All Comments on 'Neighbourly Encounter'

by Raskel61

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
get a dictionary

The author needs to invest in a dictionary and use it. First example is the title the by my dictionay the correct is "neightborly" lacks a "u" so this doesn't bode well for the content of a story.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyabout 12 years ago
If you're going to criticize someone's ability to spell correctly, don't misspell the word you're criticizing

In my own opinion, this story wasn't all that great, but then again, it wasn't all that bad. But the last person who commented on the spelling of "neightborly", should have taken the trouble of spelling "NEIGHBORLY" correctly. What the hell were you thinking? "Neigh-T-borly"?

Hey, genius, the British commonly add a "U" to words. It's a cultural thing. "Colour", for example. So "Neighbourly" is perfectly acceptable, while "Neightborly" is just misspelled.

Moron.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
good story

forget the fucking perfectionists.

crunchie48crunchie48about 12 years ago
Spelling geeks.

Really enjoyed the story and take no notice of the critics especially those who forget that the language is actually called English and it's the Americans who drop the letter u from many words.

Oh dear I've turned into one lol.

Raskel61Raskel61about 12 years agoAuthor
I am Canadian

Being Canadian, I spell some words a bit differentlly than folks in the US do.

Other than the odd spelling miscue, it would be greatly appreciated if yo ucan conment on the acutal story content.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous