Neighbourly Developments Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done! I'm so proud of you! I set you a demanding routine to really test your limits and you beat all my expectations!" Zara joyously praised Geoff.

I chimed in to congratulate Geoff as well. Zara as a PT would often set some of the target reps and sets of the first session just slightly out of reach of her clients. So she could see their limits and knew how to motivate them when they failed to reach their goals. I knew Geoff meeting all his targets would be genuinely quite impressive.

He briefly raised an arm in thanks, too exhausted and out of breath to respond any further.

Zara handed him his water bottle and told him to sip it as he got his breath back. She continued to praise his performance today as she crouched in front of him to talk at eye level.

I marveled at her, looking at the toned valley of her arching back leading gracefully down to her perfect arse cheeks. Proud of her ability and care to help people better themselves.

She rested her hands on Geoff's bent knees. His legs were coated in sweat, but she didn't seem to care as she teasingly began massaging his thighs. Her hands disappearing through the legs of his shorts and re-emerging back out with her slow strokes.

She kept going, her hands gradually leading further up his shorts, for several minutes until Geoff was breathing normally again.

He looked over my wife's body, glistening in the sun. Her stunning face looked proudly at him as her hands ran up and down his thighs, teasing towards his groin. He could see just below her tremendous boobs, dangling slightly as she leant forwards, her slim and tight waist leading down to the curves of her perfect arse and hips. Her toned thighs were spread as she crouched, showing him a mouth-watering view of her bared pussy.

"I know that I came here to start getting back in shape. But since you are now in less than a bikini, and invited me round with similar pics, do the normal rules apply?" He looked between both me and Zara as he asked.

She looked over her shoulder towards me, as her hands rested far down his shorts.

"I don't see why not. You certainly earned it." I replied.

Zara smiled devilishly and turned back to Geoff.

"Yes, but as you said, you came here to start getting back in shape. So when that's the case, it will work slightly differently." As she spoke she shimmied Geoff's shorts off him, revealing his oversized soft cock.

"Firstly; you'll have to earn me wearing less than a bikini by meeting your targets. Until I'm stripped you're just here to exercise." She rested both her hands at the base of his dick, toying with its heavy limp mass.

"Secondly; so that you still want to come over to exercise and not only when invited for 'other reasons', when you meet those targets no other rules apply."

"Still have to be respectful though." I added, "That's my lovely wife, you'll only treat her how she deserves to be treated."

Geoff quickly looked at me, taken aback. "I'd never disrespect Zara! She's the best woman I've ever known, after my late wife of course."

"Oh that's so sweet!" Zara said, as she held one hand to her chest, genuinely touched by his kind assertion. Her other hand continued playing with his rapidly hardening cock.

"Of course Geoff. To be clear, I don't think you ever would. I just want the rules clear. You can do whatever you want to her, respectfully." I mollified him.

He relaxed, then looked quizzically back to me. "Anything I want?"

I smiled and nodded.

Zara looked at me. We shared a moment, an unspoken connection of complete trust and love for each other. It was bizarre that allowing my wife to mess around with our neighbour had such a strengthening effect on our relationship. But I never felt closer to her than I did over the last several weeks. And I knew she felt the same.

But, her devilish teasing nature was sparked again. She winked at me and turned back to Geoff.

"But." She added as she stroked both hands up and down his thick shaft. "This is just the first session. An introduction. So your reward will be an introduction of what's to come."

She pushed him onto his back and climbed onto his lap, her legs straddling his thighs.

She positions herself right up against the base of his dick. With the palm of one hand she held it against her toned stomach, as her lower lips kissed the top of his large balls.

The tip of his dick reached above her belly button, almost to her chest.

Zara cooed at the sight and feel of his towering cock pressed against her abdomen, surely imagining what it would feel like inside her.

With her other hand she leant back to rest it on the yoga mat between Geoff's legs. Keeping his cock pressed against her, she rolled her hips forward to press her dripping pussy against the underside of his shaft.

They both moaned a little, at the feel of the trunk of his cock spreading her wet outer folds.

Zara then lifted her hips up and down. Her wetness spread along the underside of Geoff's dick, as she stroked herself along his entire length.

Together, their moans rose as Zara slowly increased her pace. Their breaths deepened as the pleasure rose for them both.

Zara gasped everytime her clit rubbed against him.

Geoff held his breath whenever she teased the head of his cock. She'd briefly pause, as it pressed against her entrance. Rotating her hips in small circles over it. Then, with a low moan, slide herself back down the underside of his throbbing shaft.

After several minutes, Geoff clasped his hands onto her meaty ass. Helping her to move up and down against him as he started to thrust up to meet her.

"Oh god Geoff, you're going to make me cum." Zara breathily said "Your huge, hard cock.... just feels so good!"

She sat up and forward, taking his dick in both hands to hold it against her soaked pussy. It and his balls were now bathed in her dripping arousal.

Keeping all her weight on her feet, Geoff still holding her arse to help her balance, she rode up and down. Humping his monster cock, trying to get herself off.

The sight of his sexy young neighbour, passionately bouncing in his lap, her godly breasts pressed together between her arms, as she sighed and groaned in ecstasy brought him to the edge.

With renewed strength he grabbed her arse tighter, his pudgy fingers sinking into her soft skin. Then he thrust up, hard.

Zara gasped in surprise as she was bucked up and down on him. She went from powerfully riding him to holding on to stop herself collapsing onto his chest.

One of her hands shot forward to rest on his chest, keeping her balanced as his hips thrust against her. Loud claps now pounding out as her ass shook with each impact.

Zara looked down, eyes wide in ecstasy and surprise, and stared into his eyes. Looking at the desire and power blazing within them sent shivers down her spine, barely perceptible with the ripples traveling through her plump ass cheeks.

They stared at each other, eyes locked, as their joined pleasure reached its zenith.

Zara came first, her eyes rolling up as her entire body was racked with spasms. Her hips bucked and rolled wildly while her torso and arms shook. The powerful waves of euphoria washed over her. The only noise she released was a constant breathy groan that shook with her spasms.

Feeling her climax, with a roar Geoff pulled her hard against the base of his cock. Then cum exploded out to smack against the underside of her bouncing tits. Ropes and ropes splattered on her boobs and flexing abdomen. A few strands made it through her cleavage and reached her chin.

Zara barely managed to hold herself upright as she finished. Her head lolled forward as she took ragged breaths.

When Geoff relaxed down, fully spent, his mammoth cock brushed against her sensitive folds causing a few aftershocks to quiver through her.

Zara leaned back with a heavy sigh. running her hands through her damp hair to pull a few strays from her face. Her tits were pulled higher on her chest, streams of cum now running down them and over her tight waist.

"Well, phew.... That was a taste of things to come, for both of us." She laughed. Tracing her fingers through the cum covering her, occasionally bringing some of it to her lips for a taste.

Geoff chuckled. "You've definitely succeeded in getting me to look forward to my next work-out session."

She cheekily smiled down at him. "Unfortunately, after your impressive effort today, you'll need to rest up for a few days. I don't want you to get an injury before we can begin properly. So no work-out until Thursday at least."

Seeing his disappointment, she moved back onto her knees and leaned down to take his softening cock into her mouth. Sucking and slurping deeply, she ensured to clean it off completely. Happily humming at the taste and feel of it.

With a 'pop' she removed it from between her lips "We might still invite you over if you want to see us, even if I'm not wearing yoga pants." She grinned, and with a deep inhale, gave his still big cock, one last long lick. Then stood back up.

Geoff said he needed a shower, and a long nap to recover. He departed very happily as I followed the still naked and cum covered Zara upstairs.

She couldn't even finish her shower before I was in her.

I lost track of how many times we made each other orgasm over the rest of the day. We both seriously considered taking the next day off work to continue our time alone together.

But we realized that if there was any day we would need to take time off, it would be after Zara's next personal trainer session with our neighbour.