Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers

John had obviously thought this trough, but not quite as good as he might think. If he was over at her house she might have a chance to delete everything he had on her. This might actually turn out a lot better than she had first expected. If she was lucky this sacrifice might get her out of John's clutches for good.

Writing her note and getting her cleaning instructions Marcy went to work touching up her makeup. She patiently waited for John to get dressed and out while she fixed her lipstick. The moment she was sure he was out however she instantly rushed out to the room where John kept his computer and surveillance setup. This time as it turned out the door was locked however much to Marcy's dismay. Frantically she tried shaking it a few times, but nothing helped.

Having no better option she returned to the bedroom where she rummaged through the drawers of John's bedside table, but there was no key to be found. Fearing she was running out of time she started her cleaning of John's bedroom. She might have failed getting to those computers now, but that didn't mean she could let John realise what she was trying. No she had to act as his obedient sissy so he would drop his guard. Maybe if she stayed the night she would be able to see where he kept that key. Marcy thought as she put fresh sheets on John's bed. She remembered getting fucked in there and judging from their smell these sheets were in desperate need of a change.

Marcy was just in the process of vacuuming the room as John re-entered, walking over to Marcy and giving her a playful slap on her bottom, electing a loud shriek out of Marcy who hadn't heard him coming. "Maybe you should have put on this maid outfit to begin with, but then again you wouldn't want to dirty it before your job and besides you do look better just in lingerie." John grinned.

"In any case, I see you're busy, so don't mind me, you can carry on with your work cleaning our room." John grinned as she stripped naked, sitting on the bed just watching Marcy. His cock stood at half mast once more, the horny bastard, why couldn't his libido just have decreased over all these years? Marcy wondered, happy that she at least could carry on cleaning instead of having to take care of John first. Just like she had feared though John had confirmed that they would in fact be sleeping together

Although she tried to prolong it as much as she couldn't keep vacuuming forever, she especially couldn't go over the pieces she had done when John entered the room, it would arouse suspicion. In the end she had won a mere five minutes. Five minutes until she shut the vacuum cleaner off, knowing pretty certain that she'd have to take care of John first.

She wasn't wrong as John didn't take long at all with his demands. "Alright Marcy, that looks about clean enough for now. Why don't you come over here turn your back to me and grab your knees now? Oh and keep your legs stretched." John said posing a question but making it a demand more than anything.

In a hurry Marcy did as she had been told, moving to the spot right in front of John just like he ordered. Her position was one that felt very exposing. Her butt was stuck out right towards John. The heart shaped cut-out on his face level. John loved it, he would let Linda know that she was to only let Marcy get panties with a hole in the back if she got new ones from CC's. It was just so very convenient he thought as her easily removed Marcy's butt plug with a firm tug, not even having to remove her panties first.

A slight yelp escaped Marcy's lips as the huge plug left her butt. It was left gaping lewdly for John, a clean inviting hole that even smelled like roses. To Marcy it just felt weirdly empty. "You're all set to give your Master a lap dance sissy, oh and when you do make sure to impale yourself on my cock first. The head is not allowed to slip out during any part of your lap dance. That is pretty much my only rule, for the rest you can improvise and dance how you like best. Just make it spicy and make me cum." John said with a smirk as he gave Marcy's ass yet another slap, taking her leash in hand.

Marcy was mortified she had been properly fucked by a real cock for the first time yesterday. It was the best and possibly the worst experience of her life. She had been able to hide behind the fact that she had been tied up and had had no choice though. It was something that wouldn't be possible at all with what John expected of her now.

As she was hesitant a firm tug on her leash reminded her of her role. "Well sissy what are you waiting for? Get going, or do you need some music? Is that it?" John asked with a smirk as he fished out his phone and started the first playlist with stripper music he could find. Cranking the volume on his phone to the max he threw it next to him on the bed.

There was no more reason for Marcy not to dance now, no more room for hesitance. With a shudder she gently lowered herself to John's lap. He guided her hole to his cock with his hands on her hips just to get her started. A soft shriek escaped Marcy's lips as she felt the thick mushroom head pop into her stretched ass without a problem. She felt like such a whore lowering herself on John's cock with this kind of background music, a small moan being heard as she took it balls deep.

She barely needed any time to adjust to the big cock, her butt by now pretty used to taking John's size. Wasting no time she rose back up, rotating her hips as she moved back up. Just like yesterday's fuck had been devastating for her self-image this one was no different. She was fucking herself, riding John's cock like her life depended on it, mainly because she wanted to get it over with as fast as she possibly could.

John was loving it, Marcy's lap dance felt amazing, the way her ass played with his cock was wonderful. Seeing her lingerie clad body move so seductively for him was hot. Tying Marcy up and fucking her senseless had its merit as well, but this was just as hot.

As the lap dance continued John's moans grunts of pleasure increased mixing with Marcy's moans. She hated to admit it, but she was getting off on this as well, dancing just right to get John's cock to rub over that special spot. She kept the dance going for about 10 minutes before all the rubbing on her prostate grew too much and she erupted in an intense climax, filling her condom while her legs gave away underneath her, unable to support her on this height of pleasure.

Just like that she impaled herself completely on John's cock, taking it balls deep, sitting on his lap while her butt clenched aggressively during her orgasm. The milking motion of her anal muscles around the entire length of his cock was enough to tip John over the edge as well. His cock started spasming, pumping Marcy full with rope after rope of his cum, the throbbing of his cock prolonging Marcy's orgasm as the clenching of her ass prolonged his.

Eventually though both their orgasms came to an end. Marcy was still catching her breath, sitting in John's lap, his cock slowly growing limp inside her as his cum dripped down on it. John who was catching his breath himself didn't bother getting the sissy to move at all, he was enjoying the slow fade of his orgasmic high too much.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,336 Followers
12