Neighbourly Differences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. And rang. And rang. Fuck! What the hell was going on?

Tom had been calling for 20 seconds, though it felt more like 20 minutes, when Emily finally answered.

"Fuck, sorry babe, didn't hear you!" Emily said apologetically. The man was gone and the door was closed, although she was still dressed in the bra and panties. One of the bra cups was pulled down to reveal her nipple. Her panties were askew, one lip exposed. "Don't worry, he rushed off before I could get him into my mouth. Apparently he's married," she said with a nervous laugh. She looked down and quickly fixed the outfit, covering herself up again. "So, are you going to come and buy these for me, I'm not sure I can put them back on the shelf in their current state."

Tom breathed a sigh of relief, deciding to put Emily's behaviour out of his mind for now, they could talk about that later. "Yep, I'll be straight over!" he said, hanging up the phone and cleaning himself up before quickly walking back to the lingerie shop. He found Emily dressed back in her regular clothes, holding the three outfits. They headed up to the counter and purchased the last set, leaving the other two with the girl behind the counter. They then headed for the car, both having had enough excitement.

"Emily, were you actually going to give that guy a blowjob?" Tom asked nervously when they'd gotten onto the highway.

"Umm, I don't know, maybe?" Emily hesitantly replied. "You hadn't called, so you were enjoying it, weren't you?"

Tom thought back to the intense orgasm he'd had in the bathroom. "Uhh, yeah, I guess I was. But when you didn't answer me I got worried."

"Well sorry, I was getting shouted at in public for being a whore and slut!"

"Oh, sorry honey, I didn't know," Tom said, looking over at Emily.

"It's ok, I should have noticed the ring. Plus, it was actually kind of hot," Emily said with a smirk. Tom raised his eyebrows in amused shock at her response, before chuckling and turning his eyes back to the road.

A silent few minutes passed before Tom turned back to Emily. "Actually, we should probably set some rules for tonight. Do you want to text them through to Bill?"

"Yeah sure, what should I say?"

"One: You have to remain dressed. Two: He has to follow his usual rules. Three: He has to make sure his guests don't get out of hand. Four: If I call you, you have to answer straight away. Five: You have to stay on camera the whole time so I know nothing funny is going on."

"That last one might be a little hard if I'm serving drinks and stuff. How about if I leave the camera no one else is allowed to come with me?"

"Ah yeah, sure"

"And it's ok if they get a little handsy right? It will be weird if Bill has to give them such strict rules."

"Fine. As long as it doesn't get out of hand."

"Ok cool, I'll text them through now."

As they neared their home they both realised they were starving, so they made a quick trip through a drive thru. By the time they'd gotten home and eaten their burgers it was getting close to time for Emily to head over to Bills.

--

"So, what should I wear?"

They had the three outfits laid out on the bed in front of them. Emily was wrapped in a towel, fresh from the shower

"Well, I think the lingerie you ended up getting shows a little too much."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Maybe the bikini?"

Emily felt butterflies in her stomach at the suggestion. It barely covered any more than the lingerie. "Mhm, if that's what you want baby."

She picked up the bikini and took it into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, returning shortly afterward dressed in the skimpy bikini. Tom's eyes drank in her incredible assets. Emily giggled and pulled a couple of poses to best display herself. He reached out and grabbed one of her exposed ass cheeks. She playfully, but firmly, slapped his hand away.

"Hey, that's for Bill's hands only tonight!" she laughed. Tom drew his hand back sheepishly, his eyes wide. Emily was about to apologise until she saw the bulge in his pants. "In fact, I think you've seen enough of this," she said, pulling on a long coat. "Don't forget, I only let you buy this for me to wear for Bill, not you!"

She began applying some light makeup in the bathroom mirror, looking past her reflection to Tom sitting on the bed, enjoying the power dynamic, as well as the slightly anguished, horny look on his face. She finished up by applying some tasteful dark red lip that went well with her tanned skin, stepped into some heeled sandals and headed towards the door, adding an extra swing to her hips to give Tom one last tease.

"Hang on baby!" Tom suddenly called. "I've changed my mind, I think that maybe you should wear the shorts and the top." He looked at her nervously. Emily felt her heart drop as she realised how excited she had been to wear the scandalous outfit in front of Bill and his friends. She felt herself getting angry at Tom now that he'd taken that away. She whirled around to face him and then instantly felt guilty when she saw the worried expression on his face.

"Ok, if that's what you want!" she said, putting on a happy face. She grabbed the outfit off the bed and a pair of panties she hoped wouldn't show through the shorts, then disappeared into the bathroom. She emerged dressed in the hotpants and the tight top, her breasts pushed up by the push up bra.

"Is that better?" she asked, a hint of her annoyance peaking through.

"Ugh, yep. You still look like an absolute wet dream."

"Uhuh," she said, pulling her coat on and heading for the door. Tom watched her leave with a worried look on his face. Maybe he should have left her in the bikini and happy, rather than in the less risque, yet still extremely slutty, outfit and annoyed at him. He stayed in the doorway to see her stalk across the road and up to Bill's door. She knocked and was quickly answered by Bill, who drew her into a hug against his big frame. His hand lifted her coat and grasped her half exposed ass. Tom looked around nervously, worried that someone else would be seeing this display as Bill just kept groping her. Finally he released her butt from his grip on her ass and pulled her into the house and closed the door behind her.

Tom quickly shut the door and rushed back into the bedroom, grabbed his phone and waited impatiently for the link to the livestream Emily was going to text through to him.

--

Emily walked grumpily across the road. She'd been so excited to head over to Bill in the ridiculous bikini, especially after the disappointment at the lingerie store. She had been picturing Bill's reaction when she dropped the jacket, he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her! But instead Tom had lost his nerve at the last second! Didn't he trust her? She had ended up ditching the panties in her annoyance, meaning she only had the thin material of the tiny shorts protecting her pussy.

As she stepped through Bill's gate her mind returned to the present, as well as what the rest of the night might bring. She felt a tingle deep inside her when she thought about what she was wearing as she walked up to the front door of their asshole neighbour. It might not be as slutty as the bikini, but there was no doubt it was slutty.

Next thing she knew she was at the door. She raised her hand and hesitated for just a moment before knocking. This was it, no going back now. It was only a couple of seconds before Bill answered the door. His immense frame blocked out almost all the light spilling out from the hallway. As she looked up at him Emily noticed that even his silhouette was ugly. His thick, flabby neck, shrivelled ears and bald head giving him a troll-like appearance in the harsh lighting. The idea that she gave herself, a teen girl in her absolute sexual prime, to this mythically brutish man made her pussy ache and she felt herself squeezing her legs together as she stood submissively before him.

He reached forward and pulled her in for a hug. She gave no resistance, still lost in thought about the stark contrast in their appearances. She felt him pull her jacket up and envelope an entire butt cheek in one of his meaty hands. She felt her nipple harden against him at the feeling of his warm hands in contact with the unprotected skin of her ass. After the mental effort of holding herself back from texting him back all week, then the disappointment of the man rushing off at the shops, and finally Tom's last minute change of mind about her outfit, she felt herself melt into Bill as he groped her. She let him continue for a while, enjoying the assertive sexual contact that she'd grown to enjoy. She realised where she was when she heard herself let out a moan. She pulled back, wanting to get off the front verandah before a neighbour saw them. Bill quickly pulled her inside and closed the door behind her.

"Take off the coat, let's see if you followed my directions properly."

Emily let go of the front of the coat and shrugged it off her shoulders. It dropped to the ground, revealing the outfit, and the vast expanses of skin not covered by it.

"Mhm, I guess it'll do," Bill said dismissively, though his eyes gave him away as they flicked up and down Emily's body, taking in the sight. "Ok, pick that up," he said, pointing to her coat lying on the floor, "and follow me." He led her through the living and dining rooms, which she noted had been tidied up, unlike the times she had been here before, and into the kitchen, which had not been tidied. There were empty beer cans haphazardly lying on the bench and piled up in the corners on the floor. The signs of the previous few meals Bill had been bothered to cook still filled the sink, as well as several frozen meal containers. On a clear spot on counter was also a large array of snack foods and a couple of bottles of liquor.

"Ok, you can see what you have there," he said gesturing to the items on the bench, "and there's beer and mixers in the fridge. When the others get here make sure you keep them topped up with drinks and snacks. Just give me rum and cokes, but with only a tiny bit of rum. The others are still a little way off, so you can start by cleaning up in here a bit."

Emily looked at him aghast, her mouth open. This is not what she was expecting at all. She crossed her arms and looked at him sullenly. He just glared back at her before stepping to the side of her and delivering a hard smack to her ass. "Well come on, get to it!" Emily jumped and let out a yell. She gave him one more sour look before stepping over to the sink and beginning to clear it out. She felt the heat from where his hand had contacted her buttocks slowly spreading out, quickly warming her pussy.

"That's a good girl," Bill said, stepping up behind her and rubbing where he'd hit her. Emily continued emptying out the sink before filling it with hot water, letting out the occasional moan as Bill had his way with her ass. She began washing up as his hands dug into her crack before finding their way down to her pussy. She parted her legs and stuck her ass out to allow him better access as he rubbed her pussy, only the thin fabric of the shorts between them. She closed her eyes, wishing that Tom could see Bill enjoying her perfect teen body as she obediently did domestic tasks for him under threat of corporal punishment. She was acting out what even the most successful men from the most misogynistic bygone eras could have only dreamed of, and she was doing it for an obese social outcast. Oh fuck, Tom! He was supposed to be watching right now, she suddenly remembered.

She put down the sponge. "Umm, we need to send Tom the link to the livestream."

Bill laughed. "Oh yeah, that's right!" He gave her pussy one last squeeze before removing his hand. "You'll have to give me a hand setting it up," he said, walking back into the dining room. Emily closed her legs and took a deep breath before following him.

He had a webcam placed discreetly in a bookshelf, with the cord running down behind the tv cabinet, where it was connected to a laptop. Bill pulled the laptop out of the hiding spot and handed it to Emily. She opened it up and opened up the web browser. There were several tabs of porn open, all with depraved titles. The current tab showed a young women being roughly fucked by several ugly men as they called her degrading names. Emily watched with her mouth agape for several moments as they slapped and spit on her as they rammed their big cocks into her holes. She blushed and paused it when she noticed Bill grin lasciviously at her. She quickly opened a new window and navigated to the site she'd picked out previously that let you set up private streams. After getting it to recognise the webcam she sent the link through to Tom.

Emily: Sorry it took so long, we had some technical difficulties.

Tom: All good. Just remember, if you aren't on camera then all the guys have to be

Emily went to reply in the affirmative but Bill snatched the phone off her and placed it on the shelf. "Oi, stop texting and get back to work bitch!" He gave her a slap on the other cheek. She gave the camera a shrug, a thumbs up to let Tom know she'd read the text and then headed back into the kitchen. As she washed up and felt the heat from the second spank spreading she found herself wanting Bill to come and rub that one as well, before remembering that he couldn't with the camera now watching. She sighed and grabbed the next pan to wash.

She'd cleaned up about half of the mess when Bill called out from the dining room. "They should be getting here pretty soon. Don't forget to come out and greet them and get them a drink straight away when they arrive! And if I see anyone with an empty drink or no snacks for more than a minute, you're getting a spanking at the end of the night!"

"Yep, I got it!" Emily replied, testily.

"Hey, no need to get upset, I'm just trying to help you not get a hiding on that pretty little ass of yours!" Bill laughed. "Unless you want a good spanking? Maybe I should change it so you only get the spanking if you're good?"

"Ah no, that's all good, thanks," Emily replied awkwardly, embarrassed to admit she almost did want the spanking as a reward.

About thirty seconds later there was a knock at the door. Bill lumbered to his feet and answered it. "Hey Trigs, how you been? You ready to lose all your money?"

"Haha, fuck off man! Just because I gave you a bit of charity last time doesn't mean you're getting any this time!" came the reply from a wheezy voice.

"Charity! As if! You just kept falling for my bluffs," said Bill as he reentered the dining room, followed by another man about the same age. His arms and legs were on the skinnier side, but he had a prominent beer belly. He was bald with a full goatee and moustache. He wore a shirt that was too big for him everywhere except his belly, where it was stretched tight. He stopped as he caught sight of Emily, staring at her first with shock, then with hunger. "Who the hell is that Bill? How much are you paying for a sweety like her?"

"That's Emily, and I'm paying her jack shit! She's here because she wanted to come and help out." Emily baulked at Bill giving her real name to his friend, realising they should have agreed to a fake name beforehand.

"Fucking bullshit! There's no way a cute young thing like her would voluntarily hang out with a fat old fuck like you, you must have come into some money recently but don't want to tell me! Oh well, it doesn't matter to me, I'll take it all from you tonight anyway!"

"Haha, believe whatever you want!" Bill turned to Emily. "Now come on slut, are going to offer my friend a drink or just stand there getting lubed up over him eye raping you?"

"Oh, sorry. Umm, Trigs?" Emily said, not sure of his name

"Yeah, that's right, short for Trigger, on account of my itchy trigger finger when I was on the force."

Bill laughed. "This man has the most firearm discharges in the state; earned himself an early retirement when those libs started all that 'defund the police' shit."

"That's right, I was on paid administrative leave for four and a half years before I officially retired last year!"

"So, what would you like to drink?" Emily found herself saying as her mind reeled with what a despicable character this friend of Bill's was.

"I'll just have a beer thanks love."

Emily turned and walked into the kitchen. She heard Trigger whistle behind her. "Damn, look at that fucking ass! Look at the freakin' jiggle! There's no way you didn't pay for that shit dude."

Emily grabbed a beer out of the fridge, popped the top and returned to the dining room. She handed it to Trigger. "Thanks darling," he said with a smug grin, looking back up from staring at her cleavage. Emily felt her nipples harden as she felt his gaze as a tingling across the skin of her chest.

She turned to Bill. "Do you want a drink as well?"

"Yeah, give me a rum and coke." Emily returned to the kitchen and grabbed a tumbler out of the cupboard, put some ice, coke and a splash of rum in, before carrying it out to Bill. Him and Trigger were now seated at the table. Emily watched as he took a sip, hoping she'd got the amount of rum right. He gave her a slight nod. She breathed a sigh of relief, until she saw an evil glint in his eye.

"Now where the fuck are the snacks!" he said indignantly, spanking her on the ass. "Well come on, go and get them, stupid slut." Emily hastily headed into the kitchen as Trigger watched on with eyes wide. She quickly put some chips and dip into some bowls and headed out with them balanced in her arms.

Just then there was another knock at the door. "Actually, can you get the door first?" Bill asked, not looking up at her. Emily came to a halt, unsure if she should put the snacks on the table or back in the kitchen. Bill looked over at her to see what the hold up was. "Fuck you're a dumb bitch! Just put them on the table, then go answer the door."

Emily blushed bright red at being treated like this in front of a stranger. She quickly put the snacks down on the table before rushing down the hall to the front door, her tits bouncing and her butt jiggling. She pulled the door open to reveal a tall, lanky man who looked to be in his late fifties. He had a long face with hollow cheeks and wrinkles that looked like they were formed purely by scowling. A moment later she was hit by the smell of his cologne and had to stop herself from wrinkling her nose. He was dressed in black jeans and a black dress shirt.

The man stared at her with beady eyes. "Well who the fuck are you?" he said after a moment.

"Hi, I'm, ah," Emily said, pausing for a second to consider giving a fake name, before realising it would be silly now that Trigger already knew her real name. "I'm Emily. I'm a friend of Bill's and am helping out by serving drinks and stuff tonight." She felt another quiver in her stomach and her pussy at giving another total stranger, and a particularly unappealing one at that, her real name.

The man continued to stare expectantly at Emily, who squirmed under his gaze, wondering what he wanted, until she realised that she was still standing in the doorway, blocking his way. She jumped back out of the way and he brushed past her.

"Hey Bill, how you doin'?" he said with what was the closest Emily assumed he ever came to a friendly intonation.

"Hey Clive, glad you could make it! Even if it's just so I can take more of your money," Bill taunted.

"Hmph," was all the reply he got. Clive pulled out a chair and sat down. Emily quickly paced back to the table, still very aware of how much her boobs and butt jiggled as she moved, and set out the snacks properly.

"What can I get you to drink, Clive?" she asked as she finished with the food and stepped back from the table.

"Scotch," he said without looking at her. She turned and walked back into the kitchen and looked through the bottles. She wasn't very familiar with drinks, and none of them said scotch. Getting worried she started looking at the backs. Eventually she noticed one of them mentioned Scotland, and not having much else to go on she poured that one into a tumbler, filling it up about half way. She carried it back out into the dining room.