Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you Marcy, you look amazing now let's get going shall we?" Lisa asked beaming as she looked at the cute but somewhat modest shy looking girl before her. She didn't know which version of Marcy she really preferred, all sissied up she just looked so precious, but dressed like a normal girl she looked pretty amazing as well most ideally Marcy would be her sissy in private and her girlfriend in public she thought with a smile already planning and hoping for a future together.

Not waiting for a reply she dragged Marcy back down to the living room with her, not wanting to let a surely confused John know what exactly was happening. She wanted him to think that she would just be taking Marcy out for the evening and night which she planned to do eventually. After all she could imagine that coming out to her parents would be harsh so if she wanted to get away from the house for a bit she wanted to give her that opportunity.

The next fifteen minutes where some of the longest and most stressful of Marcy's entire life. It only got worse as well as she heard the garage open. Her first reaction was to flee back up to her room, but with a firm hand Lisa stopped her, there was no good way of doing this, not given how much Marcy had already changed, but it was important.

A minute later his mom entered the living room dressed in a smart looking skirt suite. She was instantly confronted by Lisa sitting on the couch, her arm intimately resting on the shoulder that pretty much looked like she could be her daughter. "Hello Lisa, what are you doing here with a friend? Does Mark know about this?" She asked rather confused.

Marcy was mortified, nothing had ever proven how much she had changed as the fact that her own mother didn't even instantly recognise her anymore. "Mom, it's me Mark. I... I have to tell you something. I guess I have known for a while now, but I feel more comfortable as a girl I guess, I mean I... I..." Marcy stammered, simply not finding the right words to explain herself, this had all been a horrid mistake, she should just have kept it a secret, but that was pretty much impossible now. Tears from sheer stress started rolling down her cheeks, ruining her mascara as her mother just looked stuck.

"What Marcy is trying to say is that she has recently started to come to terms with her true self, her girl side. I know this must come as a shock, and I have tried my best to be as supportive as I could, but I had to insist she telly you and your husband as well, it's just not healthy to keep hiding the truth and stressing about it being found? Please don't be mad at her, Marcy is an amazing person and that really hasn't changed." Lisa explained, really stressed herself as it was partially her secret coming out as well. She mainly felt bad about being the cause of such a breakdown from Marcy as she hugged her girlfriend a little closer.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not mad, just very surprised and a little disappointed. Not in you but in myself, I'm disappointed that you didn't feel you could come to us with this, that you felt like you had to hide it. Disappointed that I never saw the signs. You will always be my s.... I mean daughter and I love you no matter what. I will admit that this will take some getting used to as this is a very sudden revelation. You make a very pretty girl." Her mother exclaimed dropping her bag as she pulled Marcy into a tight hug to show everything was fine.

Her head was racing however, how could she not have seen this coming? Marcy's isolation made so much sense right now, maybe if she had interfered earlier she could have been there from the start. It was a lot to take in to say the least, but above all she wanted to console her son, or rather daughter, keeping such a big secret for so long, all this stress that she must have had to tell this, it must have been very hard.

Although it was to be expected, it was still a bit shocking when Marcy's mother felt the bra straps on her s... daughter's back. She didn't pull away though, she just kept hugging Marcy tightly until she calmed down some.

Marcy's own mind was in turmoil as well, she hadn't known what to expect, but it certainly wasn't this. Maybe she should have done this way sooner, maybe if she had just owned up to that blackmail it would have never come this far, but here she was. The hug as tight as it was felt a little awkward and she guessed that was no surprise, she could imagine how difficult this must all be to take in for her mother as well. With her positive reaction Marcy was glad the cat was out of the bag however. She was glad her mother was supportive, it was one last worry, but now her dad still remained and she was starting to stress all over again.

Breaking the hug Marcy's mother looked down on what was now her daughter, still amazed how drastically Mark now Marcy she guessed had changed. Sure he had never been the biggest or most muscular, but he had always been all boy, she still thought of him as all boy, but now she was confronted by a shy but cute girl instead. It was very confusing as she hadn't been there to witness the slow gradual change

Then something else popped into her mind, her husband. Her husband had always wanted a son and her husband had a tendency to be a bit head strong and unfiltered when caught of guard. She was sure he would eventually come around, his initial reaction would probably be a whole lot louder and less understanding out of sheer shock. Seeing how Marcy had already reacted to opening up to her she was afraid that the confrontation with her father might cause a whole lot more trouble. Trouble she wanted to save her from.

"Uhm Lisa, I know this is a strange question, but could Marcy spend the night at your place and could the two of you leave right now? It looks like she can use some rest so please let me break it to my husband so she has one less thing to worry about." Her mother said.

Although Marcy knew it was probably important that she'd do this herself she was more than happy with the offer and very eager to take it. she was very grateful to her mother for how she had all taken this. "That sounds like a good idea if that is okay with you Lisa?" Marcy said softly with a hopeful look up at her girlfriend.

"You can most definitely stay the night Marcy, I love you." Lisa said, it was what she had been planning anyways.

"Great, thanks a lot mom, and Lisa." Marcy said relieved and hopeful as she got up to give her mother a hug, this was a huge burden lifted off her shoulders for sure. Maybe it was wrong, but right now all she could think off was how big a relief it actually was. Her mother just hugged back, still a little awkward, but happy to help. To make up for not having seen this coming.

"It's my pleasure honey, now you go ahead and go home with your girlfriend, and please don't worry too much about your father, just try to relax, I can see that you can use it." His mother sweetly said as they said their goodbyes with somewhat mixed feelings and Marcy left to go home with Lisa, just in time as her father arrived home a mere five minutes later.

12