Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at her place Lisa was shocked, disgusted and most of all furious. She couldn't believe that old fat bastard had the nerve to send her something like that just the sight of that dick pic made Lisa feel nauseous. Her first instinct was to just go to the cops, she felt for Marcy and wanted to help her be free, she just hadn't been able to come up with a good plan to do so yet. She should have gone to the cops way earlier turned John in right away when he wouldn't have expected it. Right now that option was off the table though. John would probably expecting something like that giving him ample time to take Marcy and their relationship down before he himself went down. She couldn't do Marcy like that, especially not now that she had finally started to redeem herself at least a little. She already felt guilty enough about what she did that she couldn't allow John to destroy her like that.

As much as she wanted to prevent this horrid bastard from ruining her Marcy, there was no way in hell she would be sucking his cock. Just the thought of it made her stomach twist and turn. This whole thing with Marcy had firmly established what Lisa had been guessing for a while, she was more into feminine looks than she was into masculine ones despite the fact that she could appreciate a handsome man and a good cock. It had also brought her dominant side to the surface so the last thing she ever wanted was to get down on her knees in front of that ugly old bastard, let alone let him have his way with any other holes as he had put it.

Then again, this was all her fault by playing along with John's twisted plan for her own gain to begin with. She couldn't let Marcy be the victim of her selfishness any more than she already was. She needed to save her girlfriend no matter the cost, she owed Marcy at least that much after everything that had happened. Shit what was she going to do? Was this her punishment for her sins, having to suck that old bastard's cock? Was that the way to redeem herself. It was looking like it and two hours didn't leave her a whole lot of time to think of a way out of this. She had about an hour and twenty minutes left to consider, by then she would have to either leave for John, or ruin Marcy entirely. Nerves, anger and sheer dread were raging through her body as she saw the clock tick down.

Completely at her wits end on how to handle this situation without harming Marcy in the process while having so little time to decide as well Lisa decided to call Linda. She knew off this all and she was quite experienced, probably not with this very situation, but maybe she would know how to handle this mess. At least that's what Lisa hoped. It really was her last shot within this limited time frame.

Calling Linda her reaction turned out to be quite similar as her own had been, just like her she cursed John for the bastard he was and for how use Marcy to blackmail her ward, Lisa. John had been overstaying his welcome for a while, but right now Linda was more determined than ever to make him pay for what he had done. He was the worst of the worst as far as men were concerned and she simply couldn't allow him to stay around, he had to be dealt with severely and quickly. So without further ado Linda shared the plan she had worked out for John with Lisa. As bad as what he had just done might have been this might in fact be the solution. She knew she could count on Lisa to be strong enough to administer the injection needed to knock John out. If the bastard summoned her himself then he probably wouldn't even get suspicious at all, in a way this was exactly what she needed. Although she still didn't like how this all was going down, that and there was still one problem.

"Look Lisa, I'm going to be straight forward with you, I didn't plan to need that syringe this soon, so I don't have it yet. My contact that can give me one works at the other side of the city I will send word to have it ready and have someone pick it up and deliver it to your door, but with traffic and the sheer distance I will probably take two hours to get there. You're going to need to stall for a bit. Can you do that Lisa? Can you stall?" Linda said for the first time since Lisa got to know the woman there was a slight hint of nervousness in her voice. Just like Lisa Linda didn't want her ward to have to please John while at the same time she didn't want to lose her sissy project to him. That damn bastard, forcing her hand like this.

"Stall? Linda, I don't think that's a good idea I mean I can try, but I doubt John is playing games here, his texts were very clear. I can call the cops on him, but Marcy will get ruined before they can take him down I'm sure of it. I simply can't risk Marcy like that, I feel bad enough for what I have put her through already. I'm afraid that I won't be able to wait for that syringe to arrive Linda, as nasty as it is, I'm afraid I will have to give in to John's demented demands." Lisa said sounding a little defeated, but mostly worried.

There was a long pause after that, Lisa hoped that Linda would stop her, that she would have another plan ready that could prevent all this, but right now there was a little less than an hour left before she needed to get over to John's place. Eventually Linda spoke up again, she sounded pained. "I'm afraid that's the only way to insure Marcy's safety Lisa, I don't like this one bit either, but I have no trick up my sleeve that could work on such short notice. I wouldn't recommend doing it though, but I do admire you for caring for Marcy this much, I don't like it, but I won't stop you. Whatever you decide to do, I will arrange to have that syringe delivered to you ASAP. "

"Good knowing John this probably won't be his last demand, just like he didn't stop at panties with Marcy either, that syringe is definitely going to come in handy. In any case. I need a moment to think." Lisa said then without another word she put down her phone.

Staring out of the window she really couldn't believe she was contemplating this, worse she had pretty much made up her mind, she would go over to John and give him what he wanted. She didn't like it one bit, but maybe that was her just desert for putting Marcy through this all. Poor Marcy, she really hoped she was okay. No matter what happened she would see to it that Linda's plan got carried out. There was a little solace in the knowledge that soon John's reign would come to an end and they all would finally be free of the bastard, that is of course if the plan worked, she had to believe it would work or she didn't know if she could muster up the courage to actually go over to that fucking bastard.

12