Neighbourly Surprise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, whilst holding her waist from behind, he slid his erection up the valley of her labia, towards her anus. At the "right moment", as he approached her back opening, Cheryl pushed outward and her sphincter opened a little. Looking down, Drew could see the circle of the muscle and pressed his erection into it. The lube-cream did its job well and he slipped into her just enough to feel his glans pop through.

Cheryl had her head down on a pillow but pressed back with one hand to massage her own clitoris and spoke softly to him, "More. Come in me more. Do whatever you want with me." It was many years since she had spoken those words but now they expressed exactly what she required. She was intrigued and surprised at herself, bringing to this cabin on this cruise with this man all the technique she had developed so many years before. And which she had come to believe she would never need again. The thought and the knowledge raised her own sense of anticipation.

Slowly but deliberately Drew slid his erection into her bowels. Inside, she was moist and he realised that she was truly and literally full of shit. He was squishing into a woman with a full bowel and this was a new experience for him. Previously, anal sex had always been an activity after enema or, at least, after defecation. But this woman seemed to want him to stir up her shit and to empty his semen into her; to add to her internal load.

His excitement and her willingness, especially after waiting for hours, overcame any hygiene concerns he may have felt. Holding her waist firmly, squeezing inwards over her hips, he thrust into her with gradually increasing speed and vigour. Cheryl's whole body was bouncing around as she steadied herself with one hand on the bed; the other still pulsing on her clitoris.

And it all happened at once. His load came bursting though his erection; squirting as high into Cheryl's bowel as he could reach. He pulled even harder on her waist and felt the entire length of his erection curve its way up into her abdomen. At the same moment, her heard Cheryl's "Ahhh" and knew that she had reached another orgasm.

By this time, Drew's groin up to his navel had a thin covering of Cheryl's shit, as did his thighs and his scrotum. And the room was filled with the unmistakeable "fragrance" of the same shit. In other circumstances, Drew might have been disgusted by this odour and his body caked with someone else's dung; but here and now he was excited by it and felt no repulsion. This was a special woman and he was going to enjoy everything new that she offered to him.

Carefully, as their climaxes subsided, which still inside her, Drew reached across to his boxers and brought them between themselves as a sort-of towel. After a cursory wipe to remove any drips and to catch the outflow from Cheryl's bottom, he withdrew his weakening erection and helped her to the shower room; holding his shorts under her bottom. They smiled and giggled as they shared the shower and washed each other. Drew spent many minutes kneeling and washing Cheryl's legs and lower torso; and especially her buttocks, anus and finally spraying her vulva with his hands full of shower gel. They both enjoyed every passing second and, of course, Cheryl did the same for him; finally showing to him how clean she had made his penis by taking it into her mouth for a quick suck.

"Is this how we shall be every time we get into bed without clothes," he asked Cheryl, as they emerged from the cubicle.

She turned and gave him a coquettish look and replied, "I hope so. And we can have some special clothes as well, can't we?"

They retuned to bed and it was Drew's plan to bring her excitement again to the peak of orgasm. After all, it was her turn again. Without his urging, she opened her legs and he positioned himself for her cunnilingus. Her eyes closed and he sneaked the toothbrush unit from its hiding place. Lying between her legs, he started his oral massage and nibbling; and Cheryl made her mewing noises. As her orgasm seemed to be building, he flicked the switch on the buzzer and applied it to her skin just below his mouth which was full of the labia and clitoris. Cheryl twitched and spoke, "What?"

He replied, "Just enjoy, if it's nice."

Cheryl relaxed and the double stimulation seemed to work well. Within a short time, less than a minute, she went rigid, opened her mouth, closed her eyes and make her orgasm sound once more, "Ahhh."

"A success," thought Drew to himself as he relaxed alongside her, "Now to get some proper toys for you, my lovely sexy woman, soon as we're back home."

+++++++++++++++

From the end of that cruise, back home in England, their friendship and their technique grew deeper, more intense and very physical. Drew became everything that Cheryl remembered from the early days of her failed marriage. And Cheryl became the woman he always dreamt about but had despaired of finding. She is attractive and sensuous; and also clever, considerate and sociable. He became more loving and caring than he thought possible for himself; but also scandalous in his desires and intentions towards their pleasures. Her aunt's advice, " . be a whore in bed..." came back to her and she did exactly that. Together they explored every part of each other's bodies: outside and inside. Nice special clothes; ropes and tubing and suction devices; liquids; plugs and more vibrators, of course. And contraceptive medication, of course, Today, they are happy and excited by each other at every moment. They have moved their residences to a single address and have become known as "the loving couple" among their friends. Little did any of their friends realise how neighbours on a cruise ship learned to enjoy each other so much.

12