Neighbourly Differences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's different..."

"Ugh, fine, let's keep looking."

They searched for a little longer and eventually found something closer to clubwear that looked like it might be more suitable. It was short, backless with a plunging neckline. They made they're way to the changing cubicles at the back of the store and Emily got changed. As she was changing an older man wandered to the back of the store, perusing the shelves. He was within sight of the changing cubicles.

Emily opened the curtain and stepped out. The dress was even better than they had thought it would be. It was made of a flowing, black, slightly iridescent material. The top of the dress basically hung off her nipples, showing the rest of her perky tits, and plunging down most the way to her belly button. The dress ended only a little way down her thighs, and looked like it was in danger of exposing her if she made any large movements with her legs. She turned around and blushed a little as she spotted the old man trying to surreptitiously check her out. Tom meanwhile took in the sight of her naked back, the material of the dress only coming around from the sides and meeting in the middle at the top of her butt cheeks. It then stopped again right at the bottom of her butt. Tom could see the top of her cotton panties.

Emily looked back over her shoulder and saw Tom staring at her ass. "Do you reckon Bill will like it?"

"Yeah, definitely! You'll probably have to wear it without panties though."

"Yeah, you're probably right," Emily said as she struck a few more poses, subtly taking small steps with each pose to move herself between Tom and the man. "Actually maybe I should just take them off now, so you can get an idea of how it will look." She reached up under the dress and grabbed the sides of her panties.

"Wait honey, are you sure..." Tom said, nervously glancing at the old man, who was having a harder time keeping his looks discreet. Emily however was already pulling her panties down her legs, bending at the waist, her butt pointing towards the man. Tom gulped as he saw the man stare at Emily's ass. He looked down at her as she stepped out of the panties, the front of the dress falling away, revealing her wobbling tits, her nipples only just remaining covered. She stood back up and grinned at Tom. He gave her a nervous smile back.

"Here, I'll show you what Bill might be seeing if I wear this one." She spun around and Tom looked down to see that the dress actually just revealed the very top of her butt crack. Emily began bending over again.

"Wait, Emily!" Tom hissed, thinking about what the old man was about to get a view of. Emily ignored him and continued to bend over, keeping her back arched, until she could touch the floor. She gave her ass a wiggle, causing Tom to look down and realise that the bottom of the dress had ridden up, just revealing her pussy. Tom swore under his breath, knowing that the man had gotten the same view just before. Emily stood back up and sashayed into the changing room, leaving Tom and the man suddenly staring at each other. The man's face turned red and he hurriedly made his way to the front of the store.

'Holy shit, what have I done? Emily just flashed an old man unprompted! Is this really what I want my girlfriend to be like?' Tom thought to himself. He looked down and noticed that he was rock hard again. That was just because he saw Emily in that dress right? Just then Emily exited the changing cubicle. She pressed herself up against Tom, tilting her hips into him.

"Mmm, feels like someone enjoyed having their girlfriend show off to an old man. Hmm, maybe I should have offered to give him a blow job in the changing room?" She didn't give him time to reply, striding off, trailing her hand across his chest.

Tom adjusted himself and willed his boner down before following her to the front of the store. The dress was already bagged and she was chatting to the man behind the counter as they waited for Tom to scan his card. He quickly pulled out his wallet and paid, trying not to let his surprise at the $450 price tag show. He had the money, but this was probably more money in one purchase than Emily had let him spend on her in their whole relationship.

"Do you think we have enough outfits yet? Ready to head home?" Tom asked as they left the shop, keen to get home and hopefully get Emily to give him some relief.

"How about one more shop?" Emily asked, looking at Tom with big eyes and a hopeful smile.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Fine, one more shop." Emily practically jumped with joy and quickly led the way. Tom couldn't help but smile. It was nice to be able to finally spend money to make Emily happy, though he wasn't sure if he would rather it was under different circumstances.

Emily checked the map at an info kiosk before quickly striding off towards her goal. Tom hurried after her, wondering where they were headed.

Emily came to a stop outside a high end lingerie shop. The interior was painted with dark colours and was moodily lit. Emily turned to face Tom, a nervous look on her face. Tom gave her a questioning look, not sure why she suddenly seemed worried when she had seemed to be getting more and more confident as the day went on.

"Hey baby, I've got an idea..." Emily began before trailing off.

"Umm ok, what is it?" Tom asked, still confused.

"How about we pretend we aren't together, and then I can find a guy and ask him to help me to choose what to buy out of what I try on for him?"

"Wait, so you'll model everything for him?" Tom asked worriedly.

"Yeah, but you can just pretend to be browsing nearby, so you can watch as well and stop me at any time if you want to."

Tom took a moment to think over Emily's proposal. She decided to take the initiative and pushed him towards the stationary store opposite them. "Ok, you pretend to look around in there for a couple of minutes before following me in," she said before quickly walking off in the other direction and entering the lingerie shop.

"Wait!" Tom called, but Emily didn't appear to hear him. Tom was annoyed at Emily for not seeming to care about his input, but at the same time his boner was back and he couldn't deny being excited to see Emily teasing yet another guy.

He distractedly browsed the display of cards at the front of the store. He had no idea how much time had passed, but his nerves couldn't hold any longer. He walked across the concourse to the lingerie store. He browsed at the front, casually glancing around to try and spot Emily. Eventually he spotted her towards the back of the store, casually browsing by herself.

Tom continued to observe Emily out of the corner of his eye for several minutes, slowly making his way towards her as he absentmindedly perused the racks. He noted that Emily herself was trying to casually observe as well, in her case watching the two men in the store who appeared to be there on their own. There was a younger guy, maybe late 20's, attractive with longer blond hair, who was on the opposite side of the store to Tom, and an older guy, late 50's, a little portly but in a nice suit with short, tidy black hair, who was looking through a rack near Tom.

Suddenly Emily made a move. Tom had to resist the urge to stare at her as she approached the black haired man, continuing to browse as he kept her in the corner of his eye. "Umm, excuse me," Emily said, looking down at her feet, "would you maybe be able to help me pick out what I should buy?"

"Oh, uum, sure," the man replied, looking a little bewildered. "Do you want me to just help you pick out some stuff off the shelf?"

"Umm, I was thinking that maybe you could tell me how it looks when I try it on?"

"I don't know, I'm sure you'd look good in just about anything anyway!"

"Please! I really want to look good."

"Ok, fine, I'll help. Who's the lucky guy? Your boyfriend?"

"Umm no, just some guy."

"Aha, well, I'm sure he's going to be stoked if you're putting in this much effort! So, how do you want to do this? Do you already have some stuff picked out?"

"No, I have no idea! I thought you could just pick out whatever you think will look good and I'll try it on so you can tell me what you think."

They began looking and pretty quickly the man pulled out a pretty modest set of bra and panties. "How about this one?"

"Sure! You're in charge!" Emily said, taking them from him and holding them up to inspect them, looking ever so slightly disappointed.

"Oh, actually," he said, quickly looking through the rack and pulling out another set. "I changed my mind, I don't think those ones will suit you. How about these?" Emily swapped him and held up the new pair. They were a slightly skimpier cut, and made of a lacy material.

"Ok! These look great!" Emily began leading the way to the changing rooms.

Tom cursed. The changing rooms were up the back in the opposite corner to where Tom was. He slowly began to make his way towards them, continuing to look at racks as he went. Just then he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a text from Emily.

Emily: Go to toilet cubicle and vid call me

Tom looked over to where Emily and the man had disappeared around the corner, back to his phone and then quickly headed for the store entrance. He was a little worried about leaving Emily alone with him, but he trusted Emily, they were in public, and the man didn't seem too pushy. Also, Tom was kind of glad to get some privacy as he watched what happened, he was already struggling to hide his boner.

He quickly made his way to the nearest toilet, sat down in a cubicle and called Emily. She answered immediately. She was already undressed and was wearing the panties from the set. She held her finger to her lips to tell him to remain silent, her other arm doing its best to cover her bare breasts. "I'm just putting you on mute just in case," she whispered, "just hang up and call me again if you need to." Tom gave her a thumbs up. She positioned the phone on the bench, leaning it up against something, and then mostly covered it with her shirt, making sure the camera remained uncovered.

She then grabbed the bra of the hanger and put it on, her back to the phone. She looked over and did a quick spin for the camera. Tom could see that the lacy material wasn't particularly see through, and there were subtle bits of extra material sewn in to protect the wearer's modesty. Yet again, she looked incredible. Her tits filled out the cups of the bra, giving her some very nice cleavage, and her ass ate up the material of the panties. Emily gave Tom a wink and then turned and grabbed the latch on the door.

She opened it up partially, stuck her head through and looked around.

"Ok, you ready to see it?" Tom heard Emily ask nervously.

"Yep!" the man replied.

She slowly opened the door, revealing the man standing outside. He stood in silence for a moment, looking her up and down.

"Wow, you, uh, it... Ahem, it looks great!"

Emily turned around for him, arching her back and thrusting her butt out towards him, making his eyes widen as he saw her round ass with the panties disappearing into her butt crack.

"Yeah, I think I like it," Emily said. "Are you sure it's sexy enough though? How about we try a few more? I can wait here and you go and grab something else for me."

"Uh, sure, what do you want?"

"Whatever you want! Remember, you're in charge, so just whatever you think is sexy!"

"Ok, sure!" the man replied, a little more eager now. He gave Emily one last look up and down as she stood demurely before him before walking off. Emily closed the door and turned back to the phone. She gave Tom a big grin, her cheeks rosy with excitement.

She reached behind and unclasped the bra, clutching it to her chest before it fell off. She gave Tom a smirk before turning her back to him. She dropped the bra onto the bench. She looked over her shoulder and gave Tom another cheeky look before running her hands down her sides and grabbing the sides of the panties. Tom groaned. She wasn't actually going to let the man see her fully naked when he brought her the next outfit, was she?

Emily continued to toy with the panties, pulling them partway down her ass before pulling them back up. She had them halfway down her round, sculpted cheeks when there was a careful knock on the door. She swiftly pulled the panties down her thighs and let them drop to the ground, before kicking them to the side. She then stepped up to the door and opened it part way again. She had most of her body hidden behind the door, but the man would be able to clearly see that Emily was naked. Tom couldn't tell if her nipple would be visible, but he hoped she was far enough behind the door to keep it out of sight.

"So, what did you get me?"

"Umm, actually, I might just go pick something else out, I don't think this will suit you..." the man said, obviously having lost his nerve on the walk back to the changing rooms.

"No wait! I'm sure it will be great," Emily said, quickly leaning out to grab the outfit. Tom gave a startled squeak. There was no way her nipple was covered now, and her pussy probably wasn't either! He breathed a sigh of relief as she retreated behind the door again.

The relief was short-lived however. In her hand was a very see-through looking piece of fabric. It looked larger than a bra or panties.

"Ok, just give me a second to change, then I'll show you the results," Emily said cheerily, then closed the door.

She unfurled the fabric and pulled it over her head. Tom saw that it was a black, extremely translucent, lace babydoll, and it did very little to conceal what was underneath. There were no panties to go with it, so he had no doubt that the man would get an almost unobstructed look at Emily's pussy. The hem only came down to a few inches below the bottom of her butt.

Emily did a quick spin for the camera, confirming to Tom that he could indeed easily see her pussy, not that he got a particularly good look at it with the speed of the twirl and the quality of the video call. Tom couldn't believe that another man was getting too see his girlfriends pussy, before they'd even had sex. He had to pull his cock out of his pants, the pressure becoming almost painful.

Emily opened the door wide open and presented herself to the wide eyes of the man. She had her gaze lowered and held the bottom of the dress in her hands. After letting the man burn the sight in front of him into his mind, Emily spoke up. "So what do you think?" She fidgeted with the hem of the dress, lifting it up an inch.

The man jumped out of his stupor. "Just wow! You look incredible!" he said earnestly.

"Aww, thanks!" Emily said bashfully, tugging the bottom of the dress even higher as she appeared to nervously bunch the fabric up in her hands. "You know that, umm, that an important part of clothes being sexy is how they feel. Do you want to maybe feel this and make sure it feels sexy enough?"

The man's eyes went wide. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I really need to make sure I get the right thing."

"Ok then, if you say so," he said, reaching out and grabbing some of the material between his fingers.

"How does it feel against my skin?" Emily asked breathily.

The man opened his hand and placed it flat against her side. He gently rubbed the material against her smooth, youthful skin, his eyes transfixed on his hand on her body. He slowly moved his hand upwards. Tom could see Emily's body stiffen as she sharply inhaled in anticipation. She released it again in a shuddering breath and Tom could only assume that the man's hand was now resting on her perky tit. It stayed there for a while, Tom noticing the occasional movement from his arm as he toyed with Emily's teenage breasts. Emily let him continue for over a minute, letting out the occasional moan. She finally pulled back.

"I think that's enough for you to get an idea, how about you go and pick one last outfit?" The man nodded, adjusted his pants and disappeared out of the doorway. Emily quickly closed it behind him and leant against, breathing heavily. After taking a moment to cool down she leant down and grabbed the phone.

"Oh my gosh babe! Did you like that? He groped my tit!"

Tom jumped, realising that he'd started to stroke his cock. He hastily pulled his hand away and started to reply, but Emily cut him off. "I've still got you on mute in case he comes back, so just give me a nod" Tom dutifully nodded his head. There was a knock at the door.

"That's good baby, because I think he's back!" Emily whispered. "I wonder what he's brought?" She quickly put the phone back down, pulled off the sheer babydoll and then threw it to the side before pulling the door open. She barely bothered hiding behind the door this time, and there was no doubt that at least one of her breasts was fully exposed. The man quickly pushed his next choice into Emily's hands. She stepped back from the door and started to pull it on, not even bothering to close the door. The man took the opportunity to watch her through the gap. First she pulled on a small, lace bra. Next she pulled up a very small thong that completely disappeared into her generous ass cheeks.

Despite how skimpy the new outfit was, Tom was actually relieved seeing that it was at least rather opaque, keeping her private parts hidden. Emily gave the outfit some quick adjustments, tugging the bra down and the panties up a little, before opening the door fully. She gave the man a spin, which also allowed Tom to take in the front view. The panties hugged Emily's pussy, and didn't cover too much more than that. They were a dark satin material, while the bra was made of lace which just gave a hint of the colour of her nipples.

Emily pulled a few more poses before turning back to the man. "So, we've seen them all now, which one do you think I should get?"

"Umm, I'm not sure yet. I haven't seen how these ones feel yet. I think I should maybe do that first..."

"Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Well, I did say you were in charge!" Emily said with a giggle. She thrust her chest out towards him. He jumped into action, grabbing a breast in each hand and feeling and kneading them enthusiastically. Tom could definitely hear Emily letting out the occasional moan this time.

The man eventually stopped. "Ok, so now you've gotten a good feel-" Emily started before being cut off by the man.

"I better feel the panties too, seeing as they're a different material..."

"Oh, yep, I guess you're right," Emily said uncertainly, looking down at the panties. The man reached forward and cupped her pussy. He kept his hand still for a moment, watching Emily for her reaction. Emily looked up, her eyes wide open with arousal. He started slowly rubbing and she looked back down. He increased his pressure and Emily stifled a moan. She placed her hand on his forearm. He wasn't discouraged however and increased his speed and pressure. Emily leant forward and rose up on her toes. She let go of his forearm and clutched his upper arm with both hands as she leant on him, her legs getting weak. She let out a moan, unable to hold it back. She reached down and grabbed the obvious bulge in his trousers, before quickly moving onto unzipping his fly and pulling his cock out of his boxers. It was relatively big, definitely bigger than Tom's, about 7 inches long and average girth, but nowhere near as big as Bill's genetic abnormality. Emily grabbed it and began stroking its length.

Tom couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed his cock and began rapidly jerking off. In a matter of seconds he was cumming. After coming back down off the high he looked back at his phone. He saw Emily drop to her knees in front of the man. His mind suddenly breaking through to the surface after cumming, he panicked and quickly hung up and video called Emily. Despite how hot this all was, there was no way he was going to let some random man they didn't know also beat him to getting a blowjob from his girlfriend!