Neighbourly Developments Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot wife's fun with old neighbour continues.
12.5k words
4.73
61.5k
158

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blah_Halb
Blah_Halb
502 Followers

I watched with a smile as my beautiful wife eased herself down our old and overweight neighbour's cock. Her mouth stretched around his thick shaft, reaching just over halfway down its length.

It had been a couple of weeks since we had agreed on the new dynamic between my wife, Zara, and our older neighbour Geoff. Since then she has serviced him several times. Sucking, rubbing and titty fucking the cum out of his monster cock; all over herself.

The dynamic was, that whenever Geoff was round our place, if Zara was wearing a bikini or less he could use her as he wished. We weren't yet comfortable with any full sex though, and he had to be respectful at all times.

We had started by inviting him over to hang-out in our new backyard pool and hot tub. Now we simply sent him a pic of Zara in a bikini to invite him round.

Mine and Zara's passions for each other were now burning with a greater intensity than ever before, each neighbourly visit adding further fuel to the fire.

After several minutes of luxuriously working on his dick, it was now shining with her spit. She pulled herself off with a pleased hum, then lifted his huge cock straight up and dived in to suck on his equally huge balls. Zara repeatedly lifted Geoff's weighty cock and let it smack down on her face with an audible slap, she grinned up at him each time.

"God damn Zara, you've really risen to new levels at this!" Geoff groaned through gritted teeth. She beamed at his praise, wiggling her perfect ass tantalizingly.

"Still not at the level I want to be at though." She sighed as she suckled at the base of his shaft.

"Don't worry love, you'll get there eventually!" I half-jokingly encouraged my wife. She and Geoff both chuckled. Turning towards me, her striking blue eyes connecting with mine, she maintained eye contact while forcing her mouth down his length until the heavy cock head pressed against the back of her throat. Yet again, as had occurred so many times over the past two weeks, Zara's progress was halted with a loud gag and a choke.

Drool dripped off her chin onto her swaying DD breasts as she held her mouth as wide open as it would go, stretched to its limit by Geoff's thickness. She coughed and spluttered before having to pull back, her eyes watering slightly. "One day." Zara determinedly muttered.

"You've already gotten as far as anyone else ever has, Zara. Not even my wife could take it all the way." Geoff 'consoled' her as she sucked and licked around the bottom half of his cock.

My wife continued to suck and stroke our neighbour's mammoth cock for the next several minutes. Taking her time to savor getting to pleasure such an impressive piece of equipment.

Zara increased the intensity of her stroking along his shaft and head, her face now buried in his sack as she tongue-bathed his balls. Geoff started to buck his hips and groan louder.

"Mhare myu mhonna hmm?" Zara attempted to ask something, but Geoff's weighty sack muffled her too much. She pulled back with a deep breath, lines of spit still connected from her lips to his balls, "Where you wanna cum?" Zara asked up to Geoff, before immediately moving back under to suck one of his testicles into her mouth.

"Your face! I have to coat your beautiful face!" Geoff exclaimed with a stifled roar of pleasure.

Zara's eyes twinkled in delight. She kneeled up, kissed the end of his cock and pumped harder. "Cover me, coat my beautiful face in your cum." She moaned, her lips and tongue tickling his tip as she stared up into his eyes.

Our neighbour released a roar of ecstasy as cum erupted to smack her on the lips. Thick streams sprayed onto my wife's face as she tilted her head back, blasting from her chin up and into her hair. She smiled in glee the entire time, until her face was painted white.

Zara wiped cum from over her eyes with a giggle, then used her mouth to thoroughly clean the end of Geoff's cock with a satisfied moan.

I fetched her a towel to clean her face, then we all relaxed back into the hot tub.

As we enjoyed the warm evening, idly discussing recent events, I noticed Zara subtly playing with herself under the bubbling water.

I sidled over to Zara and put my arm around her shoulders. She shifted to rest against me comfortably.

While continuing to talk to Geoff about my intention to improve my exercise routine, I slid my other hand up Zara's smooth thigh.

She spread her legs, inviting me to continue. My fingers felt how wet she was, even with the hot water washing over her lips. I circled my fingers over her clit and entrance. Zara's breathing shallowed as she tried to hide her pleasure.

I enjoyed teasing my wife while we continued the conversation. She did her best to stifle her moans of pleasure, trying to not interrupt, but I could tell that Geoff knew what was going on.

I reached two fingers into Zara's pussy, stroking them in a curling manner repeatedly. She turned her head and released a groan of delight into my shoulder.

At this outburst, Geoff grinned at me as Zara started to drop all pretense.

He moved over to the other side of Zara and started to paw and play with her heaving breasts, causing another released groan of pleasure.

I continued fingering Zara, eliciting further moans and sighs from her as she rolled her hips with my movements.

"I'd like to go down on you." Geoff suddenly announced.

Me and Zara both paused and looked at him. Geoff had fingered Zara to climax before, but this would be new for us.

"We agreed I could use her as I wanted, just no sex. Well she's gone down on me a lot, I'd like to return the favor."

Me and Zara looked at each other. His suggestion had triggered a strange mix of jealousy and arousal in me; the same as when Geoff had fingered Zara to climax before and when she kissed him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see how I would feel watching him finish her off with his mouth.

I smiled with a shrug, not wanting to give away how much my excitement was building. Zara gave me a strong kiss then raised herself up onto the side of the hot tub and spread her legs.

With her devilish smile she looked expectantly at Geoff.

Smiling from ear to ear, Geoff lifted Zara's closest leg and maneuvered himself so he was between her thighs, his face inches from her sex.

There was a brief moment, where all of us held our breaths in anticipation, before Geoff dove in.

My wife threw her head back as she groaned loudly. Geoff's hands ran up and down her toned thighs as he devoured her. Her groans continued, growing in volume, chest heaving as her breaths became ragged and gasping.

The mixture of emotions surged in me, the combination hitting me like a strong drink

I could hear how wet she was, gushing all over our neighbour's face. She groped her own big tits, twisting the nipples and massaging them, enraptured in the pleasure coursing through her.

Her hips rolled, her plump and juicy ass pressed out to form beautiful hip cleavage. I could see her tight abdomen flexing and her back arching. Highlighting how fit she was and the stunning sexiness of her body, in stark contrast the flabby old bald man currently causing her such pleasure.

With her eyes shut in delight she ran her hands through her own hair, lifting her boobs higher on her chest. Her rapid breathing causing them to shake and bounce, glistening in the setting sun.

Suddenly she bent forwards, gripping onto the sides of Geoff's head. Her panting became short and sharp, near screams of ecstasy. The intensity of her pleasure built and built until her back arched forwards, thrusting her tits out, as she wailed in ecstatic release. Her legs shook and powerful spasms shot down her back. She rode out the orgasm as it rushed over her in waves, until it finally subsided.

Her hands ran through her hair again as her eyes opened, wide in surprise.

"Fucking hell Geoff, how did you do that!?" She gasped.

Our old, overweight neighbour pulled away from my wife's pussy, his face drenched in her cum.

"Just, you know, experience." He grinned up at Zara. "But that was a particularly great reaction, no one's ever gushed over me like that before."

Zara blushed slightly at his praise. "Well you have to do that again sometime. No way that's only happening once." Geoff laughed in response and nodded an "Of course!"

As Geoff returned to the other side of the hot tub, Zara took my hand and whispered to me "Are you ok love? I'm sorry, I didn't expect it to be like that."

I cleared my throat, my mouth had gone slightly dry from gaping at the display before me. "I'm good."

"Are you sure? I'd understand if you weren't ok, I just want you to be honest with me."

I slid my swim shorts down, revealing my raging hard-on. "Oh," Zara said with a surprised smile.

I grabbed her, and pulled her over to straddle me, then without hesitation thrust myself up into her soaked pussy. I'd never felt her so wet before. It felt incredible.

Zara wrapped her arms around me as I bounced her with all my strength on my cock. She moaned and groaned into my neck "Oh god, so soon.... It feels so gooood."

My lust for my wife burned through me. Her pussy was so hot and wet, it had never felt this amazing before. There was no way I was going to last much longer.

"Cum with me." she whispered into my ear. "You feel so good, just what I need. Please cum with me, cum in me. Make me yours again."

With a shout I came in her, thrusting up as deep as I could go. As I did, I felt her gush around me as she shuddered in release.

Zara softly kissed my chest, before climbing off to sit, pressed against me.

Geoff smiled at us from across the hot tub "You two look so perfect together."

We thanked him and held each other tightly.

Geoff offered to get us all a drink, which we accepted, to get a chance to catch our breaths.

When he was inside I asked Zara "I really am ok, that was SO hot to see you cum like that. I just have to know, was it better than me?"

She squeezed me in her hug and looked into my eyes, "Honestly, it was harder, but in a different way. Not better."

"With us there's a deep connection, a love, it's genuinely on another level."

She took a moment to think, "That was purely physical, it consumed my body, but my mind was almost blank. There was some element of taboo or extra excitement that it was our older neighbour doing that to me. But that was it, just physical, nothing more."

Zara kissed my neck, "How do you feel about that?"

"Good. I mean it, it was incredible. Thanks for explaining it like that. I love you."

She smiled back at me, "I love you too."

"I just also have to ask. Just before we finished while you were riding me, you said 'make me yours again.' Did you mean that?"

I saw her blush when I asked that, she took a deep breath then replied "Yes. As I said, it consumed my body and left my mind almost blank. It was like I wasn't myself anymore. I needed you, to reconnect with, and return back to normal."

I looked at her with concern "That sounds kinda scary, that you felt that thrown out of your normal self. Like a bad trip?"

"No, it was much calmer than that. Very relaxing actually, in the moment. Like a happy dream. All troubles and concerns melted away, just pleasure."

"So you reconnecting with me, was all your troubles and concerns returning?" I asked.

She jokingly slapped my arm, "No! It was like waking up from a very restful nap. Waking up in your arms. It was beautiful." She smiled lovingly.

That erased all my doubts. "Oh, well that does sound lovely."

She couldn't help but wistfully sigh, "It really was."

We embraced tighter and I kissed the top of her head, then we slipped back into the hot tub.

Geoff returned a short time later with three glasses of water. After we finished them all, we exited the hot tub, and passed each other towels to dry off. Geoff said it was getting late and he would head back.

We thanked him for coming over, and said we'd do it again soon, same as always. But as he was about to walk off, Zara cupped his face with one hand and pulled him into a deep kiss.

The sight of my wife making out with the neighbour, her naked tits pressed against his chest, re-lit the mixture of jealousy and excitement in me. Then she pulled away, thanking him again.

We barely made it halfway into our kitchen before I grabbed her from behind, mauling at her tits.

"Oh you liked that did you?" She sultrily said over her shoulder.

I bent her over our kitchen Island, I could see she was already wet.

Taking her perfect ass cheeks in a strong grip, I thrust my cock back into her. She moaned loudly and spurred me on.

Loud slaps echoed around the room as my hips thrust against Zara's ass, joining the chorus of our cries of pleasure. As the cacophony built to a climax we came together.

I kissed her neck as she stood up and we embraced, then we headed upstairs to shower.

................................................

A couple of days later, during a slow workday, I received a message from Zara.

"Enjoying the sun in my new bikini. Thanks again for it. ☺️"

I typed back: "Glad to hear! Can I see you in it?"

Her reply was a selfie of her stretched out on the deckchair. Her glorious breasts held in a red micro bikini top, with a small g-string bikini bottom barely covering her lower lips.

"You look so incredibly sexy! How does it look from behind?"

She sent a second pic. This time she was lying on her front, if it wasn't for the thin red string running round her lower back I'd have thought she was bottomless. The g-string disappeared completely between her mouth-watering ass cheeks.

"Oh my god! I'm seriously considering just calling a half day and coming home to you now."

"Hahaha. Thank you love. It's all yours xxxx."

I couldn't help myself, I had to say it: "Well, and partly Geoff's."

I waited, slightly anxiously, for her response. Worried I'd ruined the moment.

"Hmm, you're right. Maybe I should send these pics to him as well then...."

My stomach twisted at her teasing. But I couldn't deny the rush it gave me.

"You're right. You should put it in the group chat."

"I do like that idea, 😈. But I'm not sure I want him coming over when you're not here."

"He's working today. So unless he does what I'm tempted to, and takes the afternoon off, he won't be there until I am."

A new notification popped up, Zara had messaged the group chat we had with Geoff. I quickly opened it and saw the same two pics she just sent me. My dick jumped at the thought of Geoff seeing my wife in her sexy micro-bikini while he was at work.

She included a message: "Just a little something, so you know what you can look forward to this evening."

"I sent it".

"I saw it".

"You happy I did?".

"Very. 🍆".

"😘."

A few minutes later Geoff responded: "Oh Wow! Can't wait for the work day to be over! You are mind blowingly hot Zara."

"Thank you Geoff."

I did my best to return attention to my work. Until I received another message from Zara. It was a pic of her godly tits bared, her tiny top pulled to the side. "Should I send this pic to the chat as well?😈"

It was now officially impossible to focus on work anymore.

"Yes."

The notification popped again, the same pic was now posted for Geoff to see.

"You have divine breasts Zara. Thank you for these pics."

"Thanks Geoff, you're welcome."

Another pic popped up in chat, one she hadn't sent to me beforehand. This time she had one hand rubbing over her pussy lips. I couldn't believe she'd sent this pic directly to the chat, so I saw it at the same time Geoff did. I was so turned on by her brazenness.

"I couldn't wait. Sucks you're both at work, but it's nice to get some time to myself."

Me and Geoff immediately sent messages praising her. It was weird that private sexts were suddenly something we now also included Geoff in. But it was undeniable that I found them even more exciting sharing them with Geoff.

"See you both in a few hours,😉"

With no more messages forthcoming, I got back to work. Doing my best to not just count down the minutes until I got off.

We had sex as soon as I came home, I didn't even enter our house. Just went straight to the back garden and took Zara right on the same deckchair she'd sent the pictures from earlier.

After a joint shower, we discussed how much we'd enjoyed sharing the pics with Geoff. It was decided from then on we'd share more nudes with Geoff, and if he decided to come round then so be it.

Within an hour we heard Geoff's car arrive back at his house. We shared a laugh as we started a timer to see how long he would take until he came over.

We didn't have to wait long. He was walking through our adjoining side path before the timer reached the ten minute mark. Having just changed into a t-shirt and joggers, Geoff was visibly excited as he greeted us. His excitement only growing when he saw Zara seductively smiling at him, she had changed back into her micro-bikini and was laid out on the deckchair.

He walked to her side and pawed at her huge tits. Zara pulled his pants down and off, his rapidly hardening cock rising to meet her face. She smiled up at him before enveloping the head in her mouth. They both groaned in pleasure.

As my wife sucked on the end of his massive dick, she rapidly ran her hands back and forth along the lower half of his wide shaft. Geoff was already giving her small thrusts, his lust having been built up for too long to restrain herself.

As he pushed forwards, Zara would emit small glrks and coughs as he briefly pushed against the back of her mouth. Saliva began to drip from her lips onto her chin. She pulled back to spit over his cock, spreading it with her hands.

"Come and stand at the head of the chair, there's something I want to try." She sultrily said up to him.

As he walked around to the head she flashed me her devilish grin then laid back with her head hanging off the end of the deck chair. Her luscious black locks spilled onto the paving.

"I want you to thrust down my throat." Zara said with determination. "I am going to swallow all of your magnificent cock, but I need you to drive it in."

Mine and Geoff's jaws dropped open in shock.

"Are you sure?" He asked her.

She looked at me, I picked my jaw up just enough to give her an excited nod.

"I'm certain." She said back, matter of factly. "Start slow, but don't stop until my lips hit your groin."

Zara opened her mouth wide and grabbed onto his hips. Geoff's mammoth cock bobbed above her head and descended down to slide past her lips. He kept going until there was a now familiar loud 'GLLRRKK!'.

I saw my wife's hands grip on the flabby hips of our neighbour, pulling him to thrust further into her mouth. Following her demands Geoff reached and held her upside down head in his hands.

I could see Zara's legs tremble and she shook her hips as he grabbed her.

There was a louder 'GGLLLRRRRUGCHK!' as they strained against each other. Then Geoff pulled back slightly.

I came to stand next to them to get a better view, stroking myself over Zara's striking form.

Geoff pressed forwards again, she choked and gagged loudly, the sound still reverberating even muffled around his dick stuffing her mouth.

He kept going, pulling back and pressing forwards, slowly but with force.

The rhythmic sounds of my wife coughing and spluttering rang out, drool flowing down her face as our old fat neighbour shoved his cock repeatedly to press against the back of her throat.

They separated, Zara sitting up to breathe deeply and recollect herself. Her face was slick with her drool and Geoff's cock was coated in it.

She settled back down with renewed determination. Then thrust her chest up, her tits prominently pressed out.

Geoff grabbed her head again, causing her to whine in pleasure slightly. I saw her pussy get visibly wetter as she rubbed her thighs together.

Blah_Halb
Blah_Halb
502 Followers