Neighbourly Surprise Ch. 06 Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing her vaginal training and more besides.
2.8k words
4.42
10k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten days of daily insertion of the small dilator, Beattie was comfortable with its sliding in and out of her vagina. She "wore" it inside her for prolonged periods, held in by a tight little panty girdle; doing the shopping or a daily walk; anything except sitting, which she found uncomfortable. It didn't reach very high inside her but its 4 inches was sufficient to make her feel full and ready for the next one in the set. Accordingly, Benny prepared No.2 which was 12mm [half inch] in width and 12 cm long [almost 5 inches] in length.

On the evening he planned, she undressed and lay on their bed with legs open and knees bent to raise her pelvis slightly. Benny leaned over her and "gobbled" her, as he said. He took her labia into his mouth and licked them and inserted his tongue as far as he could into her opening. Then he moved up to her clitoris, with the labia still in his mouth, slightly stretched. He started his usual licking and flicking of the clitoris and stretched his arms out to hold her waist as he lay between her thighs. He reached across and brought the little vibrator from under his pillow and held it against her clitoris; still sucking on her labia. Beattie was now skilled at grabbing her orgasm as it came her way, so to speak. From the first slight tingle in her groin, to the tightening of muscles round her buttocks, to the shivering sensation in her thighs and finally the shock-throb of her final orgasm as it shot its way across her vulva and up into her torso. Her eyes were closed tight and her mouth wide open as she made her sound of pleasure and acceptance of this pleasure-gift from Benny; "Aaaah."

Beattie put her hand down on his head and tapped it gently, with the obvious meaning; Enough now - let me rest. And Benny complied, switched off the vibrator, and raising himself to lie at her side with one arm across her body, holding the opposite breast.

She smiled and moved her head to look into his eyes, "Thank you. Lovely."

Benny just wagged his head as if to say, "No; don't thank me. I'm your man."

After a few minutes of rest, Benny let go of her breast and trailed his arm over her body from throat to knees, as far as he could reach. On the way back up her legs he parted them and placed his hand flat palm against her vulva, extending his middle finger a little. He probed into the opening to her vagina and knew that she was ready for the next stage. He kneeled up next to her and got the little pump-bottle of lube-gel from under his pillow, spreading a copious amount around the area and pushing a little into the opening. Beattie gave her usual sound of agreement, "Mmmm" as she felt the smooth coolness of the gel and in the knowledge of what was to come.

Slowly, Benny lubed the No.2 dilator and held it against her vagina opening, just slightly inside the folds of her labia. He pressed a little harder and felt it move into her by about half an inch. As an experiment, he leaned down and started to lick very gently on her clitoris and her mound, among the pubic hairs. That seemed to relax Beattie a little and the dilator moved easily another short way into her.

"Tell me when to stop," said Benny very quietly as he continued pressing the little object into her.

"Mmmm," was her only response ad he knew that she agreed with him

After the dilator was about 3 inches inside her, Benny felt some resistance and Beattie made the "Ooh" sound of some discomfort and arched her back. He pulled back a short way, only a millimetre or two, and she relaxed so he kept the dilator there, in that position, for some time.

It was Beattie who spoke first, "More. Slowly," she said almost in a whisper.

Benny continued his sucking and tongueing of her mound and labia; whilst also pressing the dilator a little more. To his pleasure and surprise, it went further than before and Beattie made no sound of discomfort.

Within only two minutes, the dilator was fully in place in Beattie's vagina; all its 5-inch length and its greater width. Benny kept it in place with his palm and asked her softly, "Does that feel right for you?"

"Yes, how far to go?" clearly she had no idea of the depth she had achieved with this No.2 dilator.

"That's full length, lovely woman. You've taken it completely," he replied sounding surprised and happy, which he was.

"Wow, we're doing great at this," and she joked, "you'll get your hand in me soon."

Little did she realise that such an idea was a massive erotic invitation to Benny, and he began to think about it seriously. For the future, of course.

For the next two weeks, the No.2 was inserted daily and she even slept with it inside herself for a few hours at least during some nights. By the end of the fortnight, Beattie was inserting the No.2 into herself in thee morning and holding it inside for most of the day, with the help of the tight little panty girdle. More dilators were to come but Benny had not shown her the full set, for fear of alarming her.

+++++++++++

A second aspect of Beattie's emancipation from decades of erotic and romantic seclusion was to raise her own sexual esteem and sex-drive. Benny had an idea and said to her one day, "Please let me measure you so that I can buy you some sexy clothes. Then you can become my real temptress," and he chuckled.

Beattie agreed and she had a feeling that he meant underwear. Benny had never expressed a particular preference for underwear, either by style or vintage, but Beattie had a woman's intuition that she was about to find out.

A few days later, he brought his sports bag into the bedroom whilst she was undressing. When she was totally naked, Benny came to her holding something dark and strange.

"Let me put you into these," he said mysteriously turning her round to face away from him.

Then he wrapped around her from behind a sort-of bra, but it was much longer than she'd ever known. In fact it went down all the way to her pubic hairs at the front and seemed to be the same length at the back; over the curve of her hips and buttocks. Benny commenced a fastening and she deduced he was doing up a long row of hooks and eyes. She lost count at the twentieth hook, so there were more than she had thought at the start. The basque [for that is what it was] had broad satin shoulder straps, a wired platform bra also in satin, a strong non-stretch front panel as wide as her hand-span covered in the same black satin, elastic side panels, and a non-stretch back with the large number of hooks.

When the black basque was in place and holding her figure firmly, Benny knelt down and offered a black nylon stocking and attached it to three suspenders [garters in US] to the top edge. And he repeated the process on her other leg.

Beattie wondered if that was the end of the exercise or if he had something else in mind. Knowing Benny, this would be just the start, she thought to herself.

Sure enough, Benny had already bought from the shoe cupboard, near the apartment door, her black high heels. She hardly every wore them because their 5-inch heels were too much for her to walk. Now Benny knelt again and helped place her stockinged feet into the high shoes.

"Come and look at yourself," he said and led her to the long mirror on the wardrobe door, "you'll not be walking much in those shoes." And he smiled up at her..

For the first time in her life, Beattie saw the erotic image of a mature woman with firmly held breasts, enclosed and reduced waist, long stockinged legs and shapely calves over the shiny high heels. And it was herself. That was the amazing realisation, but also emotional. She turned to Benny with tears in her eyes and he was worried that he'd offended her badly. His face showed concern and fear.

"This is wonderful. You are wonderful. I've never seen myself as a full and exciting woman until today. Until this minute. How can I thank you?" she spoke through tears of gratitude and old bad memories.

Beattie ran her hands over her figure, feeling the flatness of her belly, squeezing her waist a little and smoothing over her hips and bottom. She could feel the welts at the stocking tops, and played for a moment with the suspender clips.

"I'm glad you're pleased. I was worried I'd done something wrong. Come over here and let me show you how exciting a woman you are," replied Benny and led her to their bed.

His erection was gigantic and truly he wanted to make love to her in her vagina. To be truthful, he wanted to shag her into insensibility but he knew that would have to wait a few more week or months. He laid her on the bed in the position to shag her throat and she knew exactly what he had in mind; but the size of his erection caused her some concern. She wasn't at all sure if she could accommodate that erection, much less to swallow it as he liked.

For the next quarter-hour, Beattie used all her newly-found skills to take Benny's erection far into her face, and down into the top of her throat. Slowly at first and constantly massaging him with her tongue and lips, gradually the pace increased until he was racing towards his climax. At the end, Beattie was out of breath and could hardly swallow her own saliva and throat-mucus; but still Benny kept up his invasion of her face and throat. His orgasm came with a choked cry in his own throat as he first squirted and then poured his semen into her throat. Beattie tried to gulp as the semen came but soon gave up; just letting it trickle down her oesophagus until she could do a proper swallow after he eventually withdrew.

"Wow," he gasped with his eyes blazing at her, "that was wonderful. You are wonderful," and he smiled at her as he helped her back onto the bed properly. They lay side by side with their arms initially around each other but then both of them feeling at her figure through the tight satin material of the basque.

"This is nice," Beattie said, "it holds me nicely. Makes my figure smooth. Thank you."

"You look and feel amazing - so feminine and exciting. I've got some more things for you later. I think you'll like them as well. I know I shall," and he beamed a great grim before they embraced in a deep kiss. His tongue probed where his erection had been a few minutes before and he could taste the saltiness of his own semen.

After some time, Benny said softly, "Let me show you something else I got for you."

They got off the bed and slowly, with much caressing and feeling around, Benny removed the clothes she was wearing until she was naked again. He helped her replace her usual bra.

From his sport bag, he brought a rigid, boned and laced-up underbust corset. It was the purest and shiniest white brocade and he offered it up to her figure. First setting it in place at the back, with the laces wide open; then clipping it together with 6 busk pins at the front.

It was quite loose and Beattie said, "Is it too big, do you think? It's very loose on me." Clearly, she had no idea of the workings of a laced corset.

"We haven't got to that stage yet. Just let me tighten it a little on you," responded Benny; and he began to adjust the laces at the back. First from the bottom edge into her waist and then from the top edge. And then repeating the process, he tightened the corset which he had ordered to fit her figure. The word "fit" is a misnomer in the fashion world; a corset I meant to reduce the waist, and that is what he was arranging. This corset could reduce her waist by 8 inches when it was tight on her; but that would take time and patience. There is a wide misunderstanding about corsets: they are not normally intended to squeeze on the ribs or the hip-bones, which cannot be reduced. The corset is intended to reduce the waist, displace some of the organs and tissue [fat], and create a smooth set of curves from top to bottom, and especially a flat abdomen. Also, the word "laces" does not normally mean a little flimsy piece of lace or satin ribbon; but rather something like para-cord. Strong enough to hold up a considerable weight, and therefore able to take the strain of the "lacing" procedure.

The words "...tighten it a little on you..." were also understatement. After 15 minutes of lacing and re-lacing the back, the corset was definitely tight on Beattie and she spoke out, "Ooh, that's tight. My waist is being crushed. Are we there yet?" and rubbing her hands over her figure from bra band to belly.

From his position behind her, Benny could see that the corset laces were open by 2 inches still. That meant that Beattie's waist had been reduced by 6 inches. He tied off the lacing cord in a bow and tucked the ends into the top edge of the corset.

By now, Beattie was holding her waist and her bottom ribs, as Benny said, "Come and look at yourself now." They went to the long mirror again.

Beattie was stunned at the shape she saw in front of her. "My god; is that me? Such a small waist. Where has everything gone?"

She turned to Benny and smiled, "That's amazing. Hold me, please," and she joked, "before I fall over!!"

Benny took hold of her and could feel the hard boning and the figured brocade fabric as it held her in a short-of shape-prison. She felt so erotic to him and his erection started to build again, so soon after his ejaculation.

"You look and feel unbelievable. A perfect woman. The woman I've spent my life looking for. I think I'm falling in love with you, beautiful Beattie."

This was the first time either of them had used the L-word about their emotions and she held onto him even more strongly, "And I love you too, Benny."

Holding on to her small waist, Benny guided her towards the bed and lay down between her legs, with his face on her groin. He tucked his face under the bottom edge of the corset and started to suck and lick Beattie. He took her labia into his mouth and used his tongue on her clitoris. She opened her legs wider against the pressure of the corset on her hips. All the time, she was running her hands over her own contained body: her breasts, her ribs, the smaller waist, her flat belly and the smooth curve of her hips.

Soon her orgasm began to build in a new way, starting as it did inside her compressed torso, inside her corset. It seemed stronger from the first pulse of pleasure; then became a surging throb of tingling and moving excitement from her breast-bone to her pelvis; and finally a massive throb of sensation in her womb and her rectum and her groin and within the teeth of her new love Benny.

She cried out, "Aaaahh" and held his head in place for a few seconds more after he finished his licking and sucking. Then they both collapsed in relaxation, holding each other's body. She holding his diminishing penis and he holding her tight waist.

"Oh, wow," she murmured after some time, "can it always be like this? Can I wear this corset for ever? Lovely."

"If you leave it for me to choose, you'll wear a corset every day and every night for the rest of our lives," he said smilingly, but meaning it in every literal sense.

She replied with her usual, "Mmmm" smiling into his eyes, and Benny wondered if that meant agreement or just acknowledgement of his words.

Beattie wondered what else her lover had in mind for her, before and after her dilator-training was over. Benny, on the other hand, knew exactly what he wanted next and began to plan it from that moment.