Neighbourly Developments Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff let out a long groan of delight, but kept his eyes closed and relaxed back in his chair.

After his groan finished, I could then hear the soft sounds of sucking and lip smacking. My wife's raised shoulder bobbed up and down just within view.

My arousal raged at the thrill of knowing my wife was blowing our neighbour, with the added mystery of being blocked from witnessing it directly.

Zara gave muffled moans and groans as she continued enjoying the taste of Geoff's cock. Every breathy sigh and wet smack made me guess exactly what she was doing to pleasure him. Imagining her popping his meaty shaft out of her stretched lips to deeply breathe in his smell, licking around his balls to fully taste him, and smacking her face with his wet cock to enjoy the feel of its weight.

Zara kept going at a luxurious pace. Entertaining herself by playing with his dick, taking her time to savor the feel and taste of it. Enjoying pleasuring her older neighbour, with no rush to finish anytime soon.

After what felt like forever, I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to see her in action. I stood up and walked around the side of the table towards the pool.

As I got round to their side I saw my wife leaned over into Geoff's lap. One arm bracing herself on his knees and the other caressing his monstrous cock, rubbing it over her beautiful face.

Her eyes were closed as well, lost in her own world, feeling the huge shaft and giant cock head weightily hit over the full length of her face. Splattering her own saliva over herself with each wet smack.

She rubbed it against her as she ran her slightly parted lips up it's length until she reached the top. Just as she was about to take it in her mouth again her eyes opened and saw me.

Caught in the act, a devilish smirk crept on her stunning face.

"Oh, are you going to get in the pool love?" She said innocently, as if she wasn't gripping the mammoth cock of our neighbour in her hand. A few strands of spit trailing from it to her lips.

"Uhhh..." taken aback by her unexpected question, my mind struggled to respond.

"That's a good idea sweety. In fact, you're still yet to beat my record aren't you? 101 laps?" As she said this she lightly tapped the bulbous cockhead against her chin, as if it was a pencil and she was deep in thought.

"We'll, I...."

"Now seems as good a time as any for you to beat it. Put me in my rightful place, so to speak." She raised herself up to stand next to Geoff and gently pulled on one of his hands, directing him to stand with her.

He followed her, looking slightly confused after being broken from the bliss of having his young sexy neighbour worship his dick.

Zara continued to gently stroke Geoff when he stood. "While you do that, we'll just move over here. Should be a more comfortable location for us to relax together while you exercise."

She then led Geoff, by his cock, over to the part of the patio behind the hot tub. Completely out of sight from the pool.

Seeing me still rooted to the spot, dumbfounded, she motioned for me to get in the pool. "I'll see you when you beat my record, 101 laps. I know you can do it." With a wink she then turned to Geoff and pulled him into a deep kiss, that quickly became a passionate make out as she continued to rub his cock.

Finding my feet moving almost without my command, I walked into the pool.

Turning to look at them again before I started my laps, I saw them in an even closer embrace.

Geoff had Zara held close against him, her large tits pressed against his chest. One of his hands was holding her back, the other disappeared out of view below her waist. I guessed currently squeezing her perfect ass.

Zara had one of her hands pulling Geoff's head against her as she passionately kissed him, moaning with pleasure into each other's mouths as their breathing got heavier. Her other hand was still gripping his cock, but I could just see the top of it now being rubbed between his flabby belly and her slim and toned stomach.

With a gulp of determination I wrenched myself away and dove into the pool.

A few laps later as I returned, I could no longer see Zara. But I could see both her arms raised up into view from behind the hot tub, sensuously rubbing over Geoff's torso.

Images of my wife crouched at the feet of our fat neighbour, slurping down his huge cock flashed into my mind. I lost my rhythm briefly, but regained it as I turned away.

I discovered, to my annoyance, that the sounds of my swimming completely drowned out any noises coming from the two of them. My only clues as to what was happening came from brief glimpses of what was visible above the hot tub on my return laps.

Geoff now had one hand resting behind his head as he closed his eyes in bliss, while his other arm led down to just in front of his crotch. I could only see the upper half of his forearm, his hand obscured, but it was clearly moving back and forth.

More images flashed of Zara knelt before him, stuffing his enormous cock into her mouth as far as it would go, while he guided her head back and forth. My speed slowed again until I turned back away from them.

It seemed that he was only resting his hand on her head, maybe running it through her lush hair as she blew him.

More laps later I could tell the intensity between them had changed, but only by the different movement of Geoff's arm and that Zara's arms had lowered out of sight again.

I guessed that she was trying to deepthroat him again. Maybe even using his hand to apply extra pressure to force his cock to push into her throat.

The sound of my swimming blocked most of their noises. But I swore I heard several loud 'GRRRLLLKKKS' and gagging and gasping sounds, along with a few louder grunts of pleasure from Geoff.

I was swimming slower than I normally could, being as heavily distracted as I was. Thus giving them even more time in semi-privacy together.

Suddenly on one lap away I heard a bellowing yell from Geoff as he clearly came. Nearly stopping my strokes entirely, but just managing to keep going until the end of the pool.

On turning around I saw Geoff hunched forward, both arms flexed against his crotch. He grunted loudly several times more before relaxing with a deeply satisfied sigh.

Nothing changed until the next return lap where I saw him smiling down and saying something, as he seemingly stroked the top of my wife's head.

Even more laps later when I was facing them again, neither of them were anywhere to be seen.

I was about to stop and exit the pool to look for them when I heard the unmistakable loud moan of pleasure from my wife.

Having no idea what exactly was happening between them now, just knowing that in some way Geoff was directly pleasuring Zara made it extremely difficult to continue.

But now being more than 1/2 done, I didn't want to ruin the fun prematurely.

I continued swimming, trying to go faster than before, as the repeated cries of delight and pleasure of my wife rang in my ears. They built and built in both frequency and volume as I neared my goal. Grunts and groans joined them as her climax rapidly approached.

When I was less than 10 laps from finishing, my wife beat me to it. With an echoing cry of ecstasy she came. I could hear the shakes and trembles in her voice as she rode out the orgasm. Hollering with short gasps until she finally came back down.

Just as I approached on my second to last lap I saw Zara emerge above the hot tub.

Her top had been removed, her godly tits swaying beneath her slightly as she leant forwards with her elbows resting on the edge of the hot tub. Her flawless skin glistened with sweat in the sun, her usually flowing hair was matted against her, damp from her sweat. Her athletic back arched out behind her to where I could just see the top of her plump arse cheeks. She was showing off her flexibility, bent forward at the hips with her legs straight, resting her forearms on the hot tub as she caught her breath.

On my final lap I saw something that made me slow to a near stop.

Geoff was now standing, directly behind Zara. Her perfect ass at his crotch level as she arched her back down. Her soaked pussy would be presented to him, her arsehole barely hidden by her bootyful cheeks. Cheeks that Geoff was caressing with one hand, as he stood almost right against her.

She was looking over her shoulder at him, with a sultry smile and lidded eyes. Her hair tumbling over her shoulders. She raised her upper body up, giving me an even better view of her fantastic large breasts and toned stomach. Then she reached one arm up behind her and motioned for Geoff to kiss her.

As I touched the edge of the pool, completing lap 102, I felt my heart in my throat and my dick throb fully hard.

Geoff stepped forwards as he leant towards her, pressing his groin against Zara's presented and naked ass. Her eyes fluttered and she released a long groan as she felt him press his soft but still massive dick against her recently gushing pussy.

Their lips met, and Zara raised herself fully to lean back against him. They moaned into each other as they felt the other pressed against them.

I climbed out of the pool. The noise broke their moment and they both turned to me.

Zara was still leant back against Geoff. One of her arms raised behind her and lazily stroked the back of his head. The other idly traced her fingers along Geoff's arm that was wrapped around her waist, his other hand caressing her hips and butt.

"Congratulations love! I knew you could do it." Zara welcomed me with a beaming smile. Her eyes gazed upon the obvious tent in my swim shorts. "Hope you didn't find it too difficult?"

"More difficult than I thought it would be. But it's worth it." I replied, trying to sound casual as I could, with my head on fire with arousal.

Her face lit up as I confirmed I enjoyed her teasing. She lightly ground her ass back against Geoff's crotch before breaking apart from him.

She walked, with a pronounced sway of her shapely hips, over to the table. Then bent forward to brace her arms against it, keeping her long legs straight.

"Come claim your reward." Her eyes were still slightly hazy as she gave me the 'come hither' look.

I quickly tore my shorts off and placed myself behind her. Marveling at the valley that ran down her arched back to meet the perfect shape of her ass as it was presented to me.

Another rush ran through me as I realized that Geoff had just moments ago had this exact same view.

I grabbed onto her tremendous rear and thrust myself into her. Sliding in immediately to her dripping wet vagina.

We groaned in unison. Our voices almost one as I slammed into her, letting my pent up passions unleash on her.

Loud claps sounded in the garden as I rapidly moved her bouncing ass back and forth to meet my thrusts. Our pleasure quickly rose together.

With a cry, Zara's head shot down to rest on her arms as her entire body trembled against me. Powerful quivers and shakes running through her as her legs almost gave out.

The feeling of her velvety wet cunt flexing and contracting around me caused my own climax. I grunted as I came into her, pulling her ass hard against me as she continued to shiver in ecstatic release.

We both came down after our orgasms finally concluded, leaning against each other on the table.

I softly kissed her shoulders and stood back up, before helping her onto her wobbly legs.

Once we gathered ourselves, I had to ask what they did after Geoff came.

With a giggle, Zara told me "I rode Geoff's face."

She gave a deep sigh at remembering, "Hmmm, I know I already told you, but god that was good Geoff."

He smiled proudly "You're one to talk. I had to make it up to you, for cumming before you could deepthroat me again."

"You certainly did." Zara said sensually.

Then she leant into my ear and whispered "But judging from the state of you when you saw him pressed against me, maybe you were hoping I rode something else?"

I spluttered on my drink in surprise, much to her delight. She took my hand in hers and held it in her lap.

The conversation returned to idle chat as Zara resumed reading her book. She was now completely nude and still basking in the afterglow of two powerful orgasms.

Myself and Geoff redressed and I fetched us all some more refreshments.

As I handed him his glass Geoff congratulated me on beating Zara's record.

He said he was struggling to get himself back in shape. Even with the availability to use our pool when he was invited over, which was now several times a week.

Another idea came to me.

"Well, maybe Zara could help with that?" I suggested.

She looked at me, one eyebrow raised quizzically.

I continued as I sat down next to her "You know she used to be a personal trainer. She's moved onto bigger things now, but I'm sure she can still give you all the help you need."

"You guys are already the best neighbours ever, I couldn't possibly ask to take up any more of your time." Geoff tried to downplay my offer, but I could tell he was intrigued.

"It's a thoughtful suggestion, but I really don't have the time to be a personal trainer again. Certainly not for free. And I hope you understand Geoff, there's no way I'm accepting any payment from you." Zara put her book down as she stated her position.

"No, of course not love. I meant merely that if Geoff was struggling you could give him some tips and good starting objectives."

"We'll that's fine, I'd be happy to do that for our friend." She smiled at Geoff.

"Thank you guys, again. That would be really great."

I decided to add in the crux of my idea "And if you're struggling for motivation, Zara could help you like she just helped me." They both turned to look at me. "I wouldn't have bothered to beat her lap record without her 'help' just now."

At that, they both smirked and looked back at each other. I was surprised to see a slight blush to Zara's face as she just gave Geoff a confirming nod.

"Well then. In that case, I can't wait to get started!" Geoff announced.

They discussed exercises and a schedule to meet the starting objectives. But interestingly, what the exact 'motivation' would be went unmentioned.

I raised the point with Zara that evening.

Coyly, she said "Ah, you noticed that omission?"

"Yeah, was kind of my main point of interest to be honest."

She laughed and kissed me. "So what ideas did you have then?"

We had a long, honest discussion over what we both wanted the 'motivation' to be.

When we finished we were both eagerly awaiting Zara and Geoff's first work-out session together.

.............................................

I was resting on the deck chair, recuperating after my morning exercises.

It was another lovely warm summer day. A few clouds drifted slowly across the bright blue sky.

Zara walked out onto the patio, looking splendid, clad in a set of tight grey yoga pants and matching sports bra. Her incredible figure was highlighted as the material hugged her curves. Each step caused a slight jiggle to her tits, barely restrained within the bra. She held a black crop top in her hand.

"Morning love. I'm impressed you kept to your routine after breaking the lap record yesterday." She leant down to kiss me tenderly.

As she rose up again she pulled the crop top on. Her breasts were pushed up to give a jaw-dropping cleavage.

"Geoff's on his way over. We're going to start his exercises today." She headed back inside and returned with a pair of yoga mats, laying them out on the patio.

"He's very eager to get back in shape." She smirked at me, "Especially after the pics I sent to invite him round." and began her warm up stretches.

I considered going back inside to get my phone. But decided the pics would be there later, I could only watch my goddess of a wife stretch now.

Turning in my chair to get a more comfortable viewing position, I observed Zara bend and stretch her firm and flexible body.

Her muscles flexed subtly under her silky skin as she moved. The strength and flexibility she possessed was at full display as she transitioned herself elegantly from one position to another. Her hair gracefully tumbled over her shoulders and back with each controlled movement.

A light layer of perspiration started to build on her. Slightly dampening her hair and clothes. Her yoga pants and crop top were so tight to her form that when the sun cast her silhouette, she appeared to be wearing nothing at all.

After she finished her stretching she started her warm up, just as Geoff came round the corner. He was dressed in a large pair of sport shorts and an old t-shirt.

"Morning guys!" He cheerily waved.

We happily welcomed him over to the patio.

"Was, uh, quite a disappointing moment to find my old work-out gear no longer fits me at all." He said as he walked over, rubbing the back of his head out of embarrassment. "So we can add that to the objectives list."

"Awww, I'm sorry." Zara sympathetically said as she jumped to her feet. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get there before you know it." She gave him a conciliatory kiss when he reached her. Which quickly became a short make-out. Giving me an early jolt of excitement.

She pulled back and motioned to the mats, "Well you know what we're starting with today, so let's see how it goes."

It was decided yesterday that Geoff would join Zara on several of her work-outs to get him off to a good start with correct exercises and techniques. Then when he was ready he'd continue the routine they'd set out, with Zara checking in every so often for advice and help as he got back in shape.

They began running through several warm-up exercises and stretches. Zara guiding Geoff on proper form and technique, informing him what the benefits of each exercise were. She would bring his hand to run over her abs, legs, buttocks and back to feel how she was using her muscles with each exercise.

Zara left Geoff to continue the routine she'd set out for him, and went inside to get a water bottle. I walked over to her and gave her a hug and soft kiss.

"Looking good love. I'm going to go shower." I told her as I left to head upstairs. She nodded and took a swig of water then went back outside to rejoin Geoff.

From our bathroom I opened the frosted window to give myself a view of our back garden. Peering out, I saw Zara had now started her own exercises on the mat next to Geoff's. He continued determinedly working through his own routine.

I took my shower, taking my time to relax in the warm water and letting it soothe my slightly aching muscles.

While I was toweling myself off I peeked out the window again. They were both continuing with their exercises, but Zara had removed both her crop top and bra. Her magnificent breasts were glistening as sweat ran down her soft skin, swaying and bouncing hypnotically as she moved.

Chuckling to myself at the expected turn of events, I went into our bedroom to get dressed for the day.

By the time I rejoined them both outside, Zara was now fully nude. Still continuing her exercises, but with all her clothes tossed over the table.

"Hey sweety! Did you have a good shower? Geoff was flagging, so I provided him some extra motivation to complete his sets." Zara stroked her hands over her prodigious bust as she finished cheerily greeting me.

Considering Geoff's gaze was fixated on my wife's incredible body, it seemed to have given him both ample distraction and motivation to keep going.

"It was very soothing. Good to see you're doing all you can to help him."

She laughed and returned to focus on Geoff who was straining himself to repeatedly squat.

"Come on Geoff! These are the last ones. Finish these and you're done for today! First day will have all your targets met!"

With the last of his strength, Geoff forced himself through 3 more reps. Then he dropped down to sit on the mat, almost collapsing, bathed in sweat and breathing deeply.