All Comments on 'Neighbourly Differences'

by tvwave

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emily does deserve that spanking! 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. Can't wait for the follow-up.

Thatguy34Thatguy34over 1 year ago

The story is really good can not wait for part 2

SpoiledDogSpoiledDogover 1 year ago

Great storyline and a good buildup. Definitely in my wheelhouse.

Please continue...

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I loved your story. Really well written at a pace that teased us along. If this is really the first time you have written then it is stunning. I loved the way you managed all of that without actually getting to full on sex, it takes excellent writing to be able to do that. I must admit that I hated Bill towards the end of the story and I can't think of any other time that has happened except from one professional novel writer. Can't wait for either a sequel or any further stories that you write. A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story! I hope you have more ready. Awesome tease an denial to her boyfriend

potatoHead42potatoHead42over 1 year ago

I follow you in CHYOA, hope you continue this story!

It’s great so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Another slow burner!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a GREAT story! Thank you so much! I'm REALLY hoping for another part - or even for many more parts! The pace of the story is simply perfect. I LOVE her teasing not only the neighbor but also her boyfriend. Thanks for this fantastic story!

howj2011howj2011over 1 year ago

Great story. Love it. Please continue

absoluterotterabsoluterotterover 1 year ago

Excellent start, although there are some errors. At one point, Bill becomes Tom in the narrative, but strangely, that intrigues me - I wonder if there is some truth in this and there really is a Tom out there that you have anonymised into Bill. I'm looking forwards to another instalment.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good first story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome fucking build-up! Don't make us wait too long before you tease us some more!

DarcadiaDarcadiaover 1 year ago

Damn.

One of the best stories I seen, slow build great and the follow up should keep the same path, Bill should be an asshole till the end

cek12cek12over 1 year ago

nice story. I guess 13 inches will destroy her twat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2!

gilardino123gilardino123over 1 year ago

My only wish is that she gets that spanking. Great story so far!

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316over 1 year ago

5★

Looking forward to seeing more. For realism can she and her boyfriend move their relationship forward physically as well? It would make sense for her to subconsciously not want Bill to get ahead of her bf. Then there's a proper comparison too.

J2daXJ2daXover 1 year ago

This was great. Make the size more believable and this is a 5 * submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story my dude. Keep going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My only criticism is I do wish the penis size hadn't been so cartoonish. I think having it be just a little bigger than her boyfriend's would have been fine and added to the realism. As it stands its so laughably large it kinda takes away from the story (and also presents real narrative issues because honestly how could that fit inside her). Also I do think the physical side of things with her boyfriend should be advancing some because if she is getting as turned on as the story suggests I don't see how she would be able to stop herself from at least going a little farther with the boyfriend.

I hope the exchanging of phone numbers wasn't a throw away line because I could see that being a good plot device going forward where, maybe with the boyfriend's blessing or maybe not, Emily and the old man start exchanging increasingly erotic messages and eventually pictures with each other to further her seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are we having the next part? 5 stars!

de066mede066meover 1 year ago

Impressive story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cuck in the making!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh !!! Best of the best . Soo hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sequel pls and thank you 5 stars

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year ago

Outstanding buildup. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was amazing! I love the consensual-but-boundary-pushing dynamic and the fact that Tom is a virgin. Well, Emily is is too at the moment... but I imagine in any/all future parts, she will have more and more experiences with Bill... blowjobs, grinding/not-so-dry humping, thigh fucking, cumshots, eating Bill's ass, vaginal sex, anal... all while Tom continues only getting handjobs. I LOVE the fact he hasn't seen her pussy yet and think it would be hot if that persists too.

Hope to see a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Never stop writing. You are nasty like me, and sweet little Emily.

threeman45threeman45over 1 year ago
Absolutely loved it

Love the angle, great writing.

Small note toward the end you have her refer to her BF as her husband. But other than that, loved it.

Can't wait to read the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a teen wife or girlfriend, misbehaving with an older, big-cocked man - her eyes light up! Your story was one of the best we have ever read.

Your story was just perfect: the old neighbor lit a fire under the young couple’s sexuality. Emily discovered how sexy she was, how much she liked to dress sexy, and teasing Bill.

Tom, the boyfriend, became obsessed with her exhibiting herself for the neighbor. He even spent a fortune on skimpy running outfits so, she could show off. The couple egged each other on, and this chapter stopped just short of her fucking the neighbor – OMG!

We related a lot to your story. We got married right out of high school and rented an apartment over garage, that was attached to a single-family home near the community college campus. Our landlord lived in the house and he was a muscular, 45-year old, divorced man who made us welcome.

He was a smooth operator and slowly seduced my wife, plus, he knew how to bring me along for the ride. We were just as excited as Tom and Emily in your story.

He taught my wife everything she knows about sex, and she learned to love it! She would sleep with him three nights a week, in his house, and we never had to pay rent. She would usually bounce back to our apartment around 7 AM, on those nights. She would be covered from head to toe with his cum and it was obvious that she had been well-fucked.

She would stand over my lap and squeeze his cum out of her pussy and let it drizzle down onto my dick. That would make me shoot off without any manual stimulation. She would always giggle, and she told me that was sexy. I’ve been a premature ejaculator every since, and she has always had lovers!

We love stories like yours where an older man ‘breaks in’ a virgin! We’re going to read the next chapter tomorrow night!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

Just like SpoiledDog, this story is right in my wheelhouse! I wish I had done the same thing with my gf when we were both in college, except she was in a different state and back then there was no internet. I would have loved to have gotten videos from her in the middle of the night, playing with a hung professor or grad student! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I loved your highly erotic story. It’s always a treat to see a young wife or girlfriend sexually corrupted and her husband or boyfriend turned into a voyeuristic pervert who jacks off all the time. Great story!

When we were only 20 years old my wife was ‘groomed’ and seduced by a middle aged man. She had never been groomed before and we both found the process very exciting. Since then, she has always needed big cock from other, more experienced men. She easily turned me into a voyeur and has denied me sex every since.

Now, my sex life now revolves around her telling me the juicy details - of her fucking other men - or occasionally letting me watch her fuck them. Effectively, I am my wife’s eunuch. This happened so early in our marriage that it almost seems normal to us!

In your story, I liked the fact that Tom quickly became obsessed with making sure Emily was dressed in very sexy workout clothes for the creepy old neighbor. First, they went shopping together. Then, he made two more trips to the store all alone. He bought her increasingly risqué outfits to tease the big-cocked Bill.

The exact same thing happened to me when my young, newlywed wife was being seduced. I went to the store every week to buying her sexy dresses, shorts and high heels to show off for him. It excited the hell out of her that I, her husband, would buy her the very clothes that would help her be seduced!

Soon, I was just flat-out buying her lingerie, high heels, and make up. All three of us preferred half-cup shelf bras, garter belts with silk thigh-high stockings, and skimpy thong panties. I would buy her a new set of lingerie every week. Plus, I always helped her dress up before her dates.

My perversion also extended to laundering, by hand, her soiled lingerie each time she came home from a date with him. I’d get up in the wee hours of the morning, when she returned home, and peel that sticky lingerie off of her. I’d kneel down beside the bath tub and lovingly wash it and hang it up to dry.

Often, she would hug me from behind - as I was washing - and she would tell me about her fuck sessions. I would usually shoot off on the outside of the tub and my cum would drip down and pool on the floor tiles. My wife liked to leave it there, all crusty, for a few days 'as a reminder to me’ of my sexual status in our marriage.

I noticed that Tom in your story also liked to wash Emily’s outfits (in the washing machine and then dry them) and lay them out for her to wear. That’s the way it should be between husband (or, boyfriend) and wife (or, girlfriend). Tom has quickly found his place as an enabler in the new sexual constellation with Emily and Bill.

My wife firmly believes that this is a husband’s role in life. And it is surprising how many of her married girlfriends have followed her lead and cucked their husbands.

Great story, we’re going to read the next chapter now!

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendaleabout 1 year ago

A nasty dirty ugly story and really sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oh gee another pig story .... ah duhhhhhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What? On page 3 he turns out to be her husband and yet they're not having sex ....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love stories of older, obese unfit blokes that you know live on a diet of grease ... especially when they have huge cocks because you just know that it wont be long before the hypertension calls a permanent halt to their fantasy behaviour.

Imagination206Imagination2069 months ago

Pre-internet guys like myself will enjoy this story. I liked it because my hot HS gf got hit on by much older men 3 times right in front of me. 4 years later as a still immature guy the fantasy bubbled up and I asked my 21 y/old gf to get a massage from an old man that posted a classified ad about wanting to massage younger women for free. The emotions of seeing your formerly pure and fresh gf getting rubbed near all her pleasure points by an old man is intense. Post massage, it was clear she was relaxed and aroused. Her long nipples engorged and pussy lips were swollen. Nothing prepares you to see your initially nervous and reluctant girlfriend's hips moving in sync with a 67 year old man's fingers deep inside her.

imverysorrytodothisimverysorrytodothis8 months ago

Needs another editing pass. On page 3 he becomes a husband instead of a boyfriend. On page 4 she now is wearing a shirt, but the outfit has previously been described as a top that "looked more like a bikini top, being made of a thinner material than the previous ones, and smaller cups, leaving a lot of cleavage and even a bit of the outside of the boob exposed." She also exposes her tit, not her tits?

Otherwise this has a nice progression.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertvwave@tvwave
Been writing at CHYOA on and off for awhile, but reading here for ages. Have a Patreon where any help is greatly appreciated if you can afford it. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=76833306 I post chapters there early.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES