All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 34'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FibaroFibaroalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

julieslegs3julieslegs3almost 3 years ago

Thank-you for this latest chapter. There are still so many directions that this story could take ...

trianetrianealmost 3 years ago

A day late, and just two measly pages that basically repeat the previous chapter without substantially advancing the plot, or character development of the protagonist. In other words a complete waste of time meant only to drag this shameless, b/s profiteering out...

gravitrongravitronalmost 3 years ago

Another commenter mentioned this already, but I’d like to echo their criticisms. This chapter feels as if it’s a continuation of the last chapter, not a new chapter itself. No new real plot developments or character moments, and nothing to keep us reading other than “sexy hot words make my horny levels go brrrrr”.

halo1009xhalo1009xalmost 3 years ago

I disagree with some of the other comments. While this chapter is shorter and more of a continuation, it’s does offer some development for Marcy’s character. For example, until this point, marcy has always been the passive receiver, resigned to her fate, but by freeing her bindings and forcing her to fuck her himself, John has forced her to face the fact she loves cock, changing their dynamic more. Also, she finally accepts the inevitable conclusion that she will be outed to everyone and accepts at least being trans for the first time; until this point, she had some hope of returning to a male identity. These thoughts may have been hinted at in earlier chapters, but she readily acknowledges them now. I, for one, loved the sexy change in Marcy’s mindset, even if her partner is John for now. It’s a great chapter and I look forward to more.

halo1009xhalo1009xalmost 3 years ago

I disagree with some of the other comments. While this chapter is shorter and more of a continuation, it’s does offer some development for Marcy’s character. For example, until this point, marcy has always been the passive receiver, resigned to her fate, but by freeing her bindings and forcing her to fuck her himself, John has forced her to face the fact she loves cock, changing their dynamic more. Also, she finally accepts the inevitable conclusion that she will be outed to everyone and accepts at least being trans for the first time; until this point, she had some hope of returning to a male identity. These thoughts may have been hinted at in earlier chapters, but she readily acknowledges them now. I, for one, loved the sexy change in Marcy’s mindset, even if her partner is John for now. It’s a great chapter and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. I am a Sissy so definitely wish it was me . I think an interesting twist would be for Macy to tell her parents she is a Sissy only to here them say they already knew because of security cameras they installed in the house so for now on she could be herself at home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Move along nothing new to see here.

bittensarabittensaraalmost 3 years ago

Nice warm-up can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm thinking Marcy's parents already know, maybe even in on it. Hope Marcy gets revenge on Linda and the dirty bastard

amyMacamyMacalmost 3 years ago

Fibaro, a very nice story, I do hope you complete it. Marcy is accepting herself as a sissy, thats great, but she has to get some revenge on John, perhaps with the help of his girl friend, the Dom at the store and her black sub, perhaps they arrange a gay gang rape for John and stream it live. When he comes out as trans to his parents get him involved with his parents. Could be Marcy and the son of the clothing store owner become real lovers and get Linda out of the business (by blackmail) and run it themselves. Please continue this, I appreciate you sharing your talent with us, it is appreciated.

Thank you, amy a writer elsewhere

ladyboydanielle50ladyboydanielle50almost 3 years ago

i wish i was marcy id love to have all that cum every day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...