Neighbourly Differences Ch. 03

Story Info
College couples adventures with gross old neighbour escelate.
16.4k words
4.31
39k
92

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tvwave
tvwave
666 Followers

Emily lay awake in bed, Tom snoring contently next to her. She'd given him a hand job as she'd teased him about what might have happened at Bill's house. She'd given him another after first having dinner and then cuddling up for a movie on the couch. Tom had gotten frisky towards the end of the movie, so Emily had led him into the bedroom and had gotten him off again with even more crazy possible scenarios for what she'd done with Bill. None of them were anywhere near as crazy as what had actually happened. Nothing could get close to Emily fully resigning herself to letting Bill cum inside her after letting him pound his massive cock into her virgin pussy, only for him to pull out at the last second.

She felt incredibly guilty for cheating on Tom, and for not telling him the truth. She felt sick to her stomach. Yet, as she remembered the events of the day she could feel herself becoming incredibly wet, her pussy practically gushing. She hated to do it, but she decided that she would have to bring this whole adventure to an end. She loved Tom, and realised she couldn't trust herself with Bill. He was just too dominant. If this is how she felt while laying next to her boyfriend just after cheating on him and lying to him, how could she trust herself to restrain herself when she was next alone with Bill?

With her mind made up, Emily finally felt a sense of calm, and managed to drift off to sleep.

Tom and Emily spent a quiet Sunday together, getting cleaning, studying and shopping done in the day, and then snuggling up on the couch to binge some Netflix. Neither of them mentioned the previous day, both seemingly happy for a day of normalcy. Bill seemed content for now as well, with Emily happy to note that he hadn't text her at all. That changed the next morning, with Bill sending her a text in her first lecture.

Bill: You and your wimp bf ready for the next session?

Accompanying the text was yet another dick pic, obviously meant to entice Emily as it showed his monstrous cock towering over the hand clutching it at the base. Emily quickly turned off her screen, blushing as she looked around nervously. Luckily no one was paying her any attention. She felt herself getting turned on, unable to avoid remembering what that monster had done to her virgin pussy while only going in halfway. She tried to put the image out of her head and turn her mind back to the lecture. She was mostly successful, managing to parse most of the information from the dense slides the lecturer was flashing up on the projector as she talked through syllabus points at a rapid pace.

Emily's mind returned to the text after the lecture. She considered texting Bill back and telling him that she was ending the arrangement, but decided it was best just to ignore him for the time being, not sure how he would react. He could text her all he wanted, her mind was made up.

That night she gave Tom another treat, teasing him before dragging him into the bedroom for a handjob. Seeing how turned on Tom got as she teased him made her feel much less guilty. She decided to not tell him that she wanted to end the arrangement with Bill just yet, so she could keep the fantasy going.

"I definitely prefer jerking you off than Bill," Emily said matter of factly as she worked his cock.

Tom looked down at her in surprise. "Well, I guess that's good, seeing as I'm your boyfriend," he replied with uncertainty.

"Yeah, he's so much harder to jerk off because he's sooo much bigger than you. I have to use both hands with him and move my arms so far up and down, while with you I can basically just use two fingers," she continued candidly. She demonstrated by removing the rest of her fingers from his cock and just stroking him with her index finger and thumb. Tom let out a groan of arousal, almost believing Emily's exaggerations of how small his penis was.

"Plus, giving Bill a handjob gets me way too horny! Which is really bad if I want to make sure I stay in control and remain a virgin until we get married. While with you I barely get turned on at all, especially when you cum super quick," Emily said, maintaining a straight face. "Actually, now that I think about it, when I do finally get Bill to cum it's so much more rewarding, especially because he cums so much more than you. Hmm, maybe I do prefer him, even if I have to listen to him say all those awful things about me the whole time."

Tom grunted and his hips bucked as he suddenly came despite Emily still only servicing him with two fingers. Emily finally broke character and giggled happily. "Wow babe, you liked that, huh?" Tom could only nod his head in reply. Emily jumped up and grabbed an old towel to clean up. She then snuggled into Tom's body and they both fell into a relaxed sleep, Emily nestled in Tom's arms.

Bill continued to message Emily a few more times throughout the week, including another two dick pics. By Thursday, Emily was a little tempted to go back on her decision and ask Tom if he was ready for the next session. She instantly felt guilty again, remembering how little control she'd had over herself last time, and her resolve only grew stronger.

When he texted her again on Friday she almost didn't bother to read it. Boredom and curiosity got the better of her as she sat by herself for lunch however, so she opened the message.

Bill: I was going to ask you in person, but seeing as you're playing hard to get, I guess I'll have to ask you via text. I'm hosting a poker game here on Saturday and thought you might enjoy the chance to show off your slutty body in a skimpy outfit to a few of my friends and serve us drinks for the night

Emily almost moaned out loud as she read the text. The thought of putting herself on display to a bunch of Bill's most likely equally gross friends sounded unbelievably exciting. But what if it got out of hand? With multiple horny old pervs there she could only imagine how quickly she could lose control of the situation. She imagined them aggressively ripping the clothes off her body, and then forcing themselves on her one by one, as she was forced to orgasm over and over again as they shot their cum deep inside her. She'd be left naked and battered, covered in the cum of multiple men. Emily felt a noticeable wetness between her legs and was suddenly overcome with guilt. She went to go and delete the message straight away to get it out of her mind when another text came in.

Bill: Also, if that moron of a boyfriend wants to watch I can set up a camera so he can stream the whole thing

Emily swore under her breath. That might actually make this work. There was no way Bill would let anything get out of hand if he knew Tom was watching. Maybe this could be the one last thing she did before she called it quits. Although, if she made an exception for this then she might just keep making exceptions. Maybe it was just better to quit cold turkey. She couldn't make up her mind, so instead left the message on her phone for the time being.

Emily still couldn't make up her mind on whether to ask Tom about Bill's offer by the time she got home. As they sat eating dinner, Tom noticed her distracted state, his brow crinkling in worry as he watched her staring off into the distance. "You alright sweety?" he asked.

Emily startled slightly, blushing slightly. "Oh umm yeah, just thinking about something my lecturer said." She quickly shovelled another mouthful of food into her mouth. She was annoyed at herself for getting so worked up over Bill and his stupid request! She really should just stick with her original resolution and keep ignoring him. But Tom would get such a kick out of watching her parade her body in front of multiple old men for an entire night. Suddenly Emily had an idea. If it was Tom she was thinking about doing this for, then she'd leave it fully in his hands, without having to break her promise of ignoring Bill.

Before getting in the shower after dinner, she first adjusted the settings on her phone so the screen wouldn't timeout and lock the phone, and then left it turned on on the table. She then had a nice long shower. She eventually got out half an hour later, took plenty of time drying herself, before finally getting dressed and going to check on her phone.

She found it switched off where she'd left it. It wouldn't have turned itself off, so that meant that Tom must have at least touched it. She picked it up and wandered over to join Tom on the couch where he was watching a nature documentary. "Hey babe, what are you watching?" she asked casually.

"Oh, just a new one about rainforests," he answered, glancing over at her briefly. Emily waited for him to bring up the text from Bill, but he didn't say anything further. Damn, maybe he hadn't looked, she thought to herself. Whatever, she shouldn't even be upset, at least now she could stick to her decision.

A little dismayed, and a little annoyed at herself for being dismayed, she plonked herself onto the other side of the couch and put her feet in Tom's lap. "Massage please!" she said in a pretend petulant voice.

Tom rolled his eyes and grumbled a token protest, but still got to work massaging her feet, a slight smile on his face. Emily gave him a big grin in return, and they both laughed. Emily turned her attention to the doco, letting out an occasional appreciative moan at Tom's handiwork.

Soon she grew bored of the show and turned on her phone. She wasn't surprised to see a new text from Bill. She opened it, intent now on deleting it alongside all the other ones.

Bill: That's a good little slut, I knew you couldn't turn down the chance to be a stupid whore in front of multiple guys!

What the hell! She scrolled up and was surprised to see a text from her to Bill from thirty minutes ago.

Emily: I'm in!

Emily was shocked, Tom had messaged Bill back on her behalf! She was now locked into going to Bill's poker party. She couldn't believe that Tom, who never made any decisions without checking with her first, who couldn't even pretend to be dominant in bed, had just made the decision for her to go act like a slut for Bill, the man she'd just cheated on him with! And his friends! The first time he's assertive and it's to get her to wear a skimpy costume and be at the beck and call of a bunch of old men. Tom's eagerness to push her back into Bill's greedy hands was definitely making Emily start to feel a little less guilty.

She looked up at Tom. "Hey Tom, did you message Bill on my phone?"

He looked back at her, sheepishly lowering his gaze. "Umm yeah, I did. Was that alright? I can call him and cancel if you want?" He looked up at her, only to find her looking distractedly at her phone, another text from Bill having just come in.

Bill: I'll let you pick out what you wear, but make sure it's slutty enough or I might just make you spend the whole night in the nude.

Emily's face flushed with arousal. Maybe she should just wear a baggy tracksuit over to Bill's house and then get made to go completely naked for the whole time. She squirmed in arousal at the thought of being forced to strip naked straight away, before even being introduced to any of Bill's friends. It would be so humiliating, but there was no denying it turned her on.

She looked back up at Tom and saw his worried expression. "Oh umm no, that's fine sweety, I'll go if you want me to." She suddenly had a thought. "Oh, but only if you take me to go shopping for an outfit tomorrow!" Being made to get naked would have been hot, but getting Tom to buy an outfit just for the enjoyment of other guys was even hotter, and she was sure Tom would get a kick out of it as well.

"Sure!" Tome eagerly replied, excited for Emily's uncharacteristic eagerness to have him spend money on her.

"So, what are you going to buy for me to show off to Bill? Some expensive lingerie? A new swimsuit from an exorbitantly priced brand that barely covers me? Maybe a flimsy designer dress that I can wear with nothing underneath?"

Tom looked at her with a mixture of arousal and worry that Emily found strangely arousing. He made to crawl over to her, but she held him back with her feet. "Uhuh, I think you better save yourself for tomorrow," Emily said with a smirk.

Tom groaned, a hint of desperation joining the arousal and worry in his eyes.

--

They got an early start the next morning, having a quick breakfast before getting in the car for the one hour drive to the shopping centre in the neighbouring city. It had a much better range of luxury brand stores, so they'd decided that they would have more luck finding something appropriate there than the department stores in their town. They parked in the multistory parking and made their way into the climate controlled interior of the shopping centre, both with a nervous excitement.

Emily wore some baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt, mostly hiding her sexy figure. Tom was somewhat disappointed at the unassuming outfit, although it also raised his excitement at the thought that he was about to get to see her try on a bunch of daring outfits.

The first shop they tried was an upmarket surf shop. Emily tried on several of their more showy bikini sets, but while they all looked hot on her shapely body, none of them fit Bill's request for something 'slutty'. She kept looking through the racks, and eventually found a string bikini with very small triangles to cover her privates. She pulled it off the rack and showed it to Tom. He gulped and nodded his head. She turned the price tag over and her eyes bulged. "Oh wow, looks like the less material there is the more it costs!" she said with a stunned laugh."Oh well, I guess I'm not the one paying for it." She smirked and raised her eyebrow at Tom. She enjoyed the conflicted look on his face, as he thought about how he was about to spend a bunch of money on an outfit, just so four old men could enjoy her body in it.

She strode around the corner to the changing rooms and walked into one, closing the door behind her. Tom waited outside, awkwardly trying to hide his boner in case anyone else walked in.

After a minute the door opened and out stepped Emily. Her face was red with embarrassment, and she looked around nervously to make sure no one else was in the changing area before looking at Tom.

"Wow," Tom said, slack jawed. The two triangles of the top only covered an area slightly larger than her areolas, leaving her breasts bare on all sides. The front of the bottoms was narrow and only covered up to about a centimetre above the top of Emily's slit. She gave Tom an embarrassed grin and turned to show him the back, which consisted of only two thin strings holding up the top, and a string appearing out of her round ass cheeks to meet the final string that sat on her hips. Tom admired Emily's perfect figure, the two layers of tan lines from her recent change in outfits only making her look hotter.

Emily turned back to face him, her face still glowing with embarrassment at being almost naked in public. "So, do you like it?"

"Yeah! Babe, you look incredible!"

Emily's face broke into a grin at the compliment. "You don't think it's a bit much? Bill's friends will think I'm a total slut."

"Oh, umm yeah, but that's kind of the point, right?"

Emily giggled. "Oh yeah, I guess you're right."

"Well then, I guess you should get changed back into your clothes and then we can go buy it," Tom said almost reluctantly as he drank in her body.

"What? You don't want to stand there admiring me a little longer?" Emily teased, turning and bending herself to give Tom a better look at her body in the revealing suit. "Also, are you sure you want to buy it already? Don't we want to go to a few different stores and try stuff on?"

"I reckon we buy it anyway, I'm sure we'll get a chance at some point to get you to wear it in front of Bill even if we go with another outfit for tonight," Tom said somewhat distractedly as he watched Emily's show. Emily felt a tingle travel down her spine at hearing Tom say exactly what they were buying these clothes for. Or, more specifically, who.

Just then another couple walked around the corner. Emily's head snapped around to them and she saw they were fashionably dressed, and probably in their late forties, before she shrieked and jumped back into her changing cubicle, slamming the door. Tom looked over at them and they all shared a chuckle at Emily's antics. Tom couldn't help but get excited as he realised yet another guy had seen Emily almost naked. He was forced to put his hands in his pockets and stand in an awkward position to hide his boner.

It wasn't too long before Emily reappeared, dressed back in her regular outfit. They left the changing rooms, Emily blushing as she walked past the man who now stood outside a cubicle waiting for his partner to change. He chuckled slightly and gave Tom a grin. Tom gave him a grin back as he walked past.

They headed to the front of the store and Emily timidly placed the tiny bikini onto the counter. The girl behind the counter remained very professional, despite Emily's bright red face. She placed the bikini in a bag and Tom paid with his card. The bikini now safely out of sight in the bag, Emily's face returned to its normal shade, and Tom and Emily strolled through the shopping centre, on the lookout for another suitable store.

They passed the entrance of a fast fashion store when something caught Emily's eye.

"Wait up Tom, I want to have a look in here."

"You sure? None of these clothes are really... 'slutty'"

"Just wait, you'll see."

She dragged Tom into the store and grabbed a few items off the shelf before leading him to the changing rooms at the back. After a minute she poked her head through the curtains, looked around to make sure no one else was around, and then stepped out to reveal the outfit. She had bright yellow booty shorts and a white crop top with a buttoned collar. The buttons were all undone, making the already low cut neckline downright scandalous. The top ended only a few centimetres under her breasts, leaving almost her entire toned midriff exposed. Under the top she wore a push-up bra, creating a stupendous amount of cleavage. All the items were at least a size too small, the shorts probably two, leaving an incredible amount of jiggly flesh squeezing its way out from under the edges of the outfit. The tightness of the top caused her nipples to very obviously poke out, even through the bra, and the shorts were wedged deep into her pussy. She turned around to show Tom her bum basically devouring the shorts, with half her cheeks hanging out and the other half clearly defined, with the middle of the shorts disappearing deep between her cheeks.

All in all, she looked like a porn version of a Hooters waitress.

Emily wiggled her bottom at Tom before turning back around and taking in his stupefied look. "Well, looks like we'll be buying these as well," she said with a cheeky grin.

--

The next store that caught their attention was a retail store for a French fashion brand. They looked around for awhile, and tried on several of the more risqué dresses, but, while they showed plenty of skin, they were all too elegant looking. Still, Tom was blown away by how good Emily looked. She looked like a movie star, in fact better than most movie stars. It was like her figure was designed to be shown off in clothes like this. Tom was sure the French designers of the dresses would give their left nut to be able to have Emily model their clothes.

"Oh my god, we have to buy that one for you, you look so fucking hot," Tom said.

"Hmm, I don't know, it's not exactly slutty, I don't think Bill will like it. He'd probably make me strip naked straight away!"

"No, I mean just buy it for you and me."

"But you know I hate you spending money on me."

"But you're fine with me spending money for you to get dressed up for Bill?"

tvwave
tvwave
666 Followers