All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 41'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 2 years agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . On my SubscribeStar and Patreon this story has now ended with 49 parts total. There are also a ton of other sissy stories to be read on there. A new big feminisation story as voted by my patrons will take over from this one.

Next to that my story is also available as a bundled book at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GRJ7QY5 and https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1105195

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I so hope this story has a happy ending for Marcy and Lisa, and that John gets what he deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor confused Mark, now permanently psychologically damaged by evil in the world. Probably better for him to "terminate" and spare everyone from further distress.

Joann69Joann69over 2 years ago

Great, one question does Marcie's father know John

Littledave13Littledave13over 2 years ago

I have been reading it when it is on Wattpad.

I love this story I hope Marcy and Lisa work thing out and John goes to hell sick pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this hole story is great. im loving lisa and linda is turning into somone i respect. John is an ass hole and reminds me of the guy that malested me when i was young, but every great story needs a villin. there are enough carictors that it can go in many diffrent directions and so far they are all so hot. PLEASE Mistress I BEG YOU keep writing I LOVE THIS

julieslegs3julieslegs3about 2 years ago

This is a great series so far and there are so many directions in which it could travel. I just wish the episodes were longer! Seriously, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't understand why the narration refers to the guy as Marcy. Everyone but his parents would be (intentionally) calling him Marcy. That does not mean that when you refer to his own thoughts he would need to be called anything other than his (still) real and legal name, even as that might change in the future. Also, the whole thing started when this guy was afraid to be (falsely) outed as what would be a cross-dresser and went along with the blackmailer. How going one step further to outing himself as trans does not seem to make any sense, since that simply will bring permanent attention and outing to himself. Very imaginative story, except for certain continuity and plausibility points. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wouldn’t it have made more sense for mark to tell Lisa the truth about John and how this all started and trying to convince her to help him get rid of him instead of immediately coming out to his parents????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Fibaro, after your last statement should we understand that you won't follow this story here at Literotica?. Just on your Starsuscriber or via Amazon?. Not Final chapter or epilogues here?. What a pity for Marcy disadventures followers month by month from the beginning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...