.

Taking public transport, despite passing quite well when allowed to wear normal clothes and makeup, something that wasn't allowed as Linda required her to have her makeup on upon arrival, always ended up being nerve wrecking. Was it worse than giving roadhead though? Marcy wasn't so sure. She might actually take sucking John's cock for the god knows how many'd time over public exposure. It wasn't anything unpredictable and scary anymore. Hell she had sucked him to completion two times today alone.

The biggest caveat was how it basically boiled down to facing near certain exposure or risking no exposure at all. As all the other things weren't that much worse than what she had to do otherwise she guessed she was only left with one option, accepting. "Thank you for the proposal Master. We have a deal." Marcy finally exclaimed. She wasn't so certain and she didn't look forward to suddenly spending that much more time with John, but it was her best option.

"Great sissy, then all I need you to do is write a note for your parents stating that you will be out of the house for The coming two nights. Write that you're staying over at a friend or something I don't really care. Don't worry your little head about anything else. You can do some cleaning while I go take care of leaving that note and fetching everything you need for your overnight stay. Oh and touch up your makeup, you look like a cheap whore, although I guess you kind of all, a free one. They do call that a slut don't they? In any case your lipstick is smeared and I want to see it touched up again" John said with a huge smirk to a blushing Marcy.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,329 Followers
12